[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

hi all fighting dimple,i've been a silent reader of this forum for the last 2months. and i couldn't hold myself to keep silent anymore,huehuei used to be a member at soompi forum a long long tome a go when i crazily love little jung da bin, kim jae won and yoo jin (wonderful life)  and then take the long hiatus.and about 3month ago, i crazily in love with playful kiss (belatedly) and moon that embraces the sun. one thing lead to another, it leads me to soompi, and leads me to know WGM. at the end got me falling in love ...deeply deeply.... with our dimple couple. and then i found this lovely forum. sorry if my introduction makes you all bored :D
and as for my opinion of dimple couple, scripted or not, real or just an act, i think it doesn't matter. as much as i want them to be together for real, i do believe match is made in heaven, if they destined to be together, either now or later, nothing would stop them.
and for now, let's just cherish every love they've been spread in every episodes of WGM.  if they ended up to become the real couple, then lets say it's a bonuses for all of us, rite?
What makes me worried the most is :1. If MBC continue to cancel WGM to be aired, when there's special event. because the clock is ticking before enlistment. every week count, every episode count!2. Why sora is not yet introduced to teuk's parents/ family, for me this is the important part, to complete their love journey. or maybe parents to parents introduction would makes it even better :D3. Why sora is not yet introduceed to other Suju Member (besides fighting Junior) like kangin did, when he & yoonji had their house warming party. While  i think, Suju Member is more attached with sora more, compared to yoonji (sorry  yoon ji fans). it clearly seen on how fighting junior treats sora (correct me if i'm wrong, cos i only watch housewarming episodes of Kangin-Yoonji). how they tease her and how they emotionally bounded with sora in episodes 9 & 10.
that's all...aah feel so relieve, posting my first opinion here ;)

Guest pinnavinna

and whoever manage the first page of this thread.... I LOVE YOU  :x :x
because it's really satisfied me, yet so helping to  feed my curiousity about this couple, THANK YOU SO MUCH ;)

Guest malonowa

@mywebfoot lol, the dream was definitely not that rated.  I understans your feelings regarding respecting the DC in your fanfics, I feel the same way too.

If my previous comments were too racey, I'm sorry to anyone that I might have offended, I just really said everything in jest.  Thank you to all the ajummas who commented and contributed in the racey discussion, it gave me some laughs after a really tough day at work.

Anyways, going to continue to watch the Lettuce couple, though I really miss or DC!

Guest robinblue91

Ah! love coming to this forum... reading all your comments!welcome to all newcomers!well 16th is almost at my side!so 1 more day to go! n ah! waiting for the written preview too! MBC please be nice to us this time!
n oh ya another V-sign + kiss by teukie last night at SSTP!ENJOY! 93e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gif
he even did double V-sign after wining game!

robinblue91 said: Ah! love coming to this forum... reading all your comments!welcome to all newcomers!well 16th is almost at my side!so 1 more day to go! n ah! waiting for the written preview too! MBC please be nice to us this time!
n oh ya another V-sign + kiss by teukie last night at SSTP!ENJOY! 93e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gif
he even did double V-sign after wining game!

I just found this article in soompi today

WE GOT MARRIED TO ADD NEW COUPLE

On August 16, a representative of MBC “We Got Married” announced, “We are adding a new couple and the current couples will continue to stay on the show.” Currently, T-ara‘s Eunjung and actor Lee Jang Woo couple and Super Junior‘s Lee Teuk and actress Kang So Ra couple are appearing on the show.

Singer Kim Jung Min, who is also appearing on “We Got Married” as a caster, wrote on twitter, “This coming Saturday, ‘We Got Married’ special! You’ll get to meet fantastic guests and a new couple!” He posted a picture of himself with 2AM‘s Jo Kwon with the post. Previously, Jo Kwon appeared on “We Got Married” with Brown Eyed GirlsGa In as a couple.

A little before “We Got Married” made its official announcement regarding the addition of a new couple, a rumor about actress Oh Yeon Seo‘s participation in the program spread out. However, Oh Yeon Seo’s agency Wellmade STARM clarified, “It is true that Oh Yeon Seo has been offered to appear on ‘We Got Married,’ but she has not filmed for the show yet.” Wellmade STARM also added that Oh Yeon Seo would be focusing solely on her role on KBS “My Husband Got a Family” until September.

If Oh Yeon has been asked to join this program as per her agency she will still concentrate till september on her drama then she is confirmed to be casted on that program. Does it mean that she will be added on October?so who's couple will be replaced??hope it's WJ please..

Another article I found in Soompi

WGM FINDS A NEW COUPLE

MBC “We Got Married” revealed its newest couple! On August 16, local media quoted multiple sources to confirm the addition of Julian Kang and Yoon Se Ah to the highly-popular reality show.

“Julian Kang and Yoon Se Ah have been added to ‘We Got Married’ as the newest couple. Last week, the two met for the first time and held their first filming around Seoul,” the source was quoted as saying.

Yoon Se Ah, who appeared in SBS “Gentleman’s Dignity” most recently, is four years older than Julian Kang, the half-Korean actor/model who recently appeared in the “High Kick” sitcom series.

“Everybody…I got married..^^ Without even seeing the face of my husband…hung.. I’ll be joining ‘We Got Married 3’…Please show me lots of support and feel free to give me advice as well! Help me become a wise newlywed bride…” Yoon Se Ah tweeted on August 16 to confirm her casting.

Meanwhile, for the first filming, former WGM cast members, including Park So Hyun, Jo Kwon, and Uee, appeared together and gave advice as the “sunbaes” of the show.

Don't tell me they will have more air time than our DC...So frustrating this is..

A word of caution DC fans...When the end for our couple happens you will be sad at that moment for sure but you will be dissapointed with

how MBC deals with it. For the most part they will concentrate on the new couples. So don't wish for too much from MBC in terms of  a nice

bye bye for them. I've seen too many couples in the past so let's enjoy whatever they show of DC and not expect too much.

sqd66 said:

A word of caution DC fans...When the end for our couple happens you will be sad at that moment for sure but you will be dissapointed with

how MBC deals with it. For the most part they will concentrate on the new couples. So don't wish for too much from MBC in terms of  a nice

bye bye for them. I've seen too many couples in the past so let's enjoy whatever they show of DC and not expect too much.

My very first post! I just found out about TeukSora like 3weeks ago and fell in-love with these two at first sight. I "marathoned" all the episodes in two days and read blogs and comments about them everyday. I'm a constant lurker of this site but I just can't hide what I feel for them anymore so here I am telling the whole world how much I adore this couple. The only good thing about being late is that I didn't go through what most of you felt during the almost 4 months without them. Just the 3weeks without WGM was a nightmare for me already. My favorite day now is Saturday! Do you guys know what time is the airing? I was hoping to watch it in livestream. Thanks for all the insightful posts guys! I enjoyed reading them!

Guest lennycsn

Lhej said: My very first post! I just found out about TeukSora like 3weeks ago and fell in-love with these two at first sight. I "marathoned" all the episodes in two days and read blogs and comments about them everyday. I'm a constant lurker of this site but I just can't hide what I feel for them anymore so here I am telling the whole world how much I adore this couple. The only good thing about being late is that I didn't go through what most of you felt during the almost 4 months without them. Just the 3weeks without WGM was a nightmare for me already. My favorite day now is Saturday! Do you guys know what time is the airing? I was hoping to watch it in livestream. Thanks for all the insightful posts guys! I enjoyed reading them!

Guest sjphuongnguyen

hjc that replace DC. T_T
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/we-got-married-producers-consider-mblaqs-lee-joon-for-new-couple-line-up

Guest vierblith

Guys, anyone saw Leeteuk's latest tweet?
@special1004: 존경하고 사랑합니다^_____^많이 배우겠습니다!!My (rough) translation: I respect/honor and love you ^_____^ I think I will learn a lot!!
Who is he talking to???? *flails* I just hope it doesn't mean he's joining the military very soon. (I know it'll be soon, but I hope it's not that soon, if you know what I mean.)

Guest kangsara

Yesterday article : Kang Sora [ ‘무자크’, 강소라와 원더랜드 라인 런칭] ‘SORA'S WONDERLAND’

http://www.fashionchannel.co.kr/main09/news.php?table=inews&query=view&uid=26288

050338_MOOZ.JPG

viewimage.php?id=kangsora&no=29bcc427b78

She's hold fish picture....she looks stunning there...
:D :-*

lennycsn said:
Lhej said: My very first post! I just found out about TeukSora like 3weeks ago and fell in-love with these two at first sight. I "marathoned" all the episodes in two days and read blogs and comments about them everyday. I'm a constant lurker of this site but I just can't hide what I feel for them anymore so here I am telling the whole world how much I adore this couple. The only good thing about being late is that I didn't go through what most of you felt during the almost 4 months without them. Just the 3weeks without WGM was a nightmare for me already. My favorite day now is Saturday! Do you guys know what time is the airing? I was hoping to watch it in livestream. Thanks for all the insightful posts guys! I enjoyed reading them!

vierblith said: Guys, anyone saw Leeteuk's latest tweet?
@special1004: 존경하고 사랑합니다^_____^많이 배우겠습니다!!My (rough) translation: I respect/honor and love you ^_____^ I think I will learn a lot!!
Who is he talking to???? *flails* I just hope it doesn't mean he's joining the military very soon. (I know it'll be soon, but I hope it's not that soon, if you know what I mean.)

Guest lennycsn

vierblith said: Guys, anyone saw Leeteuk's latest tweet?

Guest vierblith

viyra said:LeeTeuk knows how to stir us up - quoting words with double meanings.  I would say he is practicing (pretending he is all ready to enlist) and at the same token, his words has to reach somebody.  Me not delusional - just explaining or translating.

two more sleeps here in Los Angeles and I am already preparing myself to wake up at 5:00 a.m. saturday. 

I don't care if they have another couple which may really cut our DC's time - as long as they are there - that's all I care for.

@Lhej - welcome to our house!!