Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

<!--url{0}-->
J'ai trouvé cette image sur facebook, double V pour kangmin et V pour Yesung ! Figthing DC ! 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: none; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 20px; visibility: visible; position: relative; z-index: 5; text-transform: capitalize; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247); "Goodbye Leeteuk! 10 Cutest & Sexiest Leeteuk Moments To Help Time Go By Faster

Earlier today, Super Junior’s Leeteuk reported to the Gyeonggido Euijeongbu 306 training center, where he will take part in basic training for five weeks. Afterwards, he will serve the remaining 21 months as an active duty soldier. Hundreds of local and international fans waited for him since early morning to send him off. 

Before heading in, Leeteuk revealed, “It hasn’t really sunk in just yet. I think it’ll tomorrow morning when I wake up and see a different ceiling. I will do my best not as celebrity Leeteuk, but as soldier Park Jung Soo.” Leeteuk will be discharged from the military on July 29, 2014. 

We’ve compiled a gallery of Leeteuk’s cutest, funniest, and sexiest moments to help pass time during his 22 month absence. Hopefully this will help ease the longing until he comes back!

credit: soompi

omo....can't wait to see this gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#justsharing ~ Facts about Kang Sora ~

I've been digging Sora's old news and reading through all her tweet posts for the past few weeks. But I find it hard to translate all those and come up with this extra facts list instead. 

1. She really loves bread so much to the point that she desires to get offer for bread advertising more than cosmetic brand & mobile phone ads.
2. She has been nicknamed "Yoga Teacher" among her friends because she knows many types of diet plan.
3. She likes her eyebrow the best out of her features because she feels it needs no touch-up since it is naturally thick & dark. She used to feel complex about her eyebrow before but many people say it makes her looks attractive so she feels confident about it now.
(me: I remember the 1st WGM DC ep when Leeteuk said her eyebrows were pretty... I think Teukie had something to do with her being confident about it now.. :)   )
4. She does feel complex about her cheeks the most because it won't get thinner easily.
5. She said she inherits her father's height, eyebrow, body figure, looks and even personality but she gets her chubby cheeks from her mother.
6. She has sensitive skin so usually she wears almost no makeup in her daily life. If she is needed to wear makeup, she will put a touch of BB cream only.
me: she's just really naturally beautiful with or without make up!!!
7. She likes to take photos. She said she starts a hobby in taking photos because she feels it could help her acting in some ways.
8. Before she was filming kiss scenes with Yoon Seung Ho in 4th Period Mystery, she brushed her teeth many times until her gums bled because she was afraid her mouth has bad odour.
9. She went to Han River Park in the middle of the night to practice screaming and kicking her legs just to get into Ha Chun Hwa's spirit (her role in Sunny). Since her house is near to Han River Park, she just naturally went there to practice during midnight and didn't even feel afraid at all.
me: this is one the reasons why I adore her so much..  so strong-willed

10. She injured her finger and her right wrist's ligament a bit during filming for the fighting scene in Sunny.
11. Her favorite fashion item is t-shirt. She prefers comfortable loose fitting t-shirt rather than the one that stick to her body and she likes to wear loose t-shirt with hot pants, flip flops or sneakers.
12. She doesn't like winter that much and she doesn't hate rainy days either because she loves the smell of rain.
13. She likes letters from fans more than the gifts that fans gave to her.
me: that's why she also likes writing letters... and she must have Leeteuk's post-it notes... :)
14. Some netizens said she looks like Kim Tae Hee in certain angles so they called her the 2nd Kim Tae Hee. She also got compared to Lee Min Jung because like Lee Min Jung, she also initially went to college and chose Film & Theater major because she wanted to pursue her dreams in directing but she then ended up being an actress instead by chance.
15. She said to get accepted into Film & Theater department, her college has set up an entrance exam which is more like a camera test that one must pass. Because of that she then decided to lose her weight. 
16. She said she managed to lose 20kg because her math grades wasn't good. That's why she chose to study/involve in theater/drama play instead. She said if she's great in studying she might wouldn't care to lose her weight.
17. She said her father once did a toothpaste CF with a veteran actor named Noh Joo Hyun in his younger days. Even though her father's dream was originally to be a celebrity too, he still didn't want her to involve in entertainment industry especially being an actress. But then both her father & mother gave in after seeing her strong determination when she succeeded in losing her weight.
18. She likes Baskin-Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream the best.
19. The gift she likes to receive from her boyfriend is something homemade.
20. She is a comic maniac. She started reading comic when her mom borrowed some comic books like 'Crayon Shinchan' and 'Sailormoon' from a comic rental bookstore during her early elementary school years. The rental bookstore's ahjumma then offered her a part-time job because she came to read comics at the bookstore very often. Other comics than she read are 'One Piece', 'Fullmetal Alchemist' , 'Marine Blue' etc.

me: waahhh she's reading 2 of my fave anime/manga.. One Piece and Fullmetal alchemist!!!

**Compiled and translated by hiedi/@nhb19
** Sources: Old interviews, news, articles and Sora's twitter.

again thanks a lot to @hiedi/@nhb19 for giving me permission to share this!!
I know Sora is awesome but reading this made me love her even more if it's even possible to love her more than I already do now!!!! She's so simple and humble.. 

• Like 1

Guest dilarizn

k_craze said: dilarizn said: (trans. teukables)

sweet...
InYoung unnie, you can visit Teukie with Sora together, you know... :\">

playerkbd said:

20.She is a comic maniac. She started reading comic when her mom borrowed some comic books like 'Crayon Shinchan' and 'Sailormoon' from a comic rental bookstore during her early elementary school years. The rental bookstore's ahjumma then offered her a part-time job because she came to read comics at the bookstore very often. Other comics than she read are 'One Piece', 'Fullmetal Alchemist' , 'Marine Blue' etc.

me: waahhh she's reading 2 of my fave anime/manga.. One Piece and Fullmetal alchemist!!!

**Compiled and translated by hiedi/@nhb19
** Sources: Old interviews, news, articles and Sora's twitter.

Guest chiyokosadness

@playerkbd thanks for sharing her facts
9. She went to Han River Park in the middle of the night to practice screaming and kicking her legs just to get into Ha Chun Hwa's spirit (her role in Sunny). Since her house is near to Han River Park, she just naturally went there to practice during midnight and didn't even feel afraid at all.
i really love this part most.. cause i remember that jung soo also loves to go to Han River during his free time.. i'm smiling a lot right now because of this... ^__^

chiyokosadness

said:

@playerkbd thanks for sharing her facts
i really love this part most.. cause i remember that jung soo also loves to go to Han River during his free time.. i'm smiling a lot right now because of this... ^__^

Yesung Twitter Update : @shfly3424Dok-Teuk. Hwai-teuk-teuk..
679865337.jpg679865348.jpg?key=480640&Expires=1351609

SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter UpdateSuper Junior managers left messages for Leeteuk who entered a training camp today.
A6dO-WiCYAACmFG.jpgCr: @SMTOWNGLOBAL

121030 Super Junior Managers Messages for Leeteuk [TRANS]

I remembered how your eyes were shining when you first debuted. Since then, you always tried your best in everything given to you. Just like right now, I believe you’d also do well without so much difficulty in military. So this is how it feels to send your child into army! Thank you always, I love you.  — Taksama.

Teuk-ah. You guys are strong! You always did well anywhere, so I’m waiting for your awesome appearance after you got discharged. I love you!  — Byeongjun Hyung.

It’ll be winter soon, take care of your health. Let’s meet again with a better you! You’ll do well~ Hwai-teuk~~  — Seunghwan Hyung.

Jungsoo-yah, thank you always, I love you. No need to say it twice, you’re the best leader in the world, “Leeteuk”.  — Devin.

You can do well anywhere, so I have nothing to worry about. Don’t be sick, don’t get hurt…. Like you always said, this is not the END, it’ll be an AND after a while…  — Inhwan Hyung.

(I had difficulties reading this last message, so I might make any mistake translating the last line)

Source:SMTOWNGLOBAL
Translated by: @sujunesia
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by:Destinyhae

Guest mywebfoot

About [Mirror Journey]:

Written as an interactive, non-linear journey via words, song and images, we get to journey with two people who have to navigate through these years apart, with little more to work with than a fragile beginning. It doesn’t matter what order you read these posts in, because time can loop in on itself and life reflects life. What we know about today is shaped by tomorrow as much as it is shaped by yesterday. 

Instructions:

Click on this link, http://mirrorjourney.tumblr.com, and when prompted, enter the password ‘mirror’.

As always, thank you in advance for reading. Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties.

ChoonHee21 said: id="post-206733" style="text-align: center;color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "
121030 Super Junior Managers Messages for Leeteuk [TRANS]

I remembered how your eyes were shining when you first debuted. Since then, you always tried your best in everything given to you. Just like right now, I believe you’d also do well without so much difficulty in military. So this is how it feels to send your child into army! Thank you always, I love you. — Taksama.

Teuk-ah. You guys are strong! You always did well anywhere, so I’m waiting for your awesome appearance after you got discharged. I love you! — Byeongjun Hyung.

It’ll be winter soon, take care of your health. Let’s meet again with a better you! You’ll do well~ Hwai-teuk~~ — Seunghwan Hyung.

Jungsoo-yah, thank you always, I love you. No need to say it twice, you’re the best leader in the world, “Leeteuk”. — Devin.

You can do well anywhere, so I have nothing to worry about. Don’t be sick, don’t get hurt…. Like you always said, this is not the END, it’ll be an AND after a while… — Inhwan Hyung. (I had difficulties reading this last message, so I might make any mistake translating the last line)

Source:SMTOWNGLOBAL
Translated by: @sujunesia
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by:Destinyhae

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

mywebfoot

said:

About [Mirror Journey]:

Written as an interactive, non-linear journey via words, song and images, we get to journey with two people who have to navigate through these years apart, with little more to work with than a fragile beginning. It doesn’t matter what order you read these posts in, because time can loop in on itself and life reflects life. What we know about today is shaped by tomorrow as much as it is shaped by yesterday. 

Instructions:

Click on this link, http://mirrorjourney.tumblr.com, and when prompted, enter the password ‘mirror’.

As always, thank you in advance for reading. Please let me know if you encounter any difficulties.

Guest VenyLoveDC

Still feels a bit mellow after PJS enlist... But, 21 months is not a long time cause time does pass by so fast... ^^ for sure i'm gonna wait for Him!!! :) i'm so proud of him who tried really hard to hold back his tears just for suju brothers , family , fans & his loves one not to worry about him...  >:D< >:D<
I'm happy that Sora didn't show up today , cause every of her moves is watch by many people & media.. if ever she show up or even just tweet a cheering message for JS , it'll be a total chaos.. antis & media can attack her while no one can protect her.. like @playkerbd said she's considerate ELF and his Suju brothers feelings.. they need to have privacy since their belove Hyung will go for 21months... I have a feeling that he spend a quality time with sora before he enlist... :D
maybe they sit side by side and clasping hands together near Han River??? since sora lives near there... chat n sharing about their experience & live story before they met...  Hope so... kekekkeke....;)) ahhh... really feels like going to malonowa land right now... 
FIGHTING Sora!!! we FDs will wait together with U... ^^

Guest ice308

Wow, i have 7 pages to backread.. :D Seems there wasn't a v-sign today (or was there?).. I had mixed feelings.. I wanted a v-sign for us as a parting gift (though the clock and star lamp are adequate enough.. Am too greedy. :D).. But i also didn't want one because....

i didn't want to eat another hat! =)) Therefore, @Lucyjung, i am now returning the soft hat you lent to me.. Hahaha!

:)) :))

anyway, i have posted much of my feelings in twitter earlier but i just want to say again that i'm really proud of our Park JungSoo.. :x

Guest josan

@lazyme2day a day late & nemurous pages back, but I couldn't resist. It was the first song that came to mind when I saw them compare their hands.

@mywebfoot thanks for the wonderful mirror journey. I am always in awe of your story telling. It was your fanfic that got me back to writing. I was shunning the idea of writing anything for such a long time, which was once upon a time I have dreamed of becoming. I may have forgotten my ways into it but I don't regret the fact that I started. It might not be good but it somehow relieved me and take me away from all the rumbles of my daily office life just. And of course because of Teukso as well. Reading anything about Teukso became a hobby already.

To all FD'S who took time to share their talents, thanks too. You are all jjang!

Guest ice308

*random thoughts* PJS' (will call him that now until he returns) eyes looked swollen.. Almost everyone's were especially Donghae's (my 2nd bias).. But i was really glad the members didn't cry during the send-off because it would have been harder on JS to leave with so many people crying because of him.. So :-bd for the members.. His tweet.. The "miss you and love you" one, i think it's for his other half.. Because he tweeted something like "for the fans that i love" as well.. And he put "fans" so it's clear..

Guest ice308

I hardly worked today because i was glued to my phone.. Always refreshing my twitter so i can be updated.. Fortunately, my boss didn't see me.. :)) Anyway, continuing my random thoughts.... JS is really humble.. Bowing to everyone.. Almost made me get teary-eyed when i saw that bowing pic of his.. But i'm relatively happy that he has enlisted already and we can start with the countdown of his discharge.. He'll be gone for 21months but after that, he'll forever be with his other half.. :D