[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

Me too! Include one more in the Capitans' Team (CapK and CapH). :wub: Now we are four. ^_^:D  

I don't know, but I think that KDS isn't the person for Da Jin. Although his devotion for her, I think she sees him as a good friend nothing more. As the friend of Da Jin's father said, KDS is always one step behind. Why? Da Jin needs a man with a great personality to her side, as the CapK. She needs a mature man, who is an intellectual challenge for her and that makes her feels protected. She needs to admire him, plus makes her feels confident. Also a man who taught her and helped her to grow. That they have many things to be resolved? OF COURSE. But when all are clarified, there will not be obstacles for them. I agree with what someone said, that he always, from the beginning, showed interest in DJ. Why he photographed her on the bridge? And all the things that happened before he knew that she was the daughter of Captain Han. I don't think that it's guilt, I think that if something more. But when he will clarify the confusion in his head, he will realize that the feeling he has for her is not guilt, but something much deeper. :wub:  Also with Da Jin. The process will be a tough one for her, but in the end, she can release all her demons and understand that what happened to Cap K was a mistake, an accident. Love can heal all these wounds. I think our beloved Fluffy will have a leading role to make this happen. I love her! :wub: Of course that there must be conflict because otherwise we would not have drama, blush.gif  but in the end, everything will become clear and they will be together. I hope so! :)

Hello...wub.gifwub.gif

I've been a lurker since the beginning of this thread. I supah love this drama. I wasn't expecting that this drama would turn out this good. 

I agree, agree with what you said... DS is cute though. I love his charm and antics. But I'm rooting for Cap K and DJwub.gif  And that would make FIVE of us shipping for our Captains...

YS and DJ...Fighting!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello...*quoted image**quoted image*

I've been a lurker since the beginning of this thread. I supah love this drama. I wasn't expecting that this drama would turn out this good. 

I agree, agree with what you said... DS is cute though. I love his charm and antics. But I'm rooting for Cap K and DJ*quoted image*  And that would make FIVE of us shipping for our Captains...

YS and DJ...Fighting!!!

Can I join you too? That would make us SIX to choose YS. I think, though, that it will take some time for YS to realize that all he is doing to help DJ is not just because he wants to make up to her for what he did in the past, but because of real feelings for her.

Kim Yoon Song and Han Da Jin, are  opposites so in the end they'll  attract.! Only a  strong man can handle and deal with such a  woman. Nothing  will turn Han Da Jin around from being a great pilot  and  the only man strong enough in this drama to deal with that is Kim Yoon  Song. Once he  confess his part in the drama that led to the death of  her mother, maybe  they will work it out. I  really want to beleve it will be this way! But what can i do?I love KDS too!So i'm 50% with the captain  and 50%KDS!

Guest lexiclayrullman

Can I join you too? That would make us SIX to choose YS. I think, though, that it will take some time for YS to realize that all he is doing to help DJ is not just because he wants to make up to her for what he did in the past, but because of real feelings for her.

i wanted both, but since i have to pick one,, i' want the captain too... so is that seven or eight.. ds is cute and totally cater to her but she would get bored with that.. captain would be a better fit, did i mention that he's hot..

Hello and welcome aboard! Hehehe...I just declared that I'm shipping the two...so I guess that makes 3 of us! But you have to admit, KDS is a great guy. Like his dad, these guys plunge head on when they like someone and they are very attentive! :lol: 

thanks for the warm welcome :wub: ...i must admit KDS is handsome,tall and funny,but what can i do ^_^ in my eyes i can only see captain YS not for myself but for our heroine :)

Guest JustPinay

Me too! Include one more in the Capitans' Team (CapK and CapH). :wub: Now we are four. ^_^:D

I don't know, but I think that KDS isn't the person for Da Jin. Although his devotion for her, I think she sees him as a good friend nothing more. As the friend of Da Jin's father said, KDS is always one step behind. Why? Da Jin needs a man with a great personality to her side, as the CapK. She needs a mature man, who is an intellectual challenge for her and that makes her feels protected. She needs to admire him, plus makes her feels confident. Also a man who taught her and helped her to grow. That they have many things to be resolved? OF COURSE. But when all are clarified, there will not be obstacles for them. I agree with what someone said, that he always, from the beginning, showed interest in DJ. Why he photographed her on the bridge? And all the things that happened before he knew that she was the daughter of Captain Han. I don't think that it's guilt, I think that if something more. But when he will clarify the confusion in his head, he will realize that the feeling he has for her is not guilt, but something much deeper. :wub: Also with Da Jin. The process will be a tough one for her, but in the end, she can release all her demons and understand that what happened to Cap K was a mistake, an accident. Love can heal all these wounds. I think our beloved Fluffy will have a leading role to make this happen. I love her! :wub: Of course that there must be conflict because otherwise we would not have drama, blush.gif but in the end, everything will become clear and they will be together. I hope so! :)

Oh I love your post...it has certainly ease the tension I feel every time I see their clash in this series...keep them coming....

Guest JustPinay

if i reallly have to pick...then i must pick the captain too! the only man strong enough in this drama to deal with her is Kim Yoon  Song.But i  love KDS too!

I really go for the captain too...all because I love Jin Jin hee...

That's what makes this series exciting...the captain's struggles with himself...whether it's about guilt or he's slowly but surely falling for her...Jin Hee is one good actor..His pairing with Han Hyo Joo in Dong Yi...was amazing considering the age gap...here you can also notice the gap...but the story calls for a mature leading man and that what makes Jin Jin Hee worthy of the role...

Hello all pasenger here, just want to ask. is it true that PCAP PCAP will be extending 4 episode???

Wow is it a GREAT NEWS huh, it means PCAP really have a lot viewers too , maybe in that time they prefer to watch TMTETS first then They watch PCAP on taping :sweatingbullets: well it means many people love this drama too. i'm really excited bout this info. hope it's true & PC really a GREAT DRAMA & WORTH to WATCH ^^

Guest JCW2015

me too..im shipping capK n capH

tho i like KDS too

ok now im addicted to this drama

*quoted image*

you guys influencing me to join you as well.kekeke! :D

I am totally addicted and obsess with this drama, my favorite one this 2012! I would say my NO.1

Guest strawberryfuzz

you guys influencing me to join you as well.kekeke! :D

I am totally addicted and obsess with this drama, my favorite one this 2012! I would say my NO.1

i know right..its my fav drama so far

the story line is totally interesting

i hope the rating is good as well

Count me in for the CapK and CapH pair, like many others I've been only lurking until now, but I decided to speak up just to say that it's a shame that we can't influence the ratings.

I watch TMTES but only after I take my Wednesday/Thursday portion of Ji Jin Hee,

He's got me as a fan since Dae Jang Geum and I've watched all his dramas.

Hello  flyers!

I'm glad PCAP is getting a lot of love from international fans like us...

And i'm elated we also have a lot of fans shipping the two captains!! :w00t:

Although KDS is really adorable, i couldn't picture him out with CaptainH.:sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for episodes 9&10 and i really do hope PCAP will be extended for 4 more episodes!!!:wub:

i wanted both, but since i have to pick one,, i' want the captain too... so is that seven or eight.. ds is cute and totally cater to her but she would get bored with that.. captain would be a better fit, did i mention that he's hot..

Count me in too...I'm totally in Capt Kim & Han Dajin ship....Tho DS is sweet but at time I feels he's a bit too pushy,  but still its nice to have him around when things got too stuffy....but DJ is one complicated person & he didnt really understand what she's been tru....as for KSY he was a part of the accident, her father's protege with a strong charater. Dajin needs to get over what happen to lead a happy life, She needs strength from a man like KSY, in order to forgive, not to mention he's the father figure she needs real badly

I'm confused cause i like both male characters.

Am i the only one who likes both?

At first i really didn't like Kim, but now i like the coldness/seriousness of Kim Yoon Sung and the craziness of Kang Dong Soo.

In real life she would never accept Kim as her partner after knowing the truth about the accident.

as i said before in my opinion the captain has a contribution in the her mother death  but it is more on the stewardess, because of her negligence the passenger asked for help but she ignore her for a guy she knew that she is pregnant she should have lend her helping hand!

Archived