[Drama 2012] Take Care of Us, Captain 부탁해요, 캡틴

Admin

TAKE CARE OF US, CAPTAIN (부탁해요, 캡틴)

Title: Take Care of Us, Captain (부탁해요, 캡틴)
Chinese Title: 拜托了,机长
Also Known As: Fly Again
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast Network: SBS
Broadcast Period: 2012-Jan-04 to 2012-March-08
Air Time: Wednesday & Thursday @ 21:55 PM KST
Director: Joo Dong Min
Screenwriter: Jung Na Myung

SYNOPSIS

Take Care of Us, Captain unfolds around the character growths, careers, and romances of those working at an airport.

Kim Yoon Sung is the talented pilot of a passenger airline who gets saddled with a new co-pilot, Han Da Jin, in her attempts to become a pilot.

The pair gets caught in a love triangle with Kang Dong Soo, who is an air traffic controller at Incheon International Airport with seven years of experience under his belt. He’s prickly and cool, but possesses a cute, playful side that sometimes crops up.

MAIN CAST

Koo Hye Sun
as Han Da Jin
Ji Jin Hee as Kim Yoon Sung
Lee Chun Hee as Kang Dong Soo
Yoo Sun as Choi Ji Won
Lee Sung Min as Hong Mi Joo

MINOR CAST

Kim Chang Wan as Han Gyu Pil
Lee Hwi Hyang as Yang Mi Hye
Lee Ah Hyun as Yang Mal Ja
Lim Seong Eon as Jang Min Ah
Joo Sung Min as Heo Jae Soo

NEWS & INFORMATION

Ji Jin-Hee Joins Gu Hye-Sun in Aviation Drama
Lee Chun-Hee Joins Airport Drama "Take Care of Us, Captain"
First Stills from "Take Care of Us, Captain"
Gu Hye-Sun Celebrates Birthday in Australia
Gu Hye-Sun Becomes a Pilot for "Take Care of Us, Captain"
"Take Care of Us, Captain" Ji Jin-Hee Becomes a Photographer
Ji Jin-Hee's Transformation into a Uniform-Wearing Pilot
Goo Hye Sun and Ji Jin Hee Look Unexpectedly Compatible in Their Fairy-Tale Like Secret Date in Australia
Jung Kyeo Woon Cameos on 'Please, Captain' as a Top Star
An Intriguing Teaser Video for 'Please, Captain' Starring Ku Hye Sun and Ji Jin Hee
Koo Hye-Seon "Acting with Married People, I Want to Get Married Too."
Ku Hye Sun Draws a lot of Attention by Flying Red Cessna
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Ready to Takeoff with Poster Released
Han Ga In, Ku Hye Sun, and Lee Si Young Battle It Out in New Wednesday & Thursday Dramas
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Sets Sail
Gu Hye Sun “Cute Pilot” Solo Poster for 'Take Care of Us, Captain'
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Takeoff Safely with 9.2% Rating for 2nd Position
Ku Hye Sun and Ji Jin Hee Promote Take Care of Us, Captain
Ku Hye Sun & Ji Jin Hee: Success of Deep Rooted Tree is a Blessing Not Burden
Casts of 'Take Care of Us, Captain' Send Autograph Greetings
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Production Press Conference Photo and Video Gallery
Ku Hye Sun Talks About Why She Likes Short Hair
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Less than Stellar Debut Due To Old-Fashioned Characters
Ji Jin Hee Shakes Hand with Barack Obama - What Happened?
Ji Jin Hee Shows His Beautiful and Fit Body
Ku Hye Sun Acting Unchanged Over Decade Provokes Criticism
'Take Care of Us, Captain' Adds New Screenwriter
Clara Lee Sung Min Seductive Swimsuit Photos

Credits: Drama Wiki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Stills from "Take Care of Us, Captain"

photo203917.jpg

photo203915.jpg

photo203914.jpg

photo203916.jpg

Credits: HanCinema

+++

Fantaken Photos of Goo Hye Sun on the Set of "Please, Captain" in Sydney

e79394.jpg

96160258.jpg

61265362.jpg

20361932.jpg

Credits: cyworld + loveghs

Credit to cheerkoo @ GHS thread

A post from DC about Han DaJin character from PLEASE CAPTAIN: http://gall.dcinside...3964&page=1=

한다진=Han DaJin

“하늘은 우리를 결코 쉽게 허락하지 않는다”="The Heavens will not permit  us to be together that easily."

“하늘은 우리를 결코 쉽게 버리지도 않는다”="The Heavens  will not give up on us that eaily either."

나는 ‘한다면 하는 한다진’이다. I am Han DaJin who definitely go after  what I set my mind to do.

현재 보잉 747기의 풋내기 부조종사, 매사 긍정적, 힘들다고 투덜대지 않는다. Currently, I am an assistant pilot for Boeing 747. In general, I tend to have a positive outlook and rarely complain that things are hard.

정상이 가까울수록 힘이 들게 마련이니까.  It is only normal that things get harder as you get closer to your goals' realization.

꼴통 소리, 자주 듣는다. 너 여자 맞니? 소리, 역시 자주 듣는다 . (꼴통=?some type of a nut?)  People often call me nutty. Are you really a woman? I hear that comment about myself very often as well.

내가 여자인지 남자인지 아님 제 3의 성인지, 가끔 헷갈릴 때가 있다. Sometimes I get confused if I am really a woman or a man or an altogether a new type of an alternate gender.  

중성적인 매력도 남과는 다른 독특함이다. Sexual neutrality can have its own unique charm that stands out.

다혈질에 성격 급하고, 고집 세고 자기 하고 싶은 일은 꼭 하고야 마는 독한 근성을 가지고 있지만, Hot-tempered, impatient, stubborn...an intense and strong personality that cannot let go of what I want to do.

타인의 고통에 가슴 아파하고 같이 눈물을 흘릴 줄 아는 따듯한 마음이 있다. Yet I am also a soft-hearted who cry and suffer when others are in pain.

오지랖이 태평양, 타인에 대한 배려심이 지나쳐 오버하는 경우가 종종 있다. My concern for others (or getting into others' business) is as wide as the Pacific Ocean. I can get overly carried away by my concern and consideration for other people.  

냉철한 판단력이 중요시 되는 칵핏에서 이건 분명 단점이다. However, that is definitely my weakness at the cockpit where a cool and level-headed judgment is essential.

and

냉혹한 카리스마, 기장 김윤성...

The cool/cold charisma of Kim Yoon Sung, the Captain...

사랑의 다른 슬픈 이름! The love's another sad name!

꼴통 관제사, 걍동수....The nutty air traffic controller, Kang Dong Soo.

사랑과 우정사이! A relationship between love and friendship!

과거의 그 여자, 캐빈어탠던트 최지원....The woman from the past, the cabin attendant Choi JiWon...

(너무 큰 스포는 독이지...Too much information can be a bad spoiler...)

Wow thank you for open this thread. Here is more news about Please Captain

http://gall.dcinside...3560&page=1=

http://news.nate.com.../20111027n07112

션 리차드, '부탁해요 캡틴' 캐스팅..지진희-구혜선과 '호흡'

조선일보 원문 기사전송 2011-10-27 09:49 최종수정 2011-10-27 10:11

배우 션 리차드가 SBS ‘뿌리깊은 나무’의 후속작으로 편성된‘부탁해요 캡틴’(가제)에 캐스팅 됐다.

‘부탁해요 캡틴’(가제)은 지진희-구혜선이 출연해 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 부조종사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 이야기로 파일럿들의 사랑과 우정을 그린다.

극중 션 리차드는 지진희의 동료인 외국인 기장의 역할로 출연하며 파일럿들이 성장해가는 이야기를 더욱 풍성하게 만들어줄 예정이다.

한 관계자는 션 리차드의 캐스팅에 대해 “해외를 드나드는 파일럿이라는 메인 테마를 가지고 있는 만큼, 외국인 조력자의 역할은  무척이나 중요한 역할이다. 한국말과 영어를 동시에 완벽히 구사하며 정통연기를 보여줄 수 있는 배우로는 션리차드 뿐이라고 생각했다.  션의 예전 작품을 보았을 때 부터 눈독들이고 있었다”라며 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.

션 리차드는 드라마 ‘제중원’에서 제중원의 초대원장 ‘알렌’역으로 출연해 신인답지 않은 능숙한 연기력으로 대중들의 시선을 사로  잡았다. 또한, ‘아테나: 전쟁의 여신’에서는 차승원의 충직한 부하로써 킬러 본색을 보였던 앤디 역으로 활약해 주목 받았다.

New article about CAPTAIN. cr to DC

A Korean-American actor named Sean Richard Dulake has been cast to work  with Ji-Jin Hee and GHS. (This time, GHS's name is definitely in.) He  plays Ji JInHee's colleague and also a foreign pilot. His casting would  contribute towards making the story of CAPTAIN even more full and rich.  An actor who can speak English and Korean fluently was requred for this  role. Richard already received much praise for his acting work in Athena  and in JaeJoongWon. (Sorry I could not bring over his pix but he was  born in Korea to Korean mother and British father but grew up in United  States--his birthday is June 9, 1984.)

Cr: Cheerkoo from Goo Hye Sun Soompi thread

seanrichard13.jpg

Sean Richard Dulake

Thanks for the information, guys!

The first post has been edited with information of Han Da Jin's character description and the casting of Sean Richard Dulake so do add more if you come across further news!

@ ebulli3nt thanx a million for making this thread ^^

i really can't wait for this drama & all sunniez including me really happy with this thread and i just want to say to all the CAst and Crew of Take Care of Us,CAptain HWAITING ^^

in this drama there involving a great actors and actresse, wish for the best ^^

let give support to this upcomming drama ^^ ;)^_^

credit as tag and to cheerkoo @ GHS soompi

http://gall.dcinside...3994&page=1=

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002063805

http://news.nate.com.../20111117n07017

미소 천사’ 구혜선, 아시아나 항공 얼굴 된다

=Smiling Angel GHS becomes the face of Asiana Air.<BR clear=all>htm_20111117101335c010c011.jpg

톱스타 구혜선이 아시아나의 얼굴이 된다. Top Star GHS will be the face of Asiana.

SBS 새 수목극 '부탁해요 캡틴'(가제)에서 따뜻하고 긍정적인 마인드를 가진 여자 부조종사 한다진 역을 맡은 구혜선은 극중에서 비행기와 관련된 모든 장비와 의상 등을 아시아나 항공사로부터 지원받기로 했다. Upcoming new SBS drama for Wed and Thurs  is currently called Please Captain. The main character in the drama  is a positive and warm-hearted assistant pilot, Han Da Jin.  GHS who will play Han DaJin will receive all the clothes and equipment related to flying through the support of Asiana Air.

아시아나 측은 구혜선이 '아름다운 사람'들을 전면에 내세우는 자사의 이미지와 잘 어울린다고 판단, 드라마 전반에 걸친 모든 것을 지원한다고 전했다. The Asiana Air feels that GHS fits the image of "beautiful people" very well. They want to provide all that is needed for the drama. (Woah, what a commitment!)

얼마전 다녀온 호주 로케이션 에서도 구혜선은 해당 항공사의 비행기를 타고 일반인에게는 출입이 엄격히 금지된 장소 등을 구경하는 등 뜻깊은 경험을 했던 것으로 알려졌다. 앞으로 파일럿 훈련이나 연수 등도 도움을 받을 예정. Even at the location filming of the drama in Australia, GHS rode in the Asiana's airplane and was able to get a tour of the all the places that are normally prohibited to the regular passengers. It was a meaningful experience for GHS. From now on, she will also receive pilot study and training from the Asiana Air as well. (GHS's dream to become a pilot is coming true!! What a lucky girl!!)

제작사 측은 "미소가 예쁜 구혜선 덕에 현실감 넘치는 드라마를 만들 수 있게 됐다"며 "세트장이 아닌 실제 훈련장과 연수실 등 이제까지 시청자들에게 공개되지 않았던 세세한 부분까지 드라마에 담아낼 수 있을 것으로 보인다"고 기대감을 표했다. The production team is very happy that they are able to make a drama as true to reality as possible thanks to GHS with the "pretty smile". Instead of a made up set, the drama will be filmed using the real training facility, study area and more. Many details and aspects never shown to the public about the airport and airline will be broadcast through the drama.

'뿌리깊은 나무' 후속으로 내년 1월 4일 방송되는 '부탁해요 캡틴'은 열정과 패기로 똘똘 뭉친 여성 부조정사가 파일럿으로 성장하는 내용. 구혜선 외에 지진희·유선·이하늬 등이 출연한다. The drama starts on Jan 4th of next year after Deep Rooted Tree. It is about an assistant pilot becoming a full pilot. Besides GHS, Ji JinHee, Yoo Sun and Lee Hani will appear.

유아정 기자 [poroly@joongang.co.kr]-Reporter Yoo Ah Jung.

Archived