[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I saw the new MV "SPY" more than once and I find / think that the girl in the background of this MV like as Sora in a physical way and in her moves.. 

tumblr_m8obooM71k1qi7tp8o5_r1_250.gif tumblr_m8obooM71k1qi7tp8o10_r1_250.gif tumblr_m8obooM71k1qi7tp8o6_r1_250.gif tumblr_m8obooM71k1qi7tp8o8_r1_250.gif
So maybe Sora unnie realese this MV with SuJu ... isn't she? .. and we know all these days that our groom Leeteuk was so happy ... Is he happy for that ?!!
tumblr_m8ogih9Kno1qdfijjo4_500.gif
tumblr_m8oc14uuSE1rtkt7yo1_500.gif

I just have questions on some of the ladies here who have been a fan of some wgm previous couple ( adam, khuntoria, hwayobi and ssangchu ) are there any differences on your shipping with them and the DC couple??? Do you have more beliefs with the DC couple since you can set some basis on them based on your previous wgm couple?? I just started watching WGM and they are the first couple I love so whatever actions they had I find it always amusing and real. Kindly answer my questions in order for me to get more enlightenment.

Guest lennycsn

LOL @ChoonHee21 after what Teukie did to us..our imagination are also running wild. Anything would be the image of Sora and him specifically including this SPY MV. :)).

ChoonHee21 said: I need your help and your confirm  @-) I saw the new MV "SPY" more than once and I find that the girl in the background of this MV as Sora in a physical way, isn't she? and we know all these days that our groom Leeteuk was so happy ... Is he happy for that?

@-)

shymaldita28 said: I just have questions on some of the ladies here who have been a fan of some wgm previous couple ( adam, khuntoria, hwayobi and ssangchu ) are there any differences on your shipping with them and the DC couple??? Do you have more beliefs with the DC couple since you can set some basis on them based on your previous wgm couple?? I just started watching WGM and they are the first couple I love so whatever actions they had I find it always amusing and real. Kindly answer my questions in order for me to get more enlightenment.

Guest elijawol

3 weeks without DC is killing me but 3 weeks is nothing compare for the 4 months that we had waited during the strike....thank you all FD for the continue positive virus in this thread..kekekeekeke...i observed lately too that LT is blooming now a days and very happy....(i don't know why...maybe SR inspires him a lot and he made things that he didn't done before . . <:-P \:D/ :x )  )..and it seems he doesn't care if his enlistment is near.<someone definitely assured him> :-bd , and the way he do the V sign lately....yeah we know that V sign is too common but for this couple V sign is sacred...and had a lot of meanings...and regarding the KISS..if it happens or not...i think it doesn't happen yet but the confirmation and sealing of the relationship is a big YES according to my radar..hahahahaha..but the KISS will happen very soon so lets make our eyes BULGE!!so that we will not going to miss anything..kekkekeke..
FIGHTING DC SHIPPERS!!!!!

viyra said: shymaldita28 said: I just have questions on some of the ladies here who have been a fan of some wgm previous couple ( adam, khuntoria, hwayobi and ssangchu ) are there any differences on your shipping with them and the DC couple??? Do you have more beliefs with the DC couple since you can set some basis on them based on your previous wgm couple?? I just started watching WGM and they are the first couple I love so whatever actions they had I find it always amusing and real. Kindly answer my questions in order for me to get more enlightenment.

Guest lennycsn

I think there is a new picture of Sora..she has changed her hairstyle and with fringe!!! Any good soul to post it here??
3:-O

Guest teuksoislove

its monday already. many things have happened. haha.

regarding the V sign, i was so crazy the moment i saw it. to think, i was in the middle of a party and i just started to smile. if i wasnt there, i would have screamed out loud. kyaaaa! :))

the flying kiss, he was very hot at that time! waaaah! uri nampyeon never disappoints his fans, as well as the DC shippers. HAHAHA!

let's continue to look forward for the new episode! :D

FDs, FIGHTING! :))

Guest lennycsn

Pretty Noona said: i dont know if its only my delusional ... look at LT fingers before he make V sign. His fingers on his lips before the V sign....hehehehe LOL something he wish for a long time might be happen right???? that why he make naughty eyes n that smile....hohoho perv me!!!! :\"> :-\"

Guest vierblith

SPAAAAZZZZ. I just saw the SPY performance at Music Core and the V sign... and I almost squealed at work. Hahahaha. It was indeed a very intentional V sign because he got conscious when he caught up with the next dance steps and he seemed like he wanted to make sure the camera got it. V sign for Sora! :)
Sora's new pic: SO CUTE. :o

Guest lennycsn

@ahduh thanks for posting it here. *Hug* i saw it in baidu too. as usual..still clumsy with soompi format.

Teukie post a his bare back in twitter. Then she posted this (not sure where she posted it. Not from twitter right? Just check it. It is not from there). I was like..what's going on?? *Cheeks ascend to heaven*

Are these two trying to copy each other? 

Here's Sora with a new hairstyle -bangs and all - like a teener; and LT with a new hairstyle also, like that from the '80's or 90's? 

And then Sora having that picture taken like she was scared or surprised!  There was a picture of LT with the same expression - I saw it in FB but don't know how to move it.

Guest mywebfoot

viyra said:

Are these two trying to copy each other? 

Here's Sora with a new hairstyle -bangs and all - like a teener; and LT with a new hairstyle also, like that from the '80's or 90's? 

And then Sora having that picture taken like she was scared or surprised!  There was a picture of LT with the same expression - I saw it in FB but don't know how to move it.

shymaldita..I have watched many couples and have found a few with the possibility of becomin real.

For many of the couples casted they come on for the promotion of themselves...if a new album is comin out etc...

Some less known talents become much well known due to the show. I know I found Hwanhee,Hwayobi,Lee Yoonji,Kanin

andy solbi etc...all throuh the show...

the couples that seem like they can become real to me have to be willin to show they want to be ...or the couples individually chaned

so much that there is an obvious couple compatibility...

funny that the couple that actually became real was one I never predicted..the lee shiyoun and jun jin couple..

@sqdd66 and @viyra I watched some of the other wgm couples but no one has made me glued on their episodes except the Gundam Couple and the DC couple which are both totally opposite. I watch gundam knowing that they become real during and after their WGM stint though it did not end in a good way but somehow it makes me realize that people in this program really get attached and might lead to a real relationship.This is for my opinion only, If possible that our DC couple can be mixed with some couples in order for me to see any hints between them. Why?? I just noticed that if the wgm couples are within a group they become more natural with their partners. They act in a secret way looking each other or giving signal to each other secretly.

1. When I watch the Ssangchu couple in the Ant tour you can see them walking in the beach conversing something that looks serious.

2. Gundam couple while they are with the rest of the couple ( Junjin giving hand signal to Siyoung to sit beside him secretly while the camera was not focus on them)

3. DC couple the Christmas special where LT has write something on the board for Sora and the other one was when WJ was at their house, Sora looks always on the eyes on LT like asking some answers on how she has to deal with those two.

Guest felv1329

hello i'm new here, in this forum,, even though i actually visit this forum 2 months ago,,but today i make decision to join in this thread
yesterday i dream kang sora become spy ( maybe this because i play super junior  spy song till i fall asleep) but then she change become a pretty vampire,,, (weird daydream but very interesting and awesome) and actually after that dream i forgot about the detail of my dream,, (because it was a dream so for some people or maybe a lot of people forgot about their dream) 

about lee teuk v sign on spy performance,, it make me scream,, really daebak...

oh yeah!
that song (only u on the repack album S,F&single with eng sub )  why i think  and feel that the lyric is for kang sora from leeteuk? hmm is this just my delusional or what? because i cry when i watch and fell the lyric if this song for DC,,, 

Guest robinblue91

@ lennycsn: picture was posted by one the staff member of her movie on facebook, with comments like she is cool n nice! 
they are surely very similar! kekeke!
teukie is posting about his muscles alot lately! he is really proud of it & he should be!  well... somehow it all started with star king episode so soon he will be showing them off in star king episode!