AGB Nielsen Korea

18th episode:

Nationwide: 7,2%(+2,2%)

Seoul: 7,9% (+2,3%)

TNS Media Korea

18th episode:

Nationwide: 8,6% (+3,2%)

Seoul: 10,5% (+4,2%)

As I've said before, I just want a happy ending :) I don't think that defies any logic - and I've seen plenty of dramas that defy all sorts of logic. I fully respect that there are a lot of different opinions and welcome them. I think it's what makes things & people strive for better in life. :)

For those who are watching it live - enjoy!!! :) So lucky! :) I wish I could!

I saw someone called them the capcap couple in one of the yt comments. I like that. Cute!

awww..poor DS...he's ALWAYS one step behind.

As I've said before, I just want a happy ending :) I don't think that defies any logic - and I've seen plenty of dramas that defy all sorts of logic. I fully respect that there are a lot of different opinions and welcome them. I think it's what makes things & people strive for better in life. :)

I saw someone called them the capcap couple in one of the yt comments. I like that. Cute!

I completely agree! there's nothing wrong giving your input/opinion regards the drama. as long as we remember to respect others' of their opinions as well.

aww..i'm sorry you cant watch it live...do you have smart phone? you can watch it using your smart phone... go to ionair site

Guest Katbee

vietnamese fans called them CapCapwub.gif, this couple have a lot of fans there rolleyes.gif

LOL at DJ driving. This is hilarious. XDD

//edit// Well... it ended. It was pretty nice I think. No kiss though for those of you who were anticipating it. But overall a nice ending, I think.

//edit// Well... it ended. It was pretty nice I think. No kiss though for those of you who were anticipating it. But overall a nice ending, I think.

I've seen enough kdramas to have figured out from the situation to not expect one at all. Still it would have been nice, but judging from the direction and the actors, I figured there would be a zero chance. :) I am so curious what happened in the first part! How everything unfolded.

Sighhhhhhhhhh! It couldn't get any better than that. The translations at ionair stopped after episode 19 but I braved episode 20 and Oh wow they tied everything into nice little packages. I will still wait for the subs because mechanic adjusshi helped in a lot of ways...he's like their fairy godfather, he made them realize what's more important in their lives and I'd like to understand DJ's convo with VP Hong and VP Hong's convo with CK after that. So...Flyers we got our double rainbow across the sky...daebak! I liked the PDA...so cute! I guess that's better than a kiss...oh well! I have never seen so many 180 degree turnabouts by our presumed antagonists in a kdrama before...they must have set a record or something. But all in all...I'm HAPPY, domo, domo heng-bok! I hoped you got home safe eunhye05! I will still wait for your recaps, no pressure chingu! Semifly thanks for the torrent link!  P.S. Ok, SBS will not receive any threatening letter demanding for Fluffy's diagnosis...hehehe! laugh.gif

I love how the drama ended..so different from other korean dramas i watched..every major character that was in there at the start oft the drama were there until it ended..PCAP not only showed the story of the main character's story but at the end everyone has their own story too..

I love how the drama ended..so different from other korean dramas i watched..every major character that was in there  at the start oft the drama were there until it ended..PCAP not only showed the story of the main character's story but at the end everyone has their own story too..

Hello #PCAP Flyers!

I totally agree with Prettywiz , it ended well!!! I've been a silent Lurker of this thread ,Thanks to everyone who contributed in this drama.:)

75 users are reading this topic right now. reading everyone's input and perhaps waiting for eunhye05's recap. as for me, am still waiting for it to be uploaded at viki.com so that i can watch it. the wait is killing me.....

i ve been a silent lurker.. thanks to all the  contributions of ideas...comment, updated, sub every episode...it helps a lot.... i love pcap.. and coz of this im starting to like ghs, more power to all!!! Its so sad it will end .It remind of us some moral lessons...im learning that forgiving someone even its hard its setting you free moving forward to another day...even there's a cut in episode especially on their date when dj waking up ck , dj and ck walking hand in hand while mj is watching them at the car ,cjw  bandaging  of ck hand.. i didnt see it... but still the  pcap is one of  the best....

Archived