Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Good Morning ever amazing Fighting Dimples...I actually had fun with the troll yesterday, trying so hard, I pity her..kkk.. I went to backread and I want to give a shoutout to my lovely PFDs... 
@kaiskloset @meridiansuc.. @echalovable @teukso.is.love @josan_12 @lazyme2day @jerqu @huey @kulot  ...being the President of Perjuhmma Club..you made me so proud for fighting against that troll, only proves we're not just here to spread perverted stuff.. :)) :)) *a pat in the head for all of you..
and of course to other FDs @lallinachan, @itsmeharhar @gisellec @janpyo
welcome to this lovely thread @stickit @kirane wow that was some awesome post for your first..keep 'em coming!! 
@smileagain2012 thanks for sharing PJS mom's and sisters letter..made me cry.. :((
I am so proud to have joined this ship!!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AMONG THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!
edit: Oh I topped the page:topping the page wishes:
1. I wish that PJS survives his 2-year military service and come back as a prized man (Sora's word not mine.. :) ), though I have no doubt he would
2. Kang Sora, wish to see you more on T.V, I also wish for your "My Pavarotti" to be a success..
3. To all FDs keep the love and strong bond on this thread..you are all amazing!
I wanna share this one I made..
I am missing them a lot!!!
vlcsnap-2012-11-16-07h23m05s225.jpgcredit to the translators

Good Morning ever amazing Fighting Dimples...I actually had fun with the troll yesterday, trying so hard, I pity her..kkk.. I went to backread and I want to give a shoutout to my lovely PFDs... 

@kaiskloset @meridiansuc.. @echalovable @teukso.is.love @josan_12 @lazyme2day @jerqu @huey @kulot  ...being the President of Perjuhmma Club..you made me so proud for fighting against that troll, only proves we're not just here to spread perverted stuff.. :)) :)) *a pat in the head for all of you..

and of course to other FDs @lallinachan, @itsmeharhar @gisellec @janpyo

welcome to this lovely thread @stickit @kirane wow that was some awesome post for your first..keep 'em coming!! 

@smileagain2012 thanks for sharing PJS mom's and sisters letter..made me cry.. :((

I am so proud to have joined this ship!!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AMONG THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

edit: Oh I topped the page:topping the page wishes:

1. I wish that PJS survives his 2-year military service and come back as a prized man (Sora's word not mine.. :) ), though I have no doubt he would

2. Kang Sora, wish to see you more on T.V, I also wish for your "My Pavarotti" to be a success..

3. To all FDs keep the love and strong bond on this thread..you are all amazing!

I wanna share this one I made..

I am missing them a lot!!!

credit to the translators

@playerkbd: ummmm...I don't think I belong in the PFD Club HERE AT SOOMPI. Could you have possibly mistaken??? Maybe it was somebody else that has a similar username ;) LOL. I've never "ENTER" the PFD Club here at Soompi. ROFL =)) =)) =))

k_craze said:

I do not know what happen to me.  These days I dread coming to soompi and reading about Teukso, not that I do not love them anymore.

Reading about news attacking Lee Teuk's character is starting to irk me.  It is funny how it started to affect me, I mean I do not even like Super Junior from the start, becaue they are from SM and I do not like SM from the news I read about the company bleeding their artistes.  This man is starting to make me feel like he is my family, my brother.  The more I know about him the more I felt for him, felt sorry that he had to suffer so much when he was a little boy, felt proud when he managed not to cry at camp because of advice from Senior Lee Wa, felt infuriated when netizens bashed him or giving him labels like player.

When I read the stuff PJS, his mum and his sister shared for each other, my heart squeezed and I had to run to the restroom for fear that my tears will drop.

I really think with all my heart that Sora is the only woman who can give him happiness and complete him.  Looking at the old videos before he met Sora, he looked like a tired man just doing his job to create laughs, but when I look at him after he met Sora, he looked like someone being injected new life. His face brightens and radiate.  I really wish with all my heart that he will have happiness and that God will see the work he made and bless him with a wonderful family and a successful career.

I watched the 2nd part of Lee Teuk's special chinese subbed and I am glad that the Oh incident is just blown up unnecessary and there are many hints there that are worth spazzing.

I am putting in spoiler in case you prefer to wait for eng sub

LT: Every minute, every second is so precious

Because time is so precious, I wish that the programme can quickly finish

After ending filming, I can have my personal time

Boom: What do you want to do?

LT: I would like to meet girl

(who do you wish to meet?  Who? Who? :) )

A segment where LT talked about the advice that his seniors gave, one of it is from Boom who told him that he can date as many times as he like when he is in army, cause there are women around (this I take it for entertainment purpose) and that he can call his girlfriend during break or off day.

After that, Boom is suddenly serious, telling LT now communication is much easier in the army and said to LT Do not worry too much, you can still maintain your love relationship (why are you giving this piece of advice when LT has no girlfriend, why why why?)

Then they started talking about Kangin advice that many in the army will be curious about the entertainment gossip and Kangin had spread some rumor that gave them the impression that Lee Teuk is a playboy. And here it shows us that Lee Teuk is a poor actor.

(I felt that this segment cemented our conclusion that the special is for Lee Teuk to clear his playboy image)

They made Lee Teuk kiss his sister's forehead, he is so awkward, in the end he kissed her hair instead and very quickly,  So now we can compare awkward kiss vs the peck-so-hard-with-a-pucker-sound-with-so-much-love-kiss that he gave Sora.

And they didn't even make reference to the forehead kiss he gave Sora.

Also if Lee Teuk has no girlfriend why is he so nervous when his sister said she brought somone with her who is his most important woman and I felt that he seem to heave a sigh of relief while sticking out his tongue when he saw his mum instead.

Ok these are some feel good injection for you FDs.  I'm trying to tune my emotion to happy now.  @lazyme2day @malanowa @playerkdb I need you - ZIP UNZIP,human art museum anything.

[\spoiler]

lazyme2day said: @playerkbd: ummmm...I don't think I belong in the PFD Club HERE AT SOOMPI. Could you have possibly mistaken??? Maybe it was somebody else that has a similar username ;) LOL. I've never "ENTER" the PFD Club here at Soompi. ROFL =))=))=))

lazyme2day said:

@playerkbd: ummmm...I don't think I belong in the PFD Club HERE AT SOOMPI. Could you have possibly mistaken??? Maybe it was somebody else that has a similar username LOL. I've never "ENTER" the PFD Club here at Soompi. ROFL

alright sunbae..should I categorized you as PFD recruited via twitter then? :)) :)) :)) Pardon me for I have forgotten that you have "ENTERED" our underground organization via twitter... shall we "PROCEED" with our legal activities in twitter now or google chat or to our newly found secret turf? kkkk

soompiers might not like it if we bring them there...

@playerkbd: That organization. should be unknown here. kekeke. ;) =))

Guest smileagain2012

I hope wonderful designers here
Set design for the family photo
So Ra family and the family of Park Jong Soo together
I hope to see such image
Even i see her  so can waiting for the real picture soon

Miss them and my heart is happy to see all that you give here fds

Especially designs and Videos

Given ME a little bit of patience to continue to love and support them

Thank you all

I saw Gifs on temblr and cried alot
Frankly Leeteuk episode for farewell on strong heart  is not good Never

wished it to be better than that, but this part

With his family is the best

Can I say thanks to SORA to change the life of this man for the better??

Can I say that he finally found safety??

Wait design because I still imagine to meet moms together

tumblr_mdkon5TJdq1r9t2vxo1_250.gif

tumblr_mdkon5TJdq1r9t2vxo2_250.gif

tumblr_mdkon5TJdq1r9t2vxo3_250.gif

tumblr_mdkon5TJdq1r9t2vxo4_250.gif

:)>- :x :)>-

Guest lallinachan

ones.n.twos said: mywebfoot said: ones.n.twos said: Hi... something is bothering me.. how long did they tape the 2 episodes of SH?  The counter started in part 1 at 101:59 and ended around 94:38 in part 2.  That is almost 8 hours.  Is that correct?  Do they take breaks?  Does the audience change?
Plus, how big is a "company" in the army?  72-240 soldiers?
Thank you in advance

Guest gisellec

good morning, here in Spain, at least the sun is cold meantime.
Rumors often make us see the gray sky, but it is fortunate that there are many people here with a positive attitude that keep us dreaming of a real relationship between sora and leeteuk.

a question? air being WGM dimple with our partner, the sujus, talked and laughed with leeteuk sora their relationship, and how he had changed his ways. because now it is so quiet and silent? program including SH?. in time I finish getting ready WGM and Leeteuk Sora was normal talk, if they had a relationship, at least have a friendship and not spoken about it.

Good day and happy weekend.

Guest kulot

i try to make this video hope  it works..kkk video clips of park jungsu from strong hearts episodes about teukie got new van and date in han river and also the cute moments of him and sora where we can see the glow of their eyes....i really miss teukso couple tonight hope they always doing fine..good night pretty FD's..annyeong!!!!

Hello FD's! Just dropping by to share you my LEETEUK FMV. I hope you guys liked it. :)

PS: Please watch the video in HD. 
Hugs and kisses lovies! ♥

Guest gisellec

@ bathes, let's start over? this forum is teuksora, we respect your opinion, but not interested in the news, if you can call that we bring news of taeyeon, you have no forum to disseminate?. Thanks for your interest, but no thanks, go your way.

and back and I repeat is not army game, people can not be visiting so much less so to this month leeteuk doing their training.

Have a nice trip.

Guest addsleepywood

Oh mmm gee..someone just couldnt let us happy here. Is something bothering you dear that you cant stop peeking to other people house? :bz I wonder who is on the 'hot' seat now..all teukso shippers here will not waver to whatever you say dear. So, just play somewhere else k? This is teukso's house. It is our own choice to believe, to be delusional, to love jungso and sora. Whether they will be together one day, only God knows, only fate will tell. One thing for sure, at this moment, we cherish their love, their cuteness, their awkwardness, their everything, every single things about them either. Thus, we don't need to see you here to keep reminding us. Thank u! Love jung so and sora! Fightings!

@bathes come here dear give me high five. Because you're so funneeeeeeeeey!!!!!! :D :D :D Bwahahahaaahahahahahahaha. Are you retarded or what? Ooops I'm not bashing I'm just asking. Nyahahahahahaaha :P

@bathes - as the oldest in this forum (I'm sure I am), I am trying my best to ignore you as I know there are LOSERS like you who just want to annoy us. 

Did you even read the article that ELF  claimed the news is FALSE? No one has visited Park JungSoo - not even his family. 

Please ZIP your mouth and take care of the cockroaches in your brain - let them multiply and send them to school - for better education.  You coming here makes us add hundreds of posts/pages each time.

BTW - talk about the present - not the past - and LeeTeuk didn't even have a past with TaeYeon - I believe she did have one with KangIn that's why she participated in WGM immediately after KangIn did - to keep an eye on him.   O:-) :))

@bathes I understand you dear, there's no one you can talk about your ship no one to share your spazz..Tsk tsk tsk Hey perhaps my hand will talk to you, nyahahahahahahaha.. :-h