[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

PD Jeon Seong Ho revealed the story behind MBC “We Got Married”

(The celebs) are showing their real selves not set roles.

Nocut News met PD Jeon on 30th May at Kyeonggi-do, Ilsan MBC drama set. He said, “We’ve never tried to conceptualize how the program goes at all”, “The couples naturally come into their own character with their own individuality.”

Because of that, there are couples that don’t match (Saori/Hyung Don)and couples that match (the rest) in “We Got Married”. The answer was unexpectedly simple. People that convey similar feelings will be paired.

PD Jeon said, “There is clearly a difference between someone who has dated for a while and someone who hasn’t. Therefore after we examined them, we decided to pair people that were similar.”

He added, “In the beginning, they acted like couples in front of the camera with some difficulty. But after a while, we see them becoming natural. In this sense, we can have a program “We Got Married” that is 80% reality.”

With that, PD Jeon has hit the mark. The program’s reality lives on without the need for scripting and viewers’ reaction to the show are explosive.

Viewers have the impression that Jung Hyung Don/Saori is like a real couple, and they are wildly excited over the drama-like feeling of Alex/Shin Ae.

PD Jeon is also thankful towards the performers.

PD Jeon said. “Andy really prepared food for Solbi’s parents, and I never expected Crown J to prepare a shoe cake to extinguish Seo In Young’s anger.” He also said, “I’m thankful for all the couples that participated in the program.”

Guest iuryuu

xoxohappie said: hello fellow fighting dimples...

is it just me or did anyone also noticed that lee.teuk.so. and ra is missing from their coffee table from episode 24 and 27 when woojung went to visit them, they were still missing?? did one of them take them home by chance due to the many disturbance in their virtual relationship in the show?? just mentioning cuz i absolutely love their 4 little family members.. =/

the intruder came and posted about wgm..I need some help from some old viewers of wgm.

1. WGM is 80% reality and 20% scripted? I don't see any missions given to the couple compared to the old wgm thing but with the events, sora said that they will only find out once they arrived on the set and with LT expression on nami trip I don't think he is aware of it.

2. Couples cannot contact each other as possible but LT has Sora number, remember when he call sora in shimshimtapa and sora called him as well during the nami trip.

I think the WGM season 1 has completely changed compared now. If they say before that couples cannot contact each other. I think it depends on the couple,how come the gundam couple becomes real if there was no contact with those two.

Guest evie415

If I'm not mistaken, the PD said to the couples to just avoid contact each other, so that the viewers can still see the progress of their relationship. But it's up to the couple whether they want to contact each other or not. There's a lot of proof that the DC has contacted a lot. Like when Sora started filming DH2, she said that LT had helped her so much with her acting and that he sent messages even though it just said "Fighting". And Sora said during the strike, they greet each other by texting.

And in my own opinion WGM for DC is more 95% reality and 5% scripted. The scripted parts are just when they're told what to do, and maybe some are their intentions of what to do that day and told the crew about it. The 95% percent is their pure and natural expresions and conversations. Truth speaking I never see them act in any expressions, ever since episode 1 I found them real natural. I once read a fact that when they're filming, Sora doesn't feel like filming a variety show, more like a documentary for them both ^^

I don't really know what point I'm going to by telling you this, I just feel like posting my opinion that DC has no lies in the show. The feelings they show on WGM is the same feeling they have in real life (well at least I hope it is keke)

4 days to go! FIGHTING ^^ ;;)

@shymaldita28 totally agree with u...
1. in eps 21 n 24 ...DC contact each other right??? LT has Sora number, so how can someone say they have never communicated???
2. in eps 22 while sora ask LT "were you nervous yesterday"??? and LT answer " i really couldn't sleep, i could have slept early but i think i fell asleep around 4.30,and i was thinking "should i call her"?? im going meet ger tomorrow"

(News) Kang Sora & Leeteuk Mutual Exchanging Messages Out "We Got Married"
Published 18/01/2012 by yeppopo

Revealed that actress Kang Sora and Super Junior Leeteuk actually exchanging messages with each other outside of We Got Married "

On January 17, a conference dispersion for KBS drama 'Dream High 2' held at the Imperial Palace Hotel. Present at the conference is member2 players like Sora Kang, Jung Jin Woon, Hyorin, Yoo So Young, Kim Ji Soo and.

Sora Kang will play the role of a student who is preparing to become a singer and asked if her "husband" Leeteuk help him prepare for the part (it). Sora Kang sheepishly replied, "Because my husband Leeteuk is a singer, she has a big help."

Sora Kang continued, "Even when we were not filming" We Got Married ', he sends me messages that say "good luck" and concern for me. Thanks to Leeteuk I met my idols and watch a lot of programs featuring Super Junior and many other idols, who have helped me with my acting. "

Kang will play as Sora Shin Hye Sung, seornag students really smart, but do not have a remarkable talent celebrities.

Source & Image: TV Daily via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Indo Trans; Yeppopo

i dont have link inn english but i have link in indonesia so i trans this artikel,,,
this link in indon http://yeppopo.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/news-kang-sora-leeteuk-saling-bertukar-pesan-di-luar-we-got-married/

So, So so????
hmmm... i hope my post can help...
sorry for long post ^^

Thanks @raeya and @evie415 for adding this conclusion. We know that they have a 95% reality and 5% scripted. I was curios with the ssangchu couple so I decided to watch the final episode since some of the episodes they have are not available luckily I watch the last episode where the couple went on hiking with Hwaboo ( sorry if I got the wrong name ) asking Hyun Joong to give his message to her future husband I really cried so much that you can feel his sincerity and jealousy with the future husband telling her not to bring her husband in jeju, he said the reason but I feel that with his character jealous he wants that placed to be shared by only both of them and that makes her cry. Though this is a DC couple thread I shared this moment because we all know that somehow things will end and we are all prepared for it though I wanted a good ending with both of them I wonder what it will be. Since I'm curious on endings of wgm I noticed that women in this filming become attached to their partners just like the ssangchu, adam, khuntoria, hwayobi and even the ant couple. Ladies cry while the men hold their tears but you can see that the men are affected as well.. Hayyyyyssss I wonder what will happen to our DC couple?? there is a feeling of me that they will not cry on the end since they had encountered a lot of hindrances and our LT is going to the army so there is really a reason for their ending not because of busy schedules they have coz for them still it is fine. Sorry for being dramatic maybe I just get carried away watching all the final episodes of the wgm couples.

DC fighting!!

I just watched the spy performance in Music Bank , can anyone help me check LT V sign i think in 3:01-3:03 if I'm not mistaken. The camera was far away that time but when he poked a gunshot on the camera. I saw his Vsign near his shades.hope I'm not delusional.I think the camera was not able to catch it.

http://youtu.be/9eG_yDjuEJY

Guest janetv

oohhh.....after Sora said she likes muscles Teukie s working hard for it....kekeke

Leeteuk properly displays his ‘chocolate abs’ on ‘Strong Heart’! http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/leeteuk-properly-displays-his-chocolate-abs-on-strong-heart

Guest mywebfoot

Don't forget we've had a PD change recently. Due to the strike, MBC went to a third party supplier for production, and moved another PD in place for WGM.

furthermore, it seems like they change the WGM format regularly, to keep things interesting and to tweak the appeal of the program. So the rules of interaction might get changed regularly. @k_craze While I agree with you that the interactions between Teuk and Sora are pretty authentic,I have to say that the circumstances they find themselves in are clearly scripted. For example, the boat ride on Nami Island. In some shots, you can clearly see a veritable bush of cameras mounted on the roof of the boat. It looks like some kind of screw on mounting, ie, not anything you can snap on ata moment's notice. So the boat ride had to be planned in advance. It's not as if Teukie or Sora did some impulsive decision making, as one might on a real date. This may be splitting hairs, since we all agree the attraction is real, but I find it's important to realise that some of the things they do together may not have originated from the couple.

I don't work in production now, but I used to work on set shooting commercials and also briefly in a tv studio, so I've seen the amount of setup work it takes to shoot anything. If you or anyone else is interested, I wrote my position on the scripted vs non- scripted debate in detail elsewhere. So did Bridget of "Did I say that out loud?" blog. Here are the links.

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/20399350677/wgm-and-what-it-means-to-be-scripted

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/2012/04/why-we-got-married-may-not-be-just-show.html

mywebfoot said: Don't forget we've had a PD change recently. Due to the strike, MBC went to a third party supplier for production, and moved another PD in place for WGM.

furthermore, it seems like they change the WGM format regularly, to keep things interesting and to tweak the appeal of the program. So the rules of interaction might get changed regularly. @k_craze While I agree with you that the interactions between Teuk and Sora are pretty authentic,I have to say that the circumstances they find themselves in are clearly scripted. For example, the boat ride on Nami Island. In some shots, you can clearly see a veritable bush of cameras mounted on the roof of the boat. It looks like some kind of screw on mounting, ie, not anything you can snap on ata moment's notice. So the boat ride had to be planned in advance. It's not as if Teukie or Sora did some impulsive decision making, as one might on a real date. This may be splitting hairs, since we all agree the attraction is real, but I find it's important to realise that some of the things they do together may not have originated from the couple.

I don't work in production now, but I used to work on set shooting commercials and also briefly in a tv studio, so I've seen the amount of setup work it takes to shoot anything. If you or anyone else is interested, I wrote my position on the scripted vs non- scripted debate in detail elsewhere. So did Bridget of "Did I say that out loud?" blog. Here are the links.

http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/20399350677/wgm-and-what-it-means-to-be-scripted

http://the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.sg/2012/04/why-we-got-married-may-not-be-just-show.html

Guest mywebfoot

@viyra just wanted to comment on the one part where you said "they plan things for each other....that's what makes them special". I like particularly that they are involved or maybe even initiate these events. But in particular I want to give props to Sora. When I view the older episodes, I find that my fave eps are those she planned. Not that Teukie was a fail at his events, but Sora's events are just so down to earth, so sweet, and result in lots of meaningful couple time.

Guest ASerEt

I'm still anticipating for our Teukie's second "big" event for Sora!
I remember clearly wat he said during the Xmas ep that there is gonna be even bigger event than the concert proposal... Whatever he said he so far did it and never fail so I'm so excited

@mywebfoot and @shymaldita - what makes Sora's events so special is they are simple - something that LT said he wouldn't have thought of, like going back to his alma mater - the small gifts she gave him before he left for New York.  They are small but meaningful - and that what makes this couple match so well - they  please and touch each other's hearts in different ways.