Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Guest teuksoislove

@peishi48, to create trending in twitter we need to do it together at the same time. So i think its better to stick with the original time proposed by the trending team.

Here's some information that i get from twitter.

TEUKSORA 300th Day Anniversary TWITTER TRENDING
Date: 26 July 2012
Time: 10AM and 10PM KST (Korean Standard Time)
Hashtag: #TeukSora300day

TO CONVERT YOUR COUNTRY TIME TO KST, visit : http://www.timeanddate.com

Because we're International fans, so for this time celebration we decide to make 2 times trending at 10AM KST and 10 PM KST.

So that if you can not trend at 10AM KST, you may join the last trend at 10PM KST

Please join the trending & kindly use this following avatar as your Twitter profile picture. 

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/w412fv6jz8plnyyhkbkl.jpeg

Lets make TeukSora know we're always there to love & support them!!!

P/S: Fan-Message video and Double-V-Photo video will released at the same day (July 26)

Regards
Fighting Dimples
Dimple Couple Lovers

Guest AnneDee07

@special1004: 자작곡이 잘나온거 같아서 기분좋다~^^
[TRANS]: @special1004 :it seems like the song that I composed came out well so I am happy~^^

Source:@special1004
Translated by:@teukables 
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by  Destinyhae 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

LT's latest twitter. Is he by any chance found the Teuk & Sora 300th Day Anniversary Double-V-Sign Project; which includes the song he composed for sora on their first date? If yes! Thennnnnn! Daebakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

@witeku thank you very much for the video! Good job FDs!!

Btw, i'll surely will join the trending as today is also my birthday! a very good idea to spend my birthday by celebrating teuk and sora 300th anniversary.

Guest lallinachan

@K_craze and all FD this is my last gif before I leave^^ enjoy ;)

Sora:

“If you’ll protect this house, something strong will happen in this house”.

tumblr_m7qafmy8sO1qjah2bo1_500.gif
lallachan

I don't know if I'll be able to trend in your timing... I'll try to trend a bit when I wake up tomorrow (26 July).
Btw the video is beautiful!!! so proud of you! <3
bye

Guest xianlie90

While waiting for Project1 video to be released, you may take a look (pst~ contains spoiler ;p i warned you~) of....

TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Blog ^^
http://teuksora300thday.blogspot.com/

Thanks to our dear friend @33ru_mieru who created & update the blog, we've compiled & posted all of our project here:

- TeukSora 300th Day Artwork : LINK (fanarts, banner & fan-video)
- TeukSora 300th Day Double-V : LINK (150 pic of International fans double-v & video)
- TeukSora 300th Day - Messages from Fans: Part1    Part2    Part3 (spoiler messages from fans for TeukSora 300th Day Fan-Message)

Happy #TeukSora300day ^^
we wish TeukSora many anniversaries to celebrate together!
Keep cheekbones ascending to heaven!

Happy 300th day to our dear couple Lee Teuk and Sora! May your feelings for each other continue to blossom and your relationship flourish as time goes by! We love you!

awesome job on the video for the double V sign!

can't wait for the messages!

@AnneDee007....Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day!

and FD's thanks for the gif's, videos and posts! really love them!

@xianlie90, thanks to you and the team for the hard work! Its really deabak! Anticipating the come back of @lazyme2day soon *LOL*

P/s: I can't enter the page yet, seems like it still private?

@teukso.is.love, lets!

@lallinachan, you're going for vacation soon? Thanks a lot for the gif! Ahahaha.. That is a funny one. Love how he squael in happiness because of Sora's words ;) oh btw, have a good vacation to you! Enjoy it!

@annedee007, happy birthday to you dear!

Guest k_craze

Our Sora is definitely glowing n getting more beautiful. And thanks @witeku for sharing the airport photo, agree with @lennycsn that he is busy texting n look at that bright smile after he ended his text. We can't help being delusional if they ESP LT are feeding us with such info.

I just checked the pictures of sora in fan signing at busan, I don't know if my eyes is really clear but I noticed the pictures of sora these times looks like she is blooming getting more prettier and looks like a woman in love or in a relationship even leeteuk pictures I saw today he looks handsome also a different glow he shows.

I saw LT twitter today and it says that @special1004: Leeteuk’s ‘going into the world as a fool’*~I want to film that once again~ (*a program that he did when sj just debuted)

delusional me but I was thinking that LT going into the world as a fool means getting into a relationship with someone and that's when KPOP idols becomes fool for hurting their fans..but as for the elf it was enclosed that he wants to be in a program where sj has debuted whatever it means I feel happy

@shymaltida28 yes...I will second you that Sora is glowing and extra soft and  feminine. But I dont see any LT's pic today. So I cant judge.

Guest k_craze

Ok, I would love to join in the trending, but how to? Sorry I m not tech savvy, do I need a twitter account n yes I hv no twitter coz I do not want to be addicted to it. so 10am KST or 10pm KST is today? That means 9am Singapore time or 9pm Singapore time?

Guest k_craze

Thanks @xianlie90 and your team for the double V project, din join the photo project cause I m shy, patiently waiting for @lazyme2day comeback too. And @lallinachan thank you for that gif, hahah he is so cute right with that expression. Enjoy your holiday! Hope u can find some wireless network where u r. and happy birthday to you @AnneDee007 and thanks @Pretty Noona for yr well wishes, wishing u recover soon too, so that u can trend too.

@xianlie90

, thanks to you and the team for the hard work! Its really deabak! Anticipating the come back of

@lazyme2day

soon *LOL*

P/s: I can't enter the page yet, seems like it still private?

@teukso

.is.love, lets!

@lallinachan

, you're going for vacation soon? Thanks a lot for the gif! Ahahaha.. That is a funny one. Love how he squael in happiness because of Sora's words

;)

oh btw, have a good vacation to you! Enjoy it!

@annedee007

, happy birthday to you dear!

While waiting for Project1 video to be released, you may take a look (pst~ contains spoiler ;p i warned you~) of....

Thanks to our dear friend @33ru_mieru who created & update the blog, we've compiled & posted all of our project here:

- TeukSora 300th Day Double-V : LINK (150 pic of International fans double-v & video)
- TeukSora 300th Day - Messages from Fans: Part1    Part2    Part3 (spoiler messages from fans for TeukSora 300th Day Fan-Message)

Happy #TeukSora300day ^^
we wish TeukSora many anniversaries to celebrate together!
Keep cheekbones ascending to heaven!

Guest xianlie90

Good morning all~

Sorry for the inconvenience, we've fixed the blog so can be seen by anyone! *98degress bow*

And the 1st trending of #TeukSora300day would be in 18minutes! hwaiting!! ^^

@witeku *big hug to you* Thanks you so much for helping answer questions regarding to the project ^^ also thank you for posting the video here..

And.. yeah!
Finally!! Project No2 (TeukSora 300th Day Anniversary Double-V-Sign Project - unite project with TSL China) was done.. ^^ woohoooo!!!

watch?v=-ioDVPkJRrI&feature=youtu.be

150 from International fans + 150 from TSL China = exactly 300 double-v photos

Thanks to all of participants!! ^^

Below are details for the 150 International fans who've participate this project

--------------------------------------------------------

CountryNumber of participants

--------------------------------------------------------

Japan 1
Brazil 1
Brunei  1
Peru  1
Italy  1
Portugal 1
Laos  1
Dubai  1
Pakistan 1
China  1
UK  1
Russia  1
France  1
Vietnam  1
Australia 2
Panama  2
Taiwan  2
Thailand  2
USA 4
Mexico 4
Hong Kong 5
Malaysia  13
Philippines  23
Singapore 26
Indonesia  53
-----------------------------------------------

GRAND TOTAL  150

Namelist of 150 International participants of TeukSora 300th Day Double-V-Sign Photo Project. (check spoiler)

Haruka from Japan

Denise from Brazil

Grace from Brunei

Irene from Peru

Lallachan from Italy

Maria from Portugal

nAnA from Laos

Ocean Karma from Dubai

Robinblue91 from Pakistan

Paley from China

Shma Lim from United Kingdom

Sofia from Russia

Tiphanie from France

Emily Ng from Vietnam

Tin Vo from Australia
Trinh Vo from Australia

Ana Maria from Panama
Llenly from Panama

Judy Tsai from Taiwan
Yu from Taiwan

Baitoei - from Thailand
Bee_nantawan from Thailand

Angelica Castillo from USA
Dowotee from USA
Mimi Nguyen from USA
Prinsesalira from USA

Edna EMA from Mexico
Kika from Mexico
Mónica Alemán from Mexico
Yareli from Mexico

Cyrus Ng from Hongkong
Hanyi from Hong Kong
Hele from HongKong
Kloe from Hong Kong
Siu Ping Chan from Hongkong

AnneDee07 from Malaysia
Ary from Malaysia
Hanan from Malaysia
Hiedi from Malaysia
Karol from Malaysia
Lennycsn from Malaysia
Meikato Liz from Malaysia
Nazihah from Malaysia
Normyz from Malaysia
Sal_Irda from Malaysia
Syamira from Malaysia
Yan Xin from Malaysia
zZura from Malaysia

Agine from Philippines
Anna from Philippines
Cecile T.Dueñas from Philippines
Charmane Danielle from Philippines
Darlyn Tampus from Philippines
Dee from Philippines
Gabby from Philippines
GreenBlueViolet from Philippines
Hae Seul from Philippines
Hannah Mae Ocado from Philippines
Harry from Phillipines
Ice from Philippines
Joseph Nicolo Dueñas from Philippines
Jovin from Philippines
Kit from Philippines
Moielle from Phillippines
Monmon from Philippines
NK from Philippines
Precious from Philippines
Reynimyr Cruz from Philippines
Suzette from Philippines
Tala from Philippines
The Lizard and The Pig from Philippines

33ru_mieru from Singapore
Alex from Singapore
Angel from Singapore
Arienblurr from Singapore
Chantel from Singapore
Cindy from Singapore
Erica from Singapore
Fenty from Singapore
Jane2 from Singapore
Jane from Singapore
Jasmine from Singapore
Jean from Singapore
Jesslyin Felicia from Singapore
Kim from Singapore
Liyana from Singapore
luvallkorea (fams) - Singapore
luvallkorea (hubby) - Singapore
luvallkorea (wife) - Singapore
Qian from Singapore
Qiu Zi Ting from Singapore
Rasmine from Singapore
Sabrina from Singapore
Shirleen from Singapore
Sze Lyn from Singapore
Vonnie from Singapore
Xiao Jie from Singapore

Alpenmori from Indonesia
Alvin from Indonesia
Ana from Indonesia
Andina from Indonesia
Anik from Indonesia
Annisa from Indonesia
Ardi from Indonesia
Arie from Indonesia
Ati from Indonesia
Aulia Pangesti from Indonesia
Dena from Indonesia
Desti from Indonesia
Devy from Indonesia
Dyah from Indonesia
Dzudzu from Indonesia
Esha Riyana from Indonesia
Fira from Indonesia
Firda Aisyah from Indonesia
Fiza from Indonesia
Hety Melinda from Indonesia
Ida Noftah from Indonesia
Indah from Indonesia
Irawan from Indonesia
Jasmine from Indonesia
Katrina from Indonesia
Kiki from Indonesia
Kimi from Indonesia
Kurnia from Indonesia
Lia from Indonesia
Lil_V from Indonesia
Lona from Indonesia
Melinda from Indonesia
Meta from Indonesia
Nadya from Indonesia
Natali from Indonesia
Naurah from Indonesia
Nety from Indonesia
Nona Reny from Indonesia
Ressa from Indonesia
Ria from Indonesia
Risda from Indonesia
Sarah from Indonesia
Shaafi from Indonesia
Shobah from Indonesia
Sofie from Indonesia
Sonia from Indonesia
Urmila from Indonesia
Vinnie from Indonesia
Widya from Indonesia
Wita from Indonesia
Xianlie90 from Indonesia
Yanti from Indonesia
Zahra from Indonesia

NOTICE about Fan-Message-Video (Project No1):
Our dearest friend @lazyme2day is in middle of rendering and uploading the video~ I think it'll ready in few hours.. Please wait patiently and look forward~ :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REMINDER
class="post-title" style="text-align: center;"Project for 300th Day Anniversary Dimple Couple

w412fv6jz8plnyyhkbkl.jpeg?w=645

TEUKSORA 300th Day Anniversary TWITTER TRENDING
Date: 26 July 2012 (TODAY!!!)
Time: 10AM and 10PM KST (Korean Standard Time)
Hashtag: #TeukSora300day

TO CONVERT YOUR COUNTRY TIME TO KST, visit : www.timeanddate.com

Because we're International fans, so for this time celebration we decide to make 2 times trending at 10AM KST and 10 PM KST.

So that if you can not trend at 10AM KST, you may join the last trend at 10PM KST

Please join the trending & kindly use the avatar above (300th day logo) as your Twitter profile picture. Lets make TeukSora know we're always there to love & support them!!!

@peishi0408 we've confirmed with @WGMFacts about the trending time and we still stick to our first plan.

10AM KST and 10PM KST

:)

you may join both!

@k_craze...r u ok ? do u still need some instructions on how to trend?
well, I'm not that savy either but basically:
1. set up a twitter account if u do not have one.2. under profile use the 300th day avatar as suggested above ( u can just right click on the pic and save as)3. when u have your profile sent up under home, u can start to twit. Top right hand corner u will see a blue box with a pen/quill like logo. U can click that for        new twit.4. Use the Hashtag: #TeukSora300day in your twit. U can put in anywhere in the box. Together with your personal message. Than twit it The hashtag is a link to all our twits....
hope this help! Welcome to the twit world...LOL

Guest k_craze

Thanks for the instruction. Will sign up for twitter now.

@k_craze...r u ok ? do u still need some instructions on how to trend?

well, I'm not that savy either but basically:

1. set up a twitter account if u do not have one.2. under profile use the 300th day avatar as suggested above ( u can just right click on the pic and save as)3. when u have your profile sent up under home, u can start to twit. Top right hand corner u will see a blue box with a pen/quill like logo. U can click that for        new twit.4. Use the 

Hashtag: #TeukSora300day in your twit. U can put in anywhere in the box. Together with your personal message. Than twit it The hashtag is a link to all our twits....
hope this help! Welcome to the twit world...LOL

Good morning all~

Sorry for the inconvenience, we've fixed the blog so can be seen by anyone! *98degress bow*

And the 1st trending of #TeukSora300day would be in 18minutes! hwaiting!! ^^

What an awesome job the project crew had accomplished!  I applaud you all for taking on a big project like such!  I'm sure our LeeTeuk and Kang Sora would be happy to know many people from all ove the world wish them both love and happiness - and mostly wish for them to be together.

The video was awesome!  Now I can see faces of the names I talk to in this thread. I was quite overwhelmed knowing how many followers our LeeTeuk and Kang Sora have.

I especially love how the project crew compiled all the messages and wrote them all in a nice layout using the enjoyable trip our couple recently did - and what's more awesome is, the messages were written using the same font. 

Congratulations INDONESIA!!  You got the biggest participation in the Double V project, and of course TSL China.

Thank you project crew for all your hardwork!!

@annedee07 - Happy Birthday!

Happy 300th day to our Dimple Couple!  We all hope you can celebrate this 300th day anniversary since you missed celebrating both your 100th and 200th days as a married couple!

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day  !!!!! Did you do all the fan art with messages alone???? It is fantastic!!! beautiful. I am very moved by your hard work, ideas and sincerity in doing the fan art! Too beautiful *hugs* *double hugs* *hug, jump and dance with you* LOL  Get some sleep if you need to. thank you, you work hard.. :x :x

[EDIT] thank god that wedding photo shoot and nami island trip episodes gave us a lot beautiful screen caps. Now it looks much more meaningful to DC as well as their fans FD and TSL . :)

@shymaldita - good observation!  LeeTeuk was quick to notice the V-sign Sora did when she was on a ride with her childhood friend - and, of course, Sora understood immediately the meaning of LeeTeuk's question. 

Sora did do a V-sign at the baseball game and she said she is doing the sign for husband LeeTeuk (with an indirect message to LeeTeuk); so when LeeTeuk saw the pic of Sora doing the V-sign with her childhood friend, he wants to get assurance that either the V-sign is but nothing in particular, or for someone important or someone you like.  He asked Sora if she likes her friend because she did the V-sign with him and she gave him a quick "NO I DON"T - I like tthe rides"!  They are similar in so many ways - that includes their way of thinking too.

@lazyme2day  !!!!! Did you do all the fan art with messages alone???? It is fantastic!!! beautiful. I am very moved by your hard work, ideas and sincerity in doing the fan art! Too beautiful *hugs* *double hugs* *hug, jump and dance with you* LOL  Get some sleep if you need to. thank you, you work hard.. :x :x

[EDIT] thank god that wedding photo shoot and nami island trip episodes gave us a lot beautiful screen caps. Now it looks much more meaningful to DC as well as their fans FD and TSL . :)

@lennycsn: No no, I did not do those fanarts.

Dear FDs, the video is a bit long and thus needs a long process of rendering. However, I believe the video can be uploaded tonight (hopefully, fingers crossed - I have been experiencing many obstacles for this video. Sigh...)

Guest lennycsn

@lazyme2day huh?? so who do it? because they are all beautiful!!! I just want to praise the coordinators and project team. It is not only a great effort effort but absolutely fantastic.

I am touched and moved by both fans' messages and double-v video from fans all over the world  - the sincere wish and blessings to DC. The double-v video project is especially moving for me. Seeing each pic sent and noting those faces I interacted with in this forum, make me realise the TSL/DC/FD fans are no longer just some faceless netizens but really take their courage to show their support by exposing their real self. :)