[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoislove

such a lovely place cannot be destroyed by just one person. unity and love are two powerful weapons against an enemy. [-X

Guest Sammya

Hello, my name is Sammya, and I'm from Brazil. I follow this forum since the beginning of WGM with Teuksora, but only now had the courage to write ^ ^.Sorry the mistakes, I'm not good at English. u-uI have so much fun with the comments that you make each new episode of our favorite couple, and I hope you let us quite a while now on ^ ^

DC FIGHTING!

Guest lennycsn

Hello, my name is Sammya, and I'm from Brazil. I follow this forum since the beginning of WGM with Teuksora, but only now had the courage to write ^ ^.Sorry the mistakes, I'm not good at English. u-uI have so much fun with the comments that you make each new episode of our favorite couple, and I hope you let us quite a while now on ^ ^

DC FIGHTING!

Hi @sammya welcome to soompi forum. happy to see brazilian DC fan here. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.^^

Sammya

said:

DC FIGHTING!

Guest xoxohappie

does anyone know of any live streaming site for tonight's episode? i only knew of ionairtv but it's not working again for the north or south america.. =/

edit,,, THANK YOU THENEWBIE28!

Guest thenewbie28

xoxohappie said: does anyone know of any live streaming site for tonight's episode? i only knew of ionairtv but it's not working again for the north or south america.. =/

Guest pinnavinna

how about our DC? is there anything missing, compare to the preview? gosh i really can't wait to watch it also. too bad i couldn't streaming. and i couldn't watch it without english sub :'(

is DC part finish already? its too short !!! :((
and they didnt show their dinner after swimming... aarrgghh  MBC...!!!!!! ~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest k_craze

Who is melting From their sweetness?

More evidence to support my delusion, nail painting is just so couple thing, LT even put his feet on sora lap, if u r not comfortable, u will just put yr feet on the bench.

how about when LT asked the kids to chase SR n splashed on her and one kid actually splashed into her eyes n he came to apologise, did anyone notice his hand almost touching her waist with the hugging action n stop. When he princess carried Sora, the tight hug n when he threw her into the water and grabbed her up, another near hug. The scene in camping car, though I can't understand a single word, but can see LOVE. I want sub!!!

Guest xoxohappie

pinnavinna said: how about our DC? is there anything missing, compare to the preview? gosh i really can't wait to watch it also. too bad i couldn't streaming. and i couldn't watch it without english sub :'(