[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

Annyeong ramyun lovers~

Wahh otchosais, so you like Hyun Woo too! Yes, i agree with you! I think he's the most humane among of the others ^_^ He's so calm and sometimes looks cool :D

and I think its really good that CS has a friend like him since he can "supply" CS with humanistic ideas that are not

found in immature CS's world...

I am really wanting to see a JEALOUS CS...!!! I am excited for monday! :)

eris2, glad that your fast! :) alot are enjoying your subs :)

I can just help with the recaps.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Eris2 for the soft sub :lol:

update of ilwoo via me2day : repost from

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가게)

[me2day] 11l11l11 @actorjungilwoo 정일우 @ilwoostory @fyeahilwoo

나야 촤. 감기 걸리지말고. 즐거운 하루보내

trans:It's me. Don't get caught with a flu (colds). Sending you everyone a nice day.

*quoted image*

photo spazz from ilwoostory

*quoted image*

Lee Chung Ah me2day : Pretty :D

*quoted image*

Happy Pepero day! photo from ilwoostory ^_^

*quoted image*

coming up on Monday!! :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

EDIT : much update from ilwoo today! ^^빼빼로 데이! 촤~의 선물~~!!!^—-^Trans: Pepero Day ! A gift from  me~~!!! ^---^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[me2day] @actorjungilwoo

나른한 오후…졸리신 분들을 위해~서프라이즈~ 나갑니다~^^*

Trans:

For the lazy afternoon, Sleepy God- surprise~pyong!~^^*

is this a scene for FBRS !!??? IF YES THEN DEFINITELY SONG YI SOO IS REINCARNATED, HE IS NOW CHA CHI SOO

*both have the SOO nick !!  :wub:

waaaaaaaaaaaa....is this Mr. Scheduler or Mr. Seducer...???  very nice ....thanks...

EDIT: Twitter update!

Ad9Cy-oCIAAN48z.jpg

꽃복근 3탄! 사진 그 이상의 것이 궁금하시다면..월요일을 기대해주세요~^^

>>Third photo for pretty abs. You may wonder what the photos are all about until Monday~^^

Ad9IpkCCAAE9IlJ.jpg

이제 그만 옷 입습니다~~춰춰~!! ^^

>>I wear enough clothes~~ dance dance ~ ~! ^ ^

(Translation by Scheduler from FBoRS FB)

Guest linsay1008

thanks Eris2 for the soft sub :lol:

update of ilwoo via me2day : repost from

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (꽃미남 라면가게)

[me2day] 11l11l11 @actorjungilwoo 정일우 @ilwoostory @fyeahilwoo

나야 촤. 감기 걸리지말고. 즐거운 하루보내

trans:It's me. Don't get caught with a flu (colds). Sending you everyone a nice day.

*quoted image*

photo spazz from ilwoostory

*quoted image*

Lee Chung Ah me2day : Pretty :D

*quoted image*

Happy Pepero day! photo from ilwoostory ^_^

*quoted image*

coming up on Monday!! :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

EDIT : much update from ilwoo today! ^^빼빼로 데이! 촤~의 선물~~!!!^—-^Trans: Pepero Day ! A gift from  me~~!!! ^---^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[me2day] @actorjungilwoo

나른한 오후…졸리신 분들을 위해~서프라이즈~ 나갑니다~^^*

Trans:

For the lazy afternoon, Sleepy God- surprise~pyong!~^^*

is this a scene for FBRS !!??? IF YES THEN DEFINITELY SONG YI SOO IS REINCARNATED, HE IS NOW CHA CHI SOO

*both have the SOO nick !!  :wub:

annyeong.-

i think this scene is from monday ep ... can't wait ^^

ep 5 tittle mayb "halfnaked male lead LKW vs JIW"

yayyyyy but i'll prefer Ilwoo.... :wub: :wub:

Guest rockmelon123

Not sure if someone's posted this but I went looking myself so thought i'd share.

This drama is apparently inspired/based on a romance novel 새콤달콤 베이커리 [sweet and sour bakery(?)] written by 백묘[white cat].

Some of the characters are the same, like choi kang hyuk and kim ba wool but no cha chi soo.

The storyline is quite different though.

It's still a great read and you can get a copy at interpark global, for those who are interested.

Guest MoonIsSquare

Why the soft sub wont sync with arigato in my player? :( Im using VLC. I tried srt and richard simmons, but the audio would fast forward. 

Not sure if someone's posted this but I went looking myself so thought i'd share.

This drama is apparently inspired/based on a romance novel 새콤달콤 베이커리 [sweet and sour bakery(?)] written by 백묘[white cat].

Some of the characters are the same, like choi kang hyuk and kim ba wool but no cha chi soo.

The storyline is quite different though.

It's still a great read and you can get a copy at interpark global, for those who are interested.

I think I've read that too.. is the novel have English version? I wanted to read it to :)

:wub:

Why the soft sub wont sync with arigato in my player? :( Im using VLC. I tried srt and richard simmons, but the audio would fast forward. 

im downloading bangsuk.. and same thing happened to me with VLC.. it's all chipmunk voices.. fury.gif

good thing i have a GOM Player.. it works well with bangsuk.. i think it might solve your problem too :)

btw, does anyone know where else to download the English softsubs for bangsuk? coz darksmurfsub is taking their sweet time (i appreciate them nonetheless sweatingbullets.gifrolleyes.gif

and does anyone have an idea who's playing the girl on the plane? i wanna find out if that's really her speaking in English and Japanese or if it's all dubbed.. curious is all.. tongue.gif

Guest MoonIsSquare

im downloading bangsuk.. and same thing happened to me with VLC.. it's all chipmunk voices.. *quoted image*

good thing i have a GOM Player.. it works well with bangsuk.. i think it might solve your problem too :)

thanks for the reply, I thought I was the only one having a prob with it. haaaish. I dont have GOM player.. :( Maybe I'll have to download it but I dunno if it works with netbook. 

Jung Il Woo releases pictures of his abs

20111111_1320995239_52569100_1.jpg

Actor Jung Il Woo recently released pictures of his abs.

On the 11th, Jung posted picture on his me2day account with the comment, “Surprise for people who are sleepy in the drowsy afternoon. Present for Pepero Day from Cha.”

In the picture, Jung is standing next to the pool in a swim suit. His fabulous and firm abs captivated many women’s hearts.

People responded: “Thank you for the present.” “I feel like my eyes are refreshing.” “I’m awake now. I though you are just skinny but you have abs!”

Source: TV Report

by dkrogers / Korea.com

im downloading bangsuk.. and same thing happened to me with VLC.. it's all chipmunk voices.. *quoted image*

btw, does anyone know where else to download the English softsubs for bangsuk? coz darksmurfsub is taking their sweet time (i appreciate them nonetheless )

and does anyone have an idea who's playing the girl on the plane? i wanna find out if that's really her speaking in English and Japanese or if it's all dubbed.. curious is all..

For Ep. 3, I'm doing BangSuk timing.

The girl seems to really be speaking English, but something doesn't seem right with her Japanese. I wonder if we'll see her again later in the series.

Thank you! Just take your time. It's really nice of you to do this on your own time. ^^ blush.gif

NRGchick is right... just take your time @eris2.... no pressure! lol..

Actually, I really enjoy Ep.4, so that's why I subbed it. Ep. 3 seems important enough, so I'll try to get it out soon.

Guest liliz76

I went to Flower Boys Ramyun Shop official website and there is 3 super cute pics on the main page!! My first time seeing them ^^ But before posting them, I look in the begining of this thread to see if someone already shared this. So I know it has already been shared but maybe there is some peaople who have not seen them yet (like me ^^ ) ^^

165895Sanstitre2.jpg

818709Sanstitre1.jpg

502163Sanstitre3.jpg

LOL ! Chi soo is like saying goodbye to Kang Hyuk and telling him "Eun Bi is mine" ^_^ (By the way, I can't wait for this moment to be real :wub: )

@Eris2 Thank you for ep 4 subs :)

@trabbie Thank you too :)

Guest lemonsorbet

ep 5 written spoiler :)

"은비라면"

아침을 맞이한 은비, 잠결에 물을 마시려는 순간!

반라의 의문의 남자를 발견한다. 은비는 놀라 누구냐고 묻지만

강혁은 당황한 기색없이 부끄럽다는 듯 입을 열며

부부의 연에 대해서 이야기한다?!

게다가 아버지가 유일하게 남긴 은비분식에 대한 소유권을

이야기하자 은비는 이런 상황이 황당하기만 한데…

한편 치수는 자신을 향해 강력스파이크를 날린 은비의 모습이

머리 속에서 떠나질 않는다. 치수는 은비의 그런 행동들에 화가

나기보다는 오히려 가슴 속에서 왠지 모를 답답함을 느끼기 시작하는데..

If it's Eun-bi..

It becomes morning, and in her sleepy state Eunbi goes to drink water, and at that moment!

She discovers a half-naked man. Shocked Eun-bi asks who he is, but Kang Hyuk doesn't show any

signs of embarrassment or shyness and talks about the intimate/dating relationship between the two?!

On top of that, he discloses that her dad left ownership of the snack shop to him, and

hearing this Eunbi is shocked and at a loss for words.

On another part.. ChiSoo can't get Eunbi, who flew a strong spike in his direction, out of his head.

More than anger towards Eunbi's actions, he in fact starts feeling inexplainable heavy-heartedness/stuffy inside...

:wub: the start of his crush?

Guest liliz76

OMO !! @Lemonsorbet THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! I still haven't see ep 3&4 but I already can't wait to see ep 5 , but NOW it will be super hard to wait !!!! Can't wait !!!

"On another part.. ChiSoo can't get Eunbi, who flew a strong spike in his direction, out of his head.

More than anger towards Eunbi's actions, he in fact starts feeling inexplainable heavy-heartedness/stuffy inside.."

OMO Chi Soo is starting to crush on Eun Bi !!!! Can't wait to see what will happened :wub: :wub:

I can not wait to see the episode on Monday .. Thanks for the preview !!!!

30rwdja.jpg

저도 빼빼로 받았어요~^^ 이 크고 예쁜 빼빼로는, 우리 은비의 머리를 만들어주시는 AURA 하나 디자이너 쌤이 만들어 준 거~ 하나 쌤이 날 구제해 줬어.. 알라뷰 쏘 마취!!!

^ ^ I got ppaeppaero ppaeppaero pretty large, we made ​​the head of silver showers eye Did he who made the AURA're a designer, a ~    gujehae Sam told me. Shaw alrabyu anesthesia!

happy peppero day everyone !!!!

For Ep. 3, I'm doing BangSuk timing.

The girl seems to really be speaking English, but something doesn't seem right with her Japanese. I wonder if we'll see her again later in the series.

Actually, I really enjoy Ep.4, so that's why I subbed it. Ep. 3 seems important enough, so I'll try to get it out soon.

So from what you say ep 3 soft subs will be released timed with BangSuk

not with arigaTo cause I already downloaded ep 3 arigaTo

BTW thank you so much for the subs you are the COOLEST =D 

Archived