[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@Viyra, I miss your insights here as well. The Mommy of this thread I noticed has been missing after that JoonSeo couple. Please come back soon. We need your strong assurance of the JungSora. You are our Sunbae here and we are only your Hoobae so please come back soon. Misunderstandings is created when there is comfortability between us all because we all know that when someone is hurt we will be hurt as well. I guess you did not know that @gdara123 posted that you were planning to leave us here but sad to say she edit it after a few seconds.

JungSora is our shipping as 1 of the captains here you cannot abandon the ship OK..

Missing YOU @ Viyra....

Before I forgot this thought of mine. JungSora really has the same thoughts in their mind. In their final episode they both decided to be in a happy mood as much as possible and also they both wanted to be at their house only when they bid their goodbyes. Clearly showing that only a few staff are there when they shared that moment compared to the wedding photoshoot episode where there was too much people behind it. That was the moment they both make it scared no wonder PJS decided to kiss Sora on that house.

By the way I want to know if you noticed that when PJS kissed her on the lips Sora tilted her head upwards to meet PJS lips but he went a little low. She moved her head close to him. Definitely she was willing to kiss him no doubt when I watch the scene for 10 times looking for her movement. I check PJS hands it did not moved coz he just hold her head only that time.

Also I noticed his eyes in the Final episode it was the same eyes he has when they 1st filmed the ....WGM again after the strike and he told her that he was not able to sleep early thinking of their meeting again. My mind says that he was not able to sleep that night before their final episode as shown on his eyes. OR............ if his eyes are small like that 1 reason also was that he filmed 1st the background interview before they met each other on that episode. If that is the case he contemplates on Sora's feeling not on her letter but on things that happen between them during those times they met again. He was selfish that he found out her feelings late maybe during the nami trip and after a few months he has to enlist in the army.For Sora her background interview was done after the filming as seen on her puffy eyes.

EDIT page topper :

I wish that Sora and PJS will have a show for them after he discharge in the army the way they do the role play was so nice and they have this rapport when they talk. Sora to do a MV for Super Junior after PJS discharge..

Guest lolowaw

shymaldita28 Sweet heart u &  I think at the same time with the same person how it happened that I also miss @ Viyra And decided summoned him ( WE LOVE U & NEED U) Really I do not know what happened made you upset,but I know you're here to read our Blogs writings that exists here but u do not want to appear.Dear @ Viyra I & many members miss you I personally consider you the backbone of this house and I'm a fan of Your blogs I mentioned that on page 1065 .This is a request form your Fans who love your writing to come again and resume your activity and I am thankful and grateful for each member wants u to return and reminds you. please take this request seriously for the sake of Jungsora I know you love them. Please, accept my apologies instead of anyone misunderstanding you. :x

Hi everyone!!! woahh.it feels like it's been so long since I visited the thread..done reading and will still have to give more awesome badges..^_^
@shymaldita28 congratulations for finally being able to share a video..not gonna call u pabo anymore.. :D :D you know I lab U right?? xoxo
@viyra I miss ur posts here, please come back soon..you and @k_craze were the reason I found this lovely thread and I miss your insights@0timelost where art thou?? I miss reading your insights too..@janpyo another awesome posts..
@shymaldita @choonhee21 thanks for sharing PJS cyworld, it gave me goosebumps..I know it was in the past but finds like these only keeps our belief strong..^^

and yeah I just wanna share an updated chapter of my ff, please click on spoiler if ur interested to read..

http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/when-love-and-hate-collide-chapter-6/

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone... this thread really move fast.. love it..
PJS signs are so obvious. I agreed with some FDs sister here, that some of PJS signs are for his fans, like Suju sign, some of V-sign and the last one Saranghae sign.. BUT... there are also sign that he made only for his Baby Princess and I believed Sora knew it.. Double V-sign with Batman Pose is obvious. For me, it was 100% for Sora..The dimple and aegyo signs aslo for her.. So for me our Namja Park Jung Su is bolder now.. to show how's his feeling..
Btw, like @shymaldita28 mantion before, I also believe that PJS and Sora were still meeting each other during the 4 months breaks. Beside "the gym things", when I re-watch episode 22, when they met again after the strike, actually something catch my ears ( I hope I am not wrong).. 
When PJS asked SungMin, why SungMin didn't tell him that he met Sora at the restaurant, PJS said "When you see her, you supposed to call me and tell me that you meet her. How can you met her, when I am not meet her for 2 and half months"  
When I heard this, I am wondering, the strike period and their break period was 4 months right? Why he told SungMin that he didn't met her for 2 and half months. So, I think, actually they still meet each other, even when in the strike period. 
Sometimes I also feel, that before their first shooting for their comeback episode, they already meet each other. This are the reasons (my personal opinions)I believe they made a shooting for ep 22 and 23 in the same day (from morning until night, based on the clothes they wore that time). 
1. If you guys notice, when in the Tango class, the way PJS holds Sora's hand and the way PJS hold a female teacher is so different. He can hold Sora's hand naturally, but not with the female teacher.
2. When at the Tango class, he can speak with Sora in banmal and very natural,like you spoke with your GF, although that time he still call Sora with Sora-ssi
3. After the tango class, when they get back to their love nest Dimple House, PJS started to call Sora with Sora-ya, not Sora-ssi.
4. When they decided to learn Tango, the way PJS holds her is so natural, much more natural than when he was in the tango class. The way he hold Sora, grab Sora's waist, hold Sora's hand are so natural, like he already do it several time. The skinship is too natural, for the couple who just seperate for 4 months and never contact or see each other. 
5. The foot massage.. For me it's too intimate... Remember when Sora fix PJS hair.. is so natural..it was the way of GF showing her love the her lover... 
So, my final conclusions are ALTHOUGH THERE IS A FOUR MONTHS BREAK, THEY STILL MAINTAIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND IT GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER.. 
Remembering that our Baby Princess is a very shy girl, I think it is quite impossible if they can do it naturally without meeting each other outside the shooting..

kyaaah!!!! uri baby princess is replying to her fans on twitter and we were one of the lucky ones she replied to!!! I just want to share it since I am so happy..
@shymaldita28 my soulmate..it's all 'coz of les Miserables that we got a reply from her...hi 5! I feel like watching it again!!!kkk
@tweetia hi 5! u got a reply too!!

1. 31mKang So-raKang So-ra ‏@reveramess

@shymaldita28 did you watch that movie? i saw it twiceExpand

2. 29mPlayer KBDPlayer KBD ‏@Playerkbd

@reveramess OMO!I just watched it the other day and I cried a bucket..T_T Daebak!! I love Anne's version of I dreamed a dream@shymaldita28Expand 

31mPlayer KBDPlayer KBD ‏@Playerkbd

@reveramess me too..she was really good..I left the cinema and I was still crying..

[*]
30mKang So-raKang So-ra ‏@reveramess

@Playerkbd yeah. . i reconsider about my happiness and my freedom

Her reply got me curious again. I remember in one of her interviews that she's still on her way of finding her happiness. What is there to reconsider??and what about her freedom??

Maybe I am just reading too much in to it but I share her sentiments. For any FDs who have watched Les Miserables, you'll know what I mean,, 

Congratulation for @shymaldita28 @playerkbd @tweetiaa for your conversation with our lovely Baby Princess in twitter... I read it, and it makes me love her more.. 
She is so addorable, nice, smart, and kind.. she absolutely have a big heart.. I thinks the reasons why all of us falls for her, also the reason why PJS love her very much.. 

1. 43mPlayer KBDPlayer KBD ‏@Playerkbd

@reveramess I loe Paulo Choelo's books but I haven't read Brida..I just finished his Aleph..but my favorite is The Alchemist..^^Expand 

2.  Reply 
  3.  Delete 
  4.  Favorite 
  5.  More40mKang So-raKang So-ra ‏@reveramess

@Playerkbd my favourite is VERONICA ! Hide conversation 

6.  Reply 
  7.  Retweet 
  8.  Favorited 
  9.  More

I feel so ecstatic that she's reading Paulo Choelo's books too since he's one of my favorite authors. I'll hit the bookshop ASAP so I can buy VERONICA to know why it's her favorite..^^

here's a little synopsis of the book I got from Wikipedia

Veronica is a beautiful young woman from Ljubljana, Slovenia who appears to have the perfect life, but nevertheless decides to commit suicide by ingesting too many sleeping pills. While she waits to die, she decides to read a magazine.

After seeing an article in the magazine which wittily asks "Where is Slovenia?," she decides to write a letter to the press justifying her suicide, the idea being to make the press believe that she has killed herself because people don't even know where Slovenia is. Her plan fails and she wakes up in Villete, a mental hospital in Slovenia, where she is told she has a week to live.

Her presence there affects all of the mental hospital's patients, especially Zedka, who has clinical depression; Mari, who suffers from panic attacks; and Eduard, who has schizophrenia, and with whom Veronika falls in love. During her internment in Villete she realises that she has nothing to lose and can therefore do what she wants, say what she wants and be who she wants without having to worry about what others think of her; as a mental patient, she is unlikely to be criticized. Because of this newfound freedom Veronika experiences all the things she never allowed herself to experience, including hatred and love.

In the meantime, Villete's head psychiatrist, Dr. Igor, attempts a fascinating but provocative experiment: can you "shock" someone into wanting to live by convincing her that death is imminent? Like a doctor applying defibrillator paddles to a heart attack victim, Dr. Igor's "prognosis" jump-starts Veronika's new appreciation of the world around her.

I just highlighted some of the points that got me curious. The word FREEDOM came out again. I believe there's always a story behind someone's favorite book just like the reason why I love The Alchemist. Disregarding the "suicide" and "mental problem"plot on the story, it is mostly about about fighting for your own happiness irregardless of what other people think. Just like Veronika, is Sora going to be brave enough to fight for her own happiness? To experience something she never had before like LOVE??hmmmm..

I'll read and try to see why she love it though my opinion maybe different to hers.

I'm just happy that she seems to be in a good mood replying to her fans..^^ Did she see PJS love sign today??? :D :x :x :x

Guest tweetiaa

@shymaldita28 @playerkbd So lucky us! and I noticed that she replied some FDs tweet too :) Yeah I got a reply too  :)>- 

530818_3694627183798_1359656686_n.jpg

@playerkbd The character made her reconsidered about her hapiness and freedom? Hm... :-?

And Veronica? Not just about that actually, I'm also curious about her reading choice. what she's reading right now is "Brida". I already read it by myself, and I think It's a good story. though, it's quite difficult to understand the plot, but I think the main character, Brida, is really interesting. :-?

Well, the story is about a young lady who is searching about her true destiny, and in her searching she also struggles to find a balance between her relationships and her desire to transform herself. 

I will share the part that caught my attention and bold them. But, I might be get a problem with my english translation to you, since it's too long :)) so I will take it from paulo's blog :)

BRIDA

Choosing a path meant having to miss out on others. She had a whole life to live, and she was always thinking that, in the future, she might regret the choices she made now.
“I’m afraid of committing myself,” she thought to herself.
She wanted to follow all possible paths and so ended up following none. After her first romantic disappointment, she had never again given herself entirely. She feared pain, loss, and separation.
These things were inevitable on the path to love, and the only way of avoiding them was by deciding not to take that path at all.In order not to suffer, you had to renounce love. It was like putting out your own eyes not to see the bad things in life.
Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes.“When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.”
“Don’t bother trying to explain your emotions. Live everything as intensely as you can and keep whatever you felt as a gift from God. The best way to destroy the bridge between the visible and invisible is by trying to explain your emotions.”
“But how will I know who my Soulmate is?” Brida felt that this was one of the most important questions she had ever asked in her life.“By taking risks” she said to Brida. ‘ By risking failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for Love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end.”
Nothing is completely wrong. Even a broken watch is right twice a day.

@playerkbd I think the main character of Brida and Veronica are quite similar, and I think our curiosities are in the same way. Hm, what do you think? :-?

tweetiaa said: @shymaldita28 @playerkbd So lucky us!and I noticed that she replied some FDs tweet too :)

Yeah I got a reply too  :)>-

@playerkbd The character made her reconsidered about her hapiness and freedom? Hm... :-?

And Veronica? Not just about that actually, I'm also curious about what she's reading right now "Brida". I already read it by myself, and I think It's a good story. though, it's quite difficult to understand the plot, but I think the main character, Brida, is really interesting. :-?

Well, the story is about a young lady who is searching about her true destiny, and in her searching she also struggles to find a balance between her relationships and her desire to transform herself. 

I will share the part that caught my attention and bold them. But, I might be get a problem with my english translation to you, since it's too long :)) so I will take it from paulo's blog :)

@playerkbd I think the main character of Brida and Veronica are quite similar, and I think our curiosities are in the same way. Hm, what do you think? :-?

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd

said:

tweetiaa

said:

@shymaldita28 @playerkbd So lucky us!and I noticed that she replied some FDs tweet too :)

And Veronica? Not just about that actually, I'm also curious about what she's reading right now "Brida". I already read it by myself, and I think It's a good story. though, it's quite difficult to understand the plot, but I think the main character, Brida, is really interesting. 

:-?

Hi All! Just found a cute comic strip of amusement park date:
Part 1: here
Part 2: here
(Credit: http://blog.naver.com/photoday123)

kirane: I really like Teuk-Sora Everland date, because I could see how they interact off-cam and how Teuk (sneakily) held Sora's hand in front one of his fave girl group (A-Pink).

@kulot....thanks for your kind words...I am touched!
OMO....our princess is just a tweeter away! Thanks to all who never get tired reaching out to her. Somehow it eases the longing in our hearts!
Have a good day FD's!
BTW...@viyra.....like all of them I miss your post too! Hope to read one soon!

Guest lallinachan

@janpyo: thankyou unnie for replying my anwers <3 <3
I have more questions, more difficult to answer, but I'll keep them for the "slow-period" ^^

So that's what was strange lately in this thread: no @viyra! I could feel something was not all right! She told us she had some things to do, she was moving to another place. Hope she did it and all went fine, so she can join us asap^^
Come on unnie! why so much time? did something else happen? I hope you are all right.

Do not know if you've seen it here...

.22128_381164991979086_720603616_n.jpg

Credit for the photo: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598

I would also like to share with you my two favorite photos that are on my desktop and on the login page of my Facebook ^ ^
264101_487884427920194_1658832358_n.jpg

314234_487884467920190_68845413_n.jpg

Just spreading my love for our JunSora <3
Sorry for the double post D:

playerkbd said: tweetiaa said: @shymaldita28 @playerkbd So lucky us!and I noticed that she replied some FDs tweet too :)

And Veronica? Not just about that actually, I'm also curious about what she's reading right now "Brida". I already read it by myself, and I think It's a good story. though, it's quite difficult to understand the plot, but I think the main character, Brida, is really interesting. :-?

Guest tweetiaa

@kirane I'm rewatching that episode right now :) I always love this photo. They're still holding hands, even though the camera is off :x
582756_3697374212472_1760986946_n.jpg(cr as tagged)
@viyra where are you eonni? :( I miss you, I miss your posts, I miss your insights, I miss your responses to our posts, I miss your exciting every teukso's hints, news or photos came out, I and we all here really miss you so much! Please come back here again, we are waiting for you. Fighting! :D