[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

just waana share a lovely post from tumblr...
credit: lilfyers88

Not sure if this has been shared yet but this moment was first caught by the people over at Teukso’s baidu a couple of months back and I’ve decided to “gif” and share this in celebration of the good news! Can’t wait for the 16th!

Here’s the less than one second moment slowed down. Do you see what I see? Hint: Sora purses her lips near the end.

TSE18.gif

Bwahahahaha…

If only he didn’t back away.

I just have to say… They were sooooo close in that spilt second..

And the guilt(?) written all over her face after the near accident(?).

Hee… Goes to show these things don’t just happen in dramas!

original post: http://lilfyers88.tumblr.com/post/24467362029/not-sure-if-this-has-been-shared-yet-but-this

DEEBAK! lolx!

Great news! Thanks for reporting. I doubt they will be awkward with each other. I think they've been communicating under the radar.

Taping takes up a full day and I'm sure they both can spare a day sometime in the upcoming days. They both have said they

wanted to get together so i don't think that will be an issue.

Was honeymoon next on their list? I guess that would make sense.

I like the couple to stay home and just interact a bit with each other. Make up for lost time. Hopefully they'll bring up each others

kiss from Sora's b-day surprise and get awkward about that LOL...

So I guess we'll see a new episode on June 23rd? since the 16th will be woojung couple ?

After two-month-long strike, MBC’s We Got Married is finally back on broadcasting.

On June 5, a staff member of MBC said in an interview with Starnews, “We Got Married 3 is about to start shooting again.”

He continued, “Because producers who were in charge of the show are on strike now, one of the head producers of the department will take over and continue the show. The two-couple system is likely to be kept.”

The actress Kang Sora’s agency also said to Starnews, “Kang is about to join the shooting for We Got Married. Her shooting schedule is not decided yet because of other activities, but things will be arranged soon.”

The show stopped airing since the 14th April, but it seems to be back on broadcasting after two months. If things go as planned, the MBC channel schedules for June indicates that the show will air on June 16 at 5:15 p.m.

After broadcasting all the recordings it had, We Got Married was temporarily replaced by the cable channel MBC Music’s Music and Lyrics. Because of this replacement, the program was once misunderstood to be closing.

source: starnews via http://en.korea.com/?p=348637 

Love to see the various reactions over this news especially from the antis. 
oh @robinblue91, they nearly kissed! and Sora made an emergency stop there. ahahaha.. If only she didn't stop there :P
There probably lots of things to updates when they meet for the next episode i.e. Sora's self travel to NY, etc. Somehow i remembered this video showing leeteuk is taking another self cam.
http://youtu.be/tE2Nx5vcLXU
Maybe Leeteuk knew this news before June and taking this video for Sora to view? :D

Guest Hanyi

Wow, our thread is back to life now. So many people are online in this thread. Hi-5 to all, new and old FDs. Delusional question: Will Teukie ask Sora out before actual filming to reduce their awkwardness and get back their close feeling? My guess: highly likely, because Tuekie is a person who tries to perfect every performance (thought WGM should not be treated as performance). Unlike the first episode, he will convince Sora that they should get used to the long missing skinship like hand-holding, shoulder-hugging and even kissing so that those can be shown naturally. Oh~~~sorry for being delusional.

Wow, our thread is back to life now. So many people are online in this thread. Hi-5 to all, new and old FDs. Delusional question: Will Teukie ask Sora out before actual filming to reduce their awkwardness and get back their close feeling? My guess: highly likely, because Tuekie is a person who tries to perfect every performance (thought WGM should not be treated as performance). Unlike the first episode, he will convince Sora that they should get used to the long missing skinship like hand-holding, shoulder-hugging and even kissing so that those can be shown naturally. Oh~~~sorry for being delusional.

Guest gurl_teen

hi guys...
i just thinking... a few events for our DC:
1) honeymoon time2) meeting their family in laws.. (esp when sora meet leeteuk's sister.. can u imagine how strict his sister will be?) n sora is helping in kona beans3) house warming with all suju members4) leeteuk's birthday on july5) wedding photoshoot6) wearing couple pyjamas and have couple talk a lot at home7) looking forward for their first kiss 
*so excited about them...

Guest lallinachan

I'm sorry for using soompi for a personal thing, anyway just ignore my post^^

@akane_tran: I need your help!!! I've sent you an mp, but since u are always sommersed with mps, I'm calling you here too. I need your help to find about suju curiousity, possibly before friday. Please, can u help me in this? we italian ELF need those information for a little radio program, and for us is a first^^
pretty please *_*

Guest lallinachan

FD! the news appeared to allkpop too! visit it, so it will be a much seen article^^
here
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/mbc-to-resume-airing-we-got-married

I'm busy replying some haters, I guess I would be better using my time sleeping... XD so much hate FD! they all think they know everything! the show sucks and it's scripted, and our couple is boring... Why it is everytime only about teuksora? I never read anything bas about woojung couple... sigh.

FD! the news appeared to allkpop too! visit it, so it will be a much seen article^^

here

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/mbc-to-resume-airing-we-got-married

I'm busy replying some haters, I guess I would be better using my time sleeping... XD so much hate FD! they all think they know everything! the show sucks and it's scripted, and our couple is boring... Why it is everytime only about teuksora? I never read anything bas about woojung couple... sigh.

Guest elijawol

@hanyi I totally agree with you.maybe they met outside WGM to level up their relationship, as what teukie said " celebs date without their fans knowing.right?)Kekekekekeje..I'm really curios what will be their reaction after 4 months that they are separated..mmmmm...maybe there will me more romance between the two?harharharharhar... :D

@witeku thank you for the post..your right our baby princess is trying her best to love the things and food that our prince love...but looking at her facial expression she said its "ok" but her face tells otherwise..its like its too sweet for her..kekekekekke..

2 weeks of waiting before seeing themis not bad right FD's? As long as we can finally see them..yehey!yehey!yehey..let's party!party!!!!

Guest elijawol

@lallinachan and @ dzudzu just don't mind those low life people.they said garbage words because they are so insecure with our couple..let's face it..when DC join WGM their ratings increased and according to the survey our couple is the most soothe couple in the net..so to my fellow FD's let's not stoop down on there level because they are not worth it.let's just Party! party!!!

Guest xianlie90

hey guys! ^^

Finally our prays been heard, FD!!!!! whoaaaaa <3333

really had blast celebration with you guys in twitter yesterday ^^ my TL full with fellow crazy FD.. lol XD

@lalla thx for the news ^^
for haters... just ignore them.. that only means they envious DC and FD togetherness~!!
I bet they comments like that coz they want to fish a fan-war with us.... lets not waste our precious time for them ^^

i think i've said this hundred times but i still feel i need to say this: sorry for not often post.. T-T

anyway i love you guys!

Lets keep our FD spirit up!! hwaiting!

Kang So Ra to Sign for Different Agency After Her Contract Expired with JM Company Actress Kang Sora recently has an expire contract with her current agency, JM Company and the actress seems to be looking for different agency afterwards.
On June 5th, Kang Sora representative informed My Daily, as remarked, "Kang Sora's contract with her current agency, JM Company has reach its expired date. We've been considering to look for different agency, but it's not yet determined. All I can say for now, is the actress will not renewing the contract with JM Company".
Kang Sora acting career has been raising since she played a successful movie, "Sunny" in 2011 and the popular KBS2 TV drama "Dream High 2". In the other hand, Kang Sora's "Sunny" is considering to produced its sequel with her as still on the cast. I'm not sure bout the last translation.. Sunny sequel??..can't it be? I think it's Dream High sequel..hope FD can help more..it will cause an issue if she couldn't find another agency in the meantime cos who'll manage her schedule of filming WGM & other activities?.. source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201206051746401111&ext=na via http://daeyooda.blogspot.com/2012/06/kang-sora-to-looks-for-different-agency.html