Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

@janpyo - thank you for the kind words.  I guess sometimes when people get drunk and tend to lose their sense of direction, someone has to hold their hand and tell them where they are.  We used to have a lot of those before but thank God, the armosphere in this forum has changed and everyone seems happy.

Take note:  @k_craze - thanks for the pictures.  One think quite noticeable - and this is what makes me believe so much in these two.  How in the world did LeeTeuk's pants end up on the arm of the couch?  And there's Sora, leaning on the pants that just left the lower portion of her husband's body.  Isn't that so natural?  Husbands do that a lot- take off their clothes when they get home and leave them all over the place.  And then she even picked it up and folded it when 'scammer couple' arrived.

Smart Sora - yes, tell your husband to protect the house - if not, the bunch of kids on display in your bedroom will go on strike!!

Guest k_craze

@viyra

That's right, she was so comfortable lying on his pants. They are really really 'careless' now.  The only thing that Eunjung redeem herself was noticing their relationship when she said "The atmosphere....Woohoo! " but they better not get the Dimple House, if not I may become an irrational hater >:)

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze yup that moment was really funny. You can literally see the thoughts march across LT's face. =))

1. "hears words"
  2. "processes words"
  3. "image forms in mind"
  4. "jaw drops"
  5. "total body spazz all over the sofa"
LOL about the 'silver lining' comment. I agree, please someone make a GIF of this moment. No audio, and skip through all the painful whining.

Thanks @raeya for the translation. I guess he must be pissed off with something. Normally when he tweet this kind of message, within an hour or two, he will delete it. But now, i'm checking it again, its still there. So yeah, he's really pissed off this time. Maybe its the members, maybe its the media and it can be both side that he pissed off. Whatever it is, I hope Sora will use her maturity to cheer him up. Not so much on discussing that matters because knowing man especially the one with temper, this kind of issues cannot be discuss or even brought up or else you'll get some portion of it :P
I'm actually hoping for a better news today but i'm getting this early in the morning. Oh another 2 weeks of misery. Going to keep repeating the episodes again! *LOL*

Guest lennycsn

@witeku its ok. we use our time wisely for investigation and detective works. the ring, the confession and the wedding photoshoot date that need to be comfirmed. :-P:-P

Guest kissx

@Sandhie
Just wanted to say I love love love, absolutely love what you wrote. Every single bit of it. It's amazing how you can show without the need to make any assumptions how wonderful the episode has been by analizing solely the details you can observe during the episode. I like it that you're rational and I like your reasonable analysis even more and I like most that you stay positive in this situation. I'm sure no matter what happens, we can trust Teukso to make it wonderful between the two of them. 
Leeteuk Interview. Another translation via teukables

Teuk's star1 magazine's interview:

Teuk: I feel that for the past 7 years, I've received a lot of love from everyone. Now that I am going to the army, honestly speaking, I feel burdened and my mind now is in a mess. However, I've already arranged my thoughts and think that I can come back with a better image.

I am a person that always thinks about the end whenever the albums comes out. Because only then I start to feel that I need to work harder. Just like this, we are already at the 6th album. The number "6" means a lot to our group because there are sayings that it is hard for idol groups to last over 5 years. It seems that now that we have a different sort of record, the future is more worth to anticipate for.

Q: Super Junior is already one of the top groups. If there is a goal that you want to achieve through the 6th album, what would it be?

Teuk: When we were still newcomers, I had dreams like wanting to "get number 1", "get the newcomer award" and "get the bonsang". Now, I'm not so eager about getting awards anymore. As compared to those, I want the group to become a long lasting group or a group with the best team work. The music industry's history award, are we the earliest group with the most members to get number 1. As compared to getting awards, I started to have desires about getting things that have more values.

Q: Will Leeteuk go the army taking the 6th album as the last?

Teuk: Because I am constantly working now so going to the army gives me burden. I feel that I've been receiving a lot of love from everyone for the past 7 years. And also, going to the army at a time when there are so much schedules while receiving so much love, would I be able to receive it again when I come back? It is true that my mind felt lost now but I've already arranged my thoughts well. I might as well go and come back quickly while preparing to show everyone a new image. With this thinking, I feel at ease now.

Q: Taking a lot of pictures whenever you go, you seem to put in some effort into fashion. What are the types of fashion that you usually seek? 

Teuk: I used to put in a lot of effort into fashion but after debuting, I started to dislike spending money so I literally don't have any shopping experiences anymore. After looking at the clothes that fans or designers had given me, even if I went shopping, I'm not very sure about what I should buy anymore. About this, I thought that "this can't do" so lately, I went to ask the members what is popular lately and occasionally, I would also look through magazines to research. Not very long ago, I wore this shirt with a lot of holes given by the fans to the company to practice and a lot of people told me it was a very good brand. I wore it like it's pyjamas and after washing it, I would wear it out again immediately......I really regret wearing it as a pyjamas at that period of time. (laughs)

Q: Its usually all men so do you guys usually go and do suitable sports together? 

Teuk: I like doing sports, or even watching sports. Because lately, in Star King, there is a "awesome body project" so I've been working out. When there is time, I would go and play basketball with the members. I like the feeling of perspiring while running. I also like the feeling of using a strength training machine to focus and train the muscles. Because everyone thinks that I look very frail so I am working very hard to change that thinking. Women tends to like a reversed body so they usually get attracted to reversions such as people whose face is white but body is black.

Q: You're looking more and more handsome. Do you manage your appearance? 
Teuk: Its usually when I do makeup...it is true that my skin becomes bad. However, as compared to other friends, it seems like my skin is already considered good. Because I don't have much time to manage(my face), I usually just do the most basic and that is making sure that I wash my face clean.

Q: Lastly, your future plans? 
Teuk: For the 6th album's activities, I will try my best to do them as usual. I also want to become a national idol that is able to receive love from any sort of age group, from the people who are in their 10s to the people who are in their 60s. If you want to talk about even further plans, I hope that Super Junior can be together forever. So occasionally, I will tell the members that when the contract ends and that you want to do some sort of business like opening a meat shop, go and open it. And when its time to do a world tour, we have to come together again and do it under the name of Super Junior. I also said before that despite having any dissastisfactions, we also have to be together and continue the contract. Because only by this way, the group Super Junior can connect together. These are my expectations and hopes.

[CR: Teukbar]
http://tl.gd/igemtg · Reply

Guest elainesaw

photo.php?fbid=429270350449028&set=a.151
TrueKangTeuk? Kang Sora or Kangin ?^^

@witeku

its ok. we use our time wisely for investigation and detective works. the ring, the confession and the wedding photoshoot date that need to be comfirmed.

:-P

:-P

Guest lennycsn

@witeku I do think it is a couple t-shirt. It is more like LT 'stalks' SR...whatever SR wear like the shirts, gift like hat or whatsoever, LT will just indicate it by wearing something similar to it. And now this rabbit T-shirt...wakakaka...so cute.... *giggle*

[EDIT}
Are you thinking what I am thinking? It reminds me of FIL said to LT in the blackroom interview " take care her like a lovely rabbit!" :x

Guest robinblue91

@elainesaw: is this the picture you talking about... i can't view the one you posted so...!
480718_480621911950581_706122022_n.jpg
Oh! i have a really bad memory... so please didn't teukso also signed the jersey or whatever it was for mbc gayo as 'kangteuk'??
*edit*anyways just checked it was 'TeukKang', thats why FDs even decided to go with this couple name for 100th day trending because bith were aware of that! 

Guest gurl_teen

How to Read a Girl's Body Language

Fidgeting If she's playing with her hair, necklace, rings or other item it usually means she likes you. Same goes for giggling and general giddiness.
Flirtatious women also tend to fidget more. For example, they might fiddle with their jewelry, twisting rings and tugging at necklaces. This is due to nervous excitement; because their hearts are beating a little faster than usual, they need some sort of outlet for their tension.

*its already my second time to post.. i bet soompi are really hungry cause its keep eating our posts... =.="

@witeku I do think it is a couple t-shirt. It is more like LT 'stalks' SR...whatever SR wear like the shirts, gift like hat or whatsoever, LT will just indicate it by wearing something similar to it. And now this rabbit T-shirt...wakakaka...so cute.... *giggle*

[EDIT}

Are you thinking what I am thinking? It reminds me of FIL said to LT in the blackroom interview " take care her like a lovely rabbit!" :x

viyra

wrote:

»

Last post for tonite - I keep forgetting about this scene: LeeTeuk doing the wave right behind Sora when he suddenly started giggling.  Was it because he felt embarrassed with the sexy move or - he felt hot because Sora's head was rubbing against his chest!  Naughty Sora - why did she even lean on his chest?During these photoshoot, these two have been breathing (heavily I'm sure) on each other; they can feel each other's body trembling and that uncontrolled hug from LeeTeuk is proof enough he was affected.  I find that scene funny too - while LeeTeuk was looking up the sky (probably trying to analyze the whole situation of sudden close proximity) and trying to ignore his wife's body next to him, his wife felt like she needed to get more comfortable - so she moved even closer - caught you by surprise again, Genius MC? While we're all waiting for Saturday to come, it is probably a good idea to scrutinize everything on the wedding photoshoot.

i know this was a very late reply, but i was backreading and saw this..i noticed in the club scene from ep26 when the moves like jagger song was played and LT started to dance, then sora leaned her head on his chest..then he suddenly said "aahh..! DALKOMHAGE!" then he suddenly started giggling.. haha ^^.. if i heard it right.. it means "ah.. IT"S SWEET!"
kekeke v^+^v
still on page 522.. hehehe.. but i really love this forum! im smiling the whole day while reading all the post in this forum <3

Guest kissx
Guest robinblue91

@witeku: well its not kangteuk, as @kissx already posted they (to be exactly teuk) wrote TeukKang! well its in korean so...!thats why FDs decided to go with this 'TeukKang' as a couple name for 100th day trending on twitter! 
@kissx: thanks for sharing! its really awesome how you people retrieve all this data in a second! kekeke!

Guest robinblue91

@felicity04: omoo! really did he really said that! 
oh! sorry forgot to say greet you in excitement! kekeke!welcome to forum... keep posting keep spazzing... kekeke!

@k_craze yup that moment was really funny. You can literally see the thoughts march across LT's face. =))

1. "hears words"
  2. "processes words"
  3. "image forms in mind"
  4. "jaw drops"
  5. "total body spazz all over the sofa"

LOL about the 'silver lining' comment. I agree, please someone make a GIF of this moment. No audio, and skip through all the painful whining.

Guest lallinachan

Stop selling my popularity.if you nothing to say don't speak.I became superficial person, time to think of my heart

is another translation of the tweet.

This is my guess on what happens here. As always, the Suju brothers are trolling and selling each other out and throwing each other under the bus for fun and laughs. But the media used something made in jest and for laughs and turned it into something blown up by calling Leeteuk out for "faking his tears" when all the direct quotes from the members said is   “[Leeteuk] never cries in front of us. He only cries at our concerts, and always at the very same part of the same song. 

Obviously, the other answer to that quote is just that he always cries during ending songs, or during the songs where ELF always prepare projects for SJ. I guess he is mad that the media made him become a "superficial person" in the eyes of everybody, and wrote the article because of his popularity. 

This is the not the first time that the SJ members have petty fights, or call each other out on silly matters and tease each other. And they only do it when the matter is now a light matter in their eyes. But the media made a light teasing matter into something else entirely and it will not be the last time they do that. It will also not be the last time that Leeteuk will be called fake. You either believe he was sincere, or you don't. There's no change to it.

I truly hope that even though the whole kpop world except for his fans doesn't want to believe him, I hope if anybody could, it would be Sora. If she manages to believe him, then he will have a gem in his hands.

NKsubs will release the subbed video of the show soon enough (along with two other shows, Hello show in a few hours, and beatles code).

For example, in today's articles alone, many are about the members picking on each other.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/yesung-reveals-that-super-junior-doesnt-think-siwon-is-the-most-popular-in-the-grouphttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/super-juniors-kyuhyun-reveals-that-sungmin-wears-a-pink-dress-to-sleephttp://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ryeowook-thinks-eunhyuks-looks-rank-low-in-super-junior