[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

OMO I just read in WGM facebook that Kang Sora just tweeted at 12 midnight ( korea time ) I'm go to bed! no pic ㅠㅠ....

Do you think that they just went for taping?? and regarding Sora tweet is it for the fans or for someone ( delusional mode again )

I wonder there is no tweet from LT today..

azkii said: just want to say so happy this saturday we will get our DC's dose back (especially cz this week have been so hard for me bcoz of school's work,and seeing DC at the weekend will obviously relieve some stress and makes my mood better :D )

also i've seen our teukie's abs on the latest strong heart episode and his body was PERFECT !! =D>  gosh.. he really taking it serious on building his body. it was absolutely different then before.. just like sora said he has become "prize man" now.. i wonder how sora reaction if she watch the episode.. *oops i forgot she have already seen it when trying the tango clothes,right?? hihihiii :P

so now our DC couple have become the "perfect body" couple.. teuk with his muscles and his chocolate abs, and we all know that sora also have gorgeus S-line body.. :-bd

have a good day fellow FDs.. cant wait for saturday to come ~X(

@otimelost - thank you for the kind words.  I am probably the oldest in this forum and I just feel bad sometimes when some followers lose their interest or doubt our couple's credibilities.  Since I am a loyal follower, it hurts to know that some are trying to get out of the line or trying to sneak out of it.  If I like somebody, I make sure I treasure them.  I've been a loyal follower of Hwanhee for years, I bought all his albums, I watched his shows whenever he is in the USA; I am also a loyal follower of Ssangchu/JoongBo couple - and no matter what others say against them, I don't waiver - I trust them with all my heart and I pretend not to hear what distractors are saying.  I join activities involving Ssangchu, be it donating or sending video messages.  The same goes with my faith in our Dimple Couple - I've admired and loved them from the start and although I know they will be separated in a few more weeks (which makes me sad now), I will continue to support them.

@marssq - make it dear elvie  :)) - that is also part of my job in the office - pacify our confused clients with how their cases are going.  Me? hot ahjumma?  I get hot when I see them hot k-hotties!!!  that makes two of us, right??  :P

anybody want to make a guess if LeeTeuk is going to use the wish coupon during the show or not?  I am guessing NO ('coz I already think he's got his wish come true).

Guest lennycsn

I really like what Teukie wrote in his tweet today...

@special1004: Your hobbies of writing stories, making deductions and cheering while saying that you’re right when you’re not even right, taking out your inferiority complex on others. I’m really thankful for the fact that because there are people like you who voluntarily go around looking for things to bite on 24-hours a day like hyenas looking for prey even though you don’t get paid for it, I’m working even harder. ^___^

cr: @special2004 Twitter
translation cr: @NKSubs @superjuniorelf.wordpress.com

Guest SG2511

악마를 보았다..!!^^ㅋ 일끝나고 매일같이 운동한 결과가~~운동밖에 할게 없었더니..ㅋㅋ좋아

할일인지~~무보정 무조명!!등에 악마보이게 하는게 어렵다는데 식단 조절없이도^^뿌듯하다!!

http://pic.twitter.com/PNjrwzMy

I saw the devil..!!^^ㅋ The result of exercising after work ends everyday~~made it look like I was

doing nothing else other than exercising..ㅋㅋof course its something that I do because I like it~~its

hard to see the devil with no editing no lighting!!etc (but I did it) even without controlling my

diet^^full!! http://pic.twitter.com/PNjrwzMy

cr: SJ-World.Net

i dont know if anyone have post this or not

that's LT tweet on 13th august, he said he didnt controlling his diet just like sora said to him kkk delusion

@viyra...I think the coupon is for 'show'...I believe they are already at  3rd base....hahahahaa  =))
hahahaha...yup I admit...I'm the biggest pervert around....  O:-)
Looking forward to Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Woon's kissing scenes in NICE GUY!!!!  >:)

Guest malonowa

@marrsq the only sad thing about Sora who can and may touch those rippling muscles, is that she is still so young and inexperienced. The ahjummas know what to do. Should we tweet her some guidelines?

Oi, it's hard trying to post from my phone!

Guest Toh1430291759

Read news that new couple joining, quite sad. Though they are not replacing dimple couple, but the air time will be shorten for dimple couple.

Wonder why our dimple couple is always so 'bad luck'.

Separated during their best time of marriage due to strike, finally reunion, and due to olymipcs, cannot meet up again.

Now new couple joins, shorter air time.

Hope these obstacles will not hinder their off-screen relationship, which is more important than/as compared to on-screen air time.

Best wishes and continue fighting, dimple couple!

Guest Toh1430291759

Regarding this coming Saturday's show, hope MBC will show 40 minutes of our dimple couple.

20 mins showing:

1) sora pick-up teuk groom and be 1-day manager of teuk groom;

2) sora and teuk groom met up with sungmin and went swimming.

Then, follow by next 20 mins showing dimple couple competing with JW couple, and won. Then *strong thing* happens in dimple house. :))

Then the rest of 20 mins for the new couple.

*keep my fingers-crossed*

Guest malonowa

@mywebfoot Oooh, do you think you could write us a homerun fanfic? I believe we all got this pervy after reading about that kiss in your previous fanfic. Girl you will not believe the dream I had that night!

But on a little more serious note: I don't know many WGM couples, but the physical attraction between Teuk and Sora is noticable. They have chemistry (Even my husband noticed it, and he's quite dense concerning these matters).

It is in fact our DC's chemistry that made us all sit up and notice them. It's their attraction to each other that made us all become FD's

Guest waiyee29

hi everyone... i'm new here... i was sad to read news on 'Strong Heart' Ep 141, Hae Geum say an idol playboy invite her out... the photo show her photo and Sora husband Teuk... can someone check it out, hope it's not our Sora Teuk.... please....I dont understand Korean.... tks...

Guest Toh1430291759

I re-watched some episodes, and found that Sora still have some promises that she has made to Teuk groom and has not complete yet.

1) 3rd episode, when Teuk asked her (during dinner time) can he visit her when filming, she said 'Yes', and "I will also bring balloon to your signature venue to support you." Isn't now the best time to do so, since Teuk groom just released a new album?

2) 18th episode, when 1st visit their dimple house after renovation, she brought cooking book to the house, and Teuk groom told her he wanted seafood soup, and Sora replied "I will try", but till now not a decent meal she has cooked in dimple house.

Hope she can keep her promises before the show ends. Or can anybody tweet her to remind her that? Thank you.

waiyee29 said: hi everyone... i'm new here... i was sad to read news on 'Strong Heart' Ep 141, Hae Geum say an idol playboy invite her out... the photo show her photo and Sora husband Teuk... can someone check it out, hope it's not our Sora Teuk.... please....I dont understand Korean.... tks...

Guest evie415

Hey @waiyee29 first of all welcome :D I'm sort of new too here actually. I was curious about what you asked and immediately do some research. Based on what I've read leeteuk was just saying the possibilities of the idols that had asked hae geum out. Since she's born on 89's, she said that she also liked the idol who confessed interest in her, she said that he's the same age as her, but because her friends told her that he's a playboy so she backed out. And Leeteuk was guessing a couple of singers name who could be a possibility. So I think there's no need to worry *phew* :-SS I hope this information helps ^^ 2 days to goooo!!! Woohoooo

Guest waiyee29

Hi @evie415 thanks a lot.... my heart nearly jump up *phew*... must go learn korean language... Saturday, come fast, miss the sweet couple :)

@ waiyee29 pls don't misunderstand the news bwt LT he is not the idol player talked about instead he was the one who listed the possible idol in their  89er pls read this link  
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/bebe-mignons-haegeum-reveals-she-received-confessions-from-five-male-idols
after reading your blog my mind suddenly went blank..keke whhhew! luckily its not LT. he will never play with Sora.  :x

Guest mywebfoot

malonowa said: @mywebfoot Oooh, do you think you could write us a homerun fanfic? I believe we all got this pervy after reading about that kiss in your previous fanfic. Girl you will not believe the dream I had that night!

But on a little more serious note: I don't know many WGM couples, but the physical attraction between Teuk and Sora is noticable. They have chemistry (Even my husband noticed it, and he's quite dense concerning these matters).

It is in fact our DC's chemistry that made us all sit up and notice them. It's their attraction to each other that made us all become FD's