[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

hello pretty FD's!! how does it feels after watching all PJS signs on his musical..everyday he will become more bolder as what other FD's said..and i totally agree on that and it feels like crying and screaming upon seeing all his gestures..i'm not surprise if one of this day before the musical ends he will just made a love sign..i just have some thoughts this morning and i decide to write some of my thoughts about JungSora some kind of FF..if you don't like just escape reading it..i just put in the spoiler..

My Baby Princess Soraya,
      It's been awhile since we spent time together, and i really really miss you my love..my baby-ya..i can't stop my self not to wish that i can hug and kiss you for real again.But i know we need to endure the longitude of waiting because i need to fulfill my duty as a good citizen of our country..you know what babe, whenever i missing you especially during my bedtime and it feels so alone so i will just thought of all our sweet moments during our WGM days and our Han River moments and that can ease all the tiredness i feel after a long day of my duty..thinking of you is my best stress reliever..your aegyo's and skinship always pop's up in my mind..How can i forget the time that i need to say goodbye for awhile our last dating moment before my enlistment,even though we shed tears but those are the moments that you never failed to show to me how much you love me and promised me that no matter how long would it take you are willing to wait for me, it gives me more strength to do my best while i'm still in the service..giving such assurance makes me feel so fluttered and i will do all the best i can do so that you will be more proud of me and i can feel the confidence that i can be deserving for all your understanding and love..
       my baby soraya, i just have a little complains about what you said during MBC entertainment award, isn't it so cruel?? you will only visit me when i become a colporal?? ohh do you have any idea how much i long to see you my beautiful baby princess?? can i do some amendments here?? but anyway i know and i can understand your intention its all for my own good..i'm so proud of you for being such a considerate and understanding pretty wife..i may sound possessive here but i always consider you as my wife ..about what i said to boom hyung when he will visit me, i want you to join him even just for once even if i'm still not a colporal..you can do it right?? anyway its more safe, nobody will doubt ..we will just keep it as a secret..let's be more cautious i don't want to drag you in the situation facing the consequence of my carelessness..i wan't you to have a peac
eful and harmonious life while waiting for me and we can enjoy our privacy ..another thing my baby-ya, please don't get affected of all the rumors about me, as what i told you what ever i said in my interviews or in any TV shows its just a part of my job as an entertainer..i need to play the rules which they expected me to be..you know the real me better than the others..i know it feels no good hearing some news like that,no matter how strong you are, and also your anti fans can add such a burden in your part and i felt so bad for not being there to protect you and defend you against all the bashing tweets of those people who only did such a crazy thing to my lovely baby-ya..hope my 100% love can make you strong to face the challenge of our relationship..
            How about my musical? i'm still hoping you do have a change of mind then you can decide to watch me, your presence can give me enough courage all i need from you is your moral support..i want to see the sparkling eyes of my baby just like my concert before where i gave you my proposal..but as what we had agreed in our last conversation during my short phone call to you that to avoid some issues you will just watching me from afar..and i understand that..i assure you that i can do all the mission you had given me, the double v signs and the batman pose and i can still do more if only for the happiness of my princess..i wan't you to know that you are always in my mind..i'm looking forward for my rewards on that mission..you will grant me right?? keke i'm just curious how you had felt when you watched my VCR on MBC awards?? am i doing a good job there?? i hope so..my buddy HyunWoo-shii can be a big help on that, he always encourage me and give plenty of advise to be a better man..how i wish i can do more and i can tell the world how much i love and proud of you..but i need to limit my words to avoid another issues..the press will love to published scandals about me..they are used to do it ever since and i don't want to give them such satisfaction..i don't want to give a hard time to my one and only baby princess..
         Lastly, how's our Gomi's doing now?? he's growing up so fast..you know, i once had a chanced to used internet so a spent my time scanning your tweets, as i expected you follow what i told you before..what i made me happy is that after seeing your aegyo to Gomi-ya i can't stop not to think that you think of me while doing that..am i right?? keke because Gomi is just like my projection you can see me in him..kekeke before i forget how's appa and eomma?? please extend my regards to them..i miss them a lot..i miss those time that we did a family bonding..they give me the joy of having a happy family, they made me realized the essence of a family where i never think of before..i promise to be a much better man when i come back..i can be a good and loving appa to our twins..and i will do my best to make all our dreams come true..be healthy, happy and safe my love..eat you meals all the time, don't get sick because i will be more worried..thank you for you love all this time..please don't get tired of loving me..i need to sleep now, tomorrow is our last rehearsal and i just give this letter to my eomma she will be the one responsible in sending this to you..i will wait for you reply..
           I will always love you my Baby Princess Soraya..

from the bottom of my heart,
                                                                                                                         ^^JungSu oppa^^

lunapic_135814912098078_1.giflunapic_135814912098078_2.gif
lunapic_135814912098078_3.giflunapic_135814912098078_4.gif

JUNGSORA F.5.R.E.V.E.R

@kulot it so sweet.. Sounds like real PJS feeling.. Love it so much.. Btw, can I copy it and put it in my last story that I made? I will give a credit for your wonderful letter, if you said oke. thx

dee15 said: @kulot it so sweet.. Sounds like real PJS feeling.. Love it so much.. Btw, can I copy it and put it in my last story that I made? I will give a credit for your wonderful letter, if you said oke. thx

Guest Cicci_92_1

Did you know that Leeteuk did a V-Sign also during the Super Show in Paris, after he played the piano?? I've just seen the vid, he was so cute and sweet...

Hi Guys, another new story for my Dimple Series FF is out now. You can read it at my blogs
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/
Thanks to @kulot for allow me to put the sweet and love letter at the story.. I hope you guys like it and feel free to comment
Love u all

Guest tweetiaa

No V signs pictures today....even there was no one PJS' pictures for today. :-<Let's wait for tomorrow, hope there will be his pictures again  [-O<
Meanwhile, let me share my fanart here :) I love the quote! :)

36506_378465212249064_1173962556_n.jpg

dee15 said: PJS is bolder now.. From the V-sign that he just made, I don't know, but why I have a feeling that Sora is coming and watching his performance. From the reherseal time, he already made a V-sign, even he also made a SuJu sign, but today, he made a Batman sign, something that Sora asked him to do more than a year ago. 
I think all of you must be remember that Sora asked him to made a Batman pose when PJS was in the show with Suju, but during this time, we never see PJS made that kind of pose or sign, exactly like what Sora asked in ep 7. But TODAY, he was surprissingly made that pose, exactly like what his Baby Princess asked..
WOW...DEABAK... So, although maybe Sora was not there to watch his performance, but I am sure that sign or pose is for his other half..
JUNGSO F.5.R.E.V.E.R  :x

i just to share this even others already shared this in the previous pages..i love watching this again and again because i love PJS facial expression::

cr: to the owner..
we don't have link last night curtain call..we can't able to see PJS v-signs..i watched this many times today..
the first caught in my eyes is the blowing gesture of him when i used to saw it in WGM,,sora will be the one did that more
often when she felt excited just feel like teasing to PJS..i remember her doing that in their first meeting after strike
when she's alone in the dimple house while waiting her husband..and second was during their wedding pictorial when she was
teasing PJS about inviting sungmin to sing their wedding..so its obviously he just copied sora's gesture without noticing that
they just mirror each other..i watched suju's supershow from 1-4..not all of their concert because i just download it in the
you tube and i never seen him doing such gesture even v-signs during his shows/concert before WGM..mostly he just did v-signs during
pictorial just like the others do..but after the WGM mission v-signs it become his habit..doing such gesture because he have only one
in his mind..maybe at the start he just tend not to do it properly because he just want to be punished..but later on we can see him doing that
until this time..therefore my conclusion everytime PJS doing his V-signs the first thing that came up in his mind is no other than his beautiful baby princess
then second is to please his fans and to TSL/DC/FD fans who are addicted to see their signs..kekeke
fighting pretty FD's..need to go out now, the rain stop so its my time to do some work..annyeong^^

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R