SM Global Auditions 2012

Guest starzXshinee

Guest starzXshinee

They have not set up a location yet because it is still far from into the future. I think they are still waiting for people to register so they get a head count so the venue can be big enough.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol obviously

Really? To be honest, I don't think these e-mail applications mean that much. They're probably just using the emails as a way of figuring out how many people are going and to send the address of the audition place. IDK. LOL. But oh well. I guess if I don't get an email, then I don't get one.

Guest Lao_Kid99

Since you are posting about auditioning for a management company, you should post that up as a new topic on the audition subforum, and title the thread with the name of management company. That way you won't get in trouble since you made a seperate topic on the subject.

but its not management company per se. its individual manager.so idk, ill probably post the topic as "Audition For Boy Band." or something.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

but its not management company per se. its individual manager.so idk, ill probably post the topic as "Audition For Boy Band." or something.

^ It's the same procedure. You don't want to post something off-topic in thread it's not meant to be in. Just put up your manager's credentials, where to contact him and etc. in a differnt topic and title it "Boy band Audition".

Guest Lucia111

I need help... :/  On the e-mail the part "city and date" we have to put the city and  the date we are going to, but I'm not sure of the dates and the cities now... :C what should I do? :S wait or...?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

hi, are they going to release an application or we just to email the information they told us to write?

^ their is no set application. Just email them a standard profile about yourself

Guest 9hellokitty

When must we send in our registeration application by? The deadline?

I would be attending but I wanted to know which was the easiest to navigate and not the most crowded one.. Can't predict, right?

Guest toshiobr

Hi guys, Im new here in forum, I am born in Brazil and live here, my father is japanese, and my mother is caucasian, im 19 years old, have 1,87 height, 74kg weight, speak portuguese, and a little bit english, I can dance well, but Im not sure if I can sing, do you guys think I have a chance if I go to audition in JYP/SM/YG ? Im really fan of kpop, and want to be a kpop idol, I'll go to SM global audition Los Angeles in 2012 with my brother, but do not want to spend money in vain, I would like some tips guys, help me wih informations, and I cant speak Korean and do not sing very well.

Thanks for helping anyway.

some photos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11zd-deJuMQ

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

When must we send in our registeration application by? The deadline?

I would be attending but I wanted to know which was the easiest to navigate and not the most crowded one.. Can't predict, right?

Their is no deadline until the audition date :/ Also SM Global Auditions are supremely crowded. In the 2009 auditions they had about 500 to 700 auditionees in just Los Angeles, CA alone. So I can only imagine how crowded the other locations for their Global Auditions is going to be this (er...next) year.

Guest reyanne

if were going to the live audition on one of the days , do we still have to apply for the youtube or we just send in an email with out information? also i noticee we get 2 minutes noww :DD !

if were going to the live audition on one of the days , do we still have to apply for the youtube or we just send in an email with out information? also i noticee we get 2 minutes noww :DD !

If you're going to a live audition, you'll have to fill out an entry form as you're going in (I believe that's the case for most companies). 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i have a question, does they have online audition cause for sure my country won't be included like this year? and also if i'll be able to go to 2nd round which is in korea(?), i'll pay for my fees? or they will?

^ You can audition through their YouTube Audition. And no they will not pay for your fees until after you sign their contract.

Archived