Quantcast
Guest xianlie90

[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Guest lallinachan

Hi FDs! I'll come back soon with my questions from episode 2 (I'm so lucky I have you guys always ready to reply me <3)

for now I have another question that is nagging me, not really much, but still it may open a good discussion.

my question is:
do you remember when leeteuk said he is thinking about what is love, and he wonders if he is just in love with the idea of falling in love? Well, In my opinion if he has come to know Sora as we think he did this last year, then he cannot be blind to Sora many charmes and qualities. And also, I don't think he just love the idea of falling in love since he had so much insecurities all the way. If he wanted to fall in love because he want to be in love, then he wouldn't have reacted the way he did after the strike, so full of insecurities.

I don't have much talent or time to elaborate, but I'm eager to know your opinion on this matter. ;)

EDIT
xD well seems like no one find this interesting I guess...^^;;

Guest kulot

for+sora+64.jpg

Hello FD's..i just miss Soraya's smile today..hope to see this smile again..
class="entry-title"Kang Sora to host ‘MBC Entertainment Awards’ with Kang Ho Dong and Kwanghee20111125_kangsora.jpg

With Kang Ho Dong and ZE:A‘s Kwanghee having been confirmed already, it seems actress Kang Sora will the female host joining the two men to emcee the upcoming ‘2012 MBC Entertainment Awards‘!

The actress is apparently hard at work to make sure she’ll be able to carry on her role as an MC without a hitch alongside seasoned veteran Kang Ho Dong, who has numerous experiences hosting shows. With Kwanghee added into the mix, the show is sure to be full of laughs as the trio lead the audience and the viewers through the show.

’2012 MBC Entertainment Awards’ will be taking place at 8:40 PM KST on the 29th!

cr:allkpop

Guest daisy_mae024

Hi @kulot I came out just to say that i am verrrrryyy giddy **kinikilig** when I read this news

I'm sure if Jungsoo were around they be contactin each other again for pointers on MC-ing

I hope to sight a V-sign somewhere during the event

**peace**

Back to work mode. Hehe

Guest huey

this is mesaage for our Lovely Kang Sora ^^
I've done this morning...

tumblr_inline_mf7j0896eq1rwcvln.jpg

Hope our message will make she know that we always by her side ^^

Guest huey

kulot said: "sorry cut ur pic"

Hello FD's..i just miss Soraya's smile today..hope to see this smile again..
class="entry-title"Kang Sora to host ‘MBC Entertainment Awards’ with Kang Ho Dong and Kwanghee

With Kang Ho Dong and ZE:A‘s Kwanghee having been confirmed already, it seems actress Kang Sora will the female host joining the two men to emcee the upcoming ‘2012 MBC Entertainment Awards‘!

The actress is apparently hard at work to make sure she’ll be able to carry on her role as an MC without a hitch alongside seasoned veteran Kang Ho Dong, who has numerous experiences hosting shows. With Kwanghee added into the mix, the show is sure to be full of laughs as the trio lead the audience and the viewers through the show.

’2012 MBC Entertainment Awards’ will be taking place at 8:40 PM KST on the 29th!

cr:allkpop

I'm sure Kang HoDong would guide Sora in the MCing - he is, after all, very close to LeeTeuk - and I am sure Park JungSoo was already notified, or is already aware of this event and must have already started contacting the right connections. 

I am quite worried about KwangHee - he is someone who don't know how to bite his tongue once he starts talking; but then again, our Kang Sora is mature and broad-minded and she would probably be able to handle a first-time situation with celebrities she is not familiar with.

Guest gisellec

Hello:
Ironies
of life, work as MC sora and leeteuk as an actor in the musical. LOL

Since Sora Is hosting the MBC Entertainment Awards 2012..One of the winners last year was Super Junior ( Singer Division ) and Kim Heechul ( Radio Star Best rookie award )..I just wish Sora will be able to meet again SJ on this event..

Here was the picture last year and for the brother in law number 4 Khuhyun ( he might get the nomination for the rookie award Radio Star )

20111229_mbc_entertainment_13.jpg

By the way I just watched episode 21 the last episode before the strike and PJS has asked Sora what pet does she likes and she mention the following

1. Puppies - She already grant her wish to have a new pet again ..GOMI

2. Snail - In episode 22 Sora was called a snail bride..Since she secretly preparing her husband's food..

3. Rabbit - She took care of them thinking that it will be forever small and PJS told her that she has been cheated on it ( jokingly )..Her father mentioned also that she has to be taken care of like rabbit and as I was watching the episode 21 her might have seen how she took care of her rabbit before she send it to the province..

mowning pretty beautiful loyal FDs!!!!
waiting for Sora news... mbc entertainment awards later ...no new teukie feeds...  south korea presidential elections today.. hmm what else... FDs busy shopping kekeke ..
6 days to go before christmas... rush rush rush to check on gifts... im pouting like uri leader-nim kekekeke

tumblr_m5gqzgHjbN1rxjavwo1_500.png

Guest kulot

for+sora+74.jpg

i just wanted to share my daily FanArt for JungSora couple..^^missing u a lot^^ stay healthy and happy always!!!
to fellow FD's..advance Merry Christmas..@kaiakloset i just remembered what i promised to you..keke is it okey
if i will just make a pink christmas yeye for you?? :)>- we'll send you later gurl..

good day to all..annyeong!!!!

Hello FD's!

Happy Holidays! I hope you are all enjoying the preparation for youtraditional holiday celebration. And i hope our couple though apart can find ways to be together during this wonderful time.

I was happy to read that Sora was asked to MC the Entertainment awards at MBC.  It may not be her regular work but I know she can rise up to the challenges of the situation, the same way she did last year with her husband. I am also happy that she is going to be with Kang Hodong, one of my favorite Korean celebrity....and knowing how Lee Teuk seems to be particularly close to him, I know that he will do a good job taking care of our dear Sora and at the same time allow her to shine during the broadcast. It also gave me a little bit of consolation knowing that despite her disappointment and despair from her last tweet...she is still able to channel her frustration into something  productive  and allow herself to do something different....to me it was as if she wants to be reminded  of how her husband  works and familiarize herself with people he used to work with and in some way feel a certain connection with him despite the distance...

@lallinachan;

Your question is hard to answer because it depends on how we perceive Lee Teuk....but  as I read back some of the articles about him and how i remembered him in Strong Heart before WGM....he seems to be a guy who is not afraid to show how he feels towards the object of his affection ...that he easily gets  attracted to beautiful women(just like most men do)....that he had been in a number of serious relationship in the past....yet despite all of these...I am not sure if of all of these equate with the fact that  he has truly experienced real love....in it's true unconditional form....where it is not just the happy hormones making our heart flutter and hands sweat....but that feeling of really wanting to be a part of someone's life and look at that person's future as your own.

I think it is easy to believe that at first he was in love with the prospect of being in love or finding love in the show.....initially it was easy for me to read him in terms of how he felt towards Sora......I think this is the part where he thought he is in love because he wanted to be in love....but later on as his feelings became deeper  and therefore became real love in its true sense ....and was tested by their brief separation....he realized he was in for something that can potentially hurt him....and he started to build his defenses to protect himself  ...this is the part where  the simple and easy to read Lee Teuk became the complex hard to read PJS .....I have always said that during the first part of their WGM stint...there are times when i get frustrated with  Sora because at times I find it hard to reassure myself that she felt the same way towards Lee teuk...when Lee Teuk kept on doing things that made my head spin with delight and heart swoon....but after the strike ....Lee Teuk became a puzzle to me...and a constant source of anxiety...even after Nami Island...when Sora became crystal clear ....my perception of him became murky and at times I was very tentative about how to define what he feels towards Sora....I think this was the time when the hormone driven kind of love became the kind of love driven by wanting what is best for the person we love....and those times where I thought he became the unclear PJS in my eyes was the time he kept telling himself that maybe he was not the best person for Sora ....that it was the time he was trying to convince himself that she  is better off with someone better than him ....this can be clearly understood in the letter  he wrote to her before they said their goodbye on the show.....yet somehow at the end  he stood up and gave in to what he truly feels for her...and kissed her the way a guy does to lay claim over someone they love....it was the kiss  that made me squeal and kept my mouth hanging open for a few minutes... ....Finally all my anxieties about how he felt towards her suddenly became crystal clear as well....PJS finally accepted how he felt and expressed it....and took all the other possible emotions that he can experience from it head on... all his insecurities and worries did not matter...he accepted what he felt, and expressed it for everyone to see and feel and took responsibility for it....finally I can say he was not just in love with love....finally he gave away his heart , and found in Sora what is real and true about love.

Happy Holidays FD's and safe travels!

• Like 1

Guest nx0817

gisellec said:
Hello:
Ironies
of life, work as MC sora and leeteuk as an actor in the musical. LOL

Guest huey

Sora voted most SEXY

A-eMJPUCIAALg5L.png
Cr:naver

she not have to show her body so much but Her gesture show it.. Not like "other girl" (not girl at the mag above) before.. U all know what I mean right...... I don't want to say her name... Edit: Other girl = tea girl

Leeteuk 1st composed song before his debut on SJ..He is so good in doing the lyrics.

EDIT : This is the video..

Reminisce

This must be a reminisce

My heart hurt so much

My heart is annoyed by a past love

By this, I'm really a fool

The fool me, will you even remember him

and my stupid mistake

For you I lack many things

You are in to my love

My love that couldn't be fulfilled

My heart still drawing you

I am not in pain, I am happy about you

Little by Little

I will forget

Guest ice308

Hello Everyone! :-h Just popped-in to see what's going on with our DC. :)
I hope PJS' musical (not really his but you get my point. :D) will be a success and a certain someone *cough*Sora*cough* will watch it. :)
I hope Sora will tweet again.. very curious what her last tweet was all about.. 
But... no recent news about PJS.. didn't he receive a vacation award or something? And Sora's not tweeting.. hmmm.. silence from both of them.... could they be together? :-? :-?
I wish! :D
Anyway, need to leave again for a while.. 
Take Care everyone! Welcome to new FDs and I miss talking to all of you! :)
FDs rock! \m/ \m/
EDIT: I love my signature... Leeteuk Love Sora. :D

@janpyo thank you for the awesome post and insights you had given.

I'm just watching episode 22 after the strike..Sora and PJS had a conversation

Sora: ( pointing at the post its on the window ) when did you think of me the most?

PJS : When I thought about you the most.

Sora : And were you nervous yesterday?

PJS : Ahh before filming, I thought about you the most . First early in the morning and on Saturday at 5:15 when I thought about you the most. I'm really nervous when other shows would come on. I think about our marriage life a lot since were apart. Also when I watch TV or pass by a street....And Look at the pictures we took

Sora : ( Her mouth widens  and smile )

PJS : I thought  ..how was she doing??

And Look at the pictures we took... Looking at Sora expression I suddenly remember that their album was kept inside the drawer and no one among them has brought it outside their house...Do you think FD's our JUngSora has pictures on PJS mobile??I remember Donghae send him 1 picture on their first date.. Therefore they do take their own selca pictures before not for WGM but for their own privacy.

Annyeong to all FD's *waves*  :-h :D:)>-
Its been a week since sora last twitted ㅠㅅㅠ Missing her so much..
 and finally ive finished making a fanart message for her..ㅋㅋ just wanna share here  :)) :)>-
soraxmas1.jpg

and i made another one.. hihi ^_^
sora3a.jpg

and another one again. lolxD I enjoyed making and got addicted,, ㅋㅋㅋ 
sora2q.jpg

@kaiskloset bebegurl.. it looks like ive been infected by your pink craze, waah,. pink all over.. lolxD
to those who havent send their message for sora..  tomorrow is the last day that theyll accept messages for sora..you can email them here ^_^ ㅋㅋㅋ
sepia0814@naver.com and 123456789911@hanmail.net :D