[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Oookay... now he's getting creative in giving us signs! :))
Left finger, pointing at the exact place of his dimple..
Right finger, pointing at the cheek.. hmmm... I wonder who has a dimple over there? :D
Maybe one of these days he'll do a Saranghe sign and then do the double V or point at the dimples again so we'll all know he's confessing.. :))
EDIT:
Page Topper Wishes:1) Sora to watch the musical :D2) Sora to give us hints about PJS' hints :D3) PJS to give out more obvious hints. :D

At first when I saw the picture, I thought.. "wow, he looks kinda old here.." ;);))
But when I saw where his fingers where pointing at, I forgot about it coz I was already screaming "kyaaaaaaahhhh!" .. :)) :))
I don't know how Sora can resist not watching the show... or maybe she will.. at the finale maybe? :D

wow reading the latest comments delusional mode is on for everyone.

I will say i love that Leeteuk is doing the v sign and double v signs and we can realistically not delusionally say that they are for Sora or Sora related.

But the other signs from leeteuk can be for his fans and Super Junior probably. Remember he has a large following as an idol and member of Super Junior  so that fan base he loves also. The double v sign from anyone else other than Leeteuk or Sora are just that:v-signs for aeygo and for the fans.

The first thing I learned as a non Korean watching Korean shows/entertainment is that the v-sign is done a lot there. We do not do it in the USA where I am. If I do see the the v-sign here it is rare. I could probably get 1000 pics or more of various suju members doing the v-sign before Leeteuk was on WGM.

My point is be happy and confident that Leeteuk is sending Sora love signs. But please don't over think it and assume all and everything Leeteuk is doing is for Sora. He is pleasing all his fans. Also if Suju members or Fighting Junior do the v-signs it's not probably because of the Dimple couple. They have fans who like them doing aeygo and receiving messages from them so they are probably for their fans.

Hope you understand why I am posting this: I don't want anyone to go so crazy over these things and be obsessed with finding out what will they do next and be so concerned with them that reality and common sense gets pushed in the back.

This was bound to happen when there is no closure to the couples time on wgm. It's a shame that we can't get a concrete answer that yes we are dating and leave us alone or we are not dating and stop being delusional. Even we are attracted to each other but don't know what the future holds. Anything said like that by one or both of them would be so good.

Guest tweetiaa

@sqd66 Dear, I know what you mean :) and we already know too that not all of the V signs are just for sora. Of course there are some signs he gave for the fans too. We never said that all the signs are for her, not at all :) we just referred to some V signs that we assumed that the signs are for Sora, for example the V sign that he made on the rehearsal day (130108), the double V sign that he made with a big smile and puff his cheeks up, the blowing kiss, the double V sign like Sora's mission for him in WGM, and the picture's today when he pointed his cheeks where one side is deeper that the other with the reason just as @ice308 eonni said, just that not all :)

@sqd66, thanks for the reminder.. but speaking for myself, I know that not all signs from PJS are Sora-related and that some, if not most, are for his fans.. I also don't think that v-signs by other SJ members are DC-related. I may be delusional sometimes but I am a sane-delusional person.. if there's such a thing. :))  
V-Signs are quite a common thing here in our country as well. I've noticed that I do it quite a lot whenever there's a photo op and I don't even know why I do it.. :)) but because of DC, it became a special thing.. maybe if their mission had been a Saranghe sign or something, then everytime there's a YMCA song and someone does the "M" we'll think of DC too! :)
Bottomline is, we can always speculate but only PJS knows if his V or Double-V signs are really hints or maybe they're just peace signs.. but until we know for sure, I'm just happy thinking that they're for Sora. :D

Guest sassydeli

Even so the stuck out tongues and double v signs ( batman substitute) ..it just screams out sora..
just happy there is a place like this where we all can happily stay delusional in :DD

HWAITING! poingg

Now this I believe is for Sora. Just for her. Look at how he points his dimple and his right cheek. Call me crazy but he is pointing it a little deeper than his own, meaning the person who might have a dimple on her cheek has prolly a deeper one. And it's kinda uneven too. He directly pointed his own and when he pointed on to his right side, it was kinda higher. Lol. I tried doing this, and well, they were in exact level. Sorry for ranting. :)))) 
vlcsnap-00012.jpg
And look at how Sora and Teuk's dimples are. :P
30.png
So, well in the end, I stand by my beliefs. Ahiihiihihh ♥
TEUKDIMPLE.gif
Reminds me of Sora here.
TEUKTONGUE.gif
:-* \m/ :x

Guest tweetiaa

hyunbinlover

said: Now this I believe is for Sora. Just for her. Look at how he points his dimple and his right cheek. Call me crazy but he is pointing it a little deeper than his own, meaning the person who might have a dimple on her cheek has prolly a deeper one. And it's kinda uneven too. He directly pointed his own and when he pointed on to his right side, it was kinda higher. Lol. I tried doing this, and well, they were in exact level. Sorry for ranting.

:)

)))

So, well in the end, I stand by my beliefs. Ahiihiihihh ♥

TEUKDIMPLE.gif

23328_4807289311624_1055103238_n.jpg

hello FD's..just wan't to share my fanart..just wanted to comment about the v signs..i do believe that not all v-signs are for sora because PJS also do that for his fans..but i believe the everytime he did that v-signs sora will pop ups in his mind..because it means a lot during their WGM days..doing v-signs are so common but others don't do that while performing..but PJS did because it became his habit after the WGM mission for both of JungSora couple..its become our happiness seeing PJS doing that because we think that he did that for sora only PJS knows whats the real meaning of that sign..its free to think whatever that makes us happy..its free to have some delusions..for me whats makes me happy is not only PJS v-signs but also all his expression  during the curtain call..the brightness of his eyes that i once saw it during their WGM days..for me, everything he did, the gestures, the signs and aegyo's are for all of course but sora is also their in his mind..sora will become part of his life, he never stop caring sora..this is his only chance to show to us all v-signs that makes us happy so lets just enjoy the moment..after the musical we will miss PJS again..no matter what the meaning of that..just let me believe that TEUKSO is real!!
good night guys!!

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Since I'm watching wedding shoot episode I remember PJS tweet on July 27

@special1004 There is only you in my heart.. There is only me in your heart.. In different places under the same sky.. Don’t ever forget this moment and remember.. That the touch you feel from the cold wind blowing is my presence by you… -Poet Teuk- haha please anticipate the repackaged album haha

@special1004 This time I did it with Lee Jaemyeong hyung who composed Marry U!!^^

PJS has quoted a lyric of the song that seems a message for someone special to him and we know that on July 20 Sora has became his manager and they had done  the swimming also..OMO I can't help to be delusional on this specific lyrics he tweeted followed by mentioning the song Marry U ...seems a hint message to me ...definitely he cannot tweet it at the same time or else fans can obviously reflect on his tweet so what he has done he tried to tweet 2 times.

If my memory serve me right. PJS had mentioned serious idea in SH about his intention after the army. Since he does a lot of hand signal in his musical we cannot deny the fact that somehow he wanted to show his special someone that he remembers her everytime he performs on stage. We do know how he love to give hints on his twitter account on somethings that is happening in his shows or even his private life. He says things indirectly to show his true feelings and intentions to people who cares for him. His V sign is mostly related to someone close to his heart and that is truly obvious. He do SJ hand signal and we know that it belongs to elf. I was just wondering why there are no news about yesterday program. Do they have it yesterday if yes why there was no pictures released nor fan cam on that day. Is it for the special someone of the performers? like girlfriends or wife maybe since it is already in the middle of the musical date maybe possible those people came..( just thinking )

Army people like PJS can contact his special someone even he is in the army right now. Just by looking at this spoiler you will know that it can happen...

Actor

Ji Hyun Woo, who’s currently serving in the military, revealed that he and his girlfriend, actress Yoo In Na, are still happily in love.

The January 4th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ aired an interview segment featuring the cast members from the military musical, ‘The Promise‘.

When Ji Hyun Woo was asked whether he still keeps in touch with Yoo In Na, the actor answered with a smile, “There has never been a time when Yoo In Na missed my call. We frequently contact each other.”

Guest tweetiaa

shymaldita28

said:

@special1004 There is only you in my heart.. There is only me in your heart.. In different places under the same sky.. Don’t ever forget this moment and remember.. That the touch you feel from the cold wind blowing is my presence by you… -Poet Teuk- haha please anticipate the repackaged album haha

@special1004 This time I did it with Lee Jaemyeong hyung who composed Marry U!!^^

PJS has quoted a lyric of the song that seems a message for someone special to him and we know that on July 20 Sora has became his manager and they had done  the swimming also..OMO I can't help to be delusional on this specific lyrics he tweeted followed by mentioning the song Marry U ...seems a hint message to me ...definitely he cannot tweet it at the same time or else fans can obviously reflect on his tweet so what he has done he tried to tweet 2 times.

If my memory serve me right. PJS had mentioned serious idea in SH about his intention after the army. Since he does a lot of hand signal in his musical we cannot deny the fact that somehow he wanted to show his special someone that he remembers her everytime he performs on stage. We do know how he love to give hints on his twitter account on somethings that is happening in his shows or even his private life. He says things indirectly to show his true feelings and intentions to people who cares for him. His V sign is mostly related to someone close to his heart and that is truly obvious. He do SJ hand signal and we know that it belongs to elf. I was just wondering why there are no news about yesterday program. Do they have it yesterday if yes why there was no pictures released nor fan cam on that day. Is it for the special someone of the performers? like girlfriends or wife maybe since it is already in the middle of the musical date maybe possible those people came..( just thinking )

tweetiaa said:

shymaldita28

said:

Guest noona1430269773

My JungSora FMV ... I hope YT will not blocked this one as they blocked my last MV :(
BGM Amazed by Lone StarEvery time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better