[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Among those episodes of LOJ that I watched, I liked the Indian ocean special :wub:

Personally I love UEE the most among female celebrities who do this kind of shows, She is an Athletic girl, humble, sincere, lovely and modest in everything she does. I have watched many variety shows but she is the only one whom I liked the best. From the old generation Lee Hyori is the best and her family outing S 1 is my best K variety show ever !

The recent episodes, I have seen many negative comments toward Minah , but she is really doing fine and not playing the cute girl role at all !! but what to say ! people just love to attack !

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/12/2015 at 4:51 PM, irilight said:

I so much want to see this show subbed.

I just found out that Viki has a potential page for it.

https://www.viki.com/tv/22682c-law-of-the-jungle

Pleases click the + sign to follow and also submit title request form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Pls try dramacool.one...they are almost subs up to the present..they are also uploading now those previous years..due to demand from the viewers..

I started watching LOTJ because more idols are appearing here e.g. Jackson and Chan Yeol. But I was wondering wasn't the episode that ChanYeol was in the one in Borneo where they ate monkey cut short? Why was it? After one episode the following week they jumped to the Jackson one. Did something happen during filming that it was cut halfway? Sometimes I am worried for these normal actors, singers etc who appear on such shows because some of the tribes in Borneo and other parts of the world are known headhunters although they said they stop practicing such methods but we won't know as they go so deep into the jungle where civilization has not really touched them. Furthermore, they won't understand the customs e.g. they gave them monkey meat which to them is a luxury and priviledge but the Koreans might not understand this culture and inadvertedly insulted the host. Anyway if anyone knows why they cut short that episode please enlighten me.

On 11/1/2016 at 10:25 AM, irilight said:

@GutzmanN. awesome... Thank you so much for letting me know...! 

all the time,:) hope you find what episodes you want..~~~ Law of the Jungle-Costa Rica its up to episode 196( there are some episodes from year 2011 up to the present (Dramacool) started updating all missing epispdes. we just have to wait, since its becoming well appreciated by viewers.I just watched the last episodes from today.Monday 

man, hope those rumors of Seolhyun appearing are true! :joy: That is must see TV is she comes on. My faves so far have been Jeon Hye-bin, Han Go-eun and Park Bo-young but Seolhyun might top 'em all. :mrgreen:

Hallelujah! Looks like Seolhyun is on board for LOTJ. :triumph:  But the latest I've heard is that they're moving locations from East Timor to the pacific island of Tonga cuz of terrorist threats. Hmmm? looking at the final guest list:

Seo Kang Joon, Jeon Hye Bin, Hong Yoon Hwa, Seolhyun (AoA), Chansung (2PM), Jota (Madtown), Sandeul (B1A4), and Sungjong (Infinite)

Besides Seolhyun of course, I'm looking forward to Hye Bin and Jota seems like a pretty cool dude from other shows I've seen him in & Sungjong grew a pair from being on Real Men. Don't know anything about that gagwoman, Hong Yoon-hwa? No comment about Chansung. :no_mouth:

I stumbled upon this variety show by accident and thank goodness i did! I did a marathon for 3 days just watching whatever eng subbed episodes i can find. However, there are missing episodes i am dying to see! I wish someone would sub it from the beginning! 

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I don't like my favorite people to participate in this show. I wonder who the famous person will be in this episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

David McInnis and Park Joon Hyung join 'Laws of the Jungle in New Caledonia'

Actor David McInnis and g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung are going to join SBS's 'Laws of the Jungle in New Caledonia'!

On May 20, a rep from the variety show stated, "David McInnis and Park Joon Hyung are confirmed to join the New Caledonia segment of 'Laws of the Jungle.'"

Ci6FsarXAAAsfa8.jpg

The two will be leaving for the jungle in early June with Choi Yeo Jin, TWICE's Jungyeon, and Hyun Joo Yeop!  Their portion will start airing in mid-July.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/david-mcinnis-and-park-joon-hyung-join-laws-of-the-jungle-in-new-caledonia 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I don't found YouTube link for this video on SBS Channel though.

This must be a full time job for Kim Byung Man and regular cast and also SBS crews. Especially if they doing 2 part set of guests like this.

• 2 months later...

ang Yoseob To Guest On ‘Law Of The Jungle’

dfadfsd-1.png?resize=509%2C539

BEAST‘s Yang Yoseob, will be guesting on the popular variety show ‘Law of the Jungle’.

According to the official, “Yoseob will be heading to the island of the pacific ocean during the middle of September”.

Previously, Kikwang, Doojoon, Junhyung have been on the show and now Yang Yoseobwill be fourth member from the group to head to the islands.

Yoseob is well-known for talking well within the group. However, he has only guested on shows like ‘I Live Alone‘ and ‘Let’s Eat With My Friend‘, so many fans are looking forward to him being in a show, ‘Law of the Jungle’.

The casts of Law of The Jungle as well as Yoseob will be heading to the island of the pacific ocean on September 17th and the episode will be airing after the season of Mangolia is over.

Recently, BEAST has held their own solo concert and released a new song, ‘Ribbon‘.

Are you guys looking forward to his episode

Archived