Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Guest teuksoislove

@playerkbd the next chapter is worth the wait. :)

im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! fds! i miss you all! what did i miss this past 5 days??????
okay i have to back read then kekekekke. im still drowzy but i miss this thread soo much have to open it first whaaaaa!

Guest josan

thanks for the info @pinnavinna. I guess Teuk only wanted to give Sora shirts that has special meaning to him like his favorite black & white stripes.
Sora really appreciates all the things done for her. How sweet.  The gift was well appreciated.

Guest jerqu

gaeul16 said:
<br />
and here is Chapter 12 preview from @jerqu<br /> Spoiler: Sora trying to steady herself said, "I’m ok now, thanks." Leeteuk whispered her name, "Sorayah" and then he kissed her slowly, gradually intensifying into a deep,lingeringly, searing kiss <br />
:x  :x:x:x

Guest josan

Ahh... sorry @jerqu, @pinnavinna kindly clarified that the shirt was from fan base rather than from hubby.  but as I said,  maybe he wanted to give something which has more meaning, like his shirt, a video message, and other couple items FD's have uncovered. 

Guest jerqu

josan said: Ahh... sorry @jerqu, @pinnavinna kindly clarified that the shirt was from fan base rather than from hubby.  but as I said,  maybe he wanted to give something which has more meaning, like his shirt, a video message, and other couple items FD's have uncovered. 

@jerqu i just started reading your FF today.. and im so excited for chapter 12!! Daebak!! youre so good  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ i can picture the scenes clearly in my head..!! waah.. i dont know what to do my head is full of teukso and their twins.. kyaa!! and im spazzing.. LOLxD how will i be able to focus now im about to go to our prayer meeting!! I'll pray that may God give you more strength and good health so that you can continue to write more  [-O<  :D

Guest jerqu

felicity04 said: @jerqu i just started reading your FF today.. and im so excited for chapter 12!! Daebak!! youre so good  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ i can picture the scenes clearly in my head..!! waah.. i dont know what to do my head is full of teukso and their twins.. kyaa!! and im spazzing.. LOLxD how will i be able to focus now im about to go to our prayer meeting!! I'll pray that may God give you more strength and good health so that you can continue to write more  [-O<  :D

@jerqu hey don't give them any ideas!!! They might really bug me..FD's can be scary too like Leader Leeteuk!!! =))

Guest pinnavinna

jerqu said: gaeul16 said:
<br />
and here is Chapter 12 preview from @jerqu<br /> Spoiler: Sora trying to steady herself said, "I’m ok now, thanks." Leeteuk whispered her name, "Sorayah" and then he kissed her slowly, gradually intensifying into a deep,lingeringly, searing kiss <br />

Guest jerqu

pinnavinna said: jerqu said: gaeul16 said:
<br />

Guest pinnavinna

jerqu said: pinnavinna said: jerqu said: gaeul16 said:
<br />

Guest jerqu

I guess i need to sleep again...I make FD confused, even me I'm confused.... :))

I'll visit Molanowa land first for relaxation.....And watch DC again afTer...Ciao^^

AwDmmMiCIAAk7UR.jpg:large

TEUKSO LOVER'S.............

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

and so I just changed my mind and not prolong the agony of All fanfic fanatics... I posted it and will do my bit later, it's not that important, I was just doing it for fun and I'm sure it can wait but this chapter can't...give all the love and praise to @jerqu

=)) =)) =))

****warning!!! do a muscle cheek exercise first as it would make your cheeks ascend to heaven...

=))  =)) =))

here's the link  http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/teukso-fanfic-chap-12-burden-by-jerqu/

enjoy everyone!!!

playerkbd said:

here's the screencap of the recent LT V-sign... :)>- :)>- :)>

thanks @mywebfoot for the video link...

aish!!! Park Jung Su!! You're responsible for every Fighting Dimples delusions do you know that????  :)) :)) :))

more more hints please... =)) =)) =))

Ah, I really love it when he does the V-Sign and then bites his lower lip... :> :>

Because I feel like biting him too. =))

Andwe!!! U can't do that... Since he is a woman's man now [-( [-( [-(

Sorry :D :D :D

Guest teuksoislove

playerkbd said:

and so I just changed my mind and not prolong all of fanfic fanatics... I posted it and will do my bit later, it's not that important, I was just doing it for fun and I'm sure it can wait but this chapter can't...

=)) =)) =))

****warning!!! do a muscle cheek exercise first as it would make your cheeks ascend to heaven...

=))  =)) =))

here's the link  http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/teukso-fanfic-chap-12-burden-by-jerqu/

enjoy everyone!!!

Guest teuksoislove

but what happened at Sora's parents' house? i'm curious..
:-?

Guest smileagain2012

My heart said that

I love your body because I love you
I like white tshirt because I love you who like the color white

Sora are you ok??

But her face a very pale cumbersome variable from a busy schedule
Miss them >> worry and fear them
And I am delighted and happy with anything about them
I wish them and you happiness
Together forever

[-(

Guest koreanway88

@jerqu.... congratulations and thank you....  I love your fanfic....more please...  done reading chapter 12