[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Shma Lim

Wow the FDs on this forum are DAEBAKKKK!!!! :D  =)) @lazyme2day your comic strip made me laugh so much! aiyooo my stomach!   =)) After looking at your comic strip I have this demand ! ** I WANT DIMPLE TWINS NOW** kikiiikiikikiii  ;)
@Lallinachan waahhhh!!  :x you're a true detective! I was really confused with the timing for it but after looking at your screen shots it's more clear now to which sequence came before :D I can't wait for tomorrow's episode now!!!!  :D

Guest janetv

excited w/ this news (NEWS) 'We Got Married' Leeteuk and Kang Sora, Kiss Scene for 10 Month Anniversary?

http://po.st/WdXtII

cr:kpopstarz

Guest lallinachan

Wow the FDs on this forum are DAEBAKKKK!!!! :D  =)) @lazyme2day your comic strip made me laugh so much! aiyooo my stomach!   =)) After looking at your comic strip I have this demand ! ** I WANT DIMPLE TWINS NOW** kikiiikiikikiii  ;)
@Lallinachan waahhhh!!  :x you're a true detective! I was really confused with the timing for it but after looking at your screen shots it's more clear now to which sequence came before :D I can't wait for tomorrow's episode now!!!!  :D

Guest Rawambition

@Lallinachan  thank you  think I will, I just hope I won't be bothering them since some of the episodes are probably deleted since the whole MU/FS/Mulitupload disaster orz

Guest lallinachan

@Lallinachan  thank you  think I will, I just hope I won't be bothering them since some of the episodes are probably deleted since the whole MU/FS/Mulitupload disaster orz

Guest lallinachan

sorry for spamming
look here

396917_411703515534296_1260831876_n.jpg

he is wearing the same watch (and outfit) of nami island episode... he is clearly publicizing it... I wonder if he worn it that morning to take a shot later.... mmmh
anyway it clearly show that his manager must have intervened when Leeteuk was inside the car with Sora. Now we know where the watch come from^^

Guest luvkdramas

So excited with the upcoming episode. Will eeteuk be able to really kiss sora and not blushed? Can't wait!
But I just read somewhere that if they do the wedding photoshoot that means that they're going to end soon? So soon if it's true.
I hope we can still be able to watch them until leeteuk's enlistment.

Guest Earthprincess

@lazyme2day thank you for the comic strip.  i love your ferry timetable bits. you're so adorable! :) thank you again for the good smiles/laughs. you make my cheeks ascend to heaven.

@lazyme2day: OMG!! LOOOL!! you are awesomely funny!!!

can I post it on tumblr? I'll credit you^^

@rawambition: Hi^^ maybe if you ask with an mp to @semi-fly she'll give you all the links she shared with us^^

@lallinachan: Feel free to. I don't know if it's just me, but if the ferry timetable is correct (which I think it is cuz I got it thru the S Korea Tourism website), does it mean they really did stay overnight? Because from our previous investigation, his watch was showing 10:35ish at night, but the last ferry is at 9:45 in the EVENING. LOL. Or did they hire/reserved a private ferry? Some suspiciousness going on?

lallinachan wrote: »

@lazyme2day: OMG!! LOOOL!! you are awesomely funny!!!

can I post it on tumblr? I'll credit you^^

@rawambition: Hi^^ maybe if you ask with an mp to @semi-fly she'll give you all the links she shared with us^^

@lallinachan: Feel free to. I don't know if it's just me, but if the ferry timetable is correct (which I think it is cuz I got it thru the S Korea Tourism website), does it mean they really did stay overnight? Because from our previous investigation, his watch was showing 10:35ish at night, but the last ferry is at 9:45 in the EVENING. LOL. Or did they hire/reserved a private ferry? Some suspiciousness going on?

The  opening part of Epi 25 actually said they drove back to Seoul later in the day.  So 10:35 pm was already in Seoul... 

@Earthprincess: So they had dinner back in Seoul? I see I see. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Guest AnneDee07

sorry for spamming

look here

he is wearing the same watch (and outfit) of nami island episode... he is clearly publicizing it... I wonder if he worn it that morning to take a shot later.... mmmh

anyway it clearly show that his manager must have intervened when Leeteuk was inside the car with Sora. Now we know where the watch come from^^

@lallinachan i'm sorry but can you explain further about above matter? I don't get it. The watch was from whom? And when and where was the photo taken?

lallinachan..let me answer AnnDee07:)

The watch and brown bracelet was not on Leeteuk and a bracelet somewhat matching Leeteuks bracelet was not on Sora when they started for their Nami trip drive...but they came on screen during the episode..so now we find out that the watch leeteuk had on was from a sponsor:Ingersoll Watch Endorsement

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/13/120713-ingersoll-watch-endorsement-leeteuk-1p/

Credit: Gtime Korea | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Reupload and Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior)

If you look at the picture carefully you can see it's Leeteuk wearing the same t-shirt and bracelet and watch from the Nami island episode.Also the background seems to be at the Island.

Pictures like these are very common with celebrities..If you follow any Korean idol/celebrity you will come across such a picture of them showing off a piece of jewelry or t-shirt,jacket etc...

Also they must have eaten back in Seoul..that means Sora drove back with Leeteuk another two hours after taking the boat back?The gifts were probably with the crew?

Guest xianlie90

[uPDATE TeukSora 300th Day PROJECTS]

1.Fan-Video Messages
    So far we received almost 70+ messages including from Australia, Brazil, Ecuador, Findland, Indoesia, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Russia, United Kingdom, USA(LA, NY), and Vietnam. Thank you for all participants!
    If you haven't send yours, send it to fightingdimplee@yahoo.co.id before the deadline 14July - Midnight KST (TONIGHT)

2. Double-V-Sign Photo (unite project with TSL CHINA)
    So far we received 60+ photos including from Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Philippines, Brazil, USA, Peru, Portugal, Dubai, France, Russia, United Kingdom and Mexico. Thank you for all participants!
    If you haven't send yours, send it to tsl_world@yahoo.com before the deadline 15July (at the latest 16July - less than 2days left)

Kindly visit this following link for detail about all the project:
http://bit.ly/MTXmYt

In addition above:
For Double-V Photo ProjectTSL China have reach 100+ Chinese participants for now..
If we counted with ours, then we're in more than half way to 300photos..
Since we completed our first target (50+ photos), I upgrading our goal to 80photos!
I really hope 100photos is not just only a dream! ^^

I hope you guys could help for support, participate & promote the ALL the projects..

Thankyou!!
HAPPY DIMPLES DAY~ :)

@lazyme2day LMAO.. Thanks for another comic strip!
Btw I've put all of them to TRIAL POST w/o your permission.. hahha :P
Hwaiting for the message video! ^^

@Lazyme2day, you created another funny comic strip! LOL.. Despite your busy schedule you still manage to do that, huu~ Thanks!
Oh, so the watch is sponsored. Same like Sora's shoes as well. Maybe their couple bracelet also.. but at least they have the bracelet that they can wear together in common sometimes :P
Continuing from your view of their departure time from Nami island, some news on that day said they went off the island at around 6 pm right? It could be right after their boat ride. The travelling time from nami island to Seoul takes them about 2-3 hours so yeah, they should arrive at Seoul at around 9 pm ish. 10.35 is their kissing time so they should have arrived at the restaurant way earlier than that. 
But why they don't have any footage for their trip coming back to Seoul? Are they not riding the same car on the way back? Maybe that explains Leeteuk tweet..

Guest robinblue91

@lazyme2day: kekeke!  yet again totally cracking comic strip! Keep it up! let more be coming! kekeke! You seem to pick teuk wolfish mind very cleverly! kekeke!

Guest k_craze

@lazyme2day it is nice to wake up n see some humor. Thanks for the strips. I really missed u, hope everything will be fine at HM n u can come back here more regularly.