[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, glass_shoe15 said:

This ship finally sank. I am very sad.

Haiz. It is so sad to know this but we may have to accept the reality. It cannot be denied that they used to be a nice couple with many sweet memories on the program. We appreciated those moments and wish them happiness though they will marry someone else in the future.

• Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm back since I don't know when.

Gotta say that Sora's wedding news hit me very hard and I remember my heart just sank, just like this ship. I just really wanna say thank you to everyone who's been such a great detective and great people to talk with in this forum. I can say that WGM days are just really joyful days.

For me, it sucks that I believed in them so much and now we don't really know what really went on in their relationship because of their star status (especially Leeteuk, who has a big fanclub). 

I wish Leeteuk happiness because I know he deserves it. I wish Sora the same happiness as well because I know that being a mom can be pretty hard. Most importantly, I wish everyone here, silent lurkers/shippers and vocal ones too, much much happiness and hopefully you won't be scarred shipping couples, like I am :wacko:

This forum remains legendary for me and I really have so much fun here.

Much love for everyone! :heart:

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

KS liked 3 photos posted by a friend who is friend with the sister of LT : this mutual friend was at the wedding of LT's sister.. 

Their friendship is :thumbsup: 

Spoiler

The second photo, taken by her friend, was during the moment where LT & her sister walked down the aisle, like in this video.