[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

Because I naughty naughty. Teukso fanfic, "First Kiss" Warning: rated. Kinda..... http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/29389431186/first-kiss

anybody please find Kang Sora!! they had the husband travel alone?  They could have taken advantage of the opportunity?  Why is time so against these two?

@mywebfoot - kept waiting for yours too - just finished @witeku's share.

Welcome - welcome - welcome and kumusta to my fellow pinoys/pinays!  I guess we can all say we love watching the love and romance being spread by DC because we Filipinos have that kind of thing in us - romanticism!!

Guest mywebfoot

viyra said:

anybody please find Kang Sora!! they had the husband travel alone?  They could have taken advantage of the opportunity?  Why is time so against these two?

Welcome - welcome - welcome and kumusta to my fellow pinoys/pinays!  I guess we can all say we love watching the love and romance being spread by DC because we Filipinos have that kind of thing in us - romanticism!!

Guest robinblue91

well teukie in jeju island while sora .... no idea! *sigh* this busy couple!
@mywebfoot: ah! i love you! kekeke!
*off to read*

ling2012LTSR said: Hello to all FD's/DC Lovers!! Good morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening/!! Annyeong Haseyo!! :-h :-)
I'm Ling from Malaysia...:)>-  ...Nice to meet all of you at here...
I've been a silent reader for a months and just make an account..
I'm not good in English so need to read it slowly..
I just want to said I really really Love Dimple Couple so much, this is my 1st time to watch We Got Married Teukso Couple.. This Couple always made my cheeks ascending to heaven...I'm always smiling and giggle all the times when I watch this Couple..=)) Somehow I can feel this Couple are a real Couple hehe just had same thought like all of you here...I'm always delusional mode after watching this Couple...;-)

I like to read this Forum it's full of "Love" :x Everyone here are so kind I really appreciated to those who made all the Fanfics, Fanvids, Fanarts and posted an Info, News and many many more kind of nice stuffs since I don't know how to said it.....Thank you so much really happy to watch it and read it....=D> :x

Dimple Couple Soompi Thread at Page 1 was really extremely DAEBAK!! It's was so wonderful so great everything can found at Page 1..:-* Thank you again...

Hope can chat with you all here next time...
Dimple Couple Fighting!! Fighting Dimples Fighting!! Dimple Couple Lovers Fighting!! Hoping for the Best...Take care and Have a great day everyone...>:D< Hugs+Hi5..:D

mywebfoot said: viyra said:

Guest xoxohappie

hello fellow fighting dimples...

is it just me or did anyone also noticed that lee.teuk.so. and ra is missing from their coffee table from episode 24 and 27 when woojung went to visit them, they were still missing?? did one of them take them home by chance due to the many disturbance in their virtual relationship in the show?? just mentioning cuz i absolutely love their 4 little family members.. =/

viyra

said:

I just watched the episodes of our couple and I noticed LT consistency on his wife. In episode 22 where LT and Sora tried wearing the Tango Clothes, Sora wear the short one silver and LT remark was that she is pretty and it is hard for him to just look on her face.Next scene Sora change her outfit to the black dress with slit, his husband remark in the interview that she looks like a goddess. In episode 26 where Sora wear the short bridal dress her husband remarks was that she is preety and he don't know where to look at whenever she is wearing this. While she wear the long bridal dress her husband remarks remain the same that she was a goddess and he really did not expect that she looks like she came from heaven. How LT looks at Sora he is really 100% proud of his wife to the point that he asked the photographer that she really is goddess. The physical attraction of each other are really there and even Sora always show that she is very proud of her husband that she told her mom he is handsome and even with the photographers she puts her thumb that he is the best while LT was busy doing a monologue on the snow white concept.

Guest mywebfoot

@viyra They had to stop sooner or later!! What would you have them do in front of the cameras! LOL. You are worse than I am!

@k_craze :))

@robinblue91 huggssss!

Guest mywebfoot

xoxohappie said: hello fellow fighting dimples...

is it just me or did anyone also noticed that lee.teuk.so. and ra is missing from their coffee table from episode 24 and 27 when woojung went to visit them, they were still missing?? did one of them take them home by chance due to the many disturbance in their virtual relationship in the show?? just mentioning cuz i absolutely love their 4 little family members.. =/

LT has tweeted this yesterday.i saw the devil!!^^ ke. Result of exercising after work everyday~~ i only had exercising to do anyways… Keke i wonder if i should like this.. ~~ nothing edited no lighting effect! It’s hard to show the devil on the back but I did it without meal plan changing^^ proud of it!

Remember the episode 22 when Sora and LT were having lunch given by Sora's mom.

Sora: You should watch what you eat especially when exercising

LT : I haven't made the diet yet.

Sora : Don't do it.

LT : I have too.

Sora : No you don't have too

LT : I don't have too?

Sora : Don't you get slimmer if you do?

LT: I need to work out more to lose everything else.

Sora : You can't do that

LT : I can't?

While reading LT tweet and remember this conversation they had before, it only shows that LT listen to Sora's opinion he might have asked his trainer if it is possible not to diet since it was mentioned by Sora to him. I guess LT is ver attentive to what Sora has been trying to say to him no wonder he thinks that he is a noona who seems matured for her age.

Off topic I don't know if some of you will agree but I noticed the lady MC not Misun the other one during the last scene of the episode 26 when WJ couple won she was totally happy and you can see from her that she loves them but unlike Misun she looks like she likes our DC couple and for me it is fine since she is working with our LT in Star King. Do you think that they talked about Sora during thier taping of star king? obviously misun has a sof spot for our Sora especially when she is doing the Snow white photo shoot and while saying mirror mirror on the wall who is the prettiest, you can here misun saying Sora in a cute voice. I hope the lady MC will be replaced by the other lady before. By the way we need to wait for MC Jake tweet tomorrow for their taping or else it means no DC again if ever he will not taped.

Guest robinblue91

There is news going around that Jo Kwon is going to be filming WGM tomorrow as a new MC!So hopefully Studio filming will take place tomorrow with MCs! and we will have have new WGM epi on sat!