[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ahduh

http://kavenyou.com/snsds-yoona-and-sunny-come-to-cheer-hyoyeon-on-dancing-star-2/ I suppose it's on this day that wgm filming took place in MBC studio where leeteuk met park min ha as well???

Bonjour a tous,

Je suis française et j'adore notre dimple couple. J'ai regardé tous les épisodes de we got married et je les adore. J'ai aussi lu les 371 pages les concernant et je vous remercie tous du fond du coeur pour toutes les images, vidéos, liens ect... Je n'étais pas autant interessé par un couple depuis lee min ho et goo hye sun et j'adore ce couple si mignon et heureux ensemble.

Je suis contente de voir que je ne suis pas la seule a aimer ce très jolie couple et j'ai vraiment hâte de les revoir ensemble.

Pour ma part, je ne sais pas s'ils sont ensembles en vraie (j'aimerais bien ;) ) ou pas mais je trouve leurs interactions et leur chimie exceptionnelles. Je ne suis pas la seule française à adorer ce couple et je leur souhaite le meilleur pour la suite.

Merci de m'accueillir parmi vous et merci de toutes vos informations.

Hello everyone, I am a French woman and I love our couple dimple.

I watched every episode of we got married and I love them. I also read the 371 pages about them and I thank you all with all my heart for all images, videos, links ect ...

I love this couple so cute and happy together. I'm glad I'm not alone in loving this beautiful couple and I can not wait to see them together.

For my part, I do not know if they are together in real life (I hope) or not, but I find their interactions and their exceptional chemistry.

I'm not the only French to adore this couple and wish them the best for the future. Thank you for welcoming me here and I thank you for all your information.

Annuler les modifications

Guest ahduh

Oh! I see the link! http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=kang+sora+new+york&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=ja7YT8bFIcfhrAfRnLjdBg&biw=768&bih=928&sei=k67YT-HbJJGJrAfsn4nYBg The first two clothes worn by sora n leeteuk respectively When she was in new York and leeteuk was in France. They could have film themselves or PD crew were outsourced n went with them on their overseas trips, since they were both informed a lot earlier abt wgm's plan for them. Hee

Guest ahduh

Oh! I see the link! http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=kang+sora+new+york&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=ja7YT8bFIcfhrAfRnLjdBg&biw=768&bih=928&sei=k67YT-HbJJGJrAfsn4nYBg The first two clothes worn by sora n leeteuk respectively When she was in new York and leeteuk was in France. They could have film themselves or PD crew were outsourced n went with them on their overseas trips, since they were both informed a lot earlier abt wgm's plan for them. Hee