SM Global Auditions 2012

Guest starzXshinee

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

darn, should i just put "n/a" because if im going as a singer, wouldn't be weird that they find like rap songs lol.

Yeah you could put that, or you can just leave that section out of your profile status altogether lol.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vikkisunhahaha

asidfha;wiejfa;wlfj spazzing >.> i didn't make the Pledis audition = = so idk... meh~ I dnt really have looks but i have the body o.o (177.5 cm) does that count? o.o

asidfha;wiejfa;wlfj spazzing >.> i didn't make the Pledis audition = = so idk... meh~ I dnt really have looks but i have the body o.o (177.5 cm) does that count? o.o

Don't be disappointed if you didn't make the auditions the first time, it happens to everyone. If by body you mean height, then yes, you're really tall. You shouldn't worry about your looks too much as everyone has different opinions on your looks, height, etc. that's why you just have to worry about practicing a lot for your next audition.

Guest Jessica95

hi hi hi! rolleyes.gif i'm from Kansas and I'm wondering if anyone from kansas wanna come with me to LA for sm global audition 2012? Cause I can't possibly go alone since I'm not that familiar to US yet.. I just moved here. lol

Guest Lao_Kid99

Um, I have a question, but not related to the SM global audition...more like posting an audition. but i dont know who to ask so I can clear it and post it....who do i message?

Guest Lao_Kid99

You can just post your queries here. 

ohh ok, so uhhh I am a managed artist, and my management wants to put me in/debut in a boy band. So I wanted to like, put the audition ad here in the soompi audition section. Even though only I guess only Northern California/Bay Area people can audition because I live in this area and I'm not leaving due to college. so yeah.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

ohh ok, so uhhh I am a managed artist, and my management wants to put me in/debut in a boy band. So I wanted to like, put the audition ad here in the soompi audition section. Even though only I guess only Northern California/Bay Area people can audition because I live in this area and I'm not leaving due to college. so yeah.

^ so wait you are under another management? Hmmm that's going to be a bit if a problem if you are signed under a management company. Most if not all agencies will find it an issue if you are under another agency already and still auditioning for another agency.

Guest Lao_Kid99

^ so wait you are under another management? Hmmm that's going to be a bit if a problem if you are signed under a management company. Most if not all agencies will find it an issue if you are under another agency already and still auditioning for another agency.

But I can leave any time I want though if something better comes to me. I am managed, but it's not like I'll be with this management if I sign with a company, unless they're ok with me having management (Like David Archuleta being manged by Wright Entertainment Group and was previously signed to Jive Records at the same time.)

But back on topic, how do I go about posting the audition ad here? lol

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

But I can leave any time I want though if something better comes to me. I am managed, but it's not like I'll be with this management if I sign with a company, unless they're ok with me having management (Like David Archuleta being manged by Wright Entertainment Group and was previously signed to Jive Records at the same time.)

But back on topic, how do I go about posting the audition ad here? lol

Oh okay... I guess you signed one of those temporary contracts that aren't binding right? Anywayz you must be really talented to already be signed under another management so good luck to you:D

Guest Lao_Kid99

Oh okay... I guess you signed one of those temporary contracts that aren't binding right? Anywayz you must be really talented to already be signed under another management so good luck to you:D

Haha, management and recording label are different things, depending on both. I think Korean artists are signed to companies that do things managers would do, where others manger's take care of like booking performances, etc etc.

And I still don't know how to go about posting the audition ad. Is there a mod I can message? I'm confused and don't wanna break any rules lol. (especially since its auditioning for a management, not a recording company.)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Haha, management and recording label are different things, depending on both. I think Korean artists are signed to companies that do things managers would do, where others manger's take care of like booking performances, etc etc.

And I still don't know how to go about posting the audition ad. Is there a mod I can message? I'm confused and don't wanna break any rules lol. (especially since its auditioning for a management, not a recording company.)

Since you are posting about auditioning for a management company, you should post that up as a new topic on the audition subforum, and title the thread with the name of management company. That way you won't get in trouble since you made a seperate topic on the subject.

Soo..from reading this topic I've gathered that the Youtube Audition is completely separate from the Global Auditions, right? If so, then what are you supposed to put for the city/date on the youtube application? Is it just like...if you pass the youtube audition, then you'll be invited to go to the live audition you put down there?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Soo..from reading this topic I've gathered that the Youtube Audition is completely separate from the Global Auditions, right? If so, then what are you supposed to put for the city/date on the youtube application? Is it just like...if you pass the youtube audition, then you'll be invited to go to the live audition you put down there?

^ Correct...If they like you then they will email you further inquiries about you.

I see...so what's the point of even doing youtube auditions? Isn't it just an extra hassle to do them since people who don't do youtube auditions can still go do the live auditions anyways?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I see...so what's the point of even doing youtube auditions? Isn't it just an extra hassle to do them since people who don't do youtube auditions can still go do the live auditions anyways?

^ I agree with you. I think Youtube auditions are fine when their is no way for an auditionee to get to the live audition locations. But if you live in the close proximity to their live auditions then the Youtube auditions are basically useless. The youtube auditions is their as an option for people who don't live close by to the USa Global Audition locations.

i emailed my application on october 25 and still no reply about the time and location. is that the same for other people?

^ I didn't get an email either:/ Most likely they will start mass emailing everybody around mid January hopefully.

Archived