Seoul School of Performing Arts

Guest jasminmin

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
On 11/15/2011 at 9:50 AM, DAJUNG. said:

My friend goes there, so I asked him how the process goes. Apparently there are three specialty areas that are available (performing arts, broadcast? communication? arts, fine arts). You need to call or visit the school to set up an interview + audition date, then on the given date you take a copy of your school records and ID, as well as your portfolio if you're applying for fine arts or broadcasting. Almost all the applicants for performing arts have to do an on-the-spot audition. They judge you based on your interview and portfolio/audition, then post the people who got accepted on their official website.

Hi, I am thinking of transferring to that school... so if you don’t mind me asking. Isn’t SOPA a private high school? So you have to pay to get in there, right? But do you or anyone know how much it it might costs? And I heard you have to sing a song you wrote yourself in the audition, is that actually true? Sorry for asking that much but I really need some answers.

Okay, hello. So I'm writing a fanfiction taking place at SOPA and I was wondering if I could get some information from the experts out there. Thank you in advance.

Firstly, I'd like to ask about the grades. SOPA is primarily a high school, so they offer grades 10-12 correct? Also I noticed the classes go by numbers (ex. 2-3, 1-4, 3-2) what do these numbers mean?

Another question I have is about the festival I've heard about. Can someone share some information about it with me? For example, the kind of acts, the process in which the acts audition for the festival. 

One more question (for now that is..) is the classes offered at the school. What's students school life like at this school (during and after) and some of the classes that they would take while being enrolled here? 

Thank you guys so much for your help! I'm sorry for all the questions, but, again, I'm writing a fanfiction and I'm doing as much research as possible. And though these seem like common knowledge questions, I'm from the US, so I don't know much about the school systems in Korea. I wish you the best with your auditions!!

-Evie Davis

• 1 month later...

hey guys ....im dying to ask this question...at which age can we join SOPA school is it at 17-19....first of this is a high school isnt it? if it is ...then it starts from the grade 10th - 12th right...:bawling:pls i want the answer guys...pls..:persevere:

On 8/25/2018 at 2:46 PM, Shri said:

hey guys ....im dying to ask this question...at which age can we join SOPA school is it at 17-19....first of this is a high school isnt it? if it is ...then it starts from the grade 10th - 12th right...:bawling:pls i want the answer guys...pls..:persevere:

Did you check http://sopa.hs.kr/en_index.asp yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2018 at 10:55 AM, armyblinkbmk said:

Is sopa a high school or college?

Hello.  SOPA is a  school because it is a School of Performing Arts Seoul!
My child is studying in the School of Performing Arts Seoul. It is a good school. There are manu usefull subjects. I also want to recommend a useful resource -  .....it is a site where you can buy a cheap research paper for your child if he or she is studying in the School of Performing Arts Seoul. Thank you very much for the attention.

• 5 months later...

i wanted to attend aswell but the website is completely shut down after the sexual exploitation scandal this was all the website said

서비스이용에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. 
원하시는 페이지를 찾을 수가 없습니다.

방문하시려는 페이지의 주소가 잘못 입력되었거나, 
페이지의 주소가 변경 혹은 삭제되어 요청하신 페이지를 찾을 수 없습니다.

입력하신 주소가 정확한지 다시 한번 확인해 주시기 바랍니다. 
감사합니다.

Copyright (c) 서울특별시교육청교육연구정보원 학교홈페이지 웹호스팅

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived