Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cherkell

[Drama 2011] Bachelor's Vegetable Store 총각네 야채가게

Just sharing a nice background picture of Veggie Store I came across with  :)

LOL marykarmelina -- you've been hanging out on DayRock like I have?  Great minds think alike!!  biggrin.gif

Yup, can't wait for this beast to finally get off the ground -- they've been teasing us ever since 27 September, and I'm past ready for some of The Pretty to be on my small screen. ::swoon:: wub.gif

More updates above, and more to be added shortly!

I believe these are the first pictures JCW has Tweeted from the set... heck, I think these are the first pictures EVER from the set!!  Drink in The Pretty, chingus!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

86ef3af8.jpg

9d23e77b.jpg

So many cute veggies to choose from. Who to choose, who to choose ... I choose veggie Sung Ha. blush.gif

Sorry Chang Wook-ah, you're dorkiness is cute and all, but Sung Ha is the one tugging at my heart this time. ^_^

Hi,all i'm a newbie of Ji Changwook.luv him so much.Can't wait the first epsisode of Bachelor's Vegetable Store.

So many cute veggies to choose from. Who to choose, who to choose ... I choose veggie Sung Ha. blush.gif

Sorry Chang Wook-ah, you're dorkiness is cute and all, but Sung Ha is the one tugging at my heart this time. ^_^

LOL rei... not going with our Noble Idiot this time around? biggrin.gif

BTW, I sent you a PM with some 'technical questions.'  Hope you can help!  ::mwah::

LOL rei... not going with our Noble Idiot this time around? *quoted image*

BTW, I sent you a PM with some 'technical questions.'  Hope you can help!  ::mwah::

Oh I will, the moment he takes off his shirt. :lol: Swoon!

Noble idiot, that's a good one.

I didn't get the PM. So, what can I help you with?

Oh I will, the moment he takes off his shirt. :lol: Swoon!

Noble idiot, that's a good one.

I didn't get the PM. So, what can I help you with?

Sweetie, I'm more than happy to oblige.  Channel A released these shots taken a few days ago at the Jiangxi Agricultural Market in Seoul.  Our Lead Bachelor is stalked and mobbed by the ahjummas who are just as awed over his yumminess, and in the resulting frenzy, somehow gets his shirt ripped off.  Nice to see that all his hard (no pun intended) work that went into training for WBDS is not going to waste one bit for his new drama!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Apparently this scene was shot in sub-freezing weather, and My Precious had to be taken to the hospital afterwards, only to return to the set the next day.  I don't know whether or not to call him stupid or one tough cookie, but I'd better not be reading any news reports where JCW needed to be hooked up to an IV drip just to get through this filming.  I'll be hopping a flight overseas so fast to beat them senseless that their heads will collectively spin!!!  

040ee1ea.jpg

52dd4fab.jpg

Hunh.  Thought I sent you a PM... lemme resend again when I get home tonight.  Gomen ne!!

Trying not to show *too* much favoritism on this forum, and truthfully there hasn't been much news about the other members of the cast other than His Hotness.  But a nice little piece was recently written about Oh Jae Moo, who is going to play the younger version of Our Hero Bachelor's character.  I still can't get over the marked resemblance to Changwook-ssi -- he's now 14 years old -- and compare that to his portrayal of the young Tak Goo from "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo."  He done growed up real good over the past 18 months!  Jae Moo complained that since he joined the cast, his height shot up 3 cm and the camera crew is having a rough time with their shooting angles.  LOL!!

22b3657e.jpg

I wonder why this drama was so quiet ... not many news going around. If the selected casts is so HOT how come the news franzy so silent ... I cant wait to watch this drama. I miss JCW :P I want more news *sobs ....

CherKell, thanks for all update I can only count on you now ...

Hello :)

First stills of Oh Jae Moo playing the Bachelor in his young days :D

Oh Jae Moo has gathered growing attention to his upcoming child character in Bachelor's Vegetable Store.

He's carrying a cabbage while smiling. What a cute smile he has!

jx1rT.jpg

CherKell: What a couple of good shots of our already grown Bachelor you shared ;D

Thank you!

whatsthat.jpg

“Hunh? What did you say? Channel A has *finally* announced that the Bachelor’s Vegetable Store Press Conference will be held next Wednesday, 14 December at 1:00 PM KST in the Seoul Garden Hotel Ballroom? Oh heck… I guess I better go oil down my chocolate abs and get (more) prettied up for the Big Event!!”

Hi,Cherkell

Thank you for news update .Nice to meet u i'm follow your tumblr already,my tumblr is wanie74.i'm luv Chang Wook so much.

Hi,Cherkell

Thank you for news update .Nice to meet u i'm follow your tumblr already,my tumblr is wanie74.i'm luv Chang Wook so much.

Hi Wanie!  Nice to meet you too, and also welcome to Tumblr-land where we can drool over His Hotness in yet another forum. laugh.gif

A few news-worthy posts to share -- some PR shots were put up on the Channel A website earlier today.  First off, some shots from the Opening Sequence for the Show -- nice to see Changwook-ssi let out another 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo'-like shout at the beginning there.  Tee hee...  Looks like the Show is going to be shot in Flashback Style, where we go from Present Day back in time to the beginnings of the Vegetable Empire:

4a74e454.jpg

Then, a nice little interview with Lee Kwang Soo, where he asks for much love in watching this drama and he hopes the viewers will get behind Bachelor's Vegetable Store.  We will, sweetie... fighting!!

11922455.jpg

Only 13 more days, peeps!  YAY!!!

Kamsahamnida cherkell. You rock for running the forum PLUS all that work you got hoisted onto you. :D Wook roll me please. :P

Hi,Cherkell

Thank you so much for a latest pic of drama. Really hope the viewers will be luv this drama.