[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Woaaah! It's been a very long time since I last posted here in Soompi. I miss all the people that I once chatted here. To the new ones, ANNYEONG! ^^
Anyways, here's the video that I uploaded where Leeteuk prepared a pasta meal for Sora. Hope you will like. *Sorry for the lags/delays on the video. I've been reloading it but then it really is like that. I fell frustrated. Nonetheless, hope you enjoy it! :)

Thank you!! :)
And oh, I'm less active here in Soompi. Go follow me in Twitter. :) http://twitter.com/TeukSoraFAn89

Fighting Dimples!! ♥

I'm really glad MBC finally noe how the supporters n fans of TeukSo are so supportive and love our sweet couple. At least they are not wasting their staffs and camera crews effort. Hopefully Teuk's military service is like Heechul. So he can have more personal time with his love ones

sorry to spam again but I might forget if I don't post now -

has anybody noticed the yellow thing hanging from Sora's nape or back or the one below her hair while cooking?  It looks like a duckie!

@mywebfoot - I also noticed that something on the wall - either it's a monitor or a collage of pictures; the one on the floor is a piece of their bedsheet (but why was it on that corner?) and the black thing is a napkin or tissue holder (why was it there now when it was on the table in the living room before?  Don't forget, they will change into their pajamas after the cooking portion.

@hueyqd - it's okay to hallucinate - that's what we are all here for - talk about them, their surroundings, etc. and most of all - what they do, want to do, almost do, thinking of doing and what they did.

Guest lallinachan

I'ts so good to wake up with this new clip!! and with Teukie's twitter too (in my opinion he is talking ablout WGM, it's the only thing that makes sense since it is the only show he is recording that had so many missing scenes, in SH end SK he is not the main role). May I add he doesn't sound mad at all, but quite in good spirit? If MBC cutted that much he have to meet with sora asap to film again^^ hihihi!

@mywebfoot:... mmm it's kinda strange but one of things looks like the Kandinskij picture reflected on the mirror...

@virya: from the window it is barely visible a wall from the inside and there are no courtains, anyway the memo are not there... I think they would never take them off. it's kinda blurry and unclear to know for sure, I also hoped those windows where reflecting the lamps outside or the buildings in front of them...

anyway let's hope kshownow will sub this last clip, and maybe MBC will gift us with something else?

@ Hanyi Sorry I just logged in and saw the "you mentioned me" button. I definitely didn't meant that I want an apology from you but I just hope u can understand that everyone here have their own opinion and rights. And we are also a nobody to tell others what we should do or should not do as we don't noe each other well ^^ But the only thing everyone here have in common is our love for DC is true and sincere. Once again sorry for me being too over sensitive ^^ DC and FDs Fighting!!!

Hello Dimple Lovers :-h

It's my first time posting here :)
I love the ambiance of this thread,full hoity-toity ...lol
Anyway ,By chance I watched one clip of this couple last week in you tube &
keep on watching other clips as well, 'til my eyes got swollen...X_X
Now the lens of my glasses have to increase as well...... ,& my relish of these couple bring me here.....:D
btaw I'm only into kdrama & first time I watch and got interested in this kind of reality TV shows.I feel in love with dimple couples 'coz watching them makes my heart flutter again;;)
Seriously I feel that they're Genuine and not acting at all...
I've been doing back reading all the post here..And it seems the Dimple couple's followers
are the friendliest O>O....>>>Aside from GHS forum....heheh! I am proud Sunnies^^(no offense meant)
It's sadden me that I was late knowing them...
But on a positive way ,It's the start of their Journey...

<<<<<back reading again<<<<<<

During the "cooking portion" they had this conversation:(gist)
Sora said she went to the pool with her boyfriend and he caused him to have a scar on her forehead. Teuk replied that if a guy caused that scar, it means he had to take care of her forever. Then Sora asked him what if the girl got many scars from many boys? This made Teuk asked "who else?"Sora said something like 2 guys(not sure). Teuk laughed and said: How can there be so many? She said she got one from dance performance. Teuk then told her to choose whomever she likes. Sora asked him if he was angry and he said no.

Guest felv1329

i found this 
on elle interview
i dont know if someone already post it or not,,

ELLE: 20kg 감량한전적이있다요요에대한강박이있을같은데.

KS: 그냥먹고싶을즐겁게먹는다살쪄봐서아는데굶었다가폭식하는최악이다스트레스만받을뿐이고대신운동을꾸준히하려고노력한다.친구나엄마랑한강에서 수다떨며걷기가최고다.

ELLE : You lost 20kg before. I assume you would have an obsession about yo-yo(back to previous weight).
KS : I eat happily when i want to eat. I know it because I was fat that it’s terrible to eat much after starvation. It’s best to walk with friends or mom chatting away at Han River.

cre/translate: TSL08

so she like to go to Han RIVER,
and suddenly i remember about teukie LOL kkkkk~~ 

and when i saw the SH ep 142, when MC ask (i dont know who the model-name) MC ask= are you trying to protect him?

and in the back i saw teukie become serious at the momment and listen carefully, that expression i like it, LOL kkkk.....

Guest thenewbie28

Lhej

said:

During the "cooking portion" they had this conversation:(gist)
Sora said she went to the pool with her boyfriend and he caused him to have a scar on her forehead. Teuk replied that if a guy caused that scar, it means he had to take care of her forever. Then Sora asked him what if the girl got many scars from many boys? This made Teuk asked "who else?"Sora said something like 2 guys(not sure). Teuk laughed and said: How can there be so many? She said she got one from dance performance. Teuk then told her to choose whomever she likes. Sora asked him if he was angry and he said no.

Found a better translation...thanks to @Luvallkorea

luvallkorea (@luvallkorea)

Posted Monday 3rd September 2012 from Twitlonger

[Trans of Chinese Trans] Summary of the dialogue: LT showed the coupon and told her he will cook pasta for her. Sora interviewed LT "I heard of your famous name!" [Then our heart-popping conversation:]
While LT cooking over pot, Pretending to be owner of noodle shop. You will need to have conversation with patrons.
KS: I went swimming with boyfriend and he caused me to to have a scar on my forehead.
LT: Omo if a guy scar a girl, it means they must be (take care) together with her forever. So that you cannot run away.
KS: But what happens if the girl got many scars from many boys. How?
LT: Ah? Other than me, who else do you have?
KS: And it is not only 2 guys. How?
LT laughs uneasyly: How can there be so many?
KS: You see, in a dance performance, maybe the guy lifts the girl. {so can get hurt}
LT: Then, you choose you whoever you like.
KS fanning LT: You angry right?
LT: No, No I am not.
Then they sat down had the red and white pasta. Sora said his pasta was really yummy.http://tl.gd/j542g0 · Reply
Report post (?)

Guest AnneDee07

Guys! i'm not trying to ruin our happiness right now, but according to fanacc, during star king recording. LT said that he has finished recording for WGM and this week will be the last episode of teukso! oh no! why so fast?

Guest luvkdramas

Lhej

said:

Found a better translation...thanks to @Luvallkorea

luvallkorea (@luvallkorea)

Posted Monday 3rd September 2012 from Twitlonger

[Trans of Chinese Trans] Summary of the dialogue: LT showed the coupon and told her he will cook pasta for her. Sora interviewed LT "I heard of your famous name!" [Then our heart-popping conversation:]
While LT cooking over pot, Pretending to be owner of noodle shop. You will need to have conversation with patrons.
KS: I went swimming with boyfriend and he caused me to to have a scar on my forehead.
LT: Omo if a guy scar a girl, it means they must be (take care) together with her forever. So that you cannot run away.
KS: But what happens if the girl got many scars from many boys. How?
LT: Ah? Other than me, who else do you have?
KS: And it is not only 2 guys. How?
LT laughs uneasyly: How can there be so many?
KS: You see, in a dance performance, maybe the guy lifts the girl. {so can get hurt}
LT: Then, you choose you whoever you like.
KS fanning LT: You angry right?
LT: No, No I am not.
Then they sat down had the red and white pasta. Sora said his pasta was really yummy.http://tl.gd/j542g0 · Reply
Report post (?)

Guest vierblith

AnneDee07 said: Guys! i'm not trying to ruin our happiness right now, but according to fanacc, during star king recording. LT said that he has finished recording for WGM and this week will be the last episode of teukso! oh no! why so fast?