[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Oh, Oh! Watching the preview, I think that tomorrow's episode will be  disappointing for Da Jin.  :( CapK takes her home and he is extremely attentive to her, but the next day, that she is radiant with happiness, he is so cold and distant with her. Da Jin looks confused and bewildered. I think that he was distressed because he thought that something bad had happened to her and his feelings surfaced but later he realized that he was too close to her and got back to his coldest position. I think that when he talked to Choi, she warned him that he couldn't love Da Jin.

Ahhh.... I also thought the exact same thing when seeing tomorrow's preview. First, I keep thinking - why can't they be happy together just once??!! :) Where's my just one "fluffy rom-com" scene?? Is one just too much to ask? Rhetorical question... however, I know that in a very serious and heavy human drama, there are few moments of the cutesy stuff but still I can't help but want to see one - just one of our OTP (without HDY as much as I love her too!). GHS does cute really well and so can JJH. 

I need some c-subs since I really missing a lot without them, so it's hard to really comment. But I guessed that after the kiss - he was going to go back to being all cold to her cause that's what he does and it's probably the least awkward for him to do. I will have to think about this some more after tonight. I sense a lot more crying in the future.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heart.And.Soul

I really liked the episode, there was lots of drama! I'm really curious to see how the two deal with the change in their relationship.. Though things are never happy for very long, I hope there are some sweet scenes tomorrow! 

I feel like this Captain is very egoist.

He got 3 women crazy about him and he knows that DS really likes Da Jin.

To make it worse, he still didn't tell Da Jin about the past.

He's making her fall more and more for him without realizing the consequences.

Dude, i really feel sorry for DS.

Call me crazy, but sometimes i like it when the female end up with the second lead in the end.

I feel like this Captain is very egoist.

He got 3 women crazy about him and he knows that DS really likes Da Jin.

To make it worse, he still didn't tell Da Jin about the past.

He's making her fall more and more for him without realizing the consequences.

Dude, i really feel sorry for DS.

Call me crazy, but sometimes i like it when the female end up with the second lead in the end.

I'm sooo with you there. I have 2nd lead syndrome. The Cap is too much of a coward to tell Da Jin the truth because of the way he sees Da Jin treating Ji Won. Ugh, not a fan of this behavior from him. Yeah, yeah, it's not like other dramas don't do this but I still want to expect something different every time I start a new drama. I know I'm in the minority here but I'm rooting for DJ and DS.

Guest eunhye05

Wow Sue is already recapping over at the GHS thread! Here's my recap.... Sorry I didnt post this sooner.

I really had such a bad day today so im glad I got to watch PCAP.I loved the episode but I didnt however get to finish it because my screen just froze before i can get to the last 10 minutes but I've seen the kiss through the vidclip meow uploaded! here was my recap. actually since I used ionair i just transcribe the captions. lol (Ok i've now managed to watch the last 10 mins :) )

<im loving the captions feature of IONAIR>

- Started. Wow so DJ is at CK's and we see how JW sees DJ through the monitor and then goes out to greet her. Flashbacks of how she noticed CK being nice to her.

- Uhm CJW makes her sit down. (DJ maybe u can remove the scarf now.hehe and the big jacket) CJW gives her coffee. DJ asks why she is there. She tells DJ they are back together. DJ tells her she has no right to like CK.

CJW gets back at her and says "Do u know what he likes? etc etc"

DJ says " Please dont misunderstand I just came to give back this jacket."

And....why will you look at that CK wasn't home during this time apparently and he's walking home with something in tow. Did he buy her a blouse...ahh no wonder.. she purposely spilt wine on her blouse to pull off that act. tsk! Sneaky!

-  DJ is now crying in the garage. She was really hurt by this apparently. :S Aww she really likes CK and to lose him I guess to the person she hates the most is even more painful.

- CK notices that the jacket he put on DJ is now back in his closet. He meets her outside and tells her to get in his car since he knows she has lots of qs. Right on cue DS arrives and shes now between two men! aigoo. He asks if she's been crying but she says she ate something spicy or whatever.

DJ is asking DS personal qs in the car now. Its a nice moment for both of them. Awww... he tells her to smile with her heart not her face

- CK asked her if she went to his house yesterday. CK looks to CJW. CJW says "dont u trust me?"

- CK trys to talk to  DJ -but she tells him that she doesnt want to hear anything not related to flying.

- In the meantime DS is missing DJ.

- In flight lady is being all nervous and tense in flight. she tells CJW that she wants to get back to Inchoen right away. (appears that she needs to get back to her husband who suffered an accident?)

- Fog is bad so the plane can't land.

- The girls is now going crazy as its been taking too long for them to land. Ok this woman has lost all sense of reason now. hehe. They try to control her and she cries that it hurts so much to know he's dying and she cant see him. CJW contains her in a room so she wont upset the other passengers. Oh this is heartbreaking she even has a baby. Erm...now she just now fainted. Oh dear me.... will the husband make it?

- DJ wants to land for the sake of the woman. CK tells her they have to wait but she insists. DJ tells CK about how it is to be alone (regarding the incident)

- CJW tells the woman that her husband will be waiting for her. he is going to stay alive and has her eat. See she's not half bad! At times like this I like CJW.

- DJ tells CK that "when she had to take care of her sister she had hard times and when she had hard times she thought about my parents. it really gave her strenght because she knows they love each other."

- CK and DJ are now trying to land the plain. They're working together to make this happen no matter what. Even if it's risky.

- DJ - how much do i love that i feel i have to protect someone. Is someone that u have to protect manager choi? Can i trust u on ground like i trust u on air?

- Miser dad and Aunt Yangmal leave FLuffy with Penguin Ajusshi. hahaha. so they can be alone on their date. (wait till HanDaJin or Mechanic Ajusshi find out about this)

- They are now cooking together like dad and daughter. Awwwww...... and frying and talking about how unnie only fries stuff when it rains because she tihinks it sounds similar. Aww myonenonly will love this scene. :) They're playing with the flour.

- Miser dad and Aunt Yangmal are now at a resto drinking... they're actually discussing ideas. He wants to open a resto. she wants to sing onstage.

- CJW arrives at CKs. She's really clingy!

- Awwww FLuffy is posing for CK as CK takes pictures.its as if they're both on a date. hahaha. He's the perfect Daddy figure! omg! im loving it.

- CJW doorbells and erm...awkward! But Fluffy is so cute! Fluffy is surprised CJW knows her name. Oh the innocence of this child. Fluffy is offering the fried shrimp she cooked to CJW. CJW just looks on.

- DJ is now looking for FLuffy from her aunt. DJ now rushes to CKs to get fluffly. DJ has fluffy go outside to their aunt.

- DJ tells CK/CJW not to play with Fluffy anymore. 

- CJW and CK talk ( i didnt catch this sorries)

- Fluffy asks DJ if she is mad. They hug and everything is ok again.

- CJW seems not happy outside. Contemplating. Medidating.

- OMG! Aunt Yangmal was on her way out and see CJW! grabs her by the collar throws her down and starts screaming. Aigooo! She screams "You killed my sister! You should never be happy! you need to suffer! Bring my sister back....etc" --- OMG she's scary! haha. And I though DJ was already extreme with the way she was behaving towards CJW. hehehe

- At this point i really feel for CJW. Gosh. it's so painful to watch her breakdown too. Just shows how one single mistake has all it's consequences.

- DJ questions what happened to her aunt. did she meet someone bad? Aunt says nothing happened.

- meanwhile at the airport DJ and CK have a talk by the vending machine.

<My PC just hung so i didnt catch this part>

- Ok i missed 5 mins.

- DJ and Yangmal are drinking and talking in the kitchen.

- DJ walked by CKs place. DS on cue again arrives and catches her starring at CK's house. (the captions are no longer working for me so dunno what they're saying)

<PC froze again>

- I now see CJW and CK talking. Its an intense talk. Wonder what they're talking about.

- DJ is outside CKs house again.

-DS catches DJ standing at CKs house. She looks like shes been thinking a lot about stuff. She doesnt even notice him.

-Oh my DS looks so huge next to CAP. He hits him! Aigoo!

DJ catches them both and stops DS. CK leaves and enters his house.

-CK and DJ are both in the Wings Air mailroom. DJ leaves when CK entered. Now they run into each other again. Awkward....

Then they get stuck in the elevator together...haha.. I think the universe is telling you guys to make peace and talk already.

- DJ is in a bus on her way home. A stupid delivery man on a motorcycle cuts the bus. Its stops abruptly causing the passengers to jerk forward. (so thats how DJ gets into an Accident)

- Team leader gets the news that DJ has an accident. CK hears this...he rushes off! DS apparently knows about the news too and is on his way.

wow look at how worried CK is. He's looking everywhere for her. Aigooo he catches her sa elevator. He HUGS her! She's shocked! What's happening? He looks at her! Intensely! He grabs her face and Kisses her intensely! Aigooo!.

drmjs was right! It was just like BOF's highway kiss and then some! :D They did a great job with the whole elevator thing! I can't wait for later!

I caught the kiss at end though! drmjs was right! It was just like BOF's highway kiss and then some! :D They did a great job with the whole elevator thing! I can't wait for later!

Guest yvujelle

im going to promise myself that i let the whole drama to finish first before i watch.....hehheehe....i hope i can make it....U KNOW IM JUST A PROMISE BREAKER.....biggrin.gif  coz i know the next and next episode is a heartbreaking  episode,tearing, so i want to cry and blow my tears all the way at once....hahahaha

DS really loves Da Jin.I felt so sorry for him!Now i wonder when the captain treats her cold  again will she finally accept DS?At least give him a chance and make the other relly crazy with jealousy!Or maybe will be another  pilot in her life  a real competion for the captain ...someone strong...or her exboyfriend something like this!i just love to see the captain  jealous again...

Hello Flyers :)

just saw tonights episode raw and my heart is breaking at the end :(

while the elevator is going down my Dong Soo is watching them kissing :( that's what's going to happen in the next episode

not liking HDJ right now :angry: Dong Soo is so sweet, handsome and rich what can a girl ask for ?

I really dont know how this drama going to turn out :huh: I feel like Dong Soo should be with HDJ :)

cant wait for the english sub so I can understand more :)

Thanks guys

DS really loves Da Jin.I felt so sorry for him!Now i wonder when the captain treats her cold  again will she finally accept DS?At least give him a chance and make the other relly crazy with jealousy!Or maybe will be another  pilot in her life  a real competion for the captain ...someone strong...or her exboyfriend something like this!i just love to see the captain  jealous again...

hahaha, I agree!! I'd really like to see the Captain jealous again too!! wub.gif  He looks soo cute and romantic when he does, and the plot seems fun to watch that way. Hope episode 12 is just as good as 11 though!! ^^

Ahhh.... I also thought the exact same thing when seeing tomorrow's preview. First, I keep thinking - why can't they be happy together just once??!! :) Where's my just one "fluffy rom-com" scene?? Is one just too much to ask? Rhetorical question... however, I know that in a very serious and heavy human drama, there are few moments of the cutesy stuff but still I can't help but want to see one - just one of our OTP (without HDY as much as I love her too!). GHS does cute really well and so can JJH. 

I agree with you. I'd like to see them do "cute" together, nothing would beat a great follow through (the preview seems to be incongruent though arghh!)  I guess it's going to be difficult because they have a professional relationship to uphold, CJW's spurned wrath, VP Hong's manipulations  and CK's secret blazing like the Sword of Damocles ready to ruin things hayzz...Well, who knows? This may just be the break DS needs in order to swoop in hehe 

Hi everyone! I loved Ep 11! The actors really delivered, and I especially loved Ji Jin Hee in this episode. He is such a complex character but showed his range in acting from his strained relationship with CJW, to his animosity towards DS, his cute adoration and playfulness with Pposong, and of course there's HDJ. He shows so much emotion with just a look, and the look that melted my heart was the one he had when he saw that HDJ was okay and standing in front of him in the elevator. Wow, what a scene! In it he could not hold back all these feelings that he's been hiding all this time and it all came pouring out in that hug and kiss. And how cool was that elevator kiss? I thought it was a unique way to heighten the moment with the elevator moving down while the kiss heated up! :w00t: I thought it was great, and considering her history of kisses, I thought this one ranked way up there. :lol: As I've said before, the characters in this drama are awesome and this episode definitely showcased what they can do. PCAP FIGHTING!!! :D

Guest lexiclayrullman

Hi everyone!  I loved Ep 11!  The actors really delivered, and I especially loved Ji Jin Hee in this episode.  He is such a complex character but showed his range in acting from his strained relationship with CJW, to his animosity towards DS, his cute adoration and playfulness with Pposong, and of course there's HDJ.  He shows so much emotion with just a look, and the look that melted my heart was the one he had when he saw that HDJ was okay and standing in front of him in the elevator.  Wow, what a scene!  In it he could not hold back all these feelings that he's been hiding all this time and it all came pouring out in that hug and kiss.  And how cool was that elevator kiss?  I thought it was a unique way to heighten the moment with the elevator moving down while the kiss heated up!   :w00t:  I thought it was great, and considering her history of kisses, I thought this one ranked way up there.   :lol:   As I've said before, the characters in this drama are awesome and this episode definitely showcased what they can do.  PCAP FIGHTING!!! :D

hello, what does pcap stand for? 

[Spoiler] "Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee kisses Koo Hye-seon out of relief

Ji Jin-hee kissed Koo Hye-seon out of relief.

Han Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon) was in a slight us accident on the episode of SBS Drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" on the 8th.

Having heard the news seperately, Kim Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) and Kang Dong-soo (Lee Cheon-hee) ran to the hospital she was in. Yoon-seong arrived first and found Da-jin who came down the elevator normally and checked her condition asking if she was really alright.

When he found out she was fine, he couldn't help his bursting emotions and aggressively hugged her and then kissed her deeply.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120208n31896 (korean)

permalink: http://www.hancinema,net (english korean)

Guest thumpee

Ha Dong Kyun (하동균) - 가슴 한쪽 (Take Care Of Us Captain 부탁해요 캡틴 OST)

Click here OST

TO ALL FLYERS, ENJOY THE AUDIO AND HAPPY PCAP DAY

. Thanks for the song. I am looking for it after i watch ep 11. This song is so touching.

I need some c-subs since I really missing a lot without them, so it's hard to really comment. But I guessed that after the kiss - he was going to go back to being all cold to her cause that's what he does and it's probably the least awkward for him to do. I will have to think about this some more after tonight. I sense a lot more crying in the future.

Yeap! And she found Dong Soo's shoulder to mourn. If the captain doesn't react, he will be without his co-pilot. :phew: Roger! :D

good affie ALL FLYERS, episode 11 is AWESOME but i felt so much sorry for DOng SU, he really love DA Jin so much even he knows who's Da Jin love not other than CApt K but DOng Su always there beside Da Jin as her friend even his heart are hurt but that's my DONG SU, and awwww DOng SU saw the kiss ( CApt K and DJ) tears.giftears.gif it must be hurt tears.gif

all the caractere are OUTSTANDING play their role, esp. DS & Capt K that almost had fireworks (up & down) change their expressial looks and hey my adorable ppossong is here and her moment with CApt K is so sweet and yeahhh when JW came to Capt K house , i can see her sympaty for DA Yeon , how she felt regret bout what happen with Han sister mom , almost the impact that cause Da Yeon have a disease ,,,,

about the kiss, WOW captK couldn't control his love and worry bout DJ condition , but he is so relief that DJ is okay and he just express his love to DJ with his HOTTIE KISS :wub: :wub: & DJ with her shocked , she just stay still , accept the kiss and enjoye it without give him the feedback,LOL but yeah my poor DS saw that kissed :(

agree with u all, what will happen in next episode coz the cold capt k back to his cold again toward DJ and the missy spoil is back , and ohhhhh i think is going to more crying scene, ...PCAP hwaiting ^^

Archived