Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze allow me to answer your question the reason for LT released SR when the staying overnight at Nami Island topic arise. However, please bear with me because I am going to speak based on my personal experiences with my husband. I had the same experiences with my husband (same scenario of LT and SR), that even myself feel offended and got angry with him sometimes when he does that. It really took me a while to understand him despite having to marry him for so many years. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now, when a man wants to confirm about something, he will subconsciously release his hand from the girl’s and would not hold it until he is assured with positive responses. Note this, SR did not give a direct response to LT’s suggestion on staying overnight at Nami Island. Unfortunately, a man will only feel assured to the answer of yes and no. Yes, male are totally different species from us. Frankly, LT was “testing his water” with SR all the way including their lunch time together (note on the wine talking scenario). It wasn’t because he wanted to stay overnight with SR so much, he is no pervert, he was just finding certain assurance from SR, that is her willingness to be with him. Although SR dropped hints here and there about her feelings for him, but man, LT was still insecure about it prior to the incident happened earlier on. (Note: jealousy about SM is still linger to the extent that LT tried to find any loopholes to confirm if SR ever care for him. The “chang” scenario is a very clear indication).  So, next episode is where we will find out how LT is assured after SR’s private birthday party performance.

Guest k_craze

@lennycsn

risking my job to answer :)

I shared on the pic is not to highlight on why LT is releasing his hand, more of affirming SR's feelings for LT. I hv no problem with LT after reading all the analysis and observation and those who know LT from the start.  Last nite as I was watching, he said he was insecure with much feeling, when asked how he felt abt SM and SR friendship.

Like many of you, I can't wait for the next episode. I also believe that something must have happen at Nami, cause of the recent tweets and hints going around.

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze lol. sorry for to answer your question in hasty. yup, SR body language shows a lot her openness to LT. just that this LT...is a silly man! i feel like walk through the tv screen and tell him...dont you get it? she wants you! lol.ok,i need to get back to work too.

Guest harushima

Hi! Just new on this thread and have only discovered this couple last March? or April? I loved reading your analysis on the couple's body language. It makes me see and notice those little details I haven't noticed before.
I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful. :D Have a nice day everyone.

Hi! Just new on this thread and have only discovered this couple last March? or April? I loved reading your analysis on the couple's body language. It makes me see and notice those little details I haven't noticed before.

I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful.

:D

Have a nice day everyone.

Guest kyucha

annyong haseo.. I'm a new be here. I stuck at this forum and read over and over many pages
hoping all of you dont mind me to join and to shout my thought about Dimple couple (if not, it will drives me crazy XD)

From the beginning, it looks like sora was a reserved girl and teuk was the open one. I start to notice that teuk is the reserved one. All his supprise to sora,for me, is the way for him to hide his true feelings. I believe sora start all her feeling with respect towards leeteuk. since he has strong leadership, workaholic and also polite (too polite kekeke). I think it more difficult to open leeteuk heart at the beginning.

at ep 22, sora try so hard to get rid the awkward atmosphere.. haha (good Lord) it is working. I'm sure now both of them have special feeling. I watch episode 24 over and over again, hahaha, leeteuk jealousy is genuine. his gesture show it. when sora talk that she might go to japan, leeteuk shifting his body down. ekekeke.. he feels annoy.

oh my I want to share many things about them (spining on my brain) but I must go home now.
thank you for all about teukso in this forum. let's pray for our DC.

Guest SG2511

I don't mean to be off topic but this has been bugging me for months now... In episode 6, when the couple were playing the piano, a clip from a movie was shown. From what movie is that? If someone answers my question, I would be really grateful. :D Have a nice day everyone.

It's a japanese movie entitled SECRET...

:D

may I correct your answer?

it's Taiwanese film actually, it's Jay Chou's film, it's a good movie for you who like piano, especially the battle piano part that LT played in their first meeting, all of the piano scene are amazing. I know it bcause I have watch it many times and I am a fan of Jay Chou.

sorry for my really bad english since I'm still in the high school and english isn't my first language. that's why I rarely post something and only bcme the silent reader. also sorry this post was out of the topic.

Welcome to all new FDs!!
Seems like this thread is a bit gloomy today. I found it weird when there seems no official english news with regards to what Leeteuk said yesterday (on Sora's matters of course). All korean and chinese news already out yesterday (if i'm not mistaken).
Anyway, @xianlie90, i've used the new avatar, thank you! and found out about the worldwide celebration of TeukSora 300th days also. Seems like this going to be a big bang this time. Can't wait for it and i will definitely join! :D
@kangsara, thanks for the video! ;)

Guest janetv

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004 저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

City fans who cherish and love me! Supporters at home and abroad - many congratulations and a gift to the bomb! Thanks! Do you get? ^ ^ Hee-hee, I love you ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Guest janetv

for those who wants to see Sora at Section TV interview.... YouTube link is back

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004

저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

City fans who cherish and love me! Supporters at home and abroad - many congratulations and a gift to the bomb! Thanks! Do you get? ^ ^ Hee-hee, I love you ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teuk twitter updt

@special1004

저를 아껴주시고 사랑해주시는 팬 분들!!!국내외에서 많은 축하 그리고 서포터즈 ~선물 폭탄까지!!!감사합니다!!!다 아시죠??^^히히~~사랑해요~~~

Guest meikatoLiz

Hai all my beloved FDs ^^ and welcome to Dc Land to all new FDs ^^ *wave

Its been a long time I didnt drop here, a bit busy (not bit maybe very) last weekend with family holiday trip. Finally, tonight I can enter DC Land. Hoorey!

Just finish watching our DC new episode with my lovely mum. It is nice to see our jealous Teukie over Minnie (uri cupid bunny). My mum and I burst to laugh seeing Teukie expression when Sora said “It is pity” when he cannot reach Minnie by phone and also about “Chang”. She said they look so cute when quirrel over small thing (out of jealous feeling), that make a relationship more colourful. Oh my mummy! Hehehe. Tugging- sleeve -Sora look so cute, lovely and shy.

@xianlie90  I already save your super lovely avatar and will be waiting a new report/info about 300rd day of TeukSo trending in twitter. 

@janetv Thanks for the Sora Sectiontv link. Really appreciated it. Need to watch right now!

I was just checking the calendar of april but I found some hints on leeteuk tweets and if you obeserved that episode 22 this is the calendar that fits on that episode...JUst check this thank you for the wgmwordpress for this calendar.

APRIL CALENDAR of our DC couple that I have seen on wgmwordpress..

April 1 - Leeteuk unfollowed Sora

April 3 - SJ off to France ( In episode 22 leeteuk asked sungmin if he met sora, I guess he unfollowed her because of jealousy since he found out that the 2 had met and both sora and sungmin did not inform him )

April 12 leeteuk expresses his opposition on WGM cancellation

April 14 leeteuk did a peace sign and tongue out post in SSJ 4 taiwan where we know that DC fans has showed him some DC items while singing on stage.

April 15- leeteuk twitter update always with me ( hmmm looks like he remember sora by this time,he might be looking at their pictures )

April 17-leeteuk has changed his cyworld into couple hugging ( looks like he is missing our sora / he might had a meeting with the WGM pd by this day that is the reason his cyworld was changed on that day )

April 18  NEWS :WGM had a meeting with the DC couple and leeteuk attended the H&M event

April 19- sora attended with kim hyunjoong the centerpole event

April 20- leeteuk tweeted I have nothing to say ( is this a jealousy again upon seeing sora with kim hyun joong )

April 25 - leeteuk changed his cyworld and in the airport he is carrying the same bag with sora ( did he had a talk with sora before his cyworld has been changed since he was leaving also that time and maybe he ask her about sora meeting with the wgm pd )

April 26- sora attended the baeksang awards ( It shows in episode 22 that she gave a video message to leeteuk and it shows that she misses him on that video )

I think they are looking forward to see each other this month but it only happens on june..

I was just checking the calendar of april but I found some hints on leeteuk tweets and if you obeserved that episode 22 this is the calendar that fits on that episode...JUst check this thank you for the wgmwordpress for this calendar.

APRIL CALENDAR of our DC couple that I have seen on wgmwordpress..

April 1 - Leeteuk unfollowed Sora

April 3 - SJ off to France ( In episode 22 leeteuk asked sungmin if he met sora, I guess he unfollowed her because of jealousy since he found out that the 2 had met and both sora and sungmin did not inform him )

April 12 leeteuk expresses his opposition on WGM cancellation

April 14 leeteuk did a peace sign and tongue out post in SSJ 4 taiwan where we know that DC fans has showed him some DC items while singing on stage.

April 15- leeteuk twitter update always with me ( hmmm looks like he remember sora by this time,he might be looking at their pictures )

April 17-leeteuk has changed his cyworld into couple hugging ( looks like he is missing our sora / he might had a meeting with the WGM pd by this day that is the reason his cyworld was changed on that day )

April 18  NEWS :WGM had a meeting with the DC couple and leeteuk attended the H&M event

April 19- sora attended with kim hyunjoong the centerpole event

April 20- leeteuk tweeted I have nothing to say ( is this a jealousy again upon seeing sora with kim hyun joong )

April 25 - leeteuk changed his cyworld and in the airport he is carrying the same bag with sora ( did he had a talk with sora before his cyworld has been changed since he was leaving also that time and maybe he ask her about sora meeting with the wgm pd )

April 26- sora attended the baeksang awards ( It shows in episode 22 that she gave a video message to leeteuk and it shows that she misses him on that video )

I think they are looking forward to see each other this month but it only happens on june..