[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

OMG  Captain gets jealous again!i just love when he is jealous...i think he also was jelous in the runing scene DS  was bothering him and now he care of all day by a male student for Da Jin is bothering Yoon Sung again !this drama is so good!thaks for translating!

lol..I agree with u!! Captain is soo cute when he's jealous!! <3 I was wondering whether or not he was jealous when he saw Dong Soo & Da Jin run/walk with their arms around each other in ep 12...I'm not quite sure if he was jealous there--perhaps simply a little upset/frustrated that he can't seem to be as comfortable or make her feel comfortable as with Dong Soo...Not sure though, but that's what I sort of think wink.gif

I find it really interesting how SBS put brackets around the words "all day" in the preview for ep 13 when they talk abt the guy who is with Da Jin. Lol..I guess that must be a very important part or something rolleyes.gif Well, for Captain it must be laugh.gif

And ur welcome for the translation--though I didn't translate it myself (Credits to asian-drama.org like I stated), just simply posted it here for everyone else to have the latest on PCAP :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dying for Wed's episode. Sounds like from the preview there will be some developments in moving the plot forward because if they continued to go in circles, I was going to start throwing something at the script writers (in jest of course!). It's ep 13 already - let's see some action and movement for them... I only say this because I think the healing process will be really hard, raw but really meaningful and amazing (and I'd like to see that). I think it will take nothing short of a big miracle for everyone to come to a place of peace and maybe not full healing but at least peace about it. I don't want them to drag it out until the last 2 episodes, and then all we see is a time jump or something like that to finish off the healing process. I don't know what this will all turn out, but if CK and DJ do end up together in the end... I love to see how they can use that passion and love into their career as they both seem to love being pilots and flying the friendly skies. :) So I hope that they can resolve most the past issues sooner than later. 

KYS - you need to fight for DJ... and that involves confessing before all these people find out about your past... including DJ and Fluffy!! DJ definitely needs to find out first from CK... and not from anyone else, especially not from MJ, her dad, a random flight person, DS or CJW. Only I have a feeling that DJ is gonna find out from someone else in some sort of dramatic "dan-dan-dan" reveal of the shocking truth (and I bet an episode cliffhanger)... I'm betting it will happen at the end of episode 14??? Even so, I still wish that CK would just be really vulnerable to DJ and tell her what happened and how he was involved. I can only imagine now the words that will come out of DJ's mouth. :( :( It's going to be a painful and teary ride.

On the other hand, I do love a jealous CK... JJH makes the best facial expressions and he gets all worked up too. :lol: It's just too cute. Both KYS and HDJ are so passive aggressive in their jealousy.

lol..I agree with u!! Captain is soo cute when he's jealous!! <3 I was wondering whether or not he was jealous when he saw Dong Soo & Da Jin run/walk with their arms around each other in ep 12...I'm not quite sure if he was jealous there--perhaps simply a little upset/frustrated that he can't seem to be as comfortable or make her feel comfortable as with Dong Soo...Not sure though, but that's what I sort of think *quoted image*

I find it really interesting how SBS put brackets around the words "all day" in the preview for ep 13 when they talk abt the guy who is with Da Jin. Lol..I guess that must be a very important part or something *quoted image* Well, for Captain it must be *quoted image*

And ur welcome for the translation--though I didn't translate it myself (Credits to asian-drama.org like I stated), just simply posted it here for everyone else to have the latest on PCAP :)

thanks for the post...i'm so happy ...as i said i blame CHOI MORE THEN THE CAPTAIN...

I am dying for Wed's episode. Sounds like from the preview there will be some developments in moving the plot forward because if they continued to go in circles, I was going to start throwing something at the script writers (in jest of course!). It's ep 13 already - let's see some action and movement for them... I only say this because I think the healing process will be really hard, raw but really meaningful and amazing (and I'd like to see that). I think it will take nothing short of a big miracle for everyone to come to a place of peace and maybe not full healing but at least peace about it. I don't want them to drag it out until the last 2 episodes, and then all we see is a time jump or something like that to finish off the healing process. I don't know what this will all turn out, but if CK and DJ do end up together in the end... I love to see how they can use that passion and love into their career as they both seem to love being pilots and flying the friendly skies. :) So I hope that they can resolve most the past issues sooner than later. 

KYS - you need to fight for DJ... and that involves confessing before all these people find out about your past... including DJ and Fluffy!! DJ definitely needs to find out first from CK... and not from anyone else, especially not from MJ, her dad, a random flight person, DS or CJW. Only I have a feeling that DJ is gonna find out from someone else in some sort of dramatic "dan-dan-dan" reveal of the shocking truth (and I bet an episode cliffhanger)... I'm betting it will happen at the end of episode 14??? Even so, I still wish that CK would just be really vulnerable to DJ and tell her what happened and how he was involved. I can only imagine now the words that will come out of DJ's mouth. :( :( It's going to be a painful and teary ride.

On the other hand, I do love a jealous CK... JJH makes the best facial expressions and he gets all worked up too. :lol: It's just too cute. Both KYS and HDJ are so passive aggressive in their jealousy.

I TOTALLY AGREE!BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER AND AFTER SOMEONE WILL TELL HER THE TRUTH!ANYWAY HER FATHER IS TO BLAME TOO  FOR LETTING A YOUNG COPILOT ALONE ....AND CHOI!THIS WOMAN IS THE MOST RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT HAPPEND!

Guest lexiclayrullman

i just finished watching ep 12 on viki.com... a lot of people are totally bashing hdj.. everything from her looks to her acting to her kissing.. wow... i was reading the comments above the videos and below boxes.. here is what i think...

she has always been honest to kds... she told him over and over again that she only wants to be his friend... i like him but i don't understand why he got so cold towards her after he saw the captain kissing her.. it wasn't like they (hjd/kds) were going out or that she told him t wait... he knows that she likes the captain.. i understand why he is feeling bad but she didn't do anything to deserve his coldness.. so you like a girl, she doesn't like you but only as a friend... it seems like he is trying to force her to like him back.. someone said ' it's like all or nothing?" attitude.. i do like him but i don't like his actions here... the captain's coldness i could understand.. he totally likes her but he can't be with her b/c of the accident so he's being cold to push her away. 

i think hdj is too in love with the captain now so whatever kds is going to do isn't going to work... ( he told the captain he was going all the way)... he is a step behind the captain in everything, from paying the loan sharks, getting to the hospital and her feelings... i like him but i think the captain and hdj have a lot of chemistry.. with kds, it's more like a lasting friendship..

Funny thing just happened. I was studying for Biology and and the word "blastula" came up, which made me think of Captain's entry on his cell phone for Da Jin's caller ID (my head's weird, I know tongue.gif). 

But then I started thinking. In episode 11, when CJW picked up the Captain's cell phone when Da Jin called (when he was asleep after looking over CJW when she got "sick"), the entry on it said "Han Da Jin" , right? I can't read Korean, but I think this is what it said from the subs. Then how is it that an episode later, he switches that to "Nuclear Bomb" ?? That too at a time when he intentionally ignores her during the whole ep..

Hmmmm, did he switch the entry after the kiss when he got home, or was the initial caller id for Da Jin the same and not "Han Da Jin" ?? Anyone want to help clarify??

OK, never mind. The caller id even when CJW answered was "Nuclear Bomb", it's just that the subbers couldn't really catch the letters I think to make out what it said. I actually went back to ep 11 and looked at what the cell phone said and compared it to the entry in ep 12..it's the same...hahaha, I even went on google translate and typed in "Nuclear Bomb", and yup--it's the same happy.gif

Man, I really need to stop worrying over drama's and actually study without any distractions..LOL.. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest eunhye05

Hi Guys just sharing this from the GHS Thread! Yey! Good for the drama! :D

JJH-GHS 'PCAP"-TO BE EXPORTED

'지진희-구혜선 통했다' 부캡 중-일 수출 쾌거

*quoted image*

SBS 수목드라마스페셜 ‘부탁해요 캡틴’이 해외에서 높은 관심을 받고 있다.

‘부탁해요 캡틴’의 한 관계자는 13일 SBS E! 연예뉴스에 “ ‘부탁해요 캡틴’이 최근 중국 대만 홍콩 일본에 수출 계약을 성사됐다”고 밝혔다.

이 어 “ ‘부탁해요 캡틴’의 수출 계약 금액을 정확히 공개할 수는 없지만 한국에서 인기를 얻은 드라마들만큼은 받은 것으로 알고 있다. 특히 일본에 높은 금액으로 판매 됐다”며 “이는 일본에서 지진희와 구혜선의 인기를 실감케 하는 대목이다”라고 덧붙였다.

지진희와 구혜선은 일본에서 높은 인기를 자랑한다. 지진희는 드라마 ‘대장금’, 구혜선은 ‘꽃보다 남자’를 통해 한류스타로 각광받고 있다.

‘부 탁해요 캡틴’ 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 여성 부조종사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 내용을 그린 드라마. 지진희는 언제나 이성적이고 논리적인 판단 능력을 지닌 완벽주의 캡틴 보잉 747기의 최연소 기장 김윤성, 구혜선은 발랄하고 패기 넘치지만 때로는 다혈질 넘치는 모습까지 자랑하는 한다진 역으로 호흡을 맞추고 있다.

(SBS 통합온라인뉴스센터 손재은 기자)

I will just translate the gist okey :rolleyes:

SBS special drama “I’m asking captain” has received high interest from overseas. on the 13th an official of SBS “I’m asking captain” told E! entertainment news that this drama  recent made a closed deal  to be export to Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong & China. He asked not to disclosed the exact amount of the export contract, but due to the popularity of the drama in Korea, the amount is high. In particular, the highest amount was sold in Japan, because of Ji-Jin-hee & Gu Hye Sun’s popularity in this country.Ji-Jin-hee became famous for his drama ‘대장금’Jewel in the Palace(?) and GHS for the drama BOF.Then they describe the role of JJH & GHS in the drama....

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENTIRE CAST ESPECIALLY GHS and JJH!!!!

Yippeee!!! Congrats JJH and GHS for their stellar status overseas. :) Funny thing is that I did not connect with the entire JITP (DJG) drama back in 2004. But here we are almost 8 years later :) I remember when DY cast went to Taiwan to promote DY - that was neat seeing the promos on TV. Hopefully our OTP will go... at least GHS will go to TW right?? To promote AB. maybe she can plug two things at once.

Back to PCAP -- it's interesting how it says "due to the popularity of the drama in Korea..." but the ratings are really considered a disappointment there right? At best it hovered around 9-10 and now it's dropped to 6-7?? I keep thinking that no one is really watching over there - they've all jumped ship to the other drama as that one keeps climbing higher and higher each time. At this point, I don't really care about the ratings as the show clearly has me hooked. But sometimes I do wish the drama would get more love.

OK, never mind. The caller id even when CJW answered was "Nuclear Bomb", it's just that the subbers couldn't really catch the letters I think to make out what it said. I actually went back to ep 11 and looked at what the cell phone said and compared it to the entry in ep 12..it's the same...hahaha, I even went on google translate and typed in "Nuclear Bomb", and yup--it's the same *quoted image*

Actually - here's what I want to know... CJW seemed to know who it was???? She knows that Nuclear Bomb is HDJ? DJ didn't say anything when JW picked up. I guess she must have guessed it was DJ since it's kinda odd that he would have such a name in his cell? 

Also one thing that keeps me chuckling is how -- if those 2 guys were driving in reality, they would most certainly crash the car cause they both spent an excessive amount of time staring at DJ in the passenger seat instead of the keeping their eyes on the road. :lol: DS and CK are too cute. But seriously, they would definitely crash. Hehe.

Actually - here's what I want to know... CJW seemed to know who it was???? She knows that Nuclear Bomb is HDJ? DJ didn't say anything when JW picked up. I guess she must have guessed it was DJ since it's kinda odd that he would have such a name in his cell? 

Also one thing that keeps me chuckling is how -- if those 2 guys were driving in reality, they would most certainly crash the car cause they both spent an excessive amount of time staring at DJ in the passenger seat instead of the keeping their eyes on the road. :lol: DS and CK are too cute. But seriously, they would definitely crash. Hehe.

That was going to be my 2nd question--how CJW seemed to know it was HDJ. But like u said, I guess she must have sensed it by the strange name. 

HAHAHHAA...I couldn't help but laugh out loud by what u said abt the two guys driving...biggrin.gif Gotta love this show..lol.. laugh.gif

I want more PCAP, i want WED-THURS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee really addicted to this drama ;)

so there is a cameo Ryu SHin Wook as a college student that had a crush on Da Jin?? and made Capt K jealous?? well interesting :P but where is Richard Dulake that mention will be act in PCAP too as CaptK friend??? :unsure::unsure:

for me i still support Dong Su to fight for his love , to fight for Da Jin but in a smooth action. i dunno but for me Dong Su is deserve to have DA Jin than Capt K, coz Dong Su's love is unconditionally ,,but looking in episode 11-12, Capt K also had a great love for Da Jin but i dunno who's gonna be the man in Da Jin's life, but i hope in the future it won't make a worst realtionship in their work area.heheheheh..

All the best for PCAP (crew & cast )

HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL FLYERS HERE

:wub:

Can't wait for wednesday night!!!

Captain K getting jealous is just daebak.

I really love their chemistry. For those who can't see it, that's too sad but oh well I am totally enjoying this drama series.

I am a huge fan of JJH and I think they got chemistry.

I want to see video preview of the next episode. Please load it up :)

Guest strawberryfuzz

thanks so much!Who  exacly is the flight team leader that  figures out the past of  Yoon  Sung ....Is our DS?If is him  do you think he'll use  the  information?Poor capt.K he can't control his feelings  anymore

well idk to be honest because DS seems too nice to do that lol but i might be wrong..i really cant wait to see the next ep..i really hope when DJ knows the truth,she will forgive n be with capK biggrin.gif

Guest aprilia_dwi

Hello...i'm new here..I really love love this drama.First time i watch..honestly i can not see chemistry between JJH-GHS..but now i'm so in love with these two..HDJ-CapK is soooooo cute...:wub:.JJH getting more n more handsome..:).Anyway..here is the link for ep 11 and 12 engsub..:)

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/02/take-care-of-us-captain-episode-11.html

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/02/take-care-of-us-captain-episode-12.html

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/take-care-of-us-captain-episode-11/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/take-care-of-us-captain-episode-12/

Can't wait for wednesday night!!!

Captain K getting jealous is just daebak.

I really love their chemistry. For those who can't see it, that's too sad but oh well I am totally enjoying this drama series.

I am a huge fan of JJH and I think they got chemistry.

I want to see video preview of the next episode. Please load it up :)

Oh I'm totally with you on the chemistry thing. JJH & GHS look great together. It's my first time to watch JJH in a drama (yes, I know...I'm kinda late in the game) but I find him charismatic and he looks great playing KYS. GHS, I've seen a lot of her work in the past and I'd say she suits this role to a T.

I think CK is aware of the consequences of embarking on a full blown relationship with DJ. Taking off from Cheerko's observation at the GHS thread, I agree with her 100%!  Indeed, when CK brought DJ home from the hospital he asked her "Are you scared?" ; She answered "No." , CK replied " I'm scared." and she smiled innocently. He was totally alluding to their relationship taking a step-up! That set the tone for the rest of ep 12...his struggle to push her away. But, no matter what tactic he took, no matter how he evaded the issue (the poor guy was so confused he even called KDS with the intent of making sure that if she gets hurt with what may happen, she'll be in safe hands) he probably felt like he was a dead man walking...he cares for her and he has no control over his emotions, he just needs to let her know! So, I guess, that was his epiphany...I sure hope so hehehe. So...Episode 13 will show that the main man is jealous huh? Hahaha sweet!

Eunhye05...thanks for the heads-up on the drama's overseas success! At least PCAP is getting the love it deserves internationally! ...I'd say, hang the ratings!

Oh I'm totally with you on the chemistry thing. JJH & GHS look great together. It's my first time to watch JJH in a drama (yes, I know...I'm kinda late in the game) but I find him charismatic and he looks great playing KYS. GHS, I've seen a lot of her work in the past and I'd say she suits this role to a T.

I think CK is aware of the consequences of embarking on a full blown relationship with DJ. Taking off from Cheerko's observation at the GHS thread, I agree with her 100%!  Indeed, when CK brought DJ home from the hospital he asked her "Are you scared?" ; She answered "No." , CK replied " I'm scared." and she smiled innocently. He was totally alluding to their relationship taking a step-up! That set the tone for his the rest of ep 12...his struggle to push her away. But, no matter what tactic he took, no matter how he evaded the issue (the poor guy was so confused he even called KDS with the intent of making sure that if she gets hurt with what may happen, she'll be in safe hands) he probably felt like he was a dead man walking...he cares for her and he has no control over his emotions, he just needs to let her know! So, I guess, that was his epiphany...I sure hope so hehehe. So...Episode 13 will show that the main man is jealous huh? Hahaha sweet!

Eunhye05...thanks for the heads-up on the drama's overseas success! At least PCAP is getting the love it deserves internationally! ...I'd say, hang the ratings!

i don't care about ratings too!this is a good drama!

Archived