[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest gisellec

@noona, thank you.. :x

This
very nice video and wonderful song, I can see the final chapter, I am very sorry. very sad. thank you very much for the video, to see the looks between the two is noticeable that there is a lot of chemistry. Awaiting news of the couple. figthing!!!!!!

In the final episode and remembering your video, the kiss he gave to sora leeteuk, is a sincere kiss, especially serious, sad farewell, unlike all the time they had been together, at the time and although He was always shy about skinship, I think he wanted to make it clear by his feelings that kiss Sora, he had never taken the step to kiss her, but because in the final chapter?, to say this girl is what I want? if they both wanted to do it long ago because waiting until the last day, or is there are scenes that we could see and WGM never going to release?. I still think it was not his first kiss.

Regarding leeteuk signals in the musical, it is true that there are signs for the fans who went to see him and have spent their money, but also leeteuk more than anyone knows that there are fans of the couple dimple and these signals are more that obvious. I imagine there are several features of the musical day, it is very strange that Sora can not go to any of them, when we saw pictures of her attending other music because he likes directly. If not attending is because they want to be seen and maybe because there is something more.

Guest mywebfoot

Research time!
Google Image Search for 'Leeteuk aegyo' and 'leeteuk (being) cute' generates a bunch of very interesting pictures. What did I notice looking at these images overall?
1. I was looking for instances where he had done the 'double cheek point' gesture. Can't find any. It doesn't seem to be in his regular repertoire of gestures at all. If anyone can find a pic of Teuk doing this before, it would be great to have it for comparison. Meanwhile, I find it amazing that a person who has been photographed so much will have this gesture missed out on when (if) he has done it in the past.
2. What you see a LOT of in the collection of pictures is "buingbuing", the V sign and the cute pout. Pout, pout, puffy cheeks, pout.  Alone or in combination. So we know that these gestures seem to be his default aegyo. However, among the pix there is THIS:tumblr_maq9dwnBQS1rabu24o1_500.gif
which also brings this to mind:tumblr_mgpc66SznX1rscf1lo1_500.jpgLee Teuk:"Sora-sshi, quickly come out and play with meee...."
These look an awful lot like this:BAePYQ8CMAAQJzE.jpg

I remember once that the Suju boys said that Teuk does a baby voice on the phone when he is talking to girlfriends. I assume this is the face that accompanies it.
Not that you really need convincing, :D but this dimple-pointing thing seems..... special. (BAD PUN, OK I GET IT!)
EDIT: Page topping wish (oooo haven't had this one in a while.. hmmm let's see...this is tough. I'm already sure they are together so...)1. They get a chance to have a proper meet up soon, perhaps after the musical is over and her birthday is just round the corner.... a little private birthday party.2. A WHOPPER of a sign on the last day's performance, the 20th of January. 

Annyeong! Happy New Year all FD, DCL and TSL. It has been awhile since my 1st post. I am just a bit more active in twitterland. Still very much a silent lurker, reading everyone's awesome posts, insights and everything about our beloved Dimple Couple here.
Firstly, the unseen wedding photos, I am loving every shots of it and simply to me this set of photos revealed the "intimacy level of their relationship"  when they looked into each other eyes like that. It has got that spark as in a couple very much in love is getting married , somewhat not the same as you see in a commercial/promotional wedding photoshoot. It is all about the eyes, the photographer (s) really superb in catching this quick moment - nano second? as everyone's comment. Each of this photos as I am seeing it, has an electrifying love moment. DimpleCoupleWeddingphoto.jpg
Me too ponder and ponder on JS's gestures in all the musical's curtain calls. At first the V's, I was in the headspace of "okay.. this is fanservice". And he continues bolder and more creative at every performance with double V, + batman + pout + huff puff + buing buing + double dimples point. Sigh! gosh! FDD kicks in: "Jungsu yah are you aegyo-ing that much for your fans and in some of them you did have in mind your aegi Sora fan?"

Can't come to a conclusion nor I am 100% convinced, just say I am well aware the FDD in me will always think in some part of it related to his other half - Sora. All I can say is he is such a cam-richard simmons and superb with his fan-servicing even he is now a soldier - a very brave soldier.
@mywebfoot, allow me to add another photo from WGM time, he did aegyo (ed) that much with Sora. This could be him apologizing to Sora for hurting her forehead during their swimming pool filming. See some familiar gestures there ^^
aegyo_zps05dccce6-1_zpsa13f3e58.jpg
Hwaiting 2nd rank soldier Jungsu!

It might take years before we can confirm the V sign was meant for Sora but for me I believe that his V sign was meant for her. PJS has been in the industry for so long that he knows how to hide things from media and by only doing the V sign can he able to show that special person that he thinks of her. I will only give 2 reasons from a 10 why I felt it was for Sora.93e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gif523081_3729119743437_418645821_n.jpg

1. Before the WGM strike PJS was still used to doing a SJ hand signal but you can noticed that after the strike when they resume the WGM filming he became bolder in doing V sign. The reason I believe was that during the strike of WGM Sora was able to do a V sign on April 7 and her real intention by doing that is for her husband PJS. Whose guy will not cherish that moment when your other halfv was doing it outside a thousand viewers in the baseball field without him telling her to do it. It was somehow an event done by Sora for him and what was funny when she done it the media was not able to notice her true intention and that was the reason PJS tolde her in episode 5 to do the V sign for it will be noticeable only for them and he was absolutely right that Sora was not able to attract media on it. So if you can see it now he still does it without getting much attention from media and only FD's noticed it because we have been with them for sometime and we know more of their personality.

2. PJS asked Sora infront of her V sign meaning during her childhood picture and you can see how she look at him and explain the reason. If V sign is only a mission for PJS in episode 5 while she was in Busan, Why does he have to ask her and let her explain the reason while infront of her parents? It only shows that it was something serious sign for both of them and that he don't like her doing it with any other guys.Same reason will have to apply to PJS also.tumblr_mbmqaqd5Xl1riqqhyo1_1280.jpg

I remember his ONLY U lyric

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember

Similar Sentiment  means that they have the same way of thinking and feeling.We know that our JUNGSORA has this from the episode 2 when FJ had YAJA time with them. They think alike and look alike. Doing the V sign is a proof of their love to each other. His happiness doing the baseball pitch which his wife has done also with a sign for him has make him more happy.

Guest tweetiaa

I just watched Strong Heart ep. 151 (yeah after a long time), and as you guyss said before I also notice something here. :-?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kZG7uRMPSjWCBK3CWib
1. When SDY and LDW asked Lee Yong Ji about her plan to join in WGM, they also asked Gain about her feeling while doing WGM, and she said that how people loves her after the program, and they thought that she was really married with Jo Kwon. It's strange coz why they didn't ask PJS? He was there, and he also joined in WGM, moreover he just ended his WGM episodes, but why they didn't ask him? Why they skipped him?
2. When a soccer player Song Jong Gook told about her marriage and her wife. he told about how was he met with his wife, and admitted that she wasn't his type. and he seemed interesting when heard SJG told about his wife. I don't know but I feel that PJS noticed the similarity between SJG and him, both has same ideal type but they like a girl that were not their type. He even bold SJG's statement about that!
SJG :
She was beautiful, hot, with great physique, and even tall. But I like small and cute girls.PJS :He didn't like her personality and she wasn't her type.

45883_3682117151055_20541279_n.jpg
 3.When SJG sent a love message to his wife, PJS was so affected with that sweet message, whether because he felt the same with SJG, or the message was too sweet to be heard. Coz suddenly he covered his face with the picture. Boom asked him, if he's okay, but he just waved his hand and made a V sign, and then Boom looked to the camera. Fishy, right? 

65817_3682265474763_599628144_n.jpg
4. SJG's wife was an actress before she's married to him, but she quit her job after the marriage to take care of her family. Right after the love message, SJG's wife came to surprise him. everybody was so joyful with the atmosphere, and they teased that couple, but right at the moment, suddenly PJS came up with a serious question, and he looked so concern with her answer.
PJS : Giving up being an actress must have been hard. Was it hard to give up on your career?

487233_3682117911074_1832942296_n.jpg

Guest Cicci_92_1

Yes, I've seen this episode...and if at the beginning I thought that maybe I was seeing too many teukso episodes, when they didn't ask Leeteuk about WGM I started laugh. Really. IT was like: we all know, but we don't say it.

100% JungSora is real if Sora will not watch the musical of PJS.  In order to maintain their secret relationship they both need to sacrifice something for themselves and that sacrifice is to avoid seeing Sora in PJS shows or musical. From the time she did not appear in SH when they are giving him a farewell episode was 1 reason that keeps me wondering why. To think that they had finished WGM in MBC during those time and since she is very supportive of him as shown in their program. I can't help but wonder why she did not appear on that show which seems memorable for both of them . Since they met in that program first before being a couple in the show. Strong Heart as a show can invite her since she has been the last female pair he has worked with but I guess there are some reasons why she was not included. We know that Sora was a very honest person to apoint that she is fragile in opinions of media and netizen and if ever she will watch the musical of PJS things will be more complicated for her. You can see how careful she is in protecting her image as an actress. We don't know what will be the reaction of media and Elf if ever she will watch his musical. It may be good but it may be bad as well so as of now I think it will be better for her to be away in the limelight of PJS or else it might be hard for her.

Just looking at the relationship of Rain and KTH now it was all blown up the actress has to go out of the country in order to find peace because of the scandal. Sora cannot afford a scandal right now since she is still making a name for herself. I do know that PJS understand her reason for not coming and you never know if he asked her not to come. I would rather be happy that she will visit him in the army when there not much eyes to look at them. I must always remember that PJS musical is open for public and if you are secretly in a relationship this kind of places must be avoided in order to avoid being caught. Especially now that media are focused lately on the actors and actress not like before when they focus the scandal on KPOP idols.

This is my opinion only. I love JungSora that I'm scared that whatever relationship they have right now it is better to keep it in private and for the hints of PJS V sign only shows how he was able to bring out Sora from hiding on her twitterland...These things are more important that seeing her in public with him.

Guest lallinachan

FDs I have other questions^^

2hpkugj.png

In ep. 2, 3:
1)  you surely noticed the way Donghae couldn't look at Sora in the eyes? same as teukie^^ he seems very impressed by the girl^^ or maybe is just shy? what do you think?

2) what was, in your opinion, the idea fighting juniors got about Sora?
And what do you think was Sora's idea about suju? we know she is a very cheerful girl, but she knew suju only by name, not much else...

3) do you thin teukie got a little upset that Sora didn't know very well suju?

4) Teukie started behaving as a hubby, asking questions about the wife... still we see Sora is here too the one who took initiative (giving him some food with her fork). Do you think he was expecting that or he got surprised?

I just want to share this video..as you can see this suju boys give mission to them selves during their last performance on Mnet
in their 6th Album Last performance..PJS did V signs here and others are different signs while yesung failed to do his part.
my in opinion PJS did not only do signs out of habit but he will give him self a mission, in this case since its their last performance
then will be entering army soon he wanted to did this mission for the Mnet Wide Entertainment News.
lunapic_13583798749134_.gif
this is after WGM..v signs are significant to him, it really means a lot because it will be their first mission upon doing their WGM..
the glow in his eyes are different it shows that he thinking someone while doing this not just only for fans.he has an expressive eyes
so we can noticed the difference ,knowing that sora is fun of downloading his performance so he's aware that sora will watched this..
although WGM ended but it doesn't end their communication..sora confirmed that in her interview..why did PJS texted to her that is it hard right?
after their last episode if they are not emotionally involve with each other..i understand why its hard to them because they could hardly meet
with each other openly,,they need to hide if they want to do so..and its hard for you to leave then enter army if you have someone to missed..
as we noticed his tweets before enlistment, he been vocal with his emotions, a double edge tweet, an implied but not stated kind of message..

while in musical, every night he did different aegyo's, i really believe that he did all his aegyo to please his fans, he been away in the spot light so
this is his chanced to show to them that he never changed..but as i noticed no matter what sign and aegyo he did, he never forget to do his v sign
just like last night  as we can see this
musical+28.jpgmusical+30.jpg

so, it simply shows that v sign has a deep meaning to him..
i also agree with gdara, much better if sora will not watch this musical to avoid issues..i always believe that JungSora is real..the silence of PJS camp
tells a lot..silence always means yes..just wanted them to have privacy of their own..even though i love to see them together but as of now much better if they just keep silent and enjoy their moment together with privacy but i do hope they will never stop giving us hints because it brings us joy and happiness and keep us more alive..
until next time..sorry for long post..
annyeong!! pretty FD's..Fighting!!!

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R

tweetiaa said: I just watched Strong Heart ep. 151 (yeah after a long time), and as you guyss said before I also notice something here. :-?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kZG7uRMPSjWCBK3CWib
1. When SDY and LDW asked Lee Yong Ji about her plan to join in WGM, they also asked Gain about her feeling while doing WGM, and she said that how people loves her after the program, and they thought that she was really married with Jo Kwon. It's strange coz why they didn't ask PJS? He was there, and he also joined in WGM, moreover he just ended his WGM episodes, but why they didn't ask him? Why they skipped him?
2. When a soccer player Song Jong Gook told about her marriage and her wife. he told about how was he met with his wife, and admitted that she wasn't his type. and he seemed interesting when heard SJG told about his wife. I don't know but I feel that PJS noticed the similarity between SJG and him, both has same ideal type but they like a girl that were not their type. He even bold SJG's statement about that!
SJG :
She was beautiful, hot, with great physique, and even tall. But I like small and cute girls.PJS :He didn't like her personality and she wasn't her type.

Sorry cut the pic
 3.When SJG sent a love message to his wife, PJS was so affected with that sweet message, whether because he felt the same with SJG, or the message was too sweet to be heard. Coz suddenly he covered his face with the picture. Boom asked him, if he's okay, but he just waved his hand and made a V sign, and then Boom looked to the camera. Fishy, right? 

Sorry cut the pic

4. SJG's wife was an actress before she's married to him, but she quit her job after the marriage to take care of her family. Right after the love message, SJG's wife came to surprise him. everybody was so joyful with the atmosphere, and they teased that couple, but right at the moment, suddenly PJS came up with a serious question, and he looked so concern with her answer.
PJS : Giving up being an actress must have been hard. Was it hard to give up on your career?

Sorry cut the pic

Huey is COming ^^

Forget to share my Latest FMV
Please watch it ^^

If this video can play properly please inform me..
or for another update My video u can look at here http://hueydd.tumblr.com/hueysvideo

Thanks for watching ^^

Annyeong, Greeting from Oz,

Kyaaaa...Finally I have account in Soompi after been silent read all this thread from 1 - 1063...Let me explained my story why I love this DC,Please patiently with me as this is long post. First time I knew Kang Sora,my dongsaeng (same age with my baby sister) from Kdrama, When I wathed Queen In Hyun Man, I knew the actor n actress hv feeling each other then I searched with mr.googly "there u go" they got caught lovey dovey walking together.Then for few months I stop watched kdrama coz no interesting story then I started to see variety show WGM becoz the title sound interesting, so I watched WGM season 1 with alexshinae,ant couple,ansol n bojoung. For alshin couple.I see BURDEN LOVE although Shinae married with other but we knew there was love in there but maybe too many obstacles. Ant couple n Ansol I didn't see love sparkling although I knew there were kiss scene in Ansol side but it just a kiss.As for bojoung couple, they are admire n respect each other but not for love,like maybe. Then I watched Hwayobi couple coz i'm hwanhee fan, I knew why hwanhee become bad guy in that show that's coz he didn't to cross his line,falling in love although he said sometime he almost crossed the line especially when yobi cooked for him,well who can resist woman's back when they cook, many men find that sexy, that's why my hubby like backhug when I was cooking... :)

Then I found DC from youtube n I was like "OOOOH" (Goosebumps) when I saw first time they met in theatre, when PJS started looking KS, my heart fluttered,it was kind of weird, why was my heart fluttered, it was only show (was thought it scripted like drama). then when they hold hands while starring,my face same like FJ,I feel like I was in there, so I started to search who is this super junior as I didn't knew anything about them or they song. when I searched LT, I saw SJ profile n didn't know that siwon n donghae is part of SJ. After finished watching DC, I was curious if they r real or not coz my instinct said 50 % they r dating while still in WGM but still can't confirm it until I saw about LT with scandal with other women,i was kind of broken heart...WHY? I didn't know anything abt them but the feeling so real, I thought must be coz too much watching drama..kkkk...then I found this forums n I started read from page  1 - 1063 in 2 months...(still feel guilty coz neglected my hubby while he was at home) Mianhe my hubby...kkkk...there I found about all Detective FD's researched whish is amazing...If Im KS or PJS I will certainly read this forums, so my conclusion is definitely they both knew about this forums like one of FD said everytime what FD's have in mind n put post in here seems like PJS know.

I think that's all at this moment...thanks FD's for created this forums so at least I can put post wht is in my mind n makes it easier.

PS: If all FD's watched MAMA backstage(correct me if i'm wrong)...u can found PJS talking abt gesture V sign with KS while KS doing thumbs up gesture..

:0

ozzy said:

Kyaaaa...Finally I have account in Soompi after been silent read all this thread from 1 - 1063...Let me explained my story why I love this DC,Please patiently with me as this is long post. First time I knew Kang Sora,my dongsaeng (same age with my baby sister) from Kdrama, When I wathed Queen In Hyun Man, I knew the actor n actress hv feeling each other then I searched with mr.googly "there u go" they got caught lovey dovey walking together.Then for few months I stop watched kdrama coz no interesting story then I started to see variety show WGM becoz the title sound interesting, so I watched WGM season 1 with alexshinae,ant couple,ansol n bojoung. For alshin couple.I see BURDEN LOVE although Shinae married with other but we knew there was love in there but maybe too many obstacles. Ant couple n Ansol I didn't see love sparkling although I knew there were kiss scene in Ansol side but it just a kiss.As for bojoung couple, they are admire n respect each other but not for love,like maybe. Then I watched Hwayobi couple coz i'm hwanhee fan, I knew why hwanhee become bad guy in that show that's coz he didn't to cross his line,falling in love although he said sometime he almost crossed the line especially when yobi cooked for him,well who can resist woman's back when they cook, many men find that sexy, that's why my hubby like backhug when I was cooking... :)

Then I found DC from youtube n I was like "OOOOH" (Goosebumps) when I saw first time they met in theatre, when PJS started looking KS, my heart fluttered,it was kind of weird, why was my heart fluttered, it was only show (was thought it scripted like drama). then when they hold hands while starring,my face same like FJ,I feel like I was in there, so I started to search who is this super junior as I didn't knew anything about them or they song. when I searched LT, I saw SJ profile n didn't know that siwon n donghae is part of SJ. After finished watching DC, I was curious if they r real or not coz my instinct said 50 % they r dating while still in WGM but still can't confirm it until I saw about LT with scandal with other women,i was kind of broken heart...WHY? I didn't know anything abt them but the feeling so real, I thought must be coz too much watching drama..kkkk...then I found this forums n I started read from page  1 - 1063 in 2 months...(still feel guilty coz neglected my hubby while he was at home) Mianhe my hubby...kkkk...there I found about all Detective FD's researched whish is amazing...If Im KS or PJS I will certainly read this forums, so my conclusion is definitely they both knew about this forums like one of FD said everytime what FD's have in mind n put post in here seems like PJS know.

I think that's all at this moment...thanks FD's for created this forums so at least I can put post wht is in my mind n makes it easier.

PS: If all FD's watched MAMA backstage(correct me if i'm wrong)...u can found PJS talking abt gesture V sign with KS while KS doing thumbs up gesture..

:0

Guest tweetiaa

@ozzy Welcome to here dear :)
@kulot This is the video that you meant, right? :)

http://youtu.be/94ERWdJvYrc

I found it last night, and posted it in my twitter. Actually I noticed something interesting here.
his first V sign here is not in his usual lyric part, and he blowed a kiss after his second V sign. Well, seems like your posted has answered my question, hehe :D
Last night I was stalk on Sora's news, articles, and pictures. And I found some videos that atract my curiosity, LOL :))

Sora was drinking Chocolate Shake

Look, she really enjoyed with that chocolate :D

And this was when MAMA Awards 2011, She was in backstage while Super Junior's performing.

http://youtu.be/qPiFIuRWa0o

She proved her self as a true ELF! 

Have you noticed how JungSora do their V sign it includes a kiss also..I just noticed how Sora pouts a kiss while doing a V sign and also PJS pouts a kiss also after his V sign. These are done off camera, outside their performances

.93e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gifbcf31.gif?w=584

@huey...wave wave ^^

I think we both hv butterfly in stomach same like PJS especially in swimming pool episode...kkkkkkk...sent u virtual hugs from Oz..

@gdara123, hv u seen it? I think KS told PJS that she will watch his perform from other room n PJS told her he will do V sign that's why KS doing this

:-bd