[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Joongiiee

dee15 said: Although something happend to her dress, she still looks so stunning. I think she will fix up the things quickly and join the party. I bet PJS is waiting for her inside, or may be PJS secretly come to fix the dress and comfort his Baby Princess...

Guest VenyLoveDC

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj Just like Teukie she also greet her fans enthusiastically.. :) 

cre : Mandalia Nst on FB
I watch streaming BIFF starroad blue carpet kang sora is here tooo.,she wearing red dress OMG even the mc said leeteuk must happy meet his wife today. Love dimple couplee. YAYYY!!! even the MC know that Leeteuk will be Happy... :D

The red carpet was finished... But I am sure Sora will comeback and PJS will come with her, cause there's no camera there (****delusional mode on****)

Guest pinnavinna

kaiskloset said: omigod! unni..@mywebfoot
i almost had a panic attack  reading your tweet...wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah silly me:(good thing there's LOL in the end of misseika's retweet . almost believed it....:) LOL

mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot

[newsbreak] emergency services and extra blood sent to revive collapsed *dead* leader of idol group at BIFF event. :D

Expand 

Guest ice308

@mywebfoot, I'm like @kaiskloset, I thought this was really shown thru the livecast that I almost responded to your tweet! Barely just realized that your were creating a fic. :))
mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot

Teuk's looking around wondering where she is, she should have arrived by now.

mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot

His phone lights up with tweets. Dilemma. Go to her or not.

mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot

Heart is pounding. Which promise to keep? At the first opportunity, he stalks off to the dressing room.

Guest pinnavinna

VenyLoveDC

said:

A4cZB-rCQAEq0fu.jpg

Aigooo... uri Teukie Prince is so Charming Today... So match with uri Gorgeous and sexy baby princess!!!  :x

seeing them together in 1 event Really make me Happy.. Dear God , please let the two of this love birds meet at the backstage...  O:-)

VenyLoveDC

said:

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

[size=3]Just like Teukie she also greet her fans enthusiastically..

:)

[/size][size=3]

[/size]

cre : Mandalia Nst on FB
I watch streaming BIFF starroad blue carpet kang sora is here tooo.,she wearing red dress OMG even the mc said leeteuk must happy meet his wife today. Love dimple couplee. YAYYY!!! even the MC know that Leeteuk will be Happy... :D

Guest ice308

It's okay, Leeteuk already knows that Sora's a little bit clumsy (knocking her head on the bed, her knees on the side table).. and that's what I like about her.. that she's just like any one of us.. :)
Also saw Leeteuk's v-sign earlier.. :x

Is Sapphire Blue!

pics credits to owners.

So sexy her killer leg....

She's ready to BINGO !!!

Nose bleed....

Just like Teukie she also greet her fans enthusiastically.. :) 

cre : Mandalia Nst on FBI watch streaming BIFF starroad blue carpet kang sora is here tooo.,she wearing red dress OMG even the mc said leeteuk must happy meet his wife today. Love dimple couplee. YAYYY!!! even the MC know that Leeteuk will be Happy... :D

Jeongmalyo!??

Even the MC knew about them...

Our dimple couple....

Make them together on screen please....

I really hope...

It's okay, Leeteuk already knows that Sora's a little bit clumsy (knocking her head on the bed, her knees on the side table).. and that's what I like about her.. that she's just like any one of us.. :)

Also saw Leeteuk's v-sign earlier.. :x

That's one of the reason why I love her, she makes being clumsy cute..=))

Just finished our training..a little early than it should be and come to spazz with ya'll..wondering what she's going to wear now!!!

She still looks stunning!!!