[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

since we just solved the problem on what LT was trying to do reaching out to Sora's hand, now let's see if you all have eagle eyes.  I first noticed it was a ring because he pulled it our from his index finger.  Now all you have to do is find out - was he wearing one when Sora picked him up?

One thing very revealing in this episode - the low-key and serious argument - once again, they are supposed to be 'husband and wife' but that conversation, the guilty and worried look on LeeTeuk's face and the forced smile on Sora.  I see this kind of scene in dramas - and dramas have stories.  Unfortunately, these two are not doing a drama.  Like what the PD said, they are being themselves.

Good news if they will continue on until LT's enlistment - must be his idea.  I remember when the news came out long time ago about LT and Sora leaving WGM, LT was the first one to make an angry comment; he was the one who is worried more about the strike; and it was the strike that triggered that jealousy on SungMin because he was unable to see Sora for 2 months and a half (imagine how he knows how long he hasn't seen her by telling SM) and here comes his dongsaeng being able to meet her accidentally.  LT might get his wish on SR sending him off to the army.  If he has wrapped up his skeds on SH and SK, then he has time to go on their honeymoon.  Like what @arienblurr said, no one can tell LT to leave WGM - he will leave on his own - that's why they will continue on until his enlistment. 

viyra

wrote:

»

since we just solved the problem on what LT was trying to do reaching out to Sora's hand, now let's see if you all have eagle eyes.  I first noticed it was a ring because he pulled it our from his index finger.  Now all you have to do is find out - was he wearing one when Sora picked him up?One thing very revealing in this episode - the low-key and serious argument - once again, they are supposed to be 'husband and wife' but that conversation, the guilty and worried look on LeeTeuk's face and the forced smile on Sora.  I see this kind of scene in dramas - and dramas have stories.  Unfortunately, these two are not doing a drama.  Like what the PD said, they are being themselves.Good news if they will continue on until LT's enlistment - must be his idea.  I remember when the news came out long time ago about LT and Sora leaving WGM, LT was the first one to make an angry comment; he was the one who is worried more about the strike; and it was the strike that triggered that jealousy on SungMin because he was unable to see Sora for 2 months and a half (imagine how he knows how long he hasn't seen her by telling SM) and here comes his dongsaeng being able to meet her accidentally.  LT might get his wish on SR sending him off to the army.  If he has wrapped up his skeds on SH and SK, then he has time to go on their honeymoon.  Like what

@arienblurr

said, no one can tell LT to leave WGM - he will leave on his own - that's why they will continue on until his enlistment.   

since we just solved the problem on what LT was trying to do reaching out to Sora's hand, now let's see if you all have eagle eyes.  I first noticed it was a ring because he pulled it our from his index finger.  Now all you have to do is find out - was he wearing one when Sora picked him up?

One thing very revealing in this episode - the low-key and serious argument - once again, they are supposed to be 'husband and wife' but that conversation, the guilty and worried look on LeeTeuk's face and the forced smile on Sora.  I see this kind of scene in dramas - and dramas have stories.  Unfortunately, these two are not doing a drama.  Like what the PD said, they are being themselves.

Good news if they will continue on until LT's enlistment - must be his idea.  I remember when the news came out long time ago about LT and Sora leaving WGM, LT was the first one to make an angry comment; he was the one who is worried more about the strike; and it was the strike that triggered that jealousy on SungMin because he was unable to see Sora for 2 months and a half (imagine how he knows how long he hasn't seen her by telling SM) and here comes his dongsaeng being able to meet her accidentally.  LT might get his wish on SR sending him off to the army.  If he has wrapped up his skeds on SH and SK, then he has time to go on their honeymoon.  Like what @arienblurr said, no one can tell LT to leave WGM - he will leave on his own - that's why they will continue on until his enlistment. 

It is saddening to see and read so many news about DC leaving WGM - ottoke?  no matter how much I try to cheer myself up, my heart is feeling so heavy.  I've been holding my study materials for a while now so I can divert my attention to studying but I can't seem to concentrate.

Anyway, anybody wants to make a wild guess on what LT's wish would be, in case he hasn't use it for off camera purposes?  I think he was holding the wish coupon after SM left and he was trying to dig into Sora's inner feelings.

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day, me half lurking these days, busy too. The 3 weeks without DC is kind of like a therapy for me, preparing me for D-day.  As I said many times, I am not a very passionate person who gets addicted to anything for long, DC is my first, so I am thankful for these 3 weeks to wean me off DC slightly.  I still love them, but I need to slowly get out of posting too much, knowing too much, so that their two years absence will not be such a great heartache for me. 

However, I still have to share what I see from the last episode.

I dunno SR personally, so I just thought about why she got upset in the end. I can only feel that she guessed who LT was inviting when they were in the car, there was a moment after LT mentioned of going to the restaurant she frequent regularly, her expression wasn't very good.

So when LT started to ask about the chance meeting with SM and SR, she might be simmering inside. She tried to be chatty by talking about LT's new physique and even mentioning that he was wearing too much now as compared to when he was performing. I believe Sora was ok with LT showing off his muscles during his performance, maybe privately this was a mission by LT for Sora and she was pleased.  So when SM let the cat out by mentioning that LT was topless at waiting room when there are girl idol groups around, she might have felt that she wasn't that special after all and that he was 'flashing' his body for the girl idols but when meeting her, he was conservative.

So I won't blame her for being so worked up over the pale face girl issue.  These are some screencap that I find interesting.

Picture1-1.png

If I am Lee Teuk-shi, I would zip my mouth, cause Sora is quite scary here, she is smiling but her aura is "I AM PISSED!"

Picture2-1.png

Just look at Sungmin's reaction, guess he was shocked to know that Sora has a temper LOL

Picture5-1.png

And he is smarter than his leader, to keep quiet.  He must be enjoying to see his leader having a hard time and he is smart to get out of the situation quickly.

Picture6.png

Lee Teuk-shi, if you make a woman angry and ask whether they are angry, you will just get a negative reply. For a successful relationship, you have to learn to read your partner's body language, learn from your friend Sungmin, who left as soon as possible before he witnessed an explosion.

Picture7.png

And no point looking at the camera crew for assistance, you solve your own problem.

Picture8.png

And Lee Teuk-shi, don't ask such questions anymore.  Just stop your SM-SR jealousy stuff and stop being too nice to honbaes. If you are a taken man, so act like one.  And like I say earlier, Sora is scary....the way she smiled when she answered him...

Picture9.png

I captured this screencap cause I felt that SR has not recovered from her frustration yet.  She still doesn't look happy when she was leaving the restaurant.  I believe LT has a lot of work to do to pacify his princess. He really has to learn not to dig his own grave.

hi

To  Soompi & facebook Teuk &Sora Fans and China Teuk &Sora Fans

Oh! Please ! Give me some help !!

Please, make to Teuk&sora couple can go to their honeymoon like another couple

We all hope.

We have no time to lose

We want to make a public expression of our hopes(Teuk&sora honeymoon)

Can you join us?

For example...

from korean TSL

today 21st aug is the dateline to send the picture.pls help to spread the news ...

email to: sepia0814@naver.com.

further information ,pls refer to  http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110145232099

[출처] 특&소라|작성자 깜박이http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110145232099

Guest Toh1430291759

I just saw an article regarding the below URL

The URL is new year special episode part 1. The dimple couple is doing the pepeso kiss. But Teuk knows that Sora is not comfortable to BOBO only in 3 months of marriage, thus he purposely used his nose to touch Sora's cheeks at 5:18, and let Sora breaks the pepeso. At 5:23 you can see that Teuk is smiling that Sora broke the pepeso (Sora caught his 'signal' to break the pepeso), and the next second 5:24, he purposely acted like he is so surprised and sad that Sora broke pepeso.

What a gentleman and romantic Teuk groom.

Not sure if above has been identied/discovered by other FDs, if yes, then sorry for re-post. If no, then just share with you what I have read.

Guest Moielle

Toh said:

I just saw an article regarding the below URL

The URL is new year special episode part 1. The dimple couple is doing the pepeso kiss. But Teuk knows that Sora is not comfortable to BOBO only in 3 months of marriage, thus he purposely used his nose to touch Sora's cheeks at 5:18, and let Sora breaks the pepeso. At 5:23 you can see that Teuk is smiling that Sora broke the pepeso (Sora caught his 'signal' to break the pepeso), and the next second 5:24, he purposely acted like he is so surprised and sad that Sora broke pepeso.

What a gentleman and romantic Teuk groom.

Not sure if above has been identied/discovered by other FDs, if yes, then sorry for re-post. If no, then just share with you what I have read.

I want them to have a fight - for once - and I do want to see an angry Sora at LeeTeuk - and he got it.  That should teach him a lesson and should be careful on how to treat his wife.

I remember what LT said in SH when it was revealed SJ almost separated because of a fight - he said the boys were unmanageable - no matter how much he tells them to be quiet, they won't stop making noise and playing around and even messed up with him while he was sleeping.  LT said - IT GOT THE BEST OUT OF ME so he pushed KH, yelled at EH, etc.  This time, at lunch with SM, what LT did GOT THE BEST OUT OF SORA and she let it out - and it clearly shows it affected LT.  Way to go girl - most men needs some spanking too - and LT deserves one - he just went overboard.  He sacrificed his wife's feelings to satisfy his own curiousity.  You don't play with somebody's feelings that way.  He's lucky brave Sora didn't let a tear drop - otherwise, he'll get a thousand antis - including DC lovers.

And yes, MBC might have, once again edited a make-up scene.  The scene with WooJung shouldn't have been shown in the previous episode anyway but they did.  Editing was really bad.

Whether or not LT was holding the wish coupon, it doesn't really matter.  It is his wish I am interested in.  Since Sora got mad, LT might use the wish coupon - wish for Sora not to be mad at him - and Sora would say - 'you don't have the right to make a wish anymore'.

Guest akunohana

viyra said:

I want them to have a fight - for once - and I do want to see an angry Sora at LeeTeuk - and he got it.  That should teach him a lesson and should be careful on how to treat his wife.

I remember what LT said in SH when it was revealed SJ almost separated because of a fight - he said the boys were unmanageable - no matter how much he tells them to be quiet, they won't stop making noise and playing around and even messed up with him while he was sleeping.  LT said - IT GOT THE BEST OUT OF ME so he pushed KH, yelled at EH, etc.  This time, at lunch with SM, what LT did GOT THE BEST OUT OF SORA and she let it out - and it clearly shows it affected LT.  Way to go girl - most men needs some spanking too - and LT deserves one - he just went overboard.  He sacrificed his wife's feelings to satisfy his own curiousity.  You don't play with somebody's feelings that way.  He's lucky brave Sora didn't let a tear drop - otherwise, he'll get a thousand antis - including DC lovers.

And yes, MBC might have, once again edited a make-up scene.  The scene with WooJung shouldn't have been shown in the previous episode anyway but they did.  Editing was really bad.

Whether or not LT was holding the wish coupon, it doesn't really matter.  It is his wish I am interested in.  Since Sora got mad, LT might use the wish coupon - wish for Sora not to be mad at him - and Sora would say - 'you don't have the right to make a wish anymore'.

I apologize if this sounds rude, but I hope every member will refrain from mentioning other couple that can sprout fan war. Previously before, a posting from someone has illicit some negative atmosphere, which most DC supporters have stated this is not the place to mention other couple, especially ones that question the relationship between DC. As a DC fan, I would like to request that posting about other couples (in particularly negative ones) be excluded from this thread--so that the atmosphere will remain positive--because you are just exhibiting the same behavior in which you criticized. You have my thanks and gratitude.
In regards to the most recent episode, the first thought that came into my mind was that LT really likes to hold Sora's hand. When he first saw Sora, he was the one who reached out to hold her hand...but it was Sora, who turned it into a handshake (she was holding a fan on the other hand...that is why). Although Sora is the one who always reach for his hand to stop him from embarrassing her, LT also reaches out his hand for her to hold. From his expression, it even seems like he was surprised when she turned the hand holding into a game, even though he went along with it. 
It was interesting in how LT responds to each of Sungmin's statement in regarding to LT's behavior. When Sungmin told Sora LT likes to walk around revealing his body in the back stage, LT laughs most of the time and didn't denied it (?? Did he?). This fact was confirmed by Uee. However, when Sungmin told Sora that LT still has a habit of looking at other girls, LT immediately tells Sungmin that he shouldn't say that because Sora might mistaken it to be true. He also denies that he was looking at other girls when he is coming in. From LT's reaction, it seems that when Sungmin says things that are true, he doesn't deny it but when it is false, he wants to make sure that Sora doesn't take it as true, and makes sure to deny it. 
I also like the fact that Sora got slightly angry with LT. Through this interaction, I hope LT realizes that he has stepped a little bit too far. I don't think Sora is really upset with the "pale faced" girl that LT wants to introduce to Sungmin. It is more like, she is getting her revenge at LT for putting her in this situation, so she intentionally questions him back (but little did she expect him to blush when she pops that question out, which got her to question whether he was looking at other girls or not.). Sora, as most of us know, has been patience so far with LT's constant questioning, but this time, she was really upset, and LT knows that. That is why LT seems so nervous after the lunch and constantly asks her is she upset. It's the first time I heard Sora said "Lee Teuk-shi" in such a tone, even though she has said his name numerous of time (she even said it when he said he wants them to go to an island for their honeymoon so they can throw away all of their bothersome clothes...and she said "Lee Teuk-shi" but in a tone of disbelief ). 
I think part of the reason why Sora felt upset is due to the lack of trust her husband has for her. After telling him there was nothing going on between them, he still acts like this. But even then, Sora was sensitive enough to feed her husband some food before he can further embarrass himself by saying something that could upset her even more (since he has a tendency to say things without thinking). And poor Sungmin, he has to sit through their love quarrel, and Sora knows that so she apologizes. LT better learn from this lesson and stop pulling out Sungmin as part of his topic again. 
Last note...their comfort level has gone up. Awkwardness between the couple is practically non-existence, besides the fact that they both felt awkward during the questioning (When LT was doing the questioning and vice verse). Sorry for the long post. 

Watching again the latest episode gave me another impression of LT character. He really holds a grudge whenever he gets jealous and he tried to confront his jealousy by meeting the person involve and putting Sora in an awkward situation although it was unintentional for him to make Sora feel awkward. He just wanted to feel secure about himself and we all know that he does have insecurities within himself knowing that Sora is younger than him. Choi Min Sung and Sungmin common denominator is their age which is closer to Sora and he both meet them with Sora's presence. We know that LT loves browsing on the internet and surely knows Sora's partner on the drama( broadcast on May 2011- Nov 2011) so he decided to visit her wife on the set to show support and to see Choi Min Sung personally  in order to get rid of his jealousy and after that he never mentions him again, as for Sungmin though he trust him there is still insecurities inside of him especially when Sora spoke with Sungmin on the phone and  he felt that both are comfortable at each other in order again to get rid of his insecurities he needs assurance and that leads to meeting sungmin. Though WGM is scripted there are still some instances where the artist involved can suggest something that needs to be in their itenerary or schedule which is something personal for them. I salute LT for being bolder in taking Sora to her favorite place/ restaurant not because he is interested on the food since we know he is not much on breads instead home cooked meats he really likes. He went there to know the place before he enlist also.

While entering you can see how LT tried looking on the place and saying the word " IT"S HERE " ( meaning in his heart that this was the place you met sungmin )something that a person with jealousy in his heart can appreciate it and with his comments like " It's really pretty " ( you can feel that he is envy that Both Sora and Sungmin know this place...and as a husband how come he was not aware of his wife favorite restaurant ) and again he is saying " It's good here " ( can't help to feel jealous seeing the place )

As for our Sora she really is innocent and in that a scenario will  be happening on that place. She was really unaware of it,because she told LT " I'll let you know what is good here " ( meaning her favorite food in that resto )

With this episode definitely LT is already over with his jealousy on Sungmin.He even thank sungmin for letting go of his jealousy..just like a kid who is sick ang get treated by his doctor..we know that jealousy needs to be treated.

We all noticed a poor editing of the WGM staff where some sweet moments they have has been cut. Definitely airing time is not the reason, I was just thinking that WGM staff knows something about our DC and that by giving wreaths to our groom is like showing their support for the DC. They might also be like us hoping their relationship will be continued even after the enlistment and for that LT appreciate it and thankful for hiding some moments where they are almost caught off guard. LT has trust issues and how he adores his wgm family( meaning he trust them ) is something not related only at work but something personal for him, like keeping a SECRET..why do i feel that there was a bad editing?

1. the mystery ring..how was he able to take it from Sora

2. the jealousy of Sora while sungmin was still having lunch with them..I felt that there were scenes that was cut, and those cuts where she was caught off guard on her jealousy to LT...the reason she apologize to sungmin.

3. After sungmin left and she said LEETEUK shi after that there was a different scene already and her smile to LT seems for viewing purposes only.

Here was a video which I found about our LT ideal girl which fits our princess sora.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-gHKozn7cb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST

Before I sleep I just want to share this 50 questions answered by PARK JUNG SOO which he removed after posting it in his cyworld dated September  08,2008..based on his answer I can see Sora as her ideal woman.

http://superduperlove.wordpress.com/2008/09/08/eeteuks-cyworld-entry-20080908-contd-about-his-ideal-girl/

LEETEUK cyworld entry 2010 - 2008

http://superduperlove.wordpress.com/category/super-junior/park-jungsooeeteuk/

@Shymaldita28  Look at this vid: id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.1363em; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; "Eng Sub | Donghae chooses Ideal type of Leeteuk

Goo Hara, Yonna, Han Gain [-XBut i think, he changed her ideal type now \:D/Soraaa ♥