[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest vierblith

Waaaaah. Just got back home and no link has worked for me so far. :((

Shall wait for updates from you guys.

EDIT: @iamahlyzza, your link works. THAAAAAANKS!!!

Topped the page. Here are my wishes:
- That MBC will give DC the finale that they deserve
- That Leeteuk and Sora would have some quiet time together without cameras before LT enlists
- That LT and Sora would announce their relationship when LT gets out of the military

Guest k_craze

Thank you finally work on my android, just that my mobile has slow data plan so lagging and lagging but better than none. Seems like MBC is not giving us A FULL EPISODE, now showing The new couple OR have I missed. Think I have to rely on raw episodes, some kind soul please share. ahduh said: k_craze said: richard simmons! ThE link I shared doesn't work!

Guest k_craze

Thanks for affirmation!

Really I want to be a nice viewer, really cross my heart but the new couple has more than half hour airtime, is MBC giving us scraps again on their FINALE!!God help me BUT I felt like swearing for the first time in my life!!!! malonowa said: @k_craze no DC yet

Guest malonowa

k_craze said: Thanks for affirmation!

Really I want to be a nice viewer, really cross my heart but the new couple has more than half hour airtime, is MBC giving us scraps again on their FINALE!!God help me BUT I felt like swearing for the first time in my life!!!!

malonowa said: @k_craze no DC yet

Guest k_craze

Think we have to book tickets for the next plane to Korea and camp outside MBC! They are SO DEAD next week, if they give me decent episode I still will consider following their show BUT using our love for DC for view ship is just CHEAP!

DC now! malonowa said: k_craze said: Thanks for affirmation!

Really I want to be a nice viewer, really cross my heart but the new couple has more than half hour airtime, is MBC giving us scraps again on their FINALE!!God help me BUT I felt like swearing for the first time in my life!!!!

malonowa said: @k_craze no DC yet

Guest teuksoislove

my tears wont stop from flowing. :'(

speechless...

i'll be posting later... i just cant believe it... :'(

Only U for the BGM. aahh! it made me cry even more. :'(

Guest malonowa

Well all that's left to do is wait for the subs.
The word I did understand from the raw was "love"

I did yell out loud at the kiss though and I cried with Teuk and Sora

@k_craze Do you know anyone who can organiza an air-strike? (kidding)