Also known as: Midnight Ward

Genre: Medical, mystery

Episodes: 10

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-15 to TBA

Air time: Saturday 24:20

Official Website: here

SERIES SYNOPSIS

Heo Joon (Yoon Tae-Young) is a doctor and regarded as an authority on liver transplants. 3 years ago, his wife was killed by an unidentified man right in front of him. The case was unsolved and remains a mystery. Heo Joon became a suspect in his wife's murder. A trial was held that acquitted him of the charges. Since then, Heo Joon has quit his job at the university hospital and has sought out his wife's killer.

Heo Joon is then offered the position of director for a late night hospital by Koo Dong-Man (Choi Jeong-Woo). Hong Na-Kyung (Ryoo Hyoun-Kyoung) is a surgeon at Heo Joon's clinic. Heo Joon takes the position in an effort to capture his wife's killer.

CAST

Yoon Tae Young as Heo Joon

Ryu Hyun Kyung as Hong Na Kyung

Yoo Yun Suk as Yoon Sang Ho

Choi Jung Woo as Goo Dong Man

Kim Hee Won as Choi Kwang Gook

Baek Won Kil (백원길) as Kang Moo Sung

Bae Seul Gi as Lee Kwang Mi

Wang Bit Na as Han Jae Hee

CORRELATION CHART

latenighthospitalcast.jpg

The article on Dramabeans makes this one sound pretty interesting, AND, the first episode got great ratings for its time slot! I wonder if anyone on Soompi will be watching, though? :huh:

The article on Dramabeans makes this one sound pretty interesting, AND, the first episode got great ratings for its time slot! I wonder if anyone on Soompi will be watching, though? :huh:

I wached first episode seemed good

altough my korean is very very bad :sweatingbullets:

Archived