[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

I just can't feel any chemistry between DJ and Cap K, its just weird for me how they have feelings for each other. Cap K is just a awkward character for me, i don't feel any chemistry from him with any other character...maybe with Fluffy and sometimes with CJW(when he let himself feel something).

This new version of DS is just sad...why, if decided to change/play cool, he still calls her or goes to pick her up? Just give the good and old ice treatment! I used to ship him with DJ but now i just want him to get over her hahaha The guy had been friendzoned for life! Hope to see him letting go of her and move on in upcoming episodes. 

And i can't wait to see hell breaking lose when MJ find out the DJ likes Cap K too and that he likes her back. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't feel any chemistry between DJ and Cap K, its just weird for me how they have feelings for each other. Cap K is just a awkward character for me, i don't feel any chemistry from him with any other character...maybe with Fluffy and sometimes with CJW(when he let himself feel something).

This new version of DS is just sad...why, if decided to change/play cool, he still calls her or goes to pick her up? Just give the good and old ice treatment! I used to ship him with DJ but now i just want him to get over her hahaha The guy had been friendzoned for life! Hope to see him letting go of her and move on in upcoming episodes. 

And i can't wait to see hell breaking lose when MJ find out the DJ likes Cap K too and that he likes her back. 

Frankly I quite like the new version of KDS...he seems more serious & responsible & manly....perhaps its only me but I really like him this way better than his former playful type who's loud with I dun care attitude...I hope with his new attitude DJ will take him more serious, as well for Capt K will see him as his strong rival

And Capt K chemistry with HDJ, perhaps I'm JJH bias since I'm a big fan of him, but in his quiet even abussive ways at times, I can feel their awareness of each other...the way he's tailing her with his eye..stalking her while in London, worried, relief  for everything she does, & now he even has a hard time controlling his jealousy...

@eunhye05

Yeah, perhaps u're rite...I share my opinion earlier after watching without the sub but with the sub I feel the same way too...CJW isnt as honourable...she's doing things more to her benefit than others, I think CaptK never actually agree to start over with her that's why she feels insecure seeing that Captk care abt HDJ feeling more that hers i.e when she gave the new glasses to him, he look bewildered that he looks at HDJ before put in aside not even tanking CJW & of cos  the outburst he had when he saw DJ with KDS running at the park is a major giveaway to both KDS & CJW

Guest freeminded1430278377

Is there anywhere I can get the soft subs to episode 9 and 10? Please let me know if anyone has access to it?

First of all - THANK YOU Eunhye05 for all your summaries of each episode after it airs :) Really appreciate that.

Hi hi to all the rest of the Flyers out there :) hope you all had a great weekend. Only 3 more days til ep 11. There had better be some more development on the plot front. I think it would be best for CK to first just come clean to DJ and ask for forgiveness. There is a list of people who will have no problems outing him in the future to DJ -- I think MJ and her mean ole dad are at the top of the list, in my opinion. Now CEO (almost) - MJ's dad has been trying to figure out what happened to CK during those years.

HDY is just toooo adorable. Her stuff penguin is really cute too. Anyhow - I hope she keeps "helping" CK. 

i really love this drama so much, the kiss between Dong Su and Da Jin so sweet even is just love one side and a suddenlly kiss at least Da Jin doesn't slap him,,,but the most paintfull when da jin told him that they only CHINGU :tears: felt sorry for Dong Su becoz he really love Da Jin so much but i understand what Da Jin feel, maybe she just so surprise with the kiss and WOW Da Yeon and ahjussi mecanic saw the kiss...

my favourite scene of episode 10 ...DA Yeon kiss Captain Kim coz She describe how her sister kissed by DongSu and it make Captain felt jealous, yayyyy the BATTLE BEGIN ,,,it also begin when Da Jin and CApt Kim argue in the plane and Captain mention the kiss scene #someone got jealous phew.gifphew.gif^_^

Ji Won, i really don't like her action, i know she just want to defend her lost love and felt humiliated when YS ignored her but is not the way a woman should do when she want his man back in her arm again , and yes i think Da Jin really in love with YS coz she want to fight for him but what she will do when she saw JW with that shirt approach in that door,ckckckkkkkkk

i wanna Da Yun and Da Jin too again , i miss that little girl ^^ and still i'm shipping Dong Su & Da Jin,hehehehe

PCAP hwaiting and i really addicted with this drama ;)

Oh really? That is so sad. Me on the other hand, felt the chemistry since the first episode. I am also a huge JJH fan and damn the scenes between them are just sizzling. You havent seen any skinship yet but I adore how they look at each other. Love the bickering...Their chemistry is one of the reasons why I kept on watching this drama series.

Cant wait for the next episode. The 10th episode was daebak!!!

thanks for sharing your thoughts about the series and screencaps and video links!!! :)

Frankly I quite like the new version of KDS...he seems more serious & responsible & manly....perhaps its only me but I really like him this way better than his former playful type who's loud with I dun care attitude...I hope with his new attitude DJ will take him more serious, as well for Capt K will see him as his strong rival

And Capt K chemistry with HDJ, perhaps I'm JJH bias since I'm a big fan of him, but in his quiet even abussive ways at times, I can feel their awareness of each other...the way he's tailing her with his eye..stalking her while in London, worried, relief for everything she does, & now he even has a hard time controlling his jealousy...

@eunhye05

Yeah, perhaps u're rite...I share my opinion earlier after watching without the sub but with the sub I feel the same way too...CJW isnt as honourable...she's doing things more to her benefit than others, I think CaptK never actually agree to start over with her that's why she feels insecure seeing that Captk care abt HDJ feeling more that hers i.e when she gave the new glasses to him, he look bewildered that he looks at HDJ before put in aside not even tanking CJW & of cos the outburst he had when he saw DJ with KDS running at the park is a major giveaway to both KDS & CJW

Oh really? That is so sad. Me on the other hand, felt the chemistry since the first episode. I am also a huge JJH fan and damn the scenes between them are just sizzling. You havent seen any skinship yet but I adore how they look at each other. Love the bickering...Their chemistry is one of the reasons why I kept on watching this drama series.

Cant wait for the next episode. The 10th episode was daebak!!!

thanks for sharing your thoughts about the series and screencaps and video links!!! :)

Yeah, Cap K is just one big boring character for me. I don't feel anything come from him. I see all the scenes but i don't feel anything. This is the first time i'm watching any JJH so i don't know if i just don't like the way he acts. I saw JJH in Running Man so i know that he is acting really well and that's why i "blame" Cap K and not JJH.

But lets see what happens in future episodes, maybe i will start to feel something after Cap K let loose a little bit hehe

Fan-made MV of YunSung윤성 & DaYeon (BboSong)뽀송

credit as tagged

Click here

Enjoying viewing flyers and have a nice day

Thanks for sharing! The creator had a good eye! :) So many cute moments between CK and DY... the first meeting was too adorable that I went back and watched it again. I hope they don't have a dramatic DY gets really really sick scene. :( the first one she got better quick enough. The poor child.

[NEWS]"I'm asking Captain 'Ji Jin-hee and GHS, intense kissing'

10000070711.jpg

[TV news reports hwangsoyoung] SBS TV Drama Special "I'm asking Captain, Ji Jin-hee and Gu Hye Seonui intense kissing scene is eye-catching steel open book.

Yi, Cheon - Hee of GHS on the air one day last putputhan after having received a kiss this time, Ji Jin-hee and kiss in the elevator shoes were taken. Her love of two men in one body receives notice that the home theater has to flutter.

Meanwhile, finely chopped (GHS) has hidden feelings for the mysterious Yun, Seong (Ji Jin-hee) of the chopped by the news of the accident rushed to the hospital and ran an active mind by expressing the full-fledged couple 1:26-33 birth, the appearance frequency (Yi, Cheon - Hee) is painfully watching triangle is a more complex situation.

The producers said: "shooting from the hospital over the weekend, despite PM call gathered crowds, kissing in the elevator shoes when you take a transparent cheers and applause broke out. GHS, especially during a kiss god give people free to shake hands and prayed to show, "about the warm, filming scenes.

"I'm asking Captain 's second kiss scene photos netizens facing the" Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin Hee followed by two consecutive kiss? Nambok helped her sister broke! ",

" Next week is Valentine's Day is yeomjangsyat? "" What should I do feel sorry for chopped Hopefully fellow? "

Meanwhile, his mother chopped the Kwan You killed the man who paid a flying accident do not realize that the two of them breathtaking viewers Gin Jang Ke relationship is.

Ji Jin-hee and GHS really Wings Air's first in-house if the couple can be chopped in two Yun, Seong able to hang on to the past, if you know the love that draws the attention about the episode 11 of "I'm asking Captain ' will be broadcast on 8th wednesday at 21:55 .

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120207n04135

credit: http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-im-asking-captain-ji-jin-hee-and-ghs-int (english korean)

Guest vanessa9192

*quoted image*

[TV news reports hwangsoyoung] SBS TV Drama Special "I'm asking Captain, Ji Jin-hee and Gu Hye Seonui intense kissing scene is eye-catching steel open book.

Yi, Cheon - Hee of GHS on the air one day last putputhan after having received a kiss this time, Ji Jin-hee and kiss in the elevator shoes were taken. Her love of two men in one body receives notice that the home theater has to flutter.

Meanwhile, finely chopped (GHS) has hidden feelings for the mysterious Yun, Seong (Ji Jin-hee) of the chopped by the news of the accident rushed to the hospital and ran an active mind by expressing the full-fledged couple 1:26-33 birth, the appearance frequency (Yi, Cheon - Hee) is painfully watching triangle is a more complex situation.

The producers said: "shooting from the hospital over the weekend, despite PM call gathered crowds, kissing in the elevator shoes when you take a transparent cheers and applause broke out. GHS, especially during a kiss god give people free to shake hands and prayed to show, "about the warm, filming scenes.

"I'm asking Captain 's second kiss scene photos netizens facing the" Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin Hee followed by two consecutive kiss? Nambok helped her sister broke! ",

" Next week is Valentine's Day is yeomjangsyat? "" What should I do feel sorry for chopped Hopefully fellow? "

Meanwhile, his mother chopped the Kwan You killed the man who paid a flying accident do not realize that the two of them breathtaking viewers Gin Jang Ke relationship is.

Ji Jin-hee and GHS really Wings Air's first in-house if the couple can be chopped in two Yun, Seong able to hang on to the past, if you know the love that draws the attention about the episode 11 of "I'm asking Captain ' will be broadcast on 8th wednesday at 21:55 .

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120207n04135

credit: http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-im-asking-captain-ji-jin-hee-and-ghs-int (english korean)

OMG I can't wait to see this scene O_O Thank you for sharing

*quoted image*

source: http://news.nate.com.../20120207n04135

credit: http://vanessa12.pos...hee-and-ghs-int (english korean)

Awesome pictures and info! Thanks for posting this! It doesn't look like GHS has improved her kissing technique -- I am still disappointed by hers and Daniel Choi's kiss in The Musical -- but I am excited to see this anyway! haha 

Aigoo! It's about time! Excuse me while I go squeeee......Thanks sukreen and vanessa123!:wub:  Gahh! I can't wait for tomorrow's ep.... :w00t:

Uhm... and the MV sukreen thanks! Such creativity chloecho - The other "ship" HDJ-lite + CK to the tune of The Musical OST had me smiling from ear to ear! What a great nod to TM!  :lol:  

AW AW AW ,...tha captain won't loose his will to get Da Jin too and yes, he show his love to Da Jin , in the pict the kiss is not make me dazzling just like when dong su kiss da jin , but i hope in the real scene the kiss is so HOTTIE and i want my princess to give a feedback for that kiss so all people not intimidate you again bout the kiss,hehehe

Poor Dong Su coz he really love Da Jin so much & it will hurt him when he found out that his Da Jin already be with Capt Kim :tears: ... I want Da Yun again to appear in the scene, i miss that little girl, i miss how she always teasing her sister and so adore her Ahjussi Penguin ^_^

i couldn't imagine what will happen next when Da Jin found out that Capt K is also involved in the Plane Crash and caused her mother death, could Da Jin forgive him? could she fight for her love to Capt Kim? i really can not imagine it

Archived