[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Episode 28 Text Preview

Dimple Couple Text Preview: Trio Face-to-Face Meeting
In order to become a good one-day manager to Leeteuk, Sora has prepared a special name card, as well as learned up the basic manner of opening a car door. The first schedule of the day is to have lunch together. No.1 master appeared at the venue where the couple were having lunch.  He was going to expose Leeteuk's unknown past to Sora? What is the end result of the trio meeting, Leeteuk vs Sora vs SungMin?

Woojung Couple: The Reason for Mid Night Dating
The Woojung couple who plan to 'scam' the Dimple house has visited Dimple Couple. Where would they be after this?   Dimple House? Camping Car? Pent House? Could they win over the Dimple House? What is the end result?

source/chinese text translated cr: Dimple Couple International Fan Club @weibo
source posted at: Dimple Couple bar @baidu

Note: I just made a rough translation from what I read.

I will be away for family vacation so I am going to miss the episode. :(  Anyway, everyone please enjoy the episode tomorrow! :) Miss them so much!

Guest xianlie90

@lennycsn thanks for the translation dear :)

whoaaaa... can't wait for tomorrow eps! ^^
I'm curios with Teuk's past XD~
go go tell Sora and us, my minnie!! (okay, I hope it good past ;p )

and WJ~ don't you ever wish to take our beloved Dimple House, ne!

enjoy your holiday onnie lennycsn ^^ anyway I got your PM & I will update the soundtracks later tonight!

i just wanna share this...Old video..
sorry if you've ever seen this video...but i just Cant..
this too Cute...
Hyuk's reaction at Teuk's when teuk talking about "my wife" (Kang Sora) =>>>

Guest koreaTSL

특&소라 spc.gif MBC우결 spc.gif

2012/08/17 21:19 spc.gif수정 spc.gif삭제

복사http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814/110145232099

To  Soompi & facebook Teuk &Sora Fans and China Teuk &Sora Fans

Oh! Please ! Give me some help !!

Please, make to Teuk&sora couple can go to their honeymoon like another couple

We all hope.

We have no time to lose

We want to make a public expression of our hopes(Teuk&sora honeymoon)

Can you join us?

For example...

http://postfiles3.naver.net/20120817_290/sepia0814_134520595536233FBt_JPEG/SDC14641.JPG?type=w3

Guest Daniela Sanchez

Hello everybody!!! 
Long time no see!! XD I couldn't remember the password of my previous account so I had to sign in with my gmail account :S
(I'm Daniela, by the way)

I gave up on the "catching up with the thread"... you guys are so fast!!! I'm tired of "no posting anything" because I haven't read what everybody said before, so I'll start posting again from here...
I hope you are all OK!!! I've missed you a lot, FDs!!

:D

(am I still the only Chilean FD here?? :)   )

Guest sueis0702

To all Muslim FD " happy Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin". :) I am going back to my hometown Muar Johor West Malaysia for celebration. Going to miss all FD here

Guest pinnavinna

raeya said: i just wanna share this...Old video..
sorry if you've ever seen this video...but i just Cant..
this too Cute...
Hyuk's reaction at Teuk's when teuk talking about "my wife" (Kang Sora) =>>>

wow!  I am feeling sad already - news is all over the papers - with candidates to replace our DC.  But like all of us are saying let us enjoy and support them till the end!  TeukSora Fighting!!!

thanks for the vid - it actually took a long time for his members to accept he is 'virtually' married; they get jealous seeing him holding hands with Sora.  But then she grew on them (members) slowly and has openly expressed their pleasure on being their hyung's wife, just like she grew on LeeTeuk's life. 

Guest lennycsn

To all Muslim FD " happy Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin". :) I am going back to my hometown Muar Johor West Malaysia for celebration. Going to miss all FD here

Be safe on the road! selamat hari raya..

Guest gurl_teen

sueis0702 said: To all Muslim FD " happy Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin". :) I am going back to my hometown Muar Johor West Malaysia for celebration. Going to miss all FD here

lennycsn said: Episode 28 Text Preview

Dimple Couple Text Preview: Trio Face-to-Face Meeting
In order to become a good one-day manager to Leeteuk, Sora has prepared a special name card, as well as learned up the basic manner of opening a car door. The first schedule of the day is to have lunch together. No.1 master appeared at the venue where the couple were having lunch.  He was going to expose Leeteuk's unknown past to Sora? What is the end result of the trio meeting, Leeteuk vs Sora vs SungMin?

Woojung Couple: The Reason for Mid Night Dating
The Woojung couple who plan to 'scam' the Dimple house has visited Dimple Couple. Where would they be after this?   Dimple House? Camping Car? Pent House? Could they win over the Dimple House? What is the end result?

source/chinese text translated cr: Dimple Couple International Fan Club @weibo
source posted at: Dimple Couple bar @baidu

Note: I just made a rough translation from what I read.

I will be away for family vacation so I am going to miss the episode. :(  Anyway, everyone please enjoy the episode tomorrow! :) Miss them so much!

@pinnavinna this translation from @TSL08  :
one fan sent message that he or she watched teuk in 우리집여자들(sora's drama that sora filmed before they went to busan) so eunhyuk asked teuk. why did you do that? so teuk answered "because my wife appears that drama...just watch the vedio"
"wife?"
"ah. drama that sora appears..."
"i have wipper in my car(joke)"
"(he ignored eunhyuk kk)sora appears KBS drama, 우리집여자들. i filmed it together. it was really deep act."
"do you like sora that much??"
"listen.buy item at mart and 'oh at last i bought it. i want to go back to home quickly' . pleasure from buying items and urgent mind that have to go back home quickly. it was really hard to express them in a short time"
next eunhyuk's mention is about his musical act practice~

Guest ASerEt

120817 Leeteuk Twitter Update:Let’s enjoy together!!^^ Related Post:120817 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Heechul-ah are you sleeping?ㅋㅋ @special1004 Jamshil Arena very big!! Will everyone come tomorrow?? Let’s enjoy together!!^^   Source:@special1004 Translation by: @NKSubs Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by  Destinyhae  TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS  OMG! I hope he's doing the big event for Sora! Will he? It's Jamsil Stadium the venue where he said he wanna hold his dream wedding!

Guest rntheatre

Although it is a virtual marriage, I will be extremely disappointed if they don't end up together in real life. I mean, although they are awkward at first, you just can see that their relationship has grown.
I don't know much about Korean culture when it comes to physical contact  or "skinship" as they aptly call it, but since it is on camera, it's really hard to touch or kiss. I mean, even when acting for a drama and it is part of a script (like any other dramas that is not on the genre of reality based tv unlike wgm), kiss or sex scenes are really uncomfortable to film. The two might be more comfortable on their own away from the camera and the prying eyes of the public.
Sora is just beautiful. There's no more adjective that can best describe her. Leeteuk is a gentleman and a leader, a very much serious and responsible guy. I think Leeteuk will provide Sora that maturity and strength while Sora, on the other hand, will provide that much youth and vigor in his life.
I'm sad that Leeteuk will now enlist in their mandatory military training, meaning, it is near the end for this couple. However, from the strong heart episode, he confided that if someone will be waiting for him after his military duty, that girl will be the one that he's marrying. Sora can do much in his 2 year absence and if she perseveres, she will blossom into a seasoned actress. That's enough time for her to make herself busy while Leeteuk is doing his duties.
Anyway, that's just the scenario that I concocted in my mind. I think they are "fit" for each other. I wish them well on the last remaining episodes for this WGM couple. I hope they make a comeback as I enjoy watching this two so much.

Guest lennycsn

120817 Leeteuk Twitter Update:Let’s enjoy together!!^^

Related Post:120817 Leeteuk Twitter Update: Heechul-ah are you sleeping?ㅋㅋ @special1004 Jamshil Arena very big!! Will everyone come tomorrow?? Let’s enjoy together!!^^   Source:@special1004 Translation by: @NKSubs Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by  Destinyhae  TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS 

OMG! I hope he's doing the big event for Sora! Will he? It's Jamsil Stadium the venue where he said he wanna hold his dream wedding!

Tomorrow and sunday is the SMTown world tour concert in seoul. i think he was refering to that.