[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Lil_V

Morning all! Its really morning here and i saw a tweet from sup3rjunior saying that Leeteuk has an facebook account. Anyone can verify this? If im not mistaken she said that his account created on 9th may 2012. Since his facebook account has been made known to public, he turned it to private :P

edit: I just got to know that he himself announce it on his twitter but that tweet has been deleted after that. LOL.

So, any FDs thinking what i'm thinking? After the unfollowing issues in twitter and he created a facebook?

Oh, forgive my delusional thought *LOL*

Guest Lil_V

Sorry to post twice...I  still don't know how to edit -_-'''

Come again to "mess around"

...the more I look at my gif the more I wanna tell Sora that migosh...her lip is just as smexy as her husband -_-''' or more...
D...this is the danger of posting here midnight...

Guest janetv

Leeteuk newest pic w/ Park Minha... oh the ring...hope it is

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/178927_248542995259341_2120443672_n.jpg

cant post the pic im using mobile.... pls help me post it...tnx

I need an eagle eye FD to confirm this, is he really wearing 'their' ring?178927_248542995259341_2120443672_n.jpg
I found this picture on facebook *_*. I wish they have a clearer picture, haha
oh, @janetv also post about the same at almost the same time. Sorry

Guest ahduh

I dunno if it's the same ring. But if it's worn on the fourth finger (I.e. ring finger) on the left hand, they said it's where all wedding couples wear their ring. I would presume so! Is this the latest photo? His hair is not blonde.

Guest janetv

it is also in Yahoonews

http://kr.celeb.yahoo.com/news/we-got-married-new-episodes-to-air-from-063031038.html

Guest sueis0702

I really want to see how the two of them react when they meet their mother in low. Sora must be damn shy I think. Can wait to see both of them.

Guest robinblue91

I really want to see how the two of them react when they meet their mother in low. Sora must be damn shy I think. Can wait to see both of them.

Guest elijawol

So its final that we can see teuksora couple on 16th of June..hope we can have a sneak preview of our couple..can our Korean shipper have anything news regarding our couple? Can't wait to see them...CAN PLEASE Somebody tell me...is there a live airing of WGM in the Philippines?need your reply..

Guest robinblue91

@elijawol: 
wgm is for sure going to air 16 june! now lets wait and see if its going to be only woujung couple part that was filmed before strike or we are able to also see teukso part too!but whatever be the case there will be teukso will be back! *finger crossed*
you can see live streaming of wgm on http://www.ionair.tv/index.phpchk out mbc channel there! umm... timming is 5 PM kst i think! :)

I'm confused now...this  Saturday is a wgm episode..it could be that it's Woojung couple only..that special is probably a long episode?

Is it definite that DC couple will be on? Also what is this about meeting Mothers? Is that something that was said will happen or just random things being said on this thread or just your wishes?

Guest elijawol

@ robinblue91 thank you so much for the info...

I'm so excited..hope we can hear some news to our fellow FD Korean shippers regarding our couple.