How to improve the forums?

melkimx

Guest Enonane1 .

LaDadaista said: This morning I've just noticed some changes made to the "Insightful / Awesome / LOL" panel where all thumbnails of the clickers are hidden and only shown when mousing over.
With the new "Insightful / Awesome / LOL" GUI design, you only know who are the latest 10 "Insightful / Awesome / LOL" clickers, but you'll never know the rest who clicked earlier.

May I suggest that Soompi GUI programmer and designer consider bringing back and displaying the whole thumbnails of the "Insightful / Awesome / LOL" clickers like before?
To be honest, I prefer the previous "Insightful - Awesome - LOL" panel, it makes the thread more interesting by knowing who are interested in our post. The previous "Insightful - Awesome - LOL" panel can also urge a user's need to engage in each thread more.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration. ^-^

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for bringing back the little feedback icons! Really missed having them the past few days...half the fun scrolling through the threads (which is unfortunately not available in PMs - can we have them there too?) was seeing all the pretty, colourful icons and figuring out who loved or hated our posts lol

@Enonane1 If you suspect that others misuse the off-topic button against you or anyone else, send a personal message to any of the moderators to state your case as to why you believe it is so. He / she should be able to review the posts and remove the off-topic reactions at his / her own discretion.

• 3 weeks later...

I have some questions/suggestions specific to PMs and posts - my apologies if this has been brought up before in this or any other thread.
PM1. Previously, within a PM chat, we have visibility of all the users who are in the chat. Now, we can only see 10, and there does not appear to be any way for us to know who else is in the chat. Can the visibility of all the users be reinstated in future versions?
2. Is it possible to allow edits of PM messages, similar to the thread posts?
3. Is it possible to implement page numbers and search function within PMs, similar to the threads? When a PM chat grows exponentially, especially a discussion PM with so many people involved, it can be pretty difficult to backtrack and find a specific message.

Messages / Posts4. In the past, we were able to expand the reply box, which is really useful to give an overall preview of the message, especially when there is formatting involved. Can this functionality be restored?
Thank you for listening to our concerns. Really appreciate it!

• 4 months later...

Archived