Jay Chou - Simple Love & Tornado

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
我想就这样牵着你௚
>love comes too fast like a tornado I'm singing more and more chinese nowadays XD woot<3 I seriously have to get to a chinese karaoke place sometime and sing a load of Jay Chou songs. Catchiest music ever. Forgive my low notes, since I don't have a male's lower vocal range. I think I hit most of them, though. Ah, it was fun singing this pair XD I love singing guy songs lol. Please give a listen to both Tornado and Simple Love if you can =) I really love both of the lyrics. Simple Love makes me visualize an orange sunset in the countryside and riding a bike down a path, clutching on to someone x__x;; Anyway ~ feedback appreciated yo :) --- edit: BLAH I just noticed the title got cut off <__<;; it's “我想就这样牵着你的手不妨开" <_<;

:0.

You have great selection. These songs are beautiful and match your voice very nicely.

Crisp and delivered. Both clips present loveliness. woot for that. The bouncing of the notes in the chorus [Tornado] was really nice. Great endings too. :00. The notes seemed just a tinge low for you--but still in your range. teehee. really, really loved it. Energy and carefree-ness. Always clear. ay ay. I have to go to sleep. T_T. Sorry. ._.;.

[/missed your clips. ^^;]. Take care.

Only suggestion would have been for an adlib-ish part in the music 'interlude' x: But it's only me, and it isn't really needed. wtheck. nvm. -.- Play no attention.

Guest conversebunny

Simple Love- woooooooooot! *nostalgic sigh* ah my first Jay Chou song ever... nice choice! lol I think of the exact same scene when I listen to this song...with the addition of a light breeze passing now and then. XD the low notes are really hard, I know...you did pretty well with them! you sound beautiful even though it's low, which is pretty amazing. I sound weird when I sing too low haha ^^;

Tornado- hot pic of jay you've got there for this song XD;;; only thing you might want to work on is the transition to the high note on the word "wind" and just make it a little stronger. other than that, it sounds really flowy and smooth. great job with this one! ^^

your recording speed puts me to shame...><; you record awesome clips in such a short time! :D

omfg i just typed a long richard simmons message in chinese, and soompi went blank on me. wtffffff UGH. pissed the poop outta' me. UGH.

anyway, im too lazy to type it again. -____-; so i'll summarize.

龙卷风 - 不错。 不低,也不难。 没什么可说的呵呵。

简单爱 - 有点低。但是你唱的不错。 我觉得这首歌很没意思。 哈哈。

我非常不喜欢周jay。 我觉得他太overrated了。。

lisa唱点别人的歌吧。

Guest jlove1831

^ Aww, I think Simple Love is a cute song anyway xDD;

Yeah, a bit low..but not bad. It's good that you're singing more Chinese songs. I enjoyed listening to these and would love to hear more (preferrably non-Jay, though I don't really know which artists since I don't listen to much cpop these days..) ^^

我非常不喜欢周jay。 我觉得他太overrated了。。

i agree, i find him overrated as well.

I liked your version of simple love more, i can actually understand the lyrics, lolz. When i listen to jay, let's just say that his mumbling makes me scratch my head, trying to comprehend what he was trying to sing. ^__^ i love your voice!!!

Whoa :|

Hah very nice gender bender clips here,

you perform them much better than Jay does (am I the only one that can't stand his voice? His music is great but the vocals are so...ugh...).

Is that the original background music you have in Tornado? It seems more upbeat than I remember it, but I think I like this better anyways ;).

Your chinese is a lot better than mine, as I came to Canada when I was ten months old...there's still a bunch of stuff I can't quite follow in the songs :(. Anyways keep singing and one day that cheering crowd will include me at your first concert :).

Guest tinasarangg

hahaha tornado was absolutely adorable. i like you singing in chinese =] it's different from jay, but sounds equally as nice <3 i like the simplicity of tornado, very nice to listen to.

ahhh simple love. my first jay chou song. you were a bit low, nonetheless i like it.

out of curiousity, can you read chinese?

nice job as usual darls. i love your voice [haha i think you know that by now]

...can you give nocturnal from his new album a try [if you have time that is xDD]?

<3

Guest juki_love

both clips sound great~~

i like simple love coz i always liked this song +__+

keke you sang it nicely. i thought the low notes were pretty good. hmm.. i like it~ but i think i would of liked it more if you put more emotion into some of the parts++ but that's just me ><.. it's great the way it is already though++

Ahhh and i also liked TORNADO since before~

you sang it nicely too -O- and i like the effects++

i think more emotion in this song would be nice ^^ and i think in the chorus you tend to run out of breath = but hardly noticeable++

a bit shakey on the higher note because you ran out of breath i think.. ><

and you post sooooo often -O- i haven't posted in awhile +__+

anyways~ nice clips once again++

Guest renacheeboo

Awesome ! <3 I love your voice . :] I also agree with phear , I like how your voice sounds in Tornado more than Simple Love . :]

Archived