[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

@gbrd - Wonderful post, I agree with everything you said! I loved this episode! Despite the ending, we are beginning to see the romance unfold in the right direction. Though there are going to be lots of road blocks in the future, I would like to see them acknowledge their feelings before that.

Does anyone know what Captain K said at the end while he was putting down his wine glass? CJW looked awfully determined afterwords..

If I remember correctly, (I was reading the captions), he said that it was late night and he was going to accompany her back to her home.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I agree with you. I think CJW will be the one who told DJ about the past. 

If I'm not wrong CapK is still in the house so he will definitely go out to the door and........again he will find out DJ's seeing what she shouldn't be showed arrrrggggghhhhh

How shameless CJW! 

I think CapK is a smart guy therefore he will find out "little trick" that CJW did to make DJ hurt and give up on YS. I hope he will figure out how uncomfortable he is when seeing DJ in that situation and at least .......i hope.......he will strong enough to run after DJ and not make her even more miserable than the hug she saw btw CapK and CJW

Yes, he is still in the house. I think that while he was changing his clothes to take her back to her house, she put on his shirt. I'm sure she thought that the hot temper Jin Da would go to his apartment. So she was "ready and available" to go open the door. :angry: I think that KYS will know about the DJ visit, not because he could see her, but because CJW is going to give to him the jacket that Da Jin used while she was sleeping. OMG! This is getting better and better! :w00t:

Guest lexiclayrullman

Yes, he is still in the house. I think that while he was changing his clothes to take her back to her house, she put on his shirt. I'm sure she thought that the hot temper Jin Da would go to his apartment. So she was "ready and available" to go open the door. :angry:  I think that KYS will know about the DJ visit, not because he could see her, but because CJW is going to give to him the jacket that Da Jin used while she was sleeping. OMG! This is getting better and better!  :w00t:

good point... so sneaky.. but i think captain has already fallen for her at this point so all of her tricks will fall flat on her face

Guest merry68

If I remember correctly, (I was reading the captions), he said that it was late night and he was going to accompany her back to her home.

Then how come CJW can wear Capt shirt,  I was confuse this scene just wonder that CJW decided to stay overnight :blink:

good point... so sneaky.. but i think captain has already fallen for her at this point so all of her tricks will fall flat on her face

Yeah! I think you are right. His face is "a poem" when he is looking at her. If he had any doubts whether he loved her, when Fluffy told him about the kiss, he had to realize that DJ is important to him and he care about her. In this scene, he was all the time staring at her. :phew:

Does the captain know DJ has feelings for him??? I;m kinda confused

I think that he has his doubts because Kang Dong Soo is too close to her. But if he has not noticed this, he will do it soon because it's too obvious that she is jealous.

While it does bother me that the Captain won't let these women go and follow his heart, I can't really fault him for it.  He has serious abandonment issues and hates feeling so alone.  He wants a family more than anything, and the two people from his past that have felt like family to him are the ex and the sorta-sister.  *snip*

As for the tough love stuff, at this point I think it is just his defense mechanism, especially in the jogging scene from ep 9.  He looks so tortured when he says that he can't know Da Jin as Da Jin but only as Co-Pilot Han.  In ep 10 he's finally starting to openly show his interest in Da Jin, even if he's not coming right out and saying it.  I love this couple so very much.  It's all in the looks they give each other and the simple gestures between them. :wub:

I agree... I am absolutely rooting for the OTP here. I have rewatched their scenes together so many times. I think they have good chemistry :) It's time for them to stop just staring and for CK to make a move... take the step!! Those 2 other women are totally going to steamroll DJ. I do think CK has definitely been moved by DJ but hasn't quite figured out what to do with it, given the incident and all. Most of all, I hope DJ can finally help CK find his smile back - like that guy she helped requested. I would like to see more growth in CK -- even though he has definitely softened up quite a bit since meeting her (at least for him). CK-DJ fighting!!

Even though CK has a lot of issues and none of them are his fault (abandonment etc), I still don't think 2 wrongs make a right. I don't blame him for the way he is but I do still think sometimes his tough love is way overboard - esp in the beginning. There are many other nicer ways to handle things and get the same results. :) Like I said, no arguments here... I really love CK and I love seeing how both CK and DJ have slowly been refined by each other in different areas :) It's a really realistic drama in that aspect

I'm still waiting for c-subs on ep 10 so I can understand fully what was said. But just watching the raws - urgh... Choi really makes my blood boil. She deliberating is trying to off DJ - because I think she knows full well (having dated CK before) that his heart is not longer with her anymore. I don't mind if Choi and MJ duke it out but I hate to see DJ get hurt because of them. CK needs to find ways to protect her, seriously - even if it's behind her back. With this latest incident, I think DJ will be pretty brokenhearted. She has already seen 2 incidents already :(

On the contrarary I think CJW is trying to protect both KSY & HDJ from hurting further by displaying her affection for him once she smell they're falling for each other. I'm sure her feeling for him is genuine but so far she just keeps to herself  even when the other girl is flirting with him...i think she sumhow tried to protect HDJ out of guilt, just like the way she challenge HDJ to be professional abt her work as well as better control of her emotion. I think she succeed in doing that becos even if they're not best of friends HDJ now at least be civil to her while working, thus making her a stronger person...

Just imagine if after falling in love with CaptK DJ finds out he's the one who made the mistake while piloting the plane that cos her mom to bleed to death...I guess its better if DJ broken hearted becos she thinks CaptK has relationship with CJW than finding out he's also responsible indirectly for her mother's death...I think that's why CJW seems aggressively pursuing CaptK after realised HDJ true feeling for CaptK....

Anyway I think MJ's dad hatred for CaptK  is more than just he supposedly started the fire that kill his wife...my bet  Capt K was his wife love child by her true love, that she died in the fire saving him...that's why he hates CaptK becos he reminds him of wife lover...at least that's what I think....

if we remember how CJW told CapK why she didn't tell him about DJ as Cap.Han's daughter, your theory is possible then. but i don't feel that way honestly, i dunno…CJW is kinda a mystery person after the tragedy, so it's hard to know her real intention. one time i feel like she's a proud mother when DJ did good things, but other times she just made DJ too much suffer, and here we are must saw her as a insecurity GF. Whatever her agenda, i think she can be more mature than that.

Guest lexiclayrullman

if we remember how CJW told CapK why she didn't tell him about DJ as Cap.Han's daughter, your theory is possible then. but i don't feel that way honestly, i dunno…CJW is kinda a mystery person after the tragedy, so it's hard to know her real intention. one time i feel like she's a proud mother when DJ did good things, but other times she just made DJ too much suffer, and here we are must saw her as a insecurity GF. Whatever her agenda, i think she can be more mature than that.

i think ou're right... she senses that ck is different around dj so she is very insecure and tries hard for dj to think that they are together.. ep 9, the hug, the phots album bench, she knows that dj was sitting back them and she moved close to ck and everything else in ep 10... restaraunt seating, sunglasses, and wearing the shirt incident..she notices ck is different ..

Added episode 9 captures for the Korean drama 'Take Care of Us, Captain'

photo220614.jpg

Added episode 9 captures for the Korean drama "Take Care of Us, Captain" (2012)

Directed by Joo Dong-min

Written by Jeong Na-myeong

Network : SBS

With Koo Hye-seon, Ji Jin-hee, Yoo Seon, Lee Cheon-hee, Lee Seong-min, Lim Seong-eon,...

Wed, Thu 21:55

Synopsis

Ji Jin-hee is Kim Yoon-seong who has a gift for flying airplanes. He appears as a very rational and a perfectionist, but he's actually a humanist who has a soft heart.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/01/04

photo220613.jpg

source: http://www.hancinema.net/korean (Englsh Korean)

"Take Care Of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-hee is jealous of Koo Hye-seon and Lee Cheon-hee's kiss

Yoon-seong (Ji Jin-hee) felt his heart move for Da-jin (Koo Hye-seon).

On the latest episode of SBS drama "Take Care of Us, Captain", aired on February 2nd, Yoon-seong felt jealousy towards the fact that Dong-soo (Lee Cheon-hee) and Da-jin kissed.

He was in shock after he found out. He put out useless slander to her while flying, "I don't think Kang Dong-soo has very good drinking manners".

Not noticing what he meant, Da-jin said, "That has nothing to do with flying". This made Yoon-seong even angrier. He said, "Of course, you guys even kissed" exposing his jealousy and laughing.

With this, the love triangle between Da-jin, Yoon-seong and Ji-won had officially been.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-take-care-of-us-captain-ji-jin-hee-is-jealous-of-koo-hye-seon-and-lee-cheon-hee-s-kiss-38260.html

--

Pposong is too cuteee~~ :D

iNOlJ.jpg

Guest strawberryfuzz

this drama is seriously getting more interesting..i love how capk look at dj especially from last episode,u can tell that he has a feeling for her..he didnt show it b4 now its obvious our captain fall for her phew.gif

but of course it'll be complicated for both of em

Archived