[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest thenewbie28

shymaldita28

said:

thank you @peishi0408 for the link..though yesterday I was upset on the airtime. I guess MBC has make up on the poor airtime and they are giving us the photos which were not shown yesterday..

.wedding_photo2120831174006entertain2.jpg

Wow Leeteuk has tried the hammock with our Sora seeing her foot on the pictures and how Leeteuk smiles makes my heart totally happy.

wedding_photo2120831174006entertain3.jpg

Our lovely wife Sora checking or nursing the bruises of Leeteuk...Sweet moments..

wedding_photo2120831174006entertain0.jpg

So sweet tying the hammock while LT hands is with our Sora..this has not been shown also ( I think so, positive thinking ) overload sweetness :)

I guess MBC PD are trying their best not to show too much sweetness of our couple in order to hide something from these two. The photos shown here says a lot of words that they are real couple 100%...Eventhough I was not able to post here for some reasons which I tried to forget. Since I am posting here not for those people who can hurt me here but because of our DC couple who have brought me here in this forum..

@peishi0408, thanks for posting the link! :D
At least MBC made up for the short air time with the pictures.. :) We got to see that they were eventually successful in lying down in the hammock face-to-face (I would have loved to see how they did it :D) and that Sora put an ointment on Leeteuk's wound. :x
For some reason, I also like the picture wherein both of them have their backs toward the camera and Sora's helping Leeteuk with the... (I don't know what it's called)... and they're standing pretty close.. shoulders, arms and fingers touching. :D (Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures.. *bonks self*) :D

just wanna share my thought

if I'm not mistaken LT start to do V sign during SPY performance after they shoot this camping scene, and most of us think that it was a mission that Sora gave to him..

I wonder why LT did the V sign again and again, still mysterious

Guest mitchyap0497

Annyeong Haseayo to All DIMPLE COUPLE LOVERS/ FDs/ FDDs/ FDDDs!

Special shout outs to:

peishi408 and thenewbie28 - Thank you very much for the link for the pictures but could you help me save the pictures from this webpage.....http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=5353169&page=1&bid=wedding_photo2

I would like to have the picture of Sora putting medicine on Leeteuk's elbows.

The picture of their legs shows that Leeteuk's has scratches on both his legs due to the falls from trying to get into the hammock feet first.

Pretty Noona - Yes, Sora is just as sentimental as Teukie.  She values everything they do, she can hear the voice recordings specially if she misses Lee Seobang/ Husband

Xoxohappy - Leeteuk would be sorely missed but I hope Sora get to have a new drama again so we could watch her........I hope Sora's My Prince would not mind having her paired with other male actors.  It would be best if the character is an independent type of person.

MeikatoLiz - They are truly happy.....you can see it in their eyes & smiles....what a sight to behold! Fighting DC!

nourelqamar25 - We should advise @special1004 to FLY TO THE US & BE WITH BABY PRINCESS!!!

viyra - Thank you for the video shot when Leeteuk (almost) hug Sora, I am also curious as to whether they laid down side by side at the hammock, did they just talk, tickle each other  or perhaps kiss.......Aaaaaaiiiiiish! I would like to kill MBC right now for depriving us of these precious moments!

mywebfoot
- OMG! Excited already to read your fanfic on Teuk-Sora, KUMAWOO!

lallinachan - I am also curious about the coupons but as you have pointed out there were several coupons not just 3 as have been read by Leeteuk in Episode 25 namely: cleaning, cooking and 1 time wish for Leeteuk only not transferable to SUJU brother-in-laws

ChoonHee21- one of our fellow DC pointed out that they were measuring the length of their laps.......maybe so they could lay their head on one another........hi...hi...hi...

Janetv - Thank you very much for updating us on all the articles regarding WGM about DC!

Joannelee - Thank you very much also for the raw video link! I was really anticipating to watch the video even if its a little bit over 5 minutes.........MBC make me growl......grrrrrr!

Playerkbd - Thank you very much again for welcoming me here at the Dimple Couple House!  I hope we could compile all the screen captures/ pictures of Leeteuk doing the V-signs during all the shows/ program and arrange it by date.

Semi-fly - Hello! You are really the resident torrent link provider here at Soompi, thanks for the links and screencaps!

allbeensusu - Thank you very much for Leeteuk's gif doing the 2nd V-sign yesterday at Music Core and the picture of Leeteuk's double V-sign at Star King while biting that candy!

witeku
aziiii
tina222999
danyestelle
pinnavinna
chrysalis1110
hanyi
moschila
destinyneo
teukso.is.love
Janpyo
felv1329
kangsara
dee15
sqd66
Cicci_92_1
ice308
robinblue91
moielle
ilovezalonia
iamahlyzza
sammya

and the rest that would be On-Line l8ter! Waaaaave.......waaave......waaave.....

Is there any way for us to get a copy by buying the footages of our Dimple Couple? Just like how SM sells the footages of Super Junior's Super Show concerts.........

Guest mitchyap0497

Annyeong Hasaeyo to All Lurkers too!

HyunHye
LYQ
StarStraws
atl5
heartbreak_warfare22
hongkong girl
jerqu
katfish
kidd
leimye
serenella
starallover
winnieho
zoddguts
zyanjoongbofan
coalhouse

Please come out and post into the thread to make more pages & interactions to sho our love for Leeteuk & Sora!

Guest mywebfoot

Thanks for finding the WGM update! Aw... he got Sora to care for his widdle boo-boos. *baby voice* :)Knowing Teukie and his liking of plasters, I was surprised it wasn't called out by him for him to receive the full loving attention of Sora! He must have loved every minute of it.

Guest robinblue91

Pretty Noona said: imageThey have sweet conversation and record it. Sora said, she want to record their conversation and hear it everytime she miss LT. Thats way LT seem really happy.........look at his face..really burning to red LOL :x :D

SG2511 said: just wanna share my thought
if I'm not mistaken LT start to do V sign during SPY performance after they shoot this camping scene, and most of us think that it was a mission that Sora gave to him..
I wonder why LT did the V sign again and again, still mysterious

thanks for the links everyone.. i did visit the links a lot of times already..hehehe we might not have seen all their happy, cute and sweet moments but we should be thankful though for the fact that mbc still shared those lovely pictures. Gooooossshhhh! those images satisfied my discontentment with 7 mins airing. Thanks to MBC.. :)

TO ALL FD'S
   make LOVE not WAR. i hope this thread will have full of LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE. :x :x :x
Lets think on the brighter side and better future. Though I'm a bit irritated of how mbc edited our DC i realized that maybe they are trying their best to hide some real sweetness of this couple. I do think that WGM staff really knows the real score between these two.hehehe

I may be delusional but it's ok as long as it will make my heart at ease and happy.

Let's not argue instead we should think positively for our lovely couple and pray that they will end up as bf/gf for real.. :)

Leeteuk <3 Kang Sora FOREVER

Guest thenewbie28

just share my thought, i think the reason which make MBC share DC's photos because the complaint from us (DC fans). just like a post from @janetv

janetv

said: ‘WGM’, Leeteuk-Kang So Ra couple’s fans are angry for the couple’s brief air-time

http://kpopfever.com/2012/09/wgm-leeteuk-kang-so-ra-couples-fans-are-angry-for-the-couples-brief-air-time/

cr:kpopfever1

hi so happy to meet new FD here.would like to invite all FDS to join class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word; "[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]Our lovely Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary is coming soon.

We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.
What is a rice wreath? Quote from allkpop news:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/rice-wreaths-indicate-hat-k-pop-fandoms-are-becoming-more-mature

“These days, Korean fandoms send ‘rice wreaths’ instead of customary flower bouquets
to a celebrity’s event (concert, musical, or press conference) in order to show their support
for their favorite stars.”
“While the messages drew much amusement, the general public seems to approve of this new
show of dedication, as it displays a more mature fandom culture. Fans are not only supporting
their favorite star, but they’re also helping out rice farmers and people in need with their
donations. Thus, sending just one rice wreath to express love for a celebrity is also a mark of being socially conscious.”

That means the rice will be donated to a charity organization under Lee Teuk & Sora’s name.
The rice will bedonated as “Rice of Charity” to a charity organization in need, which will be decided
soon. You can visit this website http://dreame.co.kr/en/ for more detail about rice wreaths.

Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.
According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on the carboard.

The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice, which cost USD55. (We will considering the special request of quantity)
Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.
(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges)

Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012
(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment)

Let’s do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!
e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408

1) Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths ispeishi0408@gmail.com
(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

2) We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts / credit card.
Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.

Hong Kong – Hele, e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com
Indonesia – Natali, e-mail: nath_zu@yahoo.com
Malaysia – Peishi, e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
Singapore – Mieru, e-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com
Taiwan – DaDa, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com

(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with “your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt” after you have transferred the donation to us)

Please see our update on helechuihehehe.wordpress.com

If you have any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much.

P.S. As the exact date of Lee Teuk’s enlistment is still not confirmed,
we can only try our best endeavour to send the rice wreaths before Lee Teuk’s enlistment.

Best Regards,
HeleChui / PeiShi

TeukSora Worldwide

-----sory for long post

Guest Cicci_92_1

The awful thing is that MBC didn't give us any preview for the next week...I mean, maybe all these scenes will be shown on the next episode, but we actually don't know, so we have to wait...it's so unfair....