[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

@ shymaldita28Please answer me Did you mean that Lt had a girl friend when he met sora before the strike?%-(You break my heart =((

PJS cyworld skin of 2012

January 06,2012... WGM filming of FJ and FT episode on January 04

Picture

January 13,2012... Teuksora 100 day  on january 08

Picture

January 27,2012....WGM filming on January 18 at the amusement park and JungSora tango

cap.jpg?w=620

February 13,2012

cy1

February 26,2012

Picture

March 06, 2012.. I don't understand the hangul written but there is a rabbit who is crying on his cyworld. This was the time that they stopped filming WGM.

Picture

April 9,2012

skin

April 20,2012

Picture

May 04,2012.. Same day he tweeted IU song Peach

jsssi

May 12,2012

skinn

June 6 2012

wor

June 20 2012

93e3269egw1du36iiitopj

June 27 2012

cyw

Sorry for quoting a pictures ^^
@shymaldia28: I add to the collection another's skins and some translation for it.. I hope it's helping you
but i thing the past is past.. we believe now that leeteuk love only sora so nothing will change with this

shymaldita28 said:

Cyworld Skin of PJS after he met Sora 2011

[111012]

Picture

[111020]

Picture

[111028]

Picture

[111004]

Picture

[111113]

Picture

[111123] Skin ~ I love you guys

Picture

[111207]

Picture

[111211] trans. I'm the king of the best

Picture

[111219] Skin ~ 별이 빛나는 밤 (Starry Night)

Picture

PJS cyworld skin of 2012

[120106] WGM filming of FJ and FT episode on January 04

Picture

[120108] (Love you)... Teuksora 100 day  on january 08

Picture

[120126] (Skin ~ Cool you) ....WGM filming on January 18 at the amusement park and JungSora tango
trans.
All the time
Cool you
Way to go
"You are Beautiful"
"You are Perfect"
Always, I'm cheering you!

Picture

[120208] Happy when I’m with you

Picture

[120226]

Picture

[120304].. I don't understand the hangul written but there is a rabbit who is crying on his cyworld. This was the time that they stopped filming WGM.

Trans. 

On days you’re depressed,

give me a call my friend ♥

I miss you

Bbbuing Bbuing

Energy recharge!!

♥ I’ll always support you ^_^!

Picture

[120408] (New start!)

Picture

[120417]

Picture

[120424]

Picture

[120504] .. Same day he tweeted IU song Peach

trans.  When together, I'm happy

Picture

[120512] (My heart is in the swaying autumn breeze...)

Picture

[120526] trans. Happy every time

Picture

[120603]

Picture

[120619] (One day) ... -before-  WGM Filming [120620] at Nami Island

Picture

[120627]

Picture

[120709]

Picture

[120811] Trans.
As I live away from people in the country, even when I want to meet/miss someone I couldn’t get to meet any, there will be times even when I want to hear from someone but I couldn’t get to hear any… Even though if my life is buried in the darkness, even that, I will restrain myself rather than falling hard with mourning & grievance, I want to fall a bit more awesomely and I choose to fly higher. I swear I’ll show you! The victory would eventually be mine…

Picture

@ChoonHee21 @shymaldita28 this is an awesome find. I always thought the PJS cyworld background is where he express what's in his heart. I also find the cyworld background related to what is happening in his personal life. As a matter of fact, I checked his cyworld background changes too.  But now that you put two & two together and I'm more than convinced that he did pursue his love towards her.  Well, as you might have guessed I believe they are together and yes, his V signs & double V signs might common in Kpop but it was never a common sign that PJS use before he met Sora.  And what's more interesting is in his performances before joining the army he is still Leeteuk of SuperJunior and he is not that extravagant in displaying his V signs. He shows them alright, but not as many as he did in The Promise Musical.  My take on these is because, this time he is not SuperJunior's Leeteuk but he namja Park Jung Soo as he wanted to introduce himself to Sora when they met.  In the musical, he is Namja Park Jung Soo and he is displaying the signs that he is never wavering.  

Happy Dimple Day to all Pretty FD's!!!
lunapic_135856382596475_3.gif

It's nice to see all the cyworld background of PJS here, it tells a lot.,i agree with my twin @josan it expresses his inner self, what's in his heart..thanks to the pretty FD's for sharing this..@shymaldita28 and @ChoonHee21..it's been awhile since JungSora WGM ended but our feeling for them still never change which in fact it become more stronger as times goes by..how much more to them..its nice to recall all their sweet moments, they succeeded to let us felt the real feeling of being inlove even though some of us never been in love before but through watching them, we become more fascinated of finding our one true love.:))am i right? keke it's nice to look back sweet memories, it bring us joy and happiness..as i noticed to some matured people around me, the only topic that they keep on telling me is their memories when they we're young,,their sweet memories..just like us FD's, the most interesting topic to us is the JungSora couple, we love to recall all of the sweetness, the goosebumps feelings..imagine when i'm alone i just spent my time doing DC stuffs, editing their videos or doing fanarts, do whatever DC related stuffs..they became part of our daily lives..can we stop loving them?? if ever in the future we get disappointed and hurt with our expectation can we still loving them as what we love them today?? for me, no i will not stop loving them, although whatever happen in the future maybe it might not be what i expected to be, i will really get hurt and cried but it doesn't make me stop loving these lovely couple..because^^ the true love is giving without counting the cost^^ same to JungSora couple..although i believe that they are both inlove, they are real, they really become a couple..i believe that..my instinct tells me that, my vibrations tell me that..bu their future is cannot be predicted, i just believe in fate..i have this feeling that they are really fated to each other..but regardless of what happen in the future, they will never forget the sweet moments being together..the most important is they have these sweet memories that they can recall when they became old..just like what sora said on their goodbye message..thanks for the precious memories, the best thing that happened to me, i will never forget this...same us with PJS..what he said to sora..so, for me, JungSora couple are bless to have this sweet memories, they are bless to have fans who are most loyal to them, to give 200% support and fight for them..they are worthy for all our love and support...lastly tomorrow will be the last day of the musical then we barely see PJS again..but i just want to thanks to this musical whom he became brave enough to do what he wanted to do without being obvious..i will miss all his v signs again..but wanna share the most unforgettable sign for me he ever made and i had seen him doing this only once, i don't know if he did this before..
lunapic_135856382596475_4.gifof all the signs and aegyo's he did in his musical, for me i strongly believe that he really did this only for sora..this is my favorite among all of the signs..i don't know what else he will do in this 2 more performances..i just have this feeling that he will do love sign in his last performance if ever he will do, i will believe 75% of that is for sora and 25% is for his fans..keke just kidding^^
sorry for a long post^^ happy dimple day to all..annyeong!!!

JuNgSoRa F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Thanks @choonhee21 I was a bit in a hurry to post his cyworld skin and it was wonderful for adding some more details into it. I tried finding out songs during the time he was with Sora in his cyworld but I was not able to find. And for my lovely @josan Sora knows that he came out of the relationship before he met her and it was also in one of the pages here that he told in his interview that early 2011 he broke up with his girlfriend. All I know is that he listen to songs even it was on english just like the one he post in his cyworld song by "Neyo" therefore the song "She"  he played in his concert was really meant for Sora since the song is more of finding the right girl for him. meeting her gave him hope and inspiration to let go of his broken relationship.

The concept of WGM from Season 1 until Season 3 ( Woojung Couple ) which I observed was that all the couple should show the virtual life of a married couple. This concept I have not seen with JungSora although they have to be married but the steps they have taken was like they started from a getting to know stage and dating stage only. Becoming a married couple in the show honestly they were not able to show except the wedding photoshoot that will give you the feeling that ah they are married but from the 1st half of their stint and the 2nd half ( meaning the after strike ) they look like they just become a boyfriend and girlfriend. Although they discussed twins it seems to me that as a dating couple these kind of talk can also be discussed by both.

When Sora was asked about their WGM she has said that it is close to 100% real dating, which only shows that the concept of WGM with them was totally different. I wonder if PJS has requested that it could be change into this since he has never done dating publicly.

No offense meant to old WGM couple but I just want to know, If you see any difference from JungSora to other couples. They may be the same in some way but somehow I felt that they are different. Just my opinion. From the 1st time they met until they say their farewell.... the feelings was still on the level up for them meaning there is some romantic factor while watching them.

Okay.. PJS finally did the Saranghae sign.. *looks at FT cap*.. he just left out the part about doing the double-v sign or pointing at the dimples afterward.  maybe tomorrow? :D:))
 cr: 中国利特家族PJS-Saranghaesign2_zps41cadd13.jpg
EDIT:I'm not saying this is for Sora since it's obviously for the fans.. but hey, there's no harm in thinking about it, right? :D:))

Guest lolowaw

@shymaldita28 @VenyLoveDCThanks dear lovers, because you have answered , reassured my heart and i can breathed a sigh of relief, because I did not sleep last night, I do not know without you what I'm going to do thank you thank you thank you, it seems I am misunderstanding.Did you know I love KS very much and I can not bear anything hurts her feelings, not even grieves her heart and eyes even if it was done by Lt. I know that sora like a diamond inside crucifixion pure glamorous glow (but keep Girl  unelement Slave compassionate transparent weak emotional) :-* :x >:D< :)>- ;;) I LOVE U ALL

Hello FD's
Wow...it has been awhile....I have been vegetating after the holidays and been busy with a very big personal project on top of my work  i have not had the time to post anything substantial but I have been having a great time reading everyone's point of view and reaction to what is going on in our magical world.
First let me just say I am quite proud of PJS, he has risen up to the challenges that his new life presented to him and I am assuming from the way he was smiling and making those meaningful signs he is quite a happy man...he looks tired and haggard but nevertheless happy....as happy a man in love can be...kkk
We can all scream and pat ourselves at our backs and argue with non believers about the meaning of those V-signs that he has been making....we can all talk about its meaning endlessly...and we can all assume whatever we want with it....after all it is our belief...our delusion if you may....and we do not need to apologize for it nor explain it to anyone who does not see things the way we do....this is our world....our delusions ....our responsibility....and as long as we are not hurting anyone or destroying anything.....then there is no reason not to rejoice and be happy with how we see and perceive things as they are right now between our Dimple Couple.
@lallinachan....I believe Donghae was captivated by Sora's physical beauty when she first stepped up the theater...with her glowing eyes, beautiful face and radiant skin....I think like what Lee Teuk said in his letter to Sora " I can not believe there is a woman as beautiful as you are for me"....Donghae and the rest of the SJ members present there can not believe either that Teukie gets to be with Sora who came in looking nothing like the girl theyhad pictured in their minds....and I bet they all hoped to be the one sitting there by Sora's side instead of their hyung....kkk
There have been a couple of instances when Donghae showed some sort of petty jealousy towards our couple and Lee teuk even mentioned it in his song to Sora in their Christmas special....that Donghae is the most jealous out of all of them. Remember the radio call they did at Shindong's show?  When Donghae seemed so annoyed and he  made a face and hit the table while the conversation was taking place? It must have bothered him a lot initially that his hyung gets to be with the girl that caught his attention...I think however...as the show went on....and feelings between Teukie and Sora seems to have developed with the show....he eventually showed his acceptance and support for the two. In the episode where he came to visit their apartment and ate with them before his date with Eunso....he even mentioned how they do really look like a couple as they looked at the compilation of pictures showing the similarities between our couple...
About the wedding pictures recently posted where it showed the number of people involved in the show...all i can say is it is amazing...for them to not be intimidated ...and for them to continue to act as naturally as they can...and be able to let out some of their true feelings and be vulnerable in front of the camera with that size of a crew...it is amazing....No wonder why  it was difficult for Sora to let out her true feelings initially....how when Teukie was pressing for a kiss she kept saying "but we are filming right now"...and how when eventually that one true kiss came about...with her unexpected response of  lifting her head up and meeting his lips...she looked so shy afterwards...imagine kissing your special someone unexpectedly in front of all the crew....in a scene that was not rehearsed or planned....or expected....it must have been quite embarassing to share such an intimate act with them....but then it just made me understand how strong their feelings might have been for each other at that point that during those few minutes...they have lost touched of where they were and who they were with....they were just in touch of each other and what and how the other feels....and for a brief moment...they were just in their own world...hence the kiss that no one ever dared talk about!
About Teukie's past....I would like to think that it is quite okay at his age to have  some past relationships....because then it can give him more insights on how he can understand Sora better and avoid the pitfalls of a failed relationship in their future....Would you not rather Sora be the present and the future rather than the past? I think the whatever we did in the past...whoever we loved....how we survived towards the present....make us the best of who we are now ....and hopefully all of us including Teukie have learned from our past failures and  pains...and are better equipped to face whatever the future has in store for us!
Keep the Faith FD's!

Guest tweetiaa

ice308 said: Okay.. PJS finally did the Saranghae sign.. *looks at FT cap*.. he just left out the part about doing the double-v sign or pointing at the dimples afterward.  maybe tomorrow? :D:))
 cr: 中国利特家族PJS-Saranghaesign2_zps41cadd13.jpg
EDIT:I'm not saying this is for Sora since it's obviously for the fans.. but hey, there's no harm in thinking about it, right? :D:))

Guest tweetiaa

shymaldita28

said:

The concept of WGM from Season 1 until Season 3 ( Woojung Couple ) which I observed was that all the couple should show the virtual life of a married couple. This concept I have not seen with JungSora although they have to be married but the steps they have taken was like they started from a getting to know stage and dating stage only. Becoming a married couple in the show honestly they were not able to show except the wedding photoshoot that will give you the feeling that ah they are married but from the 1st half of their stint and the 2nd half ( meaning the after strike ) they look like they just become a boyfriend and girlfriend. Although they discussed twins it seems to me that as a dating couple these kind of talk can also be discussed by both.

When Sora was asked about their WGM she has said that it is close to 100% real dating, which only shows that the concept of WGM with them was totally different. I wonder if PJS has requested that it could be change into this since he has never done dating publicly.

No offense meant to old WGM couple but I just want to know, If you see any difference from JungSora to other couples. They may be the same in some way but somehow I felt that they are different. Just my opinion. From the 1st time they met until they say their farewell.... the feelings was still on the level up for them meaning there is some romantic factor while watching them.

@tweetiaa yes dear, he really did twice earlier than i expected..gotta curious of what he will do for tomorrow the last day of the
musical..gonna miss all this PJS cuteness, aegyo's and signs..this love sign are for both sora and his fans..that's why he made it twice..
the bigger one will be for his baby princess and the small one is for the fans..keke kidding^^
@janpyo thanks for your post^^ hope you post more often..i'm one of your fan here..one of your post that made me become an FD
because before i'm just a silent lurker who loves reading all your post until one day, after reading your post i really wanted to give you an awesome
badge so i decide to register..that's why i'm here now..thanks^^ poke @viyra gonna miss you here^^ wish to read your insights again..
some FD's wanted to see your post again our lovely unni..we both share seem shipping, remember the teukso and yongshin shipper..fighting!!
that's all for today^^ the most anticipated sign of PJS will be tomorrow..my crazy thoughts about if ever their will be a press conference after the
musical he will do the confession just like what JHW did..but its too risky..i will not  wish for that..LOL after the heart sign then the french news
in @WGMFacts will also come out..such a beautiful evening for me..JungSora showed the most beautiful kiss on the WGM show..according to the news..no
wonder because they are real..
good night pretty FD's!! annyeong!!

JuNgSoRa F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Guest tweetiaa

Mwo.....I just realized that I have written 100 posts in here....!!!! Woaaaa.....  =D>
@kulot Just the last day of the musical eonni, there will be more projects of him in army, since he is a part of National Defence PR :)

So many bright news today! PJS' saranghae signs and WGM Teukso French news.
I know it's because today is a special day.... today is Dimple Day!!! <:-P