[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any preview for next ep?

I can't stand for what CJW doing Awww. She try try everything to make CapK come back to her and hurt DJ. I wonder if she really feels guilty for waht she have done for DJ's family in the past?

Can't understand this character Arghhhh...

No, no preview. And I totally agree with you.

She is shameless. How could she did that? She made three bad moves. First, in the restaurant when she wanted to sit (with KYS) on the table where KDS and DJ were eating. Second, in the airplane when she gave him a new par of sunglasses in front of DJ because the "other" (the same model that he gave to DJ) were old. And the last one, when she opened the door to DJ in KYS's house wearing a KYS's shirt, making DJ believes that something had happened between them.

Now I think Choi is going to be the person who will say DJ that KYS was the co-pilot on the flight when her mother died. I think that this will be the only way that she can use to separate them.

Hey guys, let me tell you something.

I just woke up and had such a weird dream about this drama.

This was my dream.. The lead actress wore a very sexy bikini and you could almost see her breasts.

She was eating kimchi on the floor and then the Captain kept staring at her and then he insulted her like always, but the lead actress unexpectedly kissed him with her mouth still full of kimchi.

The Captain was in shock and i could even see some kimchi on his lips.

lol This is what happens when someone get obsessed with Kdramas.

Choi is going to be the person who will say DJ that KYS was the co-pilot on the flight when her mother died. I think that this will be the only way that she can use to separate them.

I haven't seen ep 10 yet, but I agree with you now. I really really hope that CK wises up and beats Choi to the punch. He has to. That is definitely not something DJ should find out about through an ex-gf. I just not really looking for to them finishing up that arc as I can see how it will all play out... in typical k-drama fashion. 

DJ - you are too obvious! LOL But then again, not sure how perceptive CK is anyways. To me, it's super obvious that DJ is smitten with him... she gets jealous every time. CK - I still hate the wishy washy attitude towards to ex and the sorta-sister, sorta-not. And I'm still not loving his "tough love" approach to things and how he cuts down DJ a lot. Since CK is played by JJH - I can't help but like him, yet seriously, I do want to punch his light out sometimes when he's being mean. :) Let's hope he can clear out some of his emotional and excess baggage. He has a lot of it. Or maybe DJ and him can work through all of them together :)

I want our OTP to get together soon!! Not at the end of the series. :)

whoaaaaa..oh my god..i cant waitttttttt..even tho i dont understand korean,whatever..should download asap the raw vid

i never been this excited watchin korean drama

im seriously addicted to this drama *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Strawberryfuzz, i don't understand korean but iOnAir have captions in three languages, including english. They are not fully synchronized in real time, but you can follow the scenes and understand them. The captions are only for Take Care of Us, Captain. This is a great advantage because you know what is going on. So try it. :)

I think that the president got another job somewhere because in the previous episode he received something saying if I'm not wrong "letter of appointment".

About the plane... capK announced the passengers that it was the last run for that plane and that even the plane has a name, given by the mechanic ajussi, who's were nostalgic sitting in an empty hangar on those mobile stairs and when they got back there was another plane.

PPosong told capK that "300 won oppa" kissed her sister by kissing him, and you can see capK reaction to news by the way he looks at DS.

Guest strawberryfuzz

Strawberryfuzz, i don't understand korean but iOnAir have captions in three languages, including english. They are not fully synchronized in real time, but you can follow the scenes and understand them. The captions are only for Take Care of Us, Captain. This is a great advantage because you know what is going on. So try it. :)

oh ok..thx 4 ur info andreasofia laugh.gif..i didnt know this,i never try it b4 lol

She is shameless. How could she did that? She made three bad moves. First, in the restaurant when she wanted to sit (with KYS) on the table where KDS and DJ were eating. Second, in the airplane when she gave him a new par of sunglasses in front of DJ because the "other" (the same model that he gave to DJ) were old. And the last one, when she opened the door to DJ in KYS's house wearing a KYS's shirt, making DJ believes that something had happened between them.

Now I think Choi is going to be the person who will say DJ that KYS was the co-pilot on the flight when her mother died. I think that this will be the only way that she can use to separate them.

Yes I agree with you. I think CJW will be the one who told DJ about the past. 

If I'm not wrong CapK is still in the house so he will definitely go out to the door and........again he will find out DJ's seeing what she shouldn't be showed arrrrggggghhhhh

How shameless CJW! 

I think CapK is a smart guy therefore he will find out "little trick" that CJW did to make DJ hurt and give up on YS. I hope he will figure out how uncomfortable he is when seeing DJ in that situation and at least .......i hope.......he will strong enough to run after DJ and not make her even more miserable than the hug she saw btw CapK and CJW

I haven't seen ep 10 yet, but I agree with you now. I really really hope that CK wises up and beats Choi to the punch. He has to. That is definitely not something DJ should find out about through an ex-gf. I just not really looking for to them finishing up that arc as I can see how it will all play out... in typical k-drama fashion. 

DJ - you are too obvious! LOL But then again, not sure how perceptive CK is anyways. To me, it's super obvious that DJ is smitten with him... she gets jealous every time. CK - I still hate the wishy washy attitude towards to ex and the sorta-sister, sorta-not. And I'm still not loving his "tough love" approach to things and how he cuts down DJ a lot. Since CK is played by JJH - I can't help but like him, yet seriously, I do want to punch his light out sometimes when he's being mean. :) Let's hope he can clear out some of his emotional and excess baggage. He has a lot of it. Or maybe DJ and him can work through all of them together :)

I want our OTP to get together soon!! Not at the end of the series. :)

Is interesting because CJW perceives that something happens with KYS, it's not just DJ. CJW told her that they -CJW and KYS- were in love. WHAT??!!! :huh: Before, when she didn't see any danger, she was calm but now she knows that Da Jin has feeling for KYS and he is feeling something for DJ too. This is why she is doing all these wild things. The funny thing is that whatever she is doing to separate them, she is putting them to face their feelings for the other.

On the contrarary I think CJW is trying to protect both KSY & HDJ from hurting further by displaying her affection for him once she smell they're falling for each other. I'm sure her feeling for him is genuine but so far she just keeps to herself  even when the other girl is flirting with him...i think she sumhow tried to protect HDJ out of guilt, just like the way she challenge HDJ to be professional abt her work as well as better control of her emotion. I think she succeed in doing that becos even if they're not best of friends HDJ now at least be civil to her while working, thus making her a stronger person...

Just imagine if after falling in love with CaptK DJ finds out he's the one who made the mistake while piloting the plane that cos her mom to bleed to death...I guess its better if DJ broken hearted becos she thinks CaptK has relationship with CJW than finding out he's also responsible indirectly for her mother's death...I think that's why CJW seems aggressively pursuing CaptK after realised HDJ true feeling for CaptK....

Anyway I think MJ's dad hatred for CaptK  is more than just he supposedly started the fire that kill his wife...my bet  Capt K was his wife love child by her true love, that she died in the fire saving him...that's why he hates CaptK becos he reminds him of wife lover...at least that's what I think....

Why do I hate that sneaky old stewardess?? I didnt like her from the beginning...She is so sly...I hope Captain comes to see who is on his door too...only to see sneaky old stewardess...

But what are the ages between captain and DJ???

Gosh! CJW's insecurity have started to become annoying, i used to like her really but this episode get me disliking her, and the ending.....DANG! :crazy:

Totally agree! Now, she shows her true colors. I think we will see many more things like she did today because she calculates what she is doing.

Knowing that Da Jin is so hot temper, Choi was sure that Da Jin would return to KYS's apartment to return to him his jacket because she saw Choi when she come in his apartment. Choi was prepared to give the last shot to Da Jin and she did when Da Jin saw her wearing the KYS's shirt. tongue2.gif

I think Jin Da will suffer much because of her.

i was so sorry for CHOI ,but  after this episode i hate her!i hope Dajin and CapK will be together soon!you know i wonder  how will be their first kiss ... because of choi  negligence poor Dajin lost the person she most loved and her sister is sick!i just imagine how she must feel  now that because of her  loses this man she is inlove with ...

On the contrarary I think CJW is trying to protect both KSY & HDJ from hurting further by displaying her affection for him once she smell they're falling for each other. I'm sure her feeling for him is genuine but so far she just keeps to herself  even when the other girl is flirting with him...i think she sumhow tried to protect HDJ out of guilt, just like the way she challenge HDJ to be professional abt her work as well as better control of her emotion. I think she succeed in doing that becos even if they're not best of friends HDJ now at least be civil to her while working, thus making her a stronger person...

Just imagine if after falling in love with CaptK DJ finds out he's the one who made the mistake while piloting the plane that cos her mom to bleed to death...I guess its better if DJ broken hearted becos she thinks CaptK has relationship with CJW than finding out he's also responsible indirectly for her mother's death...I think that's why CJW seems aggressively pursuing CaptK after realised HDJ true feeling for CaptK....

Anyway I think MJ's dad hatred for CaptK  is more than just he supposedly started the fire that kill his wife...my bet  Capt K was his wife love child by her true love, that she died in the fire saving him...that's why he hates CaptK becos he reminds him of wife lover...at least that's what I think....

Do you think that? I have my doubts. I don't think that her intention is to protect Da Jin. If she wanted to protect Da Jin, she had talked to CapK about DJ feelings for him and persuade him to be indifferent to her. She would ask him to put a barrier between them. But the problem is that CapK, despite what happened in the past, have feelings for Da Jin. He are showing a lot of attentions for her and we can see that he is softening because of her. I think this is what Choi has done that attitude because she can't handle the truth, that she isn't his romantic interest anymore. She asked him to start again their romantic relationship, but he never replied. She is the one who always is calling him. Now, his heart is looking another girl.

The most dangerous combination is MJ and his father. She is so jealous and his father is so vengeful. Could it be CapK her brother? Poor DJ; she needs to deal, not only with Choi, but also with MJ. Ouch! :(

Will see what's happen next... :)

Guest strawberryfuzz

just watched ep 10..it was so good overall,best ep so far

but CJW really pissed me off fury.gif

everytime just finish watch pcap,i always cant wait to see the next ep

this drama is really addictivewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

CK - I still hate the wishy washy attitude towards to ex and the sorta-sister, sorta-not. And I'm still not loving his "tough love" approach to things and how he cuts down DJ a lot.

While it does bother me that the Captain won't let these women go and follow his heart, I can't really fault him for it.  He has serious abandonment issues and hates feeling so alone.  He wants a family more than anything, and the two people from his past that have felt like family to him are the ex and the sorta-sister.  Even though he's basically stringing them along, he can't let them go.  It's definitely a character flaw for him, and it's probably the biggest obstacle to him finding his way to Da Jin (well, you know, besides the whole "I kind of killed your mother" thing).  He needs to let go of his past to be with Da Jin, and it's actually the same for Da Jin (she just doesn't know it yet).  So, I get where the captain is coming from, but if he doesn't hurry up and own his feelings, he's going to lose Da Jin, especially since Dong Soo is still so persistently pursuing her.

As for the tough love stuff, at this point I think it is just his defense mechanism, especially in the jogging scene from ep 9.  He looks so tortured when he says that he can't know Da Jin as Da Jin but only as Co-Pilot Han.  In ep 10 he's finally starting to openly show his interest in Da Jin, even if he's not coming right out and saying it.  I love this couple so very much.  It's all in the looks they give each other and the simple gestures between them. :wub:

Guest kristyjb

First off.... Thank you beyond end for your posts semi-fly.

Is anyone else having issues with the 720p HanRel torrent? it is only like 250mbs...

Guest Heart.And.Soul

@gbrd - Wonderful post, I agree with everything you said! I loved this episode! Despite the ending, we are beginning to see the romance unfold in the right direction. Though there are going to be lots of road blocks in the future, I would like to see them acknowledge their feelings before that.

Does anyone know what Captain K said at the end while he was putting down his wine glass? CJW looked awfully determined afterwords..

Guest lexiclayrullman

Why do I hate that sneaky old stewardess?? I didnt like her from the beginning...She is so sly...I hope Captain comes to see who is on his door too...only to see sneaky old stewardess...

But what are the ages between captain and DJ???

in the beginning i kinda of felt bad for her.. but you're right, after this episode... watch out dj, she is going after cap k with vengence.. the sort-sister already told her that they had a special relationship, therefore hands off so now the flight attendant lady is doing the same thing to dj.. hands off my man.. i think he has already fallen for dj but doesn't know it yet.. i can see it in his eyes when he looks at her.... maybe fighting himself b/c he knows it probably won't work out due to the accident.. i like the capt but it's ok if she ends up with ds... since he's so nice.. totally hope they don't turn his character bad... too many of those already... vp, sorta-sis, flight lady, and the team manager... don't make ds bad, please

Archived