[Variety] Kim ByungMan's Law of the Jungle (김병만의 정글의 법칙)

Guest delightful

What the heck was PBY's agency thinking when he wrote those things? WOW! Way to screw over your client's future of ever working with SBS again! Did he not read what this show is about? What the cast has to do while in the jungle? Things like finding food, water, building shelter, and building a fire should be in there and if he had any doubts that PBY couldn't take it, seeing that she's such a fragile little thing, he shouldn't have agreed to send her on this show. And PBY herself should of had known better. I haven't watched her episodes, and I don't think I want to watch it now.

Okay, can any of you say that you thought this show was 100% REAL? Nothing on TV is all real. If it was real the PDs would be in jail for allowing the cast members to be in real danger. This is entertainment tv not a documentary, viewers need to be smart enough to figure out what's real and what's not without being told. Yeah I don't like that the show kept on insisting that it was all real and stuff, but I brushed those off as the PDs and staff not doing proper research or the editor just throwing in stuff in the editing room. Believe what your brain tells you, not what people tell you.

I personally watch this show because I like that adventure feeling. I have always wanted to be stranded on an island with limited supplies like the stingray island episodes. I wouldn't mind having the men except Kwanghee along side me if I was ever stuck on an island. KBM is the brain, CSH as the muscle, and Ricky as eye candy plus he is so quick on his feet and also has brains and muscle!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest songssiissii

is there any way i can watch the madagascar episodes again? the torrent files are all removed..

• 7 months later...

Hai all... So glad to find this thread!

I am ready to spazz around since Onew is confirmed for this show! Yaaaayyy... I want to see him running to chase chicken and hopefully he doesn't get tripped over "things" while shooting ;p

ooohh.. I am so happy that he is back to variety land

oh my ...after my bias park shin hye in Sabah last couple of days...now more korean artist coming for "Law of the Jungle in Borneo". My hubby is a news reporter and he just sms me that Wonder Girls & Girls Generation now in Sabah lots of korean artis in Sabah for shooting this show.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lovelymy1004

does anyone know where i can watch law of the jungle in eng sub? i have been trying to look for it but there is only a few episodes that are sub due to the member bias. 

The current cast is very enjoyable,not that the others weren't...didn't watch the show reguary but i really like it...I see that Onew joined the curent members for the Borneo jorney and i must say he fits quite well from the first episode he is in and blends with the others quite well...Can't wait to see the next episode when they will visit a urangutan and other fun things...hope this current cast will be able to stay a little bit more because they are very fun to watch,especially the Jun Brothers and Lee Young Ah,like her so much  :D ,she really has this motherly vibe around her,love her so much when she always feeds the boysHae Jun-ah is so competitive,like him...each members brings something to the groups which make it even better
Quite a nice surprise with DongJun,i new him from his band and athletic quality's but never really payed much attention to him but he really is charming and handy and he really enjoyes the show(i always like a not snobish person)
Curious to see what they will face next and i must say that Kim Byungman is beyound awesome,the rest of the cast as well but he is the MAN...

I have never watched this show but decided to after knowing Lee Young Ah I in.  I love all casts and I thought they gel real well together.  I watched the show but without sub.  Although I don't understand one bit of their conversations,  I still enjoyed them very much.   I laughed when they laugh.. hehe silly me..

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo to Join “Law of the Jungle” in Solomon, Along with EXO’s Tao, The Grace’s Dana, and More
On June 25, singer Kim Tae Woo confirmed his decision to join the cast of SBS’ variety program “Law of the Jungle” in Solomon.
Bq85AToCEAEMXEs.png

In addition to Kim Tae Woo, EXO’s Tao and The Grace’s Dana are expected to join the show in Solomon as well, raising viewers’ expectations. Also, Ryu Dam and Park Jung Chul are set to make their return to “Law of the Jungle” in the same upcoming episode, after taking a break.
Producer Kim Jin Ho will be directing once again, after also being in charge of “Law of the Jungle” in Borneo. The show’s production crew is expected to return to Korea on June 26, after exploring the Solomon Islands. The “Law of the Jungle” cast and crew will leave for the Solomon Islands in July to begin filming, and the episode is scheduled to air in August, following the completion of the show’s ‘Indian Ocean’ special.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/24/kim-tae-woo-to-join-law-of-the-jungle-in-solomon-along-with-exos-tao-the-graces-dana-and-more/#.U6uXs42Sxc8

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST's Kikwang and Kim Tae Woo to join EXO's Tao in 'Laws of the Jungle in Solomon'
EXO's Tao won't be the only idol headed to the Solomon Islands for SBS's 'Laws of the Jungle' as he will be joined by B2ST's Kikwang!
Kim-Tae-Woo-B2ST-Junhyung_1404157420_af_

According to a rep, Kikwang has been added to the finalized cast members for the Solomon portion.  He will be among the first to leave alongside Kim Byung Man, Ryu Dam, Park Jung Chul, Kwon Oh Joong, as well as Kim Tae Woo!  Then, Tao and actor Lee Jae Yoon will join them afterwards. 
CP Baek Jung Ryul told TV Report, "After Kikwang and Kim Tae Woo leave the country first and become active on the Solomon Islands, EXO's Tao and actor Lee Jae Yoon will join later."
They will be leaving in July to take part in filming and then replace the Indian Ocean part in August. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/b2sts-kiwkang-and-kim-tae-woo-to-join-exos-tao-in-laws-of-the-jungle-in-solomon

Looks like the teaser for that Indian Ocean special is out to air next week...

Not really a fan of any of these guests other than KBM but I might watch for Uee...that James from Royal Pirates seems alrite from what I've seen of him on DT & ASC, meh don't care for Niel or any other guests but I have a soft spot for gagman, Park Hwi Soon...he was funny acting like a retard on Hot Brothers. :))

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d's Kim Tae Woo leaving to the Solomon islands for 'The Laws of Jungle'
Kim Tae Woo is leaving to the Solomon islands for 'The Laws of Jungle.'
20140708211649_53bbe13158c3f_1.jpg

On July 8th, a representative of Kim Tae Woo's management agency said, "Kim Tae Woo decided to participate in SBS 'The Laws of Jungle - the Solomon Islands.'"
Kim Tae Woo is currently getting ready for g.o.d's 15th debut anniversary concert and a Japan solo concert, and he said, "I will try to enjoy myself at the Solomon islands as much as possible."
He also said, "I heard that there are many gold there, and I will try to get some great energy there."
Kim Tae Woo is going to leave to the Solomon islands in July.
Meanwhile, 'The Laws of Jungle - the Solomon Islands' will air in August.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=312889

He sure busy, hope he got time for resting too.

• 1 month later...

annyeong chingu...i"m new here in this thread may I asked if where I can  watched “Law of the Jungle” in Solomon, is their english subtitle available...hope anyone here can help..coz I'm a bit interested with the show....gomawo..annyeong :)>-

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo brags about his wife's great body shape
20140927151920_542656e79365d_1.jpg

Kim Tae Woo bragged about his wife.
September 26th broadcast of SBS 'The Laws of Jungle in Solomon' showed the members heading on fishing.
During the program, the five married guys started bragging about their wives. Park Jung Chul, who got married three months ago, said, "My wife is too cute."
Then, Ryu Dam said, "My wife is smart," and Jung Doo Hong and Kwon Oh Joong also bragged about their wives.
Then, Kim Tae Woo said, "My wife has an amazing body shape. She gave birth to two kids, but her body shape is still better than Kim Gyu Ri's body shape."
Meanwhile, Kim Gyu Ri drew attention by revealing her gorgeous bodyshape.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=329197

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo is a fool for his daughters
Kim-Tae-Woo_1412348531_af_org.jpg

On the October 3rd broadcast of SBS' 'Laws of the Jungle in Solomon Islands', Kim Tae Woo revealed that he was a major fool for his daughters. 
On the episode, Kwon Oh Joong, finding himself awake in the early hours of the morning, went to Kim Tae Woo for a chat. When asked why he was up so early, Kwon Oh Joong replied, "When you raise kids, you can't help but wake up early. You do a lot of things with your kids."
Kim Tae Woo responded, "You're a family man." Amused by this, Kwon Oh Joong asked, "Have I improved my image?"
It seems that ever since becoming a parent to his two lovely daughters, Kim Tae Woo is a changed man. Showing off his close relationship with his daughters, Kim Tae Woo remarked, "My daughters wake me up. My daughters strangely look for their dad more than their mom."
Kim-Tae-Woo_1412348538_20141003_kimtaewo

Kim Tae Woo became sentimental thinking about his children, and he sent a mini video message to his daughters, saying, "Soyul-ah, Jiyul-ah, Oh Joong hyung wakes me up here. I miss the two of you, who shout for and run to daddy. I will come to you soon, so just wait a little bit more. I love you." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/kim-tae-woo-is-a-fool-for-his-daughters

• 1 month later...
Guest ranimah

I really like and respect Uee because of her bravery and supporting spirit.  She treat all of the tribe members as her family and respect them accordingly.  Daebak Uee!

• 3 months later...

Archived