[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Cicci_92_1

I really can't stand these mosquitos...by the way, have you heard that the JooSeo Couple will keep shooting? I'm happy, because they were quite funny :)

Guest tweetiaa

lennycsn

said:

phoesceia

said:

I will post this first before the troll comes back.. for sure she'll use this as her new "insight" (kuno) ..
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/leeteuk-shares-his-fondness-for-girl-groups-and-hyuna
I've read the comments and I liked this one..
"I find it so funny that when male celebrities are still outside the army, they don't feel this much affection towards girl groups but once they go inside the army, they turn into complete fanboys! LOL! Being inside the army is crazy but looks fun. At least they get to mingle with the other army men and fanboy together haha military men are the LOUDEST crowd when girl groups visit them to perform!"
-the comment was actually true.. and only those who don't use their brains will conclude that there's going on between Leeteuk and Hyuna..

BOOM!!!!

Guest malonowa

So we have another
443015_zps3c81c74d.jpg
In bold font to boot
Acting like an
01_zps4016f33c.jpg
Claming it is the absolute truth and going...
26991427_zps56bfda77.jpg
We all are like...
IdbeprettypissedofftooYoudontgivea_862c682d19bae2a83d59786bd8f33505_zps2b7b1d5e.jpg
And after days of saying it we wonder...
79_zps3d11d57c.gif

TROLL_01_zps094d1be7.jpgkiss_lips_zpseb1dabea.jpg
01_zps4016f33c.jpg

Guest tweetiaa

lallinachan said: Ok FD! let's apply the IGNORE - THE TROLL - RULE.
Did you ear something? I didn't... just a noisy buzz...
let's concentrate in more important things such as the awesome pictures of Teuksora wedding photoshoot^^
I agree with you all, they give a precious and rare feeling of intimity <3
definitely suspicious why MBC released them only now. Don't you think that after the recent scandal they chose Teukso to give the fans some faith? Why only Teuksora? My guess is because they know they can bet on this couple!

;)

Guest shadowscapes

Between trying to explain for somebody who never understand I choose enjoy the time with all lovely FD family. Hehe I just wanna share this video (sorry if it posted already =.= ). Hehe It about the perf of Master no2 and no3 :D if you noticed in 2:03 when Dong Hae shout "I say namja you say no.3" and we all know that he got this famous name in WGM :)) and this video posted in Dec 26, 2011 that means WGM teukso already on air :)):)) such a good master :D sr my bad eng.

hello pretty FD's!! i just been away in this thread for about 24 hours but then i need to back read for about 5 pages..i'm amazed how our thread went to fast this past few days..it seems that before the end of this year we will reach to 2000 pages..this only signifies that we are always alive especially in dealing with some trolls here..kekeke but anyway even if i'm late to came here i still want to share my simple opinion with regards to PJS video letter..anyway before i'm here i dropped by with my FB page where i can saw JHW video message to his girlfriend YIN, what i came to my mind is that i really hope PJS will do the same soon if he is given enough time to call to his love ones..like what JHW said so far YIN will never missed his call..which i know if PJS call to KS she will do the same..she will never missed his call..i will go back to PJS video message to HyunA after i read this article i will never feel affected because of this i love you message because after he said this everybody in the studio is laughing, it is simply mean that nothing serious in that matter..we can say i love you to anyone if we want to..the topic is about girl groups so he tried to be funny as what we always see to him being leeteuk the entertainer so nothing to be worried about that..if it is serious matter no one will laugh on that, just like his video message to Sora during the MBC which we can felt the sincerity in his face and voice..he hold his emotion..i just thought he wanted to say more but try to limit and use safe words to expressed his feeling because he's aware that it might harm his sora-ya due to the anti fans..then his army buddy will never laugh because they all know that he's being serious and even trying to encourage him to say what he want to say on that video by patting PJS shoulder simply means encouragement..that video show's deep emotions unlike this new video that being made out of entertainment purposes..lastly i want to have some words to the trolls who keeps on coming here..thank you for keeping this thread alive your appearance makes this thread go faster, we are aiming to have 2000 pages or more before PJS came back..keke kidding^^ even though you're becoming an annoyance for bringing old gif here which is not even worth to give our attention but if that will help us to make our beliefs more strong then i would say i'm glad of you..despite of your negativity i will convert it into positive because we are all optimistic here..we never see things in a negative way..no matter how many intruder will came up here and bring new and old topic about PJS it will never change my admiration and love to this lovely JungSora couple..this is not only about loving them being together but its about her individuality..i believe how perfect match they are, i believe how much they love and support each other, although i always include them in my prayer hoping that someday they will really end up being together and live happily ever after but the fact is, life is always unpredictable..we don't know what future brings..i'm satisfied and happy in just a simple things like the video message to sora, the love unseen wedding photos of them..the hints the they give us in the past will enough proof for me that they're feeling is mutual..the facial expression of sora upon seeing PJS video message is priceless, her interview are just enough to make my life even happier..what ever may happen in the future i will stay loving them because they give me enough joy and happiness especially in times of troubles..just reading the news about them and watching them together will be enough to brighten my day..my best stress reliever..this is what teukso addictive medicine works..so nothing to lose in this shipping because i even gain happiness through them..so trolls you're failed on your test of how faithful we are to our shipping couple.. next time try to be friendly and lovely then i assure you, you will be happy again..don't disturb us because we are happy with what we have now..FD's stay happy, healthy and strong!! FIGHTING!!!

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Ok FD! let's apply the IGNORE - THE TROLL - RULE.

Did you ear something? I didn't... just a noisy buzz...

let's concentrate in more important things such as the awesome pictures of Teuksora wedding photoshoot^^

I agree with you all, they give a precious and rare feeling of intimity

I know right? The way they look at each other..kyaaaah... I dunno how many times I melt just looking at those lovely pics. I think some FDs already explained their own thoughts as to why MBC is just releasing it now. Apart from that, have you seen it on L studios websites, they posted uri JungSora pics with other pictures of real wedding couples. Can't give u the link since I'm on mobile..Dunno why, are they trying to compare DC to real couples?hmmmmm

And btw.. Like u I haven't heard anything..I just saw a buzzing FLY.. :D

I really can't stand these mosquitos...by the way' date=' have you heard that the JooSeo Couple will keep shooting? I'm happy, because they were quite funny :)[/quote']

Yeah I read it on twitter..happy for them..I bet their OWN thread are rejoicing on THEIR OWN thread and not here.. So IT should be there joining them.. :D

@shadowscapes hey hey..I don't see anything wrong with your english and like what all FDs agreed.. We can all understand each other since we speak the JUNGSORA language, any language other than that we don't understand.. :) Ohhhh... Namja-sam-o..so cute.. Poke poke @meridiansuc we're talking about ur hubby..where art thou??

@malonowa PD-nim..I lab you!! Sincerely..I so love the post

@kulot I miss you Ate.. *dimple hugs.. Hope your hand is alright now but seeing u can type that long means you are okay...kkk.. I love the post..will give u badge later since I'm on mobile..I so love the part about my InHyun ship..

@tweetia where's the fanart???!!! Appalli.. :D

For positive vibes, I don't know how to make a MV but I hope this can make us alive and happy

http://youtu.be/nRYT04bY_zo

The Way You Look at Me

by Christian Bautista

20111015_wgm_leeteuk_kangsora.jpg

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word
wgm.jpg

'Cause there's something in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's
nothing in this world I can't be
I'd never know what you see
But there's something in the way you look at me

1f71ee03918fa0ecf872fbcd269759ee3f6ddbdf

If I could freeze the moment to my mind
Be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock make time stand still
'Cause baby this is just the way I always wanna feel
d38dysiXD.gif

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece

cebaa951f8198618fc1f77444aed2e738ad4e63c

I don't know how or why
I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time
16c115338744ebf8168cfbffd9f9d72a6259a796

It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
The way you look at me

Oke, first I am trying so hard to ignore that person (who ever you are I think I don't need to mention your name), but now I feel she is impolite and don't respect us.. (honestly annoyed me). The first post still oke, but now she became bolder to attack us and being rude...So who ever you are, please don't come back, just stay at your place and stay away form ours..

Now.. back to business (after taking a long inhale and exhale exercise)

Based on @tweetiia post, Hyuna video was aired in M-net on 28/12/12, then in SBS on 31/12/12. MBC Award which PJS gave his love msg video was aired at MBC on 29/12/12. So this is my thought (since I worked at TV Industries for more than 12 years).

* PJS video msg asking Sora to come, must take a high rating and gain a lot of attention form public (not only in Korea but all over the world)
* This is pure media rating war... As competitor, SBS realize about it that's why they release LT video msg to Hyuna  AGAIN (I believe M-net was part of SBS). SBS know everything related to LT or SuJu is huge. They can not have his love msg to Sora because WGM was aired at MBC, so to get viewer and public attention, they release it AGAIN..
*This is pure competition between two National TV Station at Korea. That makes sense also why L studio also release unseen PreWed JungSo pictures... Not only L studio got advantage, MBC also got advantage on it, at least to show to their competitor that they have something more interesting than what SBS had.

So, for me the winner of this competition is still MBC, since they have more evidence about PJS real feeling than other media who only have a record about LT as an entertainer..

JUNGSO F.5.R.E.V.E.R

FDs  FIGHTING....

@shymaldita28 OMO!!! I was thinking of making FMV on that song!! It totally fits uri JungSora..but I still have a long list of requested FMVs..*sigh..I'm such a busy girl..I wanted to do all FMVs but I get distracted in twitter all the time with you know what..*wink wink..LOVE YOU Ate/unni..hugs and kisses..

Edit: I see u changed ur DP..u playa..u should stick to just one..aigoo..coz u can't have Teukie,, you are going to jump from one man to the other...LOL..XD XD

Sorry FDs..let's keep posting and drown the negative vibe.. :)

Let's fill this thread with all JungSora info..argh!!! If only I have access to my laptop but I'm at work..:(

Guest ice308

=)) =))
Sorry for laughing all of a sudden, I just read something funny somewhere.. =)) 
Anyway, I hope the months go faster so PJS can tweet and give us hints again.. or no hints and just publicly confess.. :D 
Very hard to have the other half in the army so there's no new news unless he gives signs even in the army (like the visit message :D).. or if someone has the guts to ask him or Sora outright.. :D

Guest yatt74

hi, i'm new member. I very very love this couple, everyday i keep refresh this forum. Because i'm very happy and believe JUNGSORA is real. FIGHTING FD.... 

Be well! ^^ Be healthy! I will be back soon! wait just a little while!

Write many letters to me! So I wont be lonely!! ^_^

Will miss you… Love you..!!!

by:@special1004" PARK JUNGSU"to KANG SORA

PJS at MBC AWARDS;
 PJS: SORA YA, u are doing WELL right? ....
SORA: I write to u soon..... coincident right FDs ??
Sorry my english very bad, this my first time i do this.  BE STRONG FDs............

Guest lennycsn

What comes around goes around. One day the show will end but who can make to the end????? Aahhh...I am so tempting to make a bet on this...

Oh! I forgot..TeukSO won Popularity Award.

as.jpg?w=620

What did Teuk/PJS say? Sora-ya..You will come and visit, right! sweet...

Girls' date=' just a question...do you have tumblr???[/quote']

I had one but I don't maintain it..I am more active on twitter and my blog.. But other FDs have..

@ice308 let's laugh together,, one three.. 1.. 2... 3... Bwahahahahahahahahahahah

Let's ask uri poke @jerqu to stalk uri Baby Princess when she goes to Korea this June and ask her about her and PJS.. :D I would if only if I didn't cancel, I was supposed to come with @jerqu on her Korea Tour but my school got in the way.. :( :(

@lennycsn where art though? We started soompi FD party now!! :D

Poke poke my LLT.. @lazyme2day come here you.. ;)

Hello FD's!
Love, love those pictures of Teukie and Sora! I agree...their feelings can not be denied....such a lovely....lovely couple.
Teukie up to now can not seem to let go of his role as  the leader and go to man for entertainment...no matter where he is....even if he is the most junior  among all them in that musical....he really just knows what  to say to grab the headline and pique the interests of the netizens in their musical and in a way divert attention away from what he truly feels..... If you guys are watching Siwons' recent drama, King of Drama....his character  is quite hilarious and flamboyant ....in the drama he is an actor whose persona to his public is exactly the opposite of what he is in his private life...when Siwon was asked who reminds him of his character in this drama .....he said " Lee teuk hyung....to some extent....because on the outside he can be  over the top which at times puts him in hot water and he is misunderstood often ,  yet such is the  opposite of who and what he is in real life"  . I think in a way this gives us an insight as to how right on we are in our analysis of Teukie....that Lee Teuk and PJS are two different personalities..... that the  persona of Lee teuk  the entertainer and a prized variety talent....is that of a man who loves women ....but when he becomes PJS, the private citizen....  there is only one girl for him....and there is no doubt in my mind who she is.  
I think we should all be happy that in a way we can still witness some public interaction between them given their difficult circumstances at the present time.... that somehow our delusions are being fed continuously not just by our imaginations but by concrete instances of concern for each other....and hopefully in time.....they will both be bold enough to share with us the happiest news in Malonowa land!
As for that person....in as much as I want to ignore her....it amuses me that she chose this thread to vent her frustration and anger because of her ship...it  goes to show how people from other threads believe that our thread is worth their time and effort....and  it only goes to show that we are probably doing something so right....and our coupledom is something most of them are envious of.
Keep your head high FD's!FIGHTING !!!!

@playerkbd hello dear i miss you too^^ hugs and kiss gurl^^ i miss all my twitter pretty buddies love you all guys^^ i don't have enough time to spazz there so i just came up here before going to sleep after my busy days..it seems that soompi will becoming even more interesting now a days..keke my hand is alright as you see gurl i can type almost 1 page here..LOL i just feel inspired upon watching the unseen photos of JungSora and thankful that they release it now..there's always a reason why the decided to released that photos only at this present time but i will not comment because i might hurt others with my opinion...keke
 @shymaldita28 love that song it really fit the pictures of our JungSora..the way they look each other which is full of love..its really nice to be inlove.

In the game of love, it doesn’t matter who will win or lose. What is important is that, you know when to hold and even to let go..so Love is not how to get but rather how to forgive. It’s not how you listen but how you understand. Not by what you say, but by what you do. Not by what you receive but by what you can give. True love wants a person to be happy even if you won’t be the one that the person will share his/her happiness with. If you love someone, don’t hold back. Never hide your feelings; never economize your love and most of all never take the person for granted because you will never value what you have, ‘til it’s gone. Sometimes we think that loving someone can be such a risky thing. But how else would you win if you don’t take chances? may all FD's always feel in love as what teukso addictive medicine effects on us all..good night everyone^^ love you all!!!

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R