Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

The origin of the V-sign is obscured as it is hard to trace when it first actually appeared. However, it was made popular during war time, as it stands for victory and ultimately peace.

Given the LT's musical is sponsored by the military and it is generically used to symbolizes victory and peace, it would be appropriate for him to show the v-sign instead of the SJ sign. With the military under fired--in particularly the celebrity unit--it would be unwise for LT to use the SJ hand gesture to end the show when it would be a blatant advertisement for Super Junior. If LT had done that, the military would be hearing complaints from citizens (because LT's performances would most likely be posted on line) for allowing him to promote for his group while he is in the military (which he isn't allow to do so).

Opps...page topper:
1. Wishing that LT will go through the military safe and sound.
2. Wishing that Sora would be successful in her career, allowing her to experience all the different types of roles that can make her an "experience" actress.
3. Wishing they can find the "happiness" that they are searching for in life.
4. Wishing that LT would come out of the army healthy.
5. And wishing that their fans would be supportive in everything they do.

Guest mywebfoot

Thanks for posting the BTS photos @hyunbinlover
Sheesh look at the number of people. That's not just one but TWO entire camera crews. I count 18 people at the outdoor shot for the sheep. It's amazing they even managed a forehead kiss, let alone a real kiss. No wonder Sora said he was being considerate by NOT kissing properly in front of everyone. I've said it before, I'll say it again, Teuk-ah, thanks for being a gentleman, even though your manly rep was at stake.
Consideration and protection. This is just one more example.

Guest kika8

Hi dear FD's
Sharing  videos:

Leeteuk greeting fans after "The Promise" performance ^^ 

id="post-224852" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "
id="post-224852" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "K Force Defense TV Unedited Interview with Leeteuk

Cr: kfnmaniagoon
cr: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.com)

I love these photos kkk
130109-leeteuk-1.jpg?w=550&h=825130109-leeteuk-2.jpg?w=550&h=366cr: tagged

And why only Teuk dress suit in lotte photos kkk?? When i see him dress suit i remember wedding photos and BIFF Blue carpet kkk
130110-lotte-sj-2.jpg?w=550&h=733cr: sup3rjunior.com

Hugs~

:)>-

Guest malonowa

I guess Jung Su is really an old man
Just look at those GREYS!!

1356586866440962_zps20facfc4.jpg

@mywebfoot

Guest huey

Huey is Coming

I
found something that FUNNY maybe..
sorry if discuss this issue again..

• First (130105), which I heard about Leeteuk video for 4minute Hyuna ..
  • Second (121229), I watched High Society which there Super Junior to be a guest star. And when will choose someone that you want to spend time with the new year, Shindong chose Hyuna.
  • Third (130104), I watched Sung Dong Cafe where Heechul to be aDJ and he also played the song 4minute "hot issue" (maybe here is no relation)

This actually has nothing to do at all, BUT why suddenly all interconnected???? or just a coincidence???

I just wanted to share something that is on my mind ...
I BELIEVE THAT ONE SURE UNTIL NOW that anything in talk by SUJU about "someone",
It will
always be a conversation/discussion and make viewers (like me) will start finding out about what they are talking about.
And ke "someone" that be famous...

Forgive me if the DATE was wrong...

Guest tweetiaa

PJS' Solo Part in The Promise Musical

Warning : Don't hear it if you have a weak heart :))

I can't stop crying

:( especially the part when his voice was shaken, *hiks* sound too sad :( it really made me trembling and crying :((

Seriously, just prepare your heart before hear it! If not, you will be end like me =))

http://sjissj.tumblr.com/post/40145435270/audio-130109-leeteuks-solo-from-the-promise-8pm

PS : Btw, when I saw photos the BTS of JungSora wedding photoshoots, suddenly I remember one of FDs coment in fanpage, she thinks that the owner of L studio must be one of DCL/FD LOLOLOL :))

Guest ice308

So, did PJS do the V-sign today? :D
Wow, there were really a lot of people in the photoshoot.. what would have happened if only the photographer was there? Would LT have kissed Sora? :D We'll never know.. 

Welcome to the newbies, please keep posting and don't lurk anymore.. be one of us! :D
Hi to the oldies (no, not in age.. :))). Thanks for the pictures, FMVs, comics, insights, etc.. all awesome! 
Just dropping by... 
\m/ 

Guest mywebfoot

ice308 said: So, did PJS do the V-sign today? :D
Wow, there were really a lot of people in the photoshoot.. what would have happened if only the photographer was there? Would LT have kissed Sora? :D We'll never know.. 

Welcome to the newbies, please keep posting and don't lurk anymore.. be one of us! :D
Hi to the oldies (no, not in age.. :))). Thanks for the pictures, FMVs, comics, insights, etc.. all awesome! 
Just dropping by... 
\m/ 

HI FD'S. DAY 2 of Teuk's The Promise musical and well, HE DID the V-sign AGAIN!! :))[cr PJS_LHJ, chamomile_cake & leeteukfamily @ Twitter]
BAQF7H8CUAABzbl.jpg715168137.jpg1011V.jpg715581397.jpgEDIT. GIF of tonight's performance. :)
teukv3.gif
LET US SPAZZZZ~~ :))))

Guest gisellec

Good afternoon,

watching episode 50, 3/3

6:45 minutes, when the couple Woojung, will house the dimple, try to steal it, they say to leave the camping car, the looks of leeteuk and sora are obvious, but is not say anything just look, lol. a couple of few words.

Guest tweetiaa

mywebfoot

said:

ice308

said:

So, did PJS do the V-sign today? :D

Just dropping by... 
\m/ 

Guest gisellec

It is true that the sign of V of Leeteuk in this case can be at the Musical, (because only then does), leeteuk before entering the army was used to seeing and reading the reviews, know the meaning of this signal for fans of the dimple couple. because this signal is not made ​​on the day of entering the army?.

It is so important for this signal, when he saw the photos of small sora, leeteuk sora intuit that he liked the guy in the picture just because she to this signal.

Only two will know the true meaning and if they do as a code for them. but I do not understand is that if leeteuk known for fans has special meaning, the keep doing it if it really has nothing to sora.

Anyway might do it because it's the only chance leeteuk get and see she wants .... although not attend the musical.    :x

Guest echalovable

id="post-211093" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 50px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; text-decoration: none; "121129 Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong Lotte Interview

Credit: lottedfs

[FULL TRANS] Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong Lotte Interview |

Q: Current Interest?

Kyu: I'm into eating
Shindong: oh, that's weird!
Kyu: That's really weird. I like eating at famous resturants
Shindong: I'm into golf these days. I often play golf these days. I often said people that I am a golf lover. They really think I'm good at it so they ask me to play together
Teuk: For fun?
Shindong: Yeah, we just play for fun

Q: Things you do better than the members?

Kyu: I'm the best as far as computer games are concerned
Teuk: Kyuhyun hangs out with pro gamers when he has free time.
Kyu: I met them yesterday too and had a meal with them
Teuk: Chin ups
Shindong: Chin ups?
Tuk: I'm good at chin ups
Kyu: How many can you do?
Teuk: More than 20
Shindong: Can you show the motion since we don't have the bar?
Teuk: *demonstrating* You've got to use only the back muscles
Shindong: You can't cheat
Teuk: I didn't
Shindong: I think you just did

Q: What does Super Junior mean to you?

Kyu: Super Junior is home to me
Teuk: home!
Kyu: In other words, If I have to work in independent project, my ultimate place is Super Junior
Teuk: Home, home, sweet home.
I used to be quiet and timid, but ever since I became part of Super Junior, I learned what happiness meant

Q: Super Junior in 20 Years?

Teuk: I think we'll continue to have concerts then. But instead of having world tour and spectacles I think we will do something like world dinner shows. We can sit around together and have a talk. The fans may not be as enthusiastic as they are now, but we, the fans and us will become more intimate as growing old together...
Shindong: Sounds very appealing.
Teuk: And we will continue to have fun

Q: Any comments for those who dream of becoming the next Super Junior?

Kyu: we have a unique atmosphere in our own team. We're always cheerful. It's all because members trusts and respect each other that our fans love us all around the world. When your team is made up, I hope you work together and respect each other as you head forward
Shindong: Of course you've got to be good at singing, dancing and acting... But if you pay just a little attention to human relations, you'll become a very good public figure.
Teuk: Cheer to sweet, young dreamers! Go for it!

cr: @ELFISHics

Shindong: You can't cheat
Teuk: I didn't
Shindong: I think you just did

i like it when shindong suddenly say you can't cheat and he say that he didn't. his has black hair like in his goodbye ep in SH, he likes clear his self from player image a lot before leave^^. even he talk about girls he will say too that about not cheat... and wait cheat? is he already have GF kkk my delusional mode on.

Guest echalovable

@huey unni thank for wedding BTS. now with all the crowd i think they chemistry are daebak. how can they interact calmly, brightly and i look small affection beetwen them when people around although when i already a couple is hard to act lovey dovey when people around. as singer is hard to leeteuk to act in love when alot of people around and maybe there was his fan too. like in the market scene too hi was really comfortable walk so close around people. and some people in nami island who saw them said that they interacted often too when camera off. i remember too in amusing park, donghae and his partner (sorry i forgot her name) not held hand like our couple when camera off and it's proved with fan pict.
@hyunbinlover thanks for PJS V-sign  pict :x :x :xabout v-sign since i'm not elf i dunno if he will do V-sign on stage before. correct me if i'm wrong but i saw some MV and fancam from my ELF friends. and i haven't seen he did V-sign on stage or maybe barely. but after meet sora he often make V-sign more, moreover after their wedding photo's. isn't it to obvious?

@malonowa unni that hair make me remember episode 23, when sora take his grey hair and he was so shy. kkk if he know fans got photo's of his grey hair and sora know his face will become red as usual. he need ask to ask sora to take his grey hair since sora like to take it :D

"Better With You"
  By Kris Allen

tumblr_mfxh4nTk5S1riqqhyo1_r1_500.jpg

5e0cdda30a0e565886960bcc4161e511.gif

Wherever I go
Whatever I do
Stay by my side
Cuz baby it’s always better with you
tumblr_lx9ui5wJqL1r53r8ko2_r2_250.gif
In the middle of the pouring rain
On a crowded subway train
When I’m just about to go insane
You make it go away
Monday morning in a traffic jam
And I’m going to be late again
The world is getting underneath my skin
I see you smiling
And know that it’s going to be okay
tumblr+lallachan+epi+24.gif
Wherever I go
Whatever I do
Stay by my side
Girl when I’m alone
You’re where I belong
Oohhh Ohhh
Baby it’s always better with you
tumblr_lwcowiK1R81r66gdjo1_r1_500.giftumblr_lwcowiK1R81r66gdjo2_500.gif
You make a bad day better than good
You make me feel better than I should
You understand when I’m misunderstood
Like no one else ever could
And girl you show me things I never see
If you were never there to see them with me
And when I get a little too crazy
You are my sanity
And everything will be okay
tumblr_meywz5f53N1rklqbvo1_500.gif
Wherever I go
Whatever I do
Stay by my side
Girl when I’m alone
You’re where I belong
Ooooh Ooooh
Baby its always better with you
tumblr_lykfjq0gpa1qf1pm1o1_500.gif?w=620
Girl it doesn’t matter where we go
Cuz you always make it feel like it’s home
When I’m with youuu
Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh
tumblr_lykfjq0gpa1qf1pm1o2_500.gif?w=620
Wherever I go
Whatever I do
Stay by my side
Girl When I’m alone
You’re where I belong
Cuz baby it’s always
tumblr_m766m4nkS71qjq8gao1_500.gif
Wherever I go
Whatever I do
Stay by my side
And when I’m alone
You’re where I belong
Cuz baby it’s always better
It’s always better with you.

tumblr_ma2bxk4WuV1qeddduo2_r1_250

Nothing Compares to You

By Aziatix

Verse 1a
Baby
Wait a minute
Took one look
Not known
Nothing in this world compares to you oh
A moment then a second
Is all I need for us to fall in love
If we can just fall in love
teukso111.gif
Rap 1
Let me tell you no one can compete
This universe doesn't deserve to be up in your league
And no one truly knows what beautiful really means
When is more than a miracle just seeing you in my dreams
We both know the you don't need to boast
No need to stand out
The kind that knows when to keep it low key
C'mon
Tumblr_lwcwljf1lk1r66gdjo1_500_large
Verse 2a
Something I gotta let you know
Baby you're just so beautiful
tumblr_m9dz72ncde1r5iugro5_250.gif?w=620
Chorus 1
So amazing
So amazing yeah you are
What I've been looking for
Never seen a star so bright like this before
And I've been searching baby
Trust in me when I say that from here on out till always
Girl in this world there's nothing
I just wanna glimpse of your lovin' tonight
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh hmm
Nothing compares to you
tumblr_lsr2lfJo2S1qf1pm1o2_400.gif
Verse 1b
Baby know I mean it
When I say you and me there's
Something special here that feels so right
I can't deny that you're mine
Ladythe one and only
That makes me wish I now was so in love
If we can just fall in love
tumblr_m9eepsinnz1r5iugro7_250.gif?w=620
Rap 2
Nothing compares to my baby
Truth about it maybe
Smile with style so wild it makes me crazy
If I don't feel you daily
Is all that it make me
Put my life on the line if that's where it takes me
Son who's the star girl
You're the brightest, fliest
Heaven looks up where the sky is
3.gif?w=6204.gif?w=620

5.gif?w=6206.gif?w=620
Verse 2b
Something I gotta let you know
Baby you're just so beautiful
tumblr_m7qx97tzba1r53r8ko1_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m7qx97tzba1r53r8ko2_250.gif?w=620
Chorus 2
So amazing
So amazing yeah you are
Trust in me when I say that from here on out til always
I just wanna glimpse of your lovin tonight
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh hmm
Nothing compares to you
b.gif?w=620c.gif?w=620
Bridge
Affections can't compare from your feet to your hair
From the way your stare baby girl there's nothing
Nothing nothing nothing oh
I sit back here and think for the rest of my years
But it oh so clear that there is nothing
Nothing nothing nothing
Nothing compares to u AwGDV9YCMAE9NpJ.jpg
tumblr_m76hsofq9r1qcn4bmo1_400.gif?w=620tumblr_m76hsofq9r1qcn4bmo2_400.gif?w=620

Chorus 3
So amazing
So amazing yeah you are
Trust in me when I say that from here on out til always
I just wanna glimpse of your lovin tonight
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh
Nothing compares to you
Oh oh hmm
Nothing compares to you

tumblr_m7alhmqupz1r5iugro4_250.gif?w=620foreheadkiss.gif?w=800&h=450

Nul Saranghaegso ( I choose to love you )

By Hyorin ( Sistar )

http://youtu.be/hbLi_lul5zQ

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips
So that my love will be delivered to your heart

If you still haven’t known how I felt
I will love you more than anyone in this world

I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I can spend this night with that common game

But I want you to know my heart now
I will love you more than anyone in this world

I will love you until always, I will love you
Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will love you

I will love you

It's super late at night but my mind is still working and it is obvious that only JungSora occupies my mind and heart as of this time. I don't know how to post youtube nor make MV but somehow I want to share songs that inspires me to post something about the couple.

As I was talking to one of my male friends we have discussed the signs of secret dating and it all goes to this.

Signs to know that they are secretly dating.

1. Unaccounted for a behavior change - Flirtatious people stop flirting so much. Shy around each other (fear of being caught). Avoid each other (rarely, but some times at the beginning), other specific signs that give you a gut feeling...

tumblr_mfvhjpijYS1qjah2bo1_500.jpgtumblr_mgbocdCBqD1qzv1g0o6_250.gif

2. Promises - Friends promise each other things but when promises are attached to inside jokes, are directing attention to the two parties and is something that seems out of character of the promise giving party, it’s safe to say they at least like each other.

PJS : You will visit me right?

Sora to Kang Ho Dong : I will visit him when he becomes corporal ( audience laugh at her answer, Sora suddenly becomes a Leeteuk in her answer to Kang Ho Dong. Her answer has become a lighter note in order to avoid any speculation by public who are watching by that time )

3. Body Language - The best way of telling, I find is they stand pretty close to each other often but the don’t touch. This is a good indicator of seeing that they don’t want to be caught. When they don’t shift eyes very often, you’d have to be an idiot not to notice a connection. Softened smiles around each other. Excited to see each other...they like each other

tumblr_m6irpxOarE1qjq8gao1_500.gif
4. The Left Out Vibe :  When your walking with two people and you feel as if you shouldn’t be there, like your intruding. If you feel super uncomfortable than that’s a great sign. Always trust your instincts.tumblr_m9c7s1gywp1qdcel5o1_500.gif

5. Hanging out in their secret partners activities - One party participates in activities with people they don’t normally mix with

2enatfo.png

6. Slip Ups - Wondering where they are, caring a little too much, asking about what you think of the other person, defending the other person strongly.

tumblr_mft2frxCd61riqqhyo1_400tumblr_mft2frxCd61riqqhyo2_400.gif

Sora :  From people around I heard that ‘It’s better if I don’t come to visit someone in army when he is still in Private 2nd Class and Private 1st Class rank because if you come visit once, you might have the tendency to continue visiting and it would bring threatens to him (*). So, after Leeteuk Oppa has pass through his army life as a Private 1st Class and Private 2nd Class rank, I’ll go visit him.”

64912_372081252887460_275004335_n

One more thing before I forgot people who secretly dates always keep 1 person on the look for their relationship.Someone who can cover and defend their actions in media. I felt that on the side of PJS the Fighting Juniors are well aware of it by the way Kyuhyun looks at Sora.

And for Sora, I felt that 1 person would know if she is with PJS and definitely it will be kept a secret.

Backstage of The Promise Musical..... Spot the difference..........

Everyone seems doing the V sign except PJS this seems to be a private picture. Possible that Sora might not noticed it so there's no need for V sign I guess...

715669370.jpg?key=19442592&Expires=13578