Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Now that I have watched the whole episode with subs, the more I will stick to my opinion about today's episode.  The two are getting bolder - quietly!!

When LT shouted 'saranganda", I thought it was the usual shout-out; but after watching with the subs, I found out he was directing that to Sora!  The two attendants made them face each other and asked if they wanted to say something to each other before they release them - and that's when LT shouted that word.  Sora then got shy and said she will say hers when they get to the end.

Before I forget:  to those who are good in capturing scenes, it would be great if you can capture the second part as they were on the zip-wire.  At 8:57, Sora did the 'heart sign" - I think that's what she did so I am asking for the help of our techy members.

Back to my observations:  All of a sudden, LT wants to stay overnite!  I believe there are two reasons why he wanted to: (1) jealousy (first on SungMin and then the 'Chang" guy Sora don't even know - I can tell LT wants to keep Sora in his pocket), and (2) he is beginning to feel their feelings are mutual and he didn't want to break the flow of events.  He has a schedule the following day but he wanted to stay the nite with Sora (I think they will stay overnite based on the preview where Sora, I guess was playing the piano while they were having dinner?)  LT is ready to charge!!!  I know Sora's actions are all he was waiting for!

Conversation while waiting for their food:  What else can I say??? Sora said "I love you" in a different tone; LT described himself as past husband of Sora (I don't quite understand this translation but good enough because the wife was happy - and so were the MCs). 

To those wondering where the skinships went - they were there - you just have to look deeper - the skinships were not all visible - but you can hear them!!  It's been ringing in my ears - and my eyes are popping out from watching it!!

I admire how brave Sora is for all her efforts in making their relationship work.  Although LT told her she didn't have to do anything for him, it is clear she wants to make him happy and give him some assurance.

BTW, Sora was really naughty on making LT more jealous on SM - she can tell LT's frustration in their conversation.  Poor guy! Can't blame him!  He loves his wife!!!

Now I can't wait till it's Saturday again!!!  But first, I have to go to bed as it is midnite here in LA!

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, FDs!!

@jereeoonkl

oh no! im on mobile now.

:-(

dont think i can do it until tomorrow.

i was frozen in unbelievable on what im seeing. its almost unreal. i think it was LT brought it up since the camera is on him. gosh....let the next saturday to come fast. i really feel like being hanging upside down when i see those magic words. I think our delusional mode is coming to an end soon.

Guest lennycsn

@jereeoonkl i went to dailymotion webpage. just type the chinese name/word wgm leeteuk and kang sora u will find it. tudou streaming is too slow for me.

after reading @viyra post i think we kind of confirm a lot things now. Our DC is now sizzling hot.

Guest ahduh

wee!! section TV is starting~ they played sunny! hee so confirmed there's going to be sora

Guest robinblue91

wee!! section TV is starting~ they played sunny! hee so confirmed there's going to be sora

Guest lennycsn

@viyra im just guessing what LT said he is a past husband of SR. i think he is going to open a new chapter for them because they are going for real thing. as i mentioned in my last post, one of them ask for real courtship during the boat riding session. im getting dizzy because what we analyze for this episode right now seems parallel.

I have to post this now or I'll forget it when I wake up in the morning:

Wedding photoshoot - I don't like their concept!  I hope both are joking; but does LT's description of how he wants Sora's wedding dress ring a bell to anyone?  That's what she wore at the Christmas episode! V-neck and super super mini!! Naughty husband! 

Based on his conversation with SungMin (whether it's a joke or not), LT said he won't be able to watch SM's musical - and so is Sora - they will both be away on that date (which is sometime towards the end of July).  Like what I said, whether he was joking or not, the honeymoon plan is there!!

Edit:

@lennycsn: now that you mentioned something about what you captured in the chinese subbed preview, I would definitely agree with your opinion when he said 'he is he past husband of Sora".  They were there sitting as 'virtual husband and wife' - and LT wants that to be the past - and yes, maybe - and hopefully, referring to a new chapter in their lives! 

Guest mywebfoot

I thought the "saranghanda!" he yelled was just for the ride, but judging from Sora's reaction, she took it quite seriously, which is all that matters. She said she'll say it later/ after the ride, but I dont think she did....Did she say anything after the ride?

For the Korean speakers, I need some help understanding the signs they put up. The translation didn't help any. What did the beginner driver signs say?

And oh my, Teukie was finding ways to make sure they stay the night....you're PervieTeukie,but I like it. And I don't think Sora minds either. I really really like this episode. It feels like the Teukie who was working hard to get Sora to kiss is back!!

^ She kinda said it when they were playing that word game at the table with the syllable "su".

Now that I have watched the whole episode with subs, the more I will stick to my opinion about today's episode.  The two are getting bolder - quietly!!

When LT shouted 'saranganda", I thought it was the usual shout-out; but after watching with the subs, I found out he was directing that to Sora!  The two attendants made them face each other and asked if they wanted to say something to each other before they release them - and that's when LT shouted that word.  Sora then got shy and said she will say hers when they get to the end.

Before I forget:  to those who are good in capturing scenes, it would be great if you can capture the second part as they were on the zip-wire.  At 8:57, Sora did the 'heart sign" - I think that's what she did so I am asking for the help of our techy members.

Back to my observations:  All of a sudden, LT wants to stay overnite!  I believe there are two reasons why he wanted to: (1) jealousy (first on SungMin and then the 'Chang" guy Sora don't even know - I can tell LT wants to keep Sora in his pocket), and (2) he is beginning to feel their feelings are mutual and he didn't want to break the flow of events.  He has a schedule the following day but he wanted to stay the nite with Sora (I think they will stay overnite based on the preview where Sora, I guess was playing the piano while they were having dinner?)  LT is ready to charge!!!  I know Sora's actions are all he was waiting for!

Conversation while waiting for their food:  What else can I say??? Sora said "I love you" in a different tone; LT described himself as past husband of Sora (I don't quite understand this translation but good enough because the wife was happy - and so were the MCs). 

To those wondering where the skinships went - they were there - you just have to look deeper - the skinships were not all visible - but you can hear them!!  It's been ringing in my ears - and my eyes are popping out from watching it!!

I admire how brave Sora is for all her efforts in making their relationship work.  Although LT told her she didn't have to do anything for him, it is clear she wants to make him happy and give him some assurance.

BTW, Sora was really naughty on making LT more jealous on SM - she can tell LT's frustration in their conversation.  Poor guy! Can't blame him!  He loves his wife!!!

Now I can't wait till it's Saturday again!!!  But first, I have to go to bed as it is midnite here in LA!

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, FDs!!

@lennycsn thanks but can't seem to get around on dailymotion either. managed to snap down from another clip *whew*.. you're talking on this right?! Think it's Leeteuk who said that. Look at his cheeky face. hahaha! 123.jpg "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?""WILL YOU DATE ME?" Whichever way you read it as, the chinese-subbed quote. =))

Guest ahduh

Section TV sora-related contents:

link please?

got it!

can i get the link too?? please...

ionair.tv

Guest k_craze

Doing a quick post. I wish to say this later but since u aske, SR wrote ET&SR Come n catch me, the heading said it is SR confession, maybe this is her confession to LT. Baby on board

I thought the "saranghanda!" he yelled was just for the ride, but judging from Sora's reaction, she took it quite seriously, which is all that matters. She said she'll say it later/ after the ride, but I dont think she did....Did she say anything after the ride?

For the Korean speakers, I need some help understanding the signs they put up. The translation didn't help any. What did the beginner driver signs say?

And oh my, Teukie was finding ways to make sure they stay the night....you're PervieTeukie,but I like it. And I don't think Sora minds either. I really really like this episode. It feels like the Teukie who was working hard to get Sora to kiss is back!!

Guest ahduh

45 minutes later from broadcast time. Very short.
It started with them playing sunny and WGM clips. And the MC went to some studio to find Sora where she was doing the audio subbed for the princess in the animation "Brave", when Sora was asked to do a cute and sexy introduction (or something) where the MC did the actions. She's such a natural cutie!

After which they took a car to a sona and massage place. On the way there, they talked about the following:
1. Her particulars (height and weight where she followed wth her being heaviest at 70kg).
2. Her movies/drama:
"4th Period Murder Mystery" (about the ghosty and sexy swimming scene),
"Sunny" (about her fighting scene),
"Dream High 2" (about her singing, where she followed with singing: dreams are my reality, when they MC praised her singing).
"WGM" (where they show leeteuk proposing to her during his concert which i think its related to leeteuk enjoying doing big scale things for them which she like. And they also show the scene where she did the American accent as well as she something about the scene where she poke leeteuk's muscles and wear revealing tango dresses. I think the MC asked abt her parents' response and when she mentioned her dad, there was fire on the subttle and sora apologise to her dad. I think he wasnt too happy abt it.

When they reach the massage place, they did massage and the MC measured sora's leg to be 105cm. Thereafter, I cant make any relevance to what they say as no pictures were shown. Hope this helps!

Guest Fan-sora

45 minutes later from broadcast time. Very short.
It started with them playing sunny and WGM clips. And the MC went to some studio to find Sora where she was doing the audio subbed for the princess in the animation "Brave", when Sora was asked to do a cute and sexy introduction (or something) where the MC did the actions. She's such a natural cutie!

After which they took a car to a sona and massage place. On the way there, they talked about the following:
1. Her particulars (height and weight where she followed wth her being heaviest at 70kg).
2. Her movies/drama:
"4th Period Murder Mystery" (about the ghosty and sexy swimming scene),
"Sunny" (about her fighting scene),
"Dream High 2" (about her singing, where she followed with singing: dreams are my reality, when they MC praised her singing).
"WGM" (where they show leeteuk proposing to her during his concert which i think its related to leeteuk enjoying doing big scale things for them which she like. And they also show the scene where she did the American accent as well as she something about the scene where she poke leeteuk's muscles and wear revealing tango dresses. I think the MC asked abt her parents' response and when she mentioned her dad, there was fire on the subttle and sora apologise to her dad. I think he wasnt too happy abt it.

When they reach the massage place, they did massage and the MC measured sora's leg to be 105cm. Thereafter, I cant make any relevance to what they say as no pictures were shown. Hope this helps!

thanks a lot i miss it

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn thanks but can't seem to get around on dailymotion either. managed to snap down from another clip *whew*.. you're talking on this right?! Think it's Leeteuk who said that. Look at his cheeky face. hahaha!  "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?""WILL YOU DATE ME?" Whichever way you read it as' date=' the chinese-subbed quote. =))[/quote']

@jereeoonkl i cant see it because im on mobile. But if you can get the caption it should be that one. "let's court/let's be together/let's date". However we write is the same meaning.

LT wants to stay overnite from the start of the journey but getting bolder after the jealousy conversation. Oh, naughty teukie!:-P

i wonder if the purpose of drinking red wine is to boast his bravery? lol